Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor: Part 8: Full Swing

"Lyn surrenders herself to her lusty urges and discovers that she has quite the kinky side."

126
48 Comments 48
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"with the stage set, their kinky plan executed, and the sexual tension running high, Christy and Lyn turn the heat up a few notches."

“Help me out of this dress, so we can fuck,” Christy said to my husband as she coughed intensely under the harshness of the herbal intoxicants.

My sexy neighbor, recent lover, and online cybersex affair were many things. Shy was not one of them. Handing me the pipe, she beckoned my husband with a gesture. Her husband, Glen, sat there, looking as if he were having the time of his life. His lusty appraisal of me warmed my body. I observed John, wondering if we were actually going to go through with it.

I took a deep, long draw on the pipe, remembering but not caring that I once promised John that I wouldn’t party like this, anymore. He was staring at me, disapprovingly, but Christy giggled, leaned forward, and whispered something into his ear. His face broadened into a huge smile, and he didn’t scold me.

“Hate fuck,” I coughed. The harsh smoke felt like molten fiberglass in my throat and lungs, the tingling euphoria instantly hitting me. On top of the wine and the edibles I’d eaten earlier, it was adding horny fuel to my already burning fires. While I had been very nervous about what was in store for us, all my fears disappeared as lusty horniness consumed me.

“Pull the top strap over my head and take off my dress,” Christy told my trembling husband. He gave me a sheepish glance, relieved when I smiled and nodded at him, and did as she bade.

“Not like that, sweetie,” the redheaded vixen told him. “Each bit of my body you expose needs to be touched, kissed, nibbled on. Feast on my body, take your time.”

John looked at me, worriedly, then at Glen. He leaned forward and whispered something into Christy’s ear. She smiled and laughed, sweetly. “It’s fine to be nervous,” she said. “Just forget they’re there.”

She addressed us. “John has a bit of stage fright. He’s worried that you or my husband might not approve.”

“Tell you what,” Glen stated as he turned to me. “The driveway we worked on should be dry enough to examine by now. Why don’t you and I go inspect it and give them time to get properly acquainted.”

“What?” I was a bit shocked.

“Don’t worry. We’ll circle back in a while, spy on them, and we’ll all have our fun.”

He got up, kissed his wife passionately on the lips, squeezing her butt as my husband licked her nipples, took off his shirt, and hooked my arm into his. Arm in arm, we left, headed toward my house.

To my dismay, when we crossed the road, he began examining his work from earlier that day. While watching him crawl around, shirtless, in dress pants, on his hands and knees was quite arousing, it was not what I had in mind. Not knowing what else to do, thinking that perhaps he didn’t want me, I got down on all fours and examined our work along with him.

Finally, I couldn’t handle the sexual tension any longer. On my knees, I looked over to him, flipped up my dress to expose my nude ass, and said, “I want you to fuck me, hard and fast, right here, right now.”

“As you wish,” he smiled.

Glen looked like a moon-kissed demigod standing in the night. He ran his hands, lips, teeth, and tongue all over my flesh, taking his time, stoking the embers of my arousal into an inferno of torrid lust. When his lips lightly suckled the back of my calves, I melted into the newly-placed concrete. As his tongue flicked over my thighs, I moaned so loudly that startled birds took flight. When his fingers lightly grazed my exposed pussy lips, I screamed, “Please make me cum.”

Savoring my body, his hands roaming over my flesh so expertly that I could have sworn he had a few extra hands, his mouth found its way to my butt. Glen had me so horny, so incredibly worked up, that my body thrust itself onto him. Despite my urging and obvious, physical need, he took his time, torturing me, sexually. It was euphoric.

“Please lick me, please,” I begged over and over.

Slowly, lightly, and at seemingly random intervals, his lips or tongue would contact my flesh. I screamed when his tongue delicately snaked into my sopping-wet hole, asked for more when he nibbled on my ass-cheeks and begged for brutality when his tongue encircled my clit.

Outside, under the starlit sky, the occasional car driving by a mere thirty or so yards from us, his tongue played a symphony between my legs. As his fingers explored and probed my nude flesh with the perfect blend of neediness, lust, and appreciation, his tongue and lips licked, sucked, and stimulated my entire pussy. Licking me from clit to asshole, his tongue diving into both my holes as I moaned in delight, he was perfectly synchronized with my body’s reactions and increased tempo, pressure, and rhythm to accommodate.

I quickly felt my body surrender to him; my mind had given up all resistance days ago. Little tremors began in my pussy, then shot up my spine, went down to my toes, and then continued to ricochet throughout my body, a standing wave of pleasure rippling through my core.

“I’m cumming. Oh, fuck,” I moaned out before the ecstatic spasms consumed me. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over my flailing body, receding slowly, only for another wave of pleasure to crest over me and drown me in passion.

Before I’d even fully recovered from an extremely intense orgasm, I felt the massive girth of his penis gently probing my wetness. I felt the head of that monster cock slowly trace its way up and down my slit, lubricating itself with my cum.

“Fucking cram it in! I need you inside me. Take me; please fucking take me,” I shouted, proving my husband’s opinion about my lack of vocalization during sex incorrect.

Gentle, at first, as he worked that mutant-thick member into my pussy, I felt my cunt fill up from his mammoth girth. Taking control, my lust now commanding my actions, I pushed back against his shaft, embedding it deeper and deeper. When my hole was stretched enough to handle the girth, we instantly found the perfect rhythm. Once more, his cock was amazing. Glen didn’t fuck; he consumed all of you with his mind, body, and heart. I gave all of myself to him, pleading for him to take more. I needed him to own me, drain my soul of energy, and fill it, anew, with the union of our energies.

Those muscular arms of his grabbed me around the waist and held me up, taking the weight of my body off of the hard concrete. His thrusts matched my breathing, causing my inhalations to run deep, my exhales escaping in gasping sighs as my entire body tingled in orgasmic bliss.

He fucked me like that, long, hard, and deep as I screamed into the night air, yelled for more, and the universe disappeared until there was nothing in all creation except for that hard cock driving into me. I came harder than before, a vaginal orgasm that made my body go limp.

Even before the throes of that one subsided, his fingers found my clit and circled it, deftly, as that huge cock pounded me into glorious submission. Another tsunami of pleasure ripped through me, this one both clitoral and vaginal, as my body collapsed onto the rough-hewn stonework.

I lay there, smiling and panting, marveling at how beautiful life in the country can be. “I wonder how John and Christy are doing?” I mused. “I hope he’s ok with everything.”

Glen chuckled and helped me up. My dress was ruined, but I didn’t care. “He and I had a little chat, earlier. He’s fine with things and is mainly worried that you’re only doing this because it’s been one of his long-time fantasies.”

It was my turn to laugh.

“Let’s go to the swimming hole,” Glen said, an impish smile on his lips. “Of course, we’ll need to walk right by them. If we see a little action, well, one cannot avoid such pleasures.”

“I need to get some more clothes. My dress is ruined.”

“Yes,” he said, eyeing me up with lust and admiration. “I’ll replace it, tomorrow. I promise.”

He gently reached behind my back and drew the zipper down. Gently pushing the dress straps off my shoulders, the dress fell to the ground around my feet. “Seems a sin to cover such perfection,” he mused. The glint in his eyes made my heart stop for a moment.

“Fine, then,” I replied. “I’ll just go naked.”

“Your outer shell is such perfection that you should always do so. Let’s go spy on our spouses.”

Holding hands, nude, and laughing like giddy teenagers, we traipsed across the highway. Instead of walking down the drive, Glen steered me to the far side of the house. A nice little pathway revealed itself, heading into the woods. An artistically-laid stone path was underfoot. We rounded the house and curved to the backyard, coming to a nice little garden-type sitting area just off to the side of the gazebo.

There were stone benches arrayed around a similar table, planted flowers, vines, and domestic plants in pots and growing in the soil arrayed about. Through the shrubs at the edge, we could easily see Christy and John. I leaned over the table, affording me a perfect view of them. They were heavily involved in fucking each other.

Pangs of guilt, insecurity, jealousy and much more stabbed into my mind, emotional shrapnel of negativity. However, those feelings were soon conquered and replaced by all-consuming lust, passion, and horny need. John was lying on his back, feet pointed toward us, knees bent; he was on the same furs that I had been on the previous evening. Christy was on top of him, straddling his body, her hips rocking and writhing over his cock. Her hands rested atop his knees, steadying her, as she pumped his manhood with delight and fury.

Feeling Glen behind me, his hands cupping my breasts, I reached between my legs and guided his hard cock into my still-dripping cunt. “Aaah, fuck,” I cried out as my eyes met Christy’s. She could see us, and her smile advertised how much she enjoyed being watched.

“I told you they’d come and watch,” she gasped out between thrusts and moans. I watched, moaning myself, as she reached between her legs and played with her clit, stopping occasionally to grope at John’s sack. “Do you like the idea of getting fucked while your wife watches?”

“Fuck, yes,” my husband moaned. His hips were bucking up to meet her downward thrusts.

“She’s getting fucked, as well, the dirty slut. Does that make you want to empty your balls deep inside me, knowing that your wife is getting slammed by another man while she watches us fuck?”

Christy was going insane with desire. Her hips slammed down on my husband’s body with every syllable.

“What about you, you dirty whore?” I said to her. “Riding my husband like that while watching me get boned.”

“Umm, fuck. Come here and let me taste you,” Christy demanded, her voice warbling with lust.

Disentangling myself, I emerged from behind the shrubs. Overcome with horny emotion, I took in the complete sight. John was still wearing his collar, his face flushed with excitement as he pounded his cock into Christy’s very wet pussy. I felt Glen’s arms wrap around me, possessively, but what gave me pause was the shared moment between Christy and me.

As our eyes locked, it was as if I could feel the sexual energy all around me. In that brief moment, it seemed as if we were connected, somehow. It was erotic, glorious, and beautiful.

“You’re a wanton little slut, aren’t you?” Christy said to me, still bouncing up and down on my husband’s cock.

“Yes,” I said, moaning in passion as Glen’s hands did their magic on my body. “I’m a big fucking slut, just like you.”

AllisonRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllisonRodriguez

“Are you a bad girl? You naughty vixen.”

“I’m so bad that I need punishment.”

Christy giggled at that, her laugh turning into a moaning gasp as she plunged her body down hard onto John’s penis. “Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it.”

Overcome with horny lust, I drove my point home. “John,” I said authoritatively. “Stop fucking her and give me your collar.”

My words caused a pause in the steamy action. Everyone looked at me as I smiled in horny triumph. Even my inner psychologist gasped.

“I need punishment for lusting after you, Christy. I need the collar and I want you to punish me.”

She paused, stood up with a sloshing sound as she disengaged herself from my husband’s shaft, and smiled broadly. “Kneel before me, Lyn.” Christy, her fiery hair like lusty fire, pointed at the ground before her. Had it not been for the mirthful expression and her conspiratorial wink, she would have been intimidating.

I approached her and knelt. The sexy slut gently grabbed the back of my head and led my eager mouth to her dripping pussy. “Lick it,” she commanded. “Taste me.”

I licked at her wetness, kissing her labia. Her pussy juice was as savory and arousing as before.

“Now that you know what I taste like, clean my cum off of your husband's cock.” she paused, looking so powerful and wanton. “John, come here and shove your cock in Lyn’s mouth.”

She addressed me once more. “Use only your mouth and tongue and clean all my juice off of him; that includes his balls. If I taste myself on him when you’re through, then you do not get your punishment.”

“Yes, Mistress Christy.” I knelt in place as my husband, all smiles, walked over to me. His cock was rigid and as hard as steel, bouncing with each step. It glistened in the moonlight, covered with Christy's pussy juice.

“Now, cram it in her mouth and fuck her face,” she urged.

I did as I was told, getting off on the dirtiness of my actions. My husband had just pulled his meat from my neighbor’s slit, and I was licking her cum off of it as he pounded his cock into my mouth.

“Don’t fucking suck it! Clean it. His cum is mine, tonight, not yours.”

Christy, possessed by lust, got down on all fours and watched intently. She began moaning as her fingers sloshed in her wetness. “Now, let me taste him.”

I watched my neighbor engulf my husband. In one lunge, her mouth devoured his length, her lips brushing against his pubes. She pulled back, only the head of his cock still in her mouth, then shoved him all the way into her mouth once more.

“Clean enough,” she said, pausing to kiss me passionately. “Why don’t you boys prepare us some more drinks and meet us in the bedroom in, say, five minutes?”

She hugged me, laughing. “Lyn, you’re my hero. That was so slutty, dirty, and creative. I wish I would have thought of putting on a show for them. Tell me how you want it, and we’ll make it super hot and sexy.”

Minutes later, I was tied to their bed, a huge, soft, comfy one with four posts. Ropes were already tied to the posts as if bondage and punishment were common occurrences in the Whitehorn household. The men came in and sat on one side of the bed. Although we were all nude, having just been fucking each other’s spouses, it was a jovial, relaxed mood. The closeness I felt, to both my neighbors and my husband was indescribable.

Christy strutted about, totally casual about her nudity. I watched her open the dual doors to an ornate, wooden wardrobe. Instead of clothes, dozens of sexual toys, whips, floggers, and various other sex toys and devices were neatly arranged. Listening to her, my body going from insanely horny to uncontrollably aroused and nervous, I was told of the purposes, delights, and tortures of each toy and object. She cracked whips in her palm, terrified me with a metal-spiked wheel, and then selected a blindfold. Soon, I could no longer see, only hear and feel.

I felt hands on me, hot breath causing goosebumps on my flesh. “You’re a bad girl, a naughty slut,” Christy’s husky voice whispered.

One of her hands gently attacked my clit, making me moan in passion, while her other hand slapped my tits. Her punishment was soft, delicate, and highly arousing. It was a symbolic punishment, not actual pain. Writhing and moaning, I gasped under her touches.

“Dirty whore,” she continued. “Thinking naughty thoughts, doing perverted things. You lust after me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I responded.

I felt a sharp slap on my inner thigh, making me cry out. John laughed at that.

“Yes, what, you filthy, perverted, cunt-licking whore?”

“Mistress,” I corrected. I was rewarded with her fingers flicking my clit. She had me on the verge of orgasm.

“Confess your taboo lust, you little whore.”

“It’s true,” I burst out, long past denying my feelings. “I lust after you. I want you to lick my pussy. I need to drink your nectar. I want to make love to you. I want them to watch.”

“Tell your husband what a whore you are.”

“Your wife is a whore, John.”

Slap! Slap! Slap!

“What kind of whore are you, Lyn.”

“I’m a filthy fucking whore. I’m a cheating wife, a horny pervert. I wake up and fuck myself with my new toys to your pictures. I lust after your husband’s cock. I want to lick your fucking cunt while he fucks me. Punish me, please.”

“Very well,” she said. IU screamed in anguish when she stopped molesting my heated flesh. “John,” she addressed my husband. “Go pick a random toy for me to punish her with. Then, I want you to keep that wonderful cock of yours hard. When I’m done with her, you will fuck her and cum inside her slutty little fuck-hole.”

“Are you sure,” he asked,

“Yes, then I’m going to suck your jizz out of her hole.”

Although only seconds passed, I felt hours of panic and fright. I heard some laughter and Glen shifting in his seat.

“Now for your punishment,” she told me. Her tone was sweet and impassioned. Christy was panting with desire.

Hands caressed my nude body, further igniting my arousal. My entire body caught fire, and she lifted my soul to the point of exploding in rapture. Then I felt it. I couldn’t discern what object she had, but it was small, maybe an inch-and-a-half across, cold, hard, and smooth. It felt light on my skin, but I couldn’t tell what it was.

Then, very gently but quickly, a staccato burst of light taps and slaps was felt on my inner thighs. The sensation was so hot that my body jumped off the bed, struggling with the ropes.

“Dirty slut,” she scolded as she tapped. “Thinking naughty thoughts, doing perverted sexual acts. You’re a slut. You are a nasty, horny, bitch. You need cock in your cunt, you cannot live without sucking on my clit. You are a dirty, filth whore.”

Her admonishments continued, verbally berating me as I writhed in bound bliss. The soft, tapping blows ceased, leaving me quivering, wanting and needing more. Then, the object struck my breasts, spanked my nipples, and then slapped its way down my quivering stomach. By then, I was moaning with abandon, agreeing to her accusations, and begging for more.

“Yes, I’m a cheating slut. I need more cock; I want to make you cum.”

Still going, the hard object tapped my clit, making me scream, “Yes, fuck yes! More. Harder. Fuck.”

“Slut, slut, slutty slut,” she chanted. “Cum-loving whore.” All the while, the pulses striking my clit drove me over the edge.

“The slut is fucking cumming,” I yelled.

The intensity of my orgasm, exponentially increased by being tied and bound with others watching, shot through me and caused my body to spasm as if I were having a seizure. Christy, being a cruel Mistress, kept on slapping my clit, my soaked pussy lips, and my inner thighs.

“Now, fuck her and cum in her,” Christy said. As I heard John moving about and felt the bed shift, slightly, Christy ripped the blindfold off of me, showing me a long, thick, black wooden ruler.

I was going to ask for more, but the feeling of John’s hardness sliding into my wet canal left me unable to say anything coherent. Instead, primal growls escaped my mouth.

All I could do was there and get fucked. That was all I wanted to do at that moment. Christy’s head bent forward, her lips encasing my extremely hard nipple. Her hands roamed all over my body; she sucked and nibbled on my nipples, licking and kissing her way over to my other breast.

When John announced that he was going to cum, she raised her head and kissed me with an urgent, needy passion that took my breath away. Her tongue invaded my mouth, swirling over mine, and suppressing my ecstatic wails as I felt my husband’s hot cum fill me up.

“Now, shove that cock into Lyn’s mouth, so she can suck it back to hardness for me. I want at least one more load from you before the night’s over.”

I raised my head and opened my mouth, urging my husband to shove his flaccid penis in my mouth. Christy lay between my legs and her tongue, first, then her entire mouth feasted on my cum-filled pussy. The woman loved licking pussy, and I think she may have enjoyed it more than I did. She got me off, quickly, my body panting and heaving in overheated wantonness.

“Now, it’s my turn to fuck you,” Christy exclaimed as she sprang up and put on the strap-on. “Get ready, because nobody can fuck you like another woman. You’re my slut and this is your punishment.”

Christy, all red hair and bodily perfection, climbed between my legs. She fiddled about with the dildo for a moment, then plunged it into me. She eased it in, pulling back and embedding the toy a little deeper with every pump. Soon, she lay on top of me, fucking me in a bondage version of the missionary position.

I moaned on my husband’s cock as the force of her taking me rocked my body. We soon found a rhythm, my mouth drawing down on his shaft with her pump and moving up the entire length on her withdrawals. Feeling hot, hard flesh on my cheek, I saw that Glen had moved beside my head, his huge cock pressing against my face.

Grabbing that monster with my hand, I vigorously stroked him, wanting him to shoot it all over my face while I sucked John’s cock. John began moaning; Christy kept on berating me for being such a slut, which made me love being slutty. Christy’s motions sent me into an ethereal realm where my entire universe was only her strap-on leading me to another orgasm and the cocks in my hand and mouth.

As another orgasm ripped through me, so powerful that I lost suction on John’s hardening member. My vision blacked out, as dark as the blindfold had been, as wave after wave of unadulterated pleasure coursed through my entire body. When I regained my composure, all three of them were releasing me from that blessed bondage.

“Now, we pair off, since everyone’s comfortable with each other,” Christy announced. “How about you two stay here, and I’ll take John to see the pond.”

Hours later, we lounged in their living room, tired, dirty, and sated. I felt a bond with Christy, a sexually charged closeness to Glen, and my passion and love for my husband, John, had tripled. We snacked, drank, and chatted the hours away, forming lasting ties of real friendship.

That was six months ago. Since then, we’ve become very close friends, sometimes with benefits. While living across the highway from Carrot-top Barbie and Greek god Glen may be a bit taxing, they are fantastic neighbors, and they opened up an entire world of sexual debauchery to my husband and me. We’re now horny, deviant swingers and enjoying life in the country. Almost daily, we chat on Plushtales and get each other off.  They’ve invited us to dinner this evening, and I’m looking forward to helping her with her “writing research.”

The end.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments