Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love thy Neighbor: Part 6: Firsts

"Lyn tastes her first pussy, gets her pussy licked for the first time, has her first threesome, and endless orgasms"

121
33 Comments 33
8.3k Views 8.3k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"Lyn, overwhelmed with her passionate desire for her lusty neighbors, quickly surrenders to her "plan", Christy's lust for her, and her own horny needs for Glen's cock. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Surrendering to her libido and throwing caution to the wind, will she destroy her marriage and become completely lost in their world of deviant passion?"

Mesmerized, my pussy pouring out overheated nectar to the point of dripping down my legs, I watched my sexy, redheaded neighbor finger her pussy while she talked on the phone with my husband, John. I fingered myself as well, watching her, enthralled by her open sexuality.

It was, after all, my fault. Feeling guilt and remorse over what I had done, I couldn’t believe Christy’s assurances that she had everything under control, all going according to our plan. When she said, “Let’s get you up to speed on things before you have an aneurysm. I’ll call him, now, so you know he’s ready to swing,” she stunned me with her seductive wiles. “He told me all about the collar; we’ll use that and your dominatrix predilections to entice him.”

I listened to her words, watched her pleasure herself as she seduced my husband, and I grew so aroused that I touched myself with more intensity. While I’d masturbated over her pictures and stories, before, having her nude pussy just inches from my face, while she fucked her dripping holes with wild abandon, was arousing beyond words.

“Do you know what I’m doing right now?” she purred to him, her voice sultry, husky, and urgently pleading for sex. “I’m fingering my hot, wet cunt, thinking about how sexy it was to hump your cock last night.” She moaned into the phone as her fingers fucked her hole. The sloshing, wet sounds were so sensual, yet dirty at the same time.

“Answer me something, John,” she moaned long and low. “So close to cumming, mmm. Were you as horny as I was last night? I want to fuck you. I wish your cock was here right now.”

She listened, staring into my eyes and watching me masturbate. Her submerged fingers left her snatch and began flicking her clit. “No, don’t worry about that, you sexy stud. She’ll have no problem letting me fuck your hard cock,” she paused, her face aglow, “mmm, that’s right. All night long.”

Christy’s eyes were gleaming with naughty arousal. “No,” she cooed to my husband. “I know that she’s into me. I’ll tell you why, but first, tell me where you want to shoot your cum when we fuck.”

She covered the mouthpiece of her phone, making masturbatory gestures with her sex-covered hand and winking at me. “You know exactly what I mean. Ummm, my pussy is so wet right now. I could cum just from listening to you jerk yourself for me. Do you want to cum on my tits or shoot your wad on my sexy ass? I know; you could fuck my face until I gag, pull out, and blow your load all over my face. Soak my hair and lips, so I can play with it. Then, I want you to cum all over yourself. I like licking it up.”

My mouth was agape. Married for more than five years and with him for more than seven, he’d never once shown me that level of sexual intensity. “You dirty boy,” she giggled. “If you’re going to do that, you should bend me over and spank me, too.”

She listened to whatever he was saying, her fingers flying over her clit. Christy’s hips were humping her hand, her legs beginning to quiver and shake. “Well, I know she’s into me because she just let me eat her out a few minutes ago.”

“Fucking hell!” I heard my husband’s voice emitting from her phone.

“Mmm-hmmm,“ she moaned to him. “I wish you were there to see it, so hot. See? I told you that she’d be up for it. No, don’t cum yet. I like it to last. Can you last long enough for me, John?”

She listened some more. “You know what I’m going to do?” another pause, “hear me out. I’m going to fuck and suck all your cum out of you, really drain your balls. Don’t you think it’s hot, fucking me hard, like the slut I am, knowing that I also fucked your wife?”

Her fingers, three of them, returned to her cunt, fucking that soaked hole hard and fast. “I’m going to cum right now, John. I want your jizz all over me. Then…ooh, um…then I’ll suck you back to life and make you fuck me all night. I need you in my cunt, want you to fuck my face, and you have to ravage my asshole. Will you fuck my ass like I’m a cheap whore, John?”

She continued like that for a minute or two, talking like a porn scriptwriter, and fingering herself. She erupted in an intense orgasm, moaning and shaking and cursing.

She covered the mouthpiece once more. “Get ready, sweetheart, you’re up,” she whispered. I panicked.

Christy put her phone on speakerphone. I could hear my husband’s grunts and groans, the sound of his fist stroking his cock in hasty fury emanating from the speaker.

“But, first, John,” an impassioned look of triumph crossed her face. “You’ll have to earn it, you collar-wearing sub. Isn’t that right, Lyn?”

“What?” John exclaimed. “Lyn? What? Oh…shit, fuck.”

My neighbor giggled, still fingering herself. “Say something,” she whispered to me.

“Hi John,” I said, a little uncertainty in my voice.

With a wink, Christy took over. “She’s been here the entire time, you horny stud, waiting to tell you that if you earn it, you can have me. However, Lyn has some conditions for you.”

I shrugged, giving confused expressions. She shook her head from side to side, covering the mouthpiece. “He gets off on guilt and denial. Tell him that you’re going to fuck me as punishment for what he’s done, and, to drive the point home, you’re also going to fuck Glen. If he’s a good boy, then maybe he can have me.”

I cleared my throat. “You’re a bad boy, John, phone sex with your neighbor.”

“Please, Lyn,” he pled, “I’m so sorry. I love you; I’m so sorry. Please don’t leave me. I don’t know what’s wrong with me…”

“What’s wrong with you,” I cut him off, my eyes on Christy’s pussy. She was still masturbating. “Is that you’re a worthless, little maggot that covets thy neighbor’s wife. Not only will you be wearing your collar the second you get back home and for a very, very long time, but I think you deserve an even more harsh punishment.”

John groaned. “Wait. You’re not mad? You’re not going to divorce me?”

Christy winked at me as she brought her pussy-soaked fingers to her mouth and licked them.

“No, John. I love you, but you need to learn your lesson. Since you can’t get sex with your sexy neighbor out of your mind, I’m going to let you know exactly what it feels like to have your spouse lusting after others.”

“Anything, Mistress.” I could hear him pumping his cock. As soon as my husband realized that he didn’t just destroy his life, he couldn’t contain himself.

At that moment, I surrendered to the situation I had created.

“Are you jacking off, you little fuck?” I sternly scolded. “Here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to fuck Christy, tonight, tomorrow, and the day after. Actually, you little worm, I’m going to let her lick, finger, and fuck my pussy whenever I want. How’s that for punishment.”

“Oh, aah, fuck, mmm…yes, Mistress.” He was moaning and panting, masturbating furiously.

“I’m also going to fuck Glen. How’s that make you feel? He’s a real man with a huge cock, and he’ll fuck me like you cannot do with your inadequate, poor excuse for a penis.”

“I’m unworthy, Lyn,” he cried. “Thank you, Mistress.”

“So, while you’re away, working, your wife will be bouncing up and down on another cock while the woman you want to fuck licks her pussy.”

“Aaah, cumming,” he cried.

“That one’s free. You are now prohibited from having an orgasm without my permission,” I added. Christy clapped when I said that.

“That doesn’t apply to me, you nice piece of man-flesh,” Christy added. “When we hook up, you can cum as much as you want.” She addressed me. “I’m sure you have some things to discuss with your perverted husband. I’ll be waiting in Kermit.”

“Kermit?”

“My new car. Birthday present. He had it painted Kermit green.”

Of course, Mr. Perfect bought her a damn car for her birthday. And, it would be remiss if he didn't have it painted to match her fucking eyes.

When I emerged from my house a few minutes later, Christy was in her car, waiting at the side of the highway. Eighties hair metal was blasting from the sound system; her hands were raised, moving to the beat of the music and making “Devil’s Horns” signs.

“See? I told you I’d have him ready for what you wanted. Get in. Let’s go shopping.”

Shopping with Christy was a sexy adventure. Fully aware of her sexual allure, she basked in the attention, enjoying and relishing it. Stopping at a large, busy lingerie store, her casual openness about sex was a thing to behold. Strutting about, soliciting opinions from patrons, both male and female, she modeled two colors of a lace teddy for anyone that cared to look, finally deciding on the lavender one over the green.

She constantly seeks validation, I thought to myself. It’s a wonder she doesn’t get arrested.

Glen’s charge card, which she called Sponge Bob VISA, did, indeed, have cartoon graphics on the front and no purchase limit. Mrs. Christy Scarlet Whitehorn, however, fretted over every penny, texting Glen before deciding on anything.

“He said for me to get it on both colors, in case I change my mind,” she excitedly proclaimed, jumping up and down to the visual delight of the patrons.

Unbelievably, we spent nearly an hour browsing the sex toys. She described all the ones she had, which amounted to roughly sixty-five percent of the store’s inventory.

“And this one,” she held it up for me to examine, “reaches right up to your G-spot while this part vibrates your clit. It’s thick and long enough that you feel nice and full. Get this one, too.”

When it was all said and done, I’d selected four toys to try out, plus a set of tiny anal plugs. Christy’s enthusiasm and very horny, sincere descriptions of her favorite toys helped to sell more than a few of them to other customers.

“You should work for them,” I told her, “you big slut. You have a knack for selling sex.”

“I don’t sell it; that would make me a whore. I pursue it because I love it. Besides, I’m already an official Twitter spokes-slut for Plushtales.”

“Spokes what?”

“Slut. My slutty ass is on some of the tweets, you know, to get more people to come to the site.”

“What did your husband think about that?”

“He bent me over the desk, flipped up my skirt, and fucked me until I passed out when he saw it; I guess he kind of liked it.”

“I fucking hate you, you slutty bitch.”

“Love you, too.” She shrieked. “That reminds me, I need to call Glen.”

Steering with her knees, the car veering a bit, she dialed Glen’s number and tossed the phone on the seat as it rang.

“Greetings, my most delightful, sensual perfection,” he said, his voice filled with delight. “To what do I owe this extreme and very welcome pleasure?”

“Hiya babe,” she giggled, her face softening. “You’re on speakerphone. Lyn and I are headed back. We’re in town, toy and lingerie shopping. I bought something sexy to wear for you.”

“I can’t wait. There is no vision more perfect than you, lingerie or not. Hi, Lyn.”

”Hello, Glen,” I waved to the phone.

“Three things, dear,” Christy added. “Do you need us to pick up anything for dinner, I just licked Lyn’s pussy a little while ago and had phone sex with John, and I’m hatching an evil plan to fuck them both. Details now?”

He laughed. “You are the most amazing woman to have ever lived. No wonder the gods are jealous of your power and creativity.”

She turned to me. “See? Glen lessons!”

Christy directed her voice to the phone. “So?”

“Well, I have everything covered for dinner, so don’t stress over anything. I assume Lyn is involved with your kinky escapades, hence why you called me on speakerphone?”

“Yep.”

“First off, did you get everything you wanted while shopping?”

“Not everything. There was lots of stuff I wanted but didn’t buy, too expensive.”

“Get everything you want and stop counting pennies.”

“I didn’t marry you for money,” she retorted. “I married you because I love you and because I’m addicted to that huge, magic cock of yours. Speaking of which, I fully expect you to fuck me hard and rough tonight. So, do you want the details of our diabolical plan?”

“This sounds like a dinner conversation rather than on the phone. I’ll break out the good stuff. And, Lyn…”

“Yes, Glen?”

“Do your perfect, sexy hands wear a size small or medium glove? While it is a sin to cover the beauty of your flesh, if you’re going to help me, tomorrow, you’ll need proper gloves.”

“Really? Your wife just told you that she had phone sex and went down on me, and you’re asking me about gloves?”

“Of course. Play is play, but gloves are important if you’re going to help.”

“Ah, medium, I guess.”

“Give me an ETA, and I’ll have everything ready for you, my moon and stars.”

“Say, two hours or so?”

“Okay, love you.”

“Kisses, honey.”

She hung up, with a lovey-dovey expression on her face, all soft and pouting. They were so sweet together that I felt like vomiting.

She dropped me off in front of my house, with me telling her that I’d be over in an hour. While tempting, I resisted the urge to try out my new toys. In less than a week, I’d gone from a normal, typical housewife, one that behaved, into a lusty, dripping, sex fiend, cursing and swearing just like Christy. Instead of masturbating more, I cleaned and sanitized the toys, setting them aside for later use.

Dressing in cutoff, denim shorts, and a spaghetti strap halter top, my makeup nice and sexy, I traversed the highway and went over to Christy and Glen’s place for dinner. I was nervous, scared, and more than a little excited at the prospect of what might happen. Going with the flow seemed to be the best choice of action at that juncture.

Their side door was open, an ornate, screen door keeping the bugs and elements at bay. I smelled wonderful cooking smells, heard rock music and their laughter, and saw a set table through the doorway.

“It’s about time you showed up,” Christy pouted. She threw the door open, embraced me, and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. Startled, I looked at Glen to see if things were about to turn ugly.

“Hiya, Lyn,” he said, jauntily waving at me, then returning to his cooking.

Dinner was, once more, exquisite, as was the company. Glen, being larger than life, too good to be true, and so sexy that I couldn’t even think about him, not to mention look at him, without feeling the need to orgasm, made me feel welcomed, appreciated, and as if I were the most wonderful, desirable woman in the universe. Christy was her typical self. On Plushtales or in real life, she was a sexual force of nature. Both of them have a self-ware, self-mockery attitude that made them addictive.

Before I realized, the sun had descended, I was feeling wild and free, and Christy and I drank, smoked, and consumed more recreational substances than we probably should have. Buzzed, giddy, and so horny that I was pinching my nipples, rubbing my pussy through my shorts, and caressing my body, we sat around the fire, drinking, talking, and laughing.

Because of the comfort, safety, and company, we were involved in a very steamy conversation about sex. Glen was seated to my right, a few feet away from me, and Christy lounged in front of me, lying on a pile of furs in front of the fire. Her light, summer dress was scrunched up over her hips, showing off the curve of her bare hip as she sipped her wine. Occasionally, when she’d move, I caught a good view of her sexy, round ass. I was so far gone that I was idly rubbing my clit through my shorts.

“So,” she said to Glen, “do you want all the details or just a recap of what’s going on with Lyn and John?”

“Come, sit beside me,” Christy said to me, patting the furs beside her.

Lying in front of the roaring fire on soft, sensual furs seemed like a good idea, so I sat down near her, enjoying the warmth of the flames. Christy sat upright, spread her legs, her bare pussy with its fiery, well-manicured pubes showing, and pulled me between her legs. Seated in front of her, my back to her, I felt so luxurious. Her hands gently kneaded my shoulders and back as she spoke.

“Well, it started when they moved in. I’m sure you noticed how Lyn, here, was eye-fucking you the whole time.”

“You noticed?” I asked her.

“She was?” Glen exclaimed, laughing at himself.

“Yes and yes.” Christy’s hands ran down my back, making me moan. “John was drooling over me the entire time.” Her hands started working out the kinks in my neck; it felt so good. “He even got hard a couple of times when I bent over.”

ebonylovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebonylovely

“Can’t say I blame him, there,” Glen guffawed. “Your perfection of mind, body, heart, and soul always gets me hot and bothered. You do too, Lyn. It was all I could do to keep my hands off of you all day.”

“You could have fooled me,” I confessed. “Did you even notice that I was flashing you?”

“Oh,” he said, finally understanding. “I thought you were just dressed for comfort. I didn’t want to embarrass you…or spoil the view of your sexy perfection.”

Christy sighed and continued. “I felt that sexy spark between me and Lyn, so I decided to find out if she was into women.”

“I’m not,” I blurted out. “Well, wasn’t.”

She laughed, kissed the back of my neck, and her hands reached under my halter to rake her nails over my back, sending invigorating chills all through my body. Then, she leaned forward and whispered into my ear. “I’m going to lick your cunt so good that you’ll love women before the night’s over.” I moaned, no longer hiding my arousal.

“So, you know how I like to flirt and seduce, and Lyn and I hit it off,” she told a smiling Glen. “Before they came over for dinner, Lyn confessed that she wanted you and was horny for me. It was evident that John would do anything to get into my panties, not that I ever wear any, so she and I came up with a plan to work out a swap.”

“And you set all this in motion without me knowing?” Glen mused. “How devious. You have my respect and admiration.”

“John, it turns out, has this submissive, shame kink thing going on. He told me all about it when we were in the kitchen together last night.”

“W-when was this?” I asked. “I didn’t notice.”

“Of course, you didn’t.” She leaned into me, her breasts pressing against my back. Her hands snaked around my body and were lightly caressing my sides and stomach. “You were too busy trying to get Glen to fuck you.”

“No, she wasn’t,” he intoned. “She was just being…”

“Nice?” she finished. “No, Glen, when women display their bodies and keep dropping obvious sexual hints, they want you. That isn’t being nice, that’s being horny for your dick.”

I was going to defend my actions, but her hands cupped my bare breasts, massaging them. She gently rolled my nipples between her fingertips as she continued. I was melting into her, lost in the sensations.

“I caught him staring at my ass, and, before I was done with him, I had him begging for me, telling me that he’d do anything to sleep with me.” Christy paused to nibble on the nape of my neck. She took her time stimulating my boobs and exposed flesh. When my eyes closed of their own accord and I was whimpering with pleasure, she went on.

“Things went quite well until I licked Lyn to orgasm earlier today.” Her hands dropped to my waist and began undoing my shorts. “After she came all over my face…so hot…she started freaking out.”

“I did not!”

“Yes, you did. You went on and on about how terrible what you did was, how upset John would be, and I thought your head was going to explode.”

Glen laughed and laughed at that.

“So, to stop her panicking and show her that everything was going according to our plan, I called John, got him all worked with phone sex while playing with myself, and then we surprised him with Lyn there with me.”

“I love it,” Glen cheered. “You are so fucking naughty. I think I just came.”

“Take these off,” she urged, tugging on my shorts.

Feeling a bit ashamed but extremely horny, I shimmied out of my shorts. It seemed so natural that I only giggled when I remembered that Glen was sitting a few feet away, watching me.

“While it is you, the person, that I respect and admire,” he said to me. His eyes devoured my body, never lingering on my hard nipples or my now-dripping pussy, always roaming over me as if he were committing the image of me to his memory. “I must say that your body is pure perfection. Every part of you is a delight, and it only adds to the enigmatic wonder that is you.”

“So,” Christy cooed out, her voice as sweet as sexual honey. She gently laid me back on the furs and crawled between my legs. I let her; I wanted her. “Lyn…ummm…ah, told her, that, fuck I’m so horny.”

Her butt was pointed toward Glen, but I could see what she was doing. She was kneeling between my legs, so close to my pussy that the exhalation from her sighs sent shivers into my clit. Resting on one elbow, her other hand was fingering her wet pleasure hole.

“Lyn told him that she was going to let me lick her pussy whenever she wanted, fuck me, and then fuck you.”

“Oh, God, that feels good,” I sighed when she dipped her head and began licking my clit. I lay back, lost in the sensation. Christy was fucking herself, her body rocking back and forth. Her tongue was a whirlwind on my clit, immediately putting me on the brink of orgasm.

Although I protested when she stopped, she urged Glen to join us. “Pull out your cock and come here.” Not waiting for an answer, her mouth went back to my pussy.

I watched Glen undress as his wife ate my cunt. Forgetting any self-restraint, I screamed for her to keep licking me, to keep sucking my clit. Glen unlaced his moccasins and then peeled off his jeans. He looked even better nude than he does in clothes. My moans were so loud that they echoed off the trees.

“That’s fucking huge,” I screamed between moans. His penis was at least twice as large as any other man’s that I’d seen, either in person or in pictures. It was so big, thick, long, and rock-hard. I wondered if I could fit that monster inside my pussy without screaming in pain.

“Let her touch it,” Christy told him.

“No, please don’t stop,” I begged. “Lick me, lick my pussy. Make me cum.”

She began licking me and sucking on my clit in earnest. I was overwhelmed with passionate lust, lost in desire, and, when Glen brought himself close enough, I grabbed hold of his cock, and pulled it to me. It was so big that I couldn’t close my fingers around it.

Screaming in passion, the stars watching us, I stroked his meat while I ground my pussy into Christy’s face. With a perfectly violent but graceful singular movement, Glen grabbed my halter and ripped it off my body.

“Yes, fuck yes,” I groaned. “Tear my clothes off of me. Take me, please.” The emotions of being desired so much that he had to tear my clothes off of me seemed so primal that my body submerged itself into carnal delight.

Rather than grant my wishes, he contorted his body until his mouth neared my hard nipples. As I tugged on his massive shaft, his tongue flicked my nipples, sending jolts of pleasure down my body to meet the electric shocks Christy caused in my pussy.

“Oh, God. Oh, fuck. Aaagh, unngg, shit.” My soul erupted in an intense orgasm more powerful than any I’ve ever experienced. The redheaded slut between my legs kept on licking, timing her pressure to send cascading waves of pleasure crashing through my body, drawing my orgasm out until I was a sweating, panting mess.

All the while, my death grip on the most impressive cock I’ve ever seen remained tight, my hand pumping it as fast as I could.

“You told John that you were going to lick my pussy,” Christy said to me. Stopping the action, she addressed me with gentleness and empathy. “So long as you’re cool with everything,” she softly said.

“Yes,” I admitted. “Let me try to lick you. Then, can I see if I can fit that cock inside of me?”

She smiled, nodded, kissed my forehead, and gently guided my head between her legs. “You know how you like to be licked and touched. Start that way, and then just let yourself get into it.”

Tentatively, I licked her dew-covered pussy lips. The moans that escaped her mouth were my reward.

“That’s it,” she moaned, “lick my fucking clit just like that.” Her hands gently grabbed my hair and held my mouth and tongue in place as she ground her crotch against my face. Her hot, liquid nectar was pouring from her in a torrent, soaking my face.

“Umm, aah, lick my fucking cunt; make me cum. That’s it, Glen, jack that cock for me.”

I continued licking, finding the entire thing to be extremely erotic, so sexy, and the fact that I was licking my first pussy had me so horny that I continued fingering my swollen clit.

“Fuck me with your fingers and make me cum, Lyn. You’re so good; keep eating me. Mmmm.”

Screaming her head off, cursing and swearing, she exploded with an intense orgasm that saturated my face. Her convulsions were so powerful that I feared she was going to roll into the fire. Her orgasm was long and intense, lasting almost a minute, ending with her grabbing me and forcing me onto my back.

“Let’s clean you up,” she growled. Her hand went between my legs, assaulting my clit with such wonderful pleasure that I erupted in a surreal orgasm that tore my soul apart.

Her tongue licked my face clean, several lusty kisses on my lips and face. As she licked and kissed me clean, tasting her own sex, her hands kept caressing my pussy, her fingers softly stroking my cunt lips until my body responded with more heat.

“Let’s sixty-nine,” she suggested, swinging her body around. “Just lick and finger me however you want. Whoever cums first gets Glen’s cock.”

Her pussy tasted hot and sweet as sex should, and I took some time to enjoy and savor her burning sex humping my face. Rubbing my fingers in her wetness, fucking her burning cunt, and licking up her nectar was so dirty that I couldn't get enough.

As I licked her, she fingered me and licked me as if she were a woman possessed. Just then, a soft, gentle rain began falling. Looking up into the night sky, cool drops of water cascading over me, the flames from the roaring fire keeping me warm, I experienced a moment of tranquility that made the rest of the world dissipate into nothingness. There was only her and I, nothing else mattered or even existed.

Christy’s moans dominated the sounds of the night. As she writhed and gasped over me, never once lessening the intensity of her glorious assault on my pussy, we came together, my orgasmic seizure triggering hers.

We writhed together, holding each other's bodies, as she collapsed on top of me, screaming and gushing. The tremors in my body started at my clit, then spread to the top of my head and down to my toes, as my entire body tingled with volcanic heat, my moans sounding like muted whimpers as I kept sucking her clit.

“Tie,” she sighed, holding me, her hand gently smoothing out my hair. “Since you’re our guest, you can have him first.”

Glen spoke to me. “No pressure, though. If you don’t want to, for any reason, it’s cool.”

“Are you insane?” I screamed. “Give me your cock. I need you inside me.”

Christy positioned herself directly behind me, laying my head in her lap. One of her hands held mine, the other caressed my cheek and played with my tits. “Now, Glen’s pretty fucking huge,” she pointed out the obvious. “If you feel any pain, just say so. He knows how to make you love it.”

“I’m ready. Shove that monster in me, please.”

He didn’t just cram it into me. Beginning slowly with sexy, romantic, lust-inducing compliments about me, my body, and how passionate I was, seduction poured from his mouth as he caressed my nude body. His touches were feather-light at first, growing more intense in response to the fires in my body he’d rekindled. Warm, wet from the rain and my arousal, with their hands exploring my body, I was writhing and moaning in lust-filled ecstasy long before the giant head of his cock touched my needy slit.

At first contact, I moaned, my hips bucking against the sensation, and thrust myself onto his thick, hard cock. He was gentler than I wanted, so I grabbed his muscular, perfect butt and pulled my body onto his penis, impaling myself.

“So fucking big,” I sighed. “Fuck me; please fuck me. I can feel you everywhere inside me.”

His hands were all over me, hers stimulating my nipples into throbbing, vibrating pleasure, making all my nerves erupt with pleasure. Glen gently thrust until he felt a little bit of resistance, and then, rather than push harder, he withdrew and slowly pumped me, slickening my canal with my wetness.

“So fucking hot,” Christy observed. She changed position, laying my head gently on the furs and moving to kneel beside me. Kissing me with heated passion, her hand wandered all over my body, playing with my clit and stroking her husband’s cock as he fucked me.

One bit at a time, my stretched pussy relaxed, letting him sink deeper inside me. All the while, the redheaded slut fondled me, kissed me, licked my body, and sucked my nipples. Before long, I took over, forcing my pussy to accept his girth.

“Fucking hell,” I swore as his cock hit pleasure spots I never even knew I had. “Fill me up and fuck me. I want it all; you’re so big, feels so good.”

His massive cock filled me up, rubbing my stretched-out cunt walls, bottoming out and setting off fireworks in my body, and then withdrawing, hitting my G-spot and every other spot, only to do it all over. I’d never felt so completely taken in my entire life; the feeling was incredible. Needing more, I screamed out my desires, wrapping my thighs around his hard, perfect body and gyrating my hips against his pubes, refusing to let him withdraw.

Without warning, the combination of her making love to me and his perfect cock hitting all the pleasure centers in my body caused an orgasmic feeling to well up from deep inside my core, spread out through my body, and explode in an intense orgasm that erupted as lightning and thunder crashed through the sky.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I screamed. “Keep fucking me; fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.” I chanted.

“She sounds like me!” Christy laughed.

Glen knew how to keep the heat and intensity going. He kept pumping into me, timing his thrusts to intensify my orgasm and letting off as the after-tremors consumed my body. The entire world went away, my mind with it, but the glorious, horny feeling of that huge cock sliding in and out of my cunt sustained me. It was my first vaginal orgasm, ever. The world slowly came back into focus, and the pleasure he was giving me grew exponentially.

“More?” he asked.

“Fuck, yes! Fucking fuck me; fuck me, please. I’ll do anything you want; you can do whatever you want to me. Just please keep fucking me. Fuck me forever; fuck me until I die.”

“Exactly like me,” his wife added.

I forgot about her, or rather his cock driving me insane with lusty bliss made me forget about her. When he withdrew enough to lean back, Christy’s mouth lapped up my runny cum and gave me my first simultaneous clitoral and vaginal combination orgasm.

When I lost the ability to speak, Glen grabbed me by the waist, pulling my body to meet his thrusts as he raised himself to his knees. I surrendered to his strength, letting him pull me to him, burying that enormous tool in me as he held me. I felt thoroughly safe and thoroughly ravaged, and I loved it.

I don’t know how long he fucked me, only that the rain intensified and then let off. He had me on my back, held up as he maneuvered me into position, then on my knees from behind while he spanked me and played with my clit. While his wife sucked my nipples and kissed me, he kept on fucking me.

Finally, I was on top, Glen on his back on the muddy ground, riding him as if my sole purpose in life was to cum on his cock. The rain had stopped, but the cum flowing out of my pussy more than made up for it.

“Hey stud, how’s that cock of yours,” I heard Christy say. Looking toward her, she was fingering herself while watching us, her free hand holding her phone to her ear.

“Fuck me harder,” I screamed. “Cum for me, please cum for me. I’m fucking cumming again! Oh, fuck, God. You’re so big. Nobody fucks like you do. Please keep going, don’t stop.”

“Did you hear that, John?” Christy’s voice pulled me back to reality. “Your wife’s getting fucked good and hard. How’s that make you feel?”

“Wait,” I said to Christy, shocked. “You called John?” I probably should have felt shame or guilt. However, the only thing I was able to feel was that big, thick, spear of man-flesh buried inside me, making me erupt in endless orgasms.

“Speakerphone,” Christy laughed. “Tell your wife how it makes you feel?”

I heard my husband gasping, moaning, and panting. “I’ve wanted this since before we got married, Lyn. I’m going to pop. I know you’ll punish me; please punish me.”

“Are you stroking yourself, you little worm,” I said into the phone. “You are in so much trouble.”

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I can’t help it; I’m going to cum. You’re too sexy and powerful for me. Aaah!”

“Fuck,” I screamed as another orgasm ripped through me. It was so intense that I fell off Glen’s turgid cock, flailing about in the mud.

“I’m cumming, John,” Christy screamed. “Fuck me like the slut I am; I’m cumming.”

Some hours later, I’d orgasmed more than I thought I was able to. Sore, stretched, and happy, I lay there on the furs, covered in dirt, sweat, mud, and my own cum, looking up at the stars and smiling. Glen had fucked and sucked Christy with such stamina and vigor that she lay beside me, likewise lost in bliss.

Helping us both up, I hugged and kissed them both goodbye. Glen kissed as well as he fucked. Sorely limping home, my clothes forgotten, I crossed the highway nude and smiling, and fell asleep on the couch. It had been a day of several firsts for me. I wondered what the morning would bring. My last thought, as I drifted off toward a well-earned sleep, was that Glen would be over in the morning to work on the driveway.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments