Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Turning Back

"Andi’s first experience of a gloryhole"

36
8 Comments 8
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story originated through messaging with @lilbigirlxx and exploring some fantasies she had. Hopefully I’ve captured some of the elements of her fantasy with this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It’s to be expanded by at least one more…"

Andi was feeling good about herself. Things had been going well, new boyfriend, new flat, holiday on the horizon and work was going well. All the hard work was beginning to pay off and it made her smile each morning as she got up and got ready for the office. She was just about to close a big deal today and go out celebrating.

Looking at herself in the mirror she loved what she saw. The curvy figure, the flame-red hair, and tits to die for. As she was looking at her naked self in the mirror her hands couldn’t help but just wander over her breasts, feeling their weight in her hands, teasing her nipple with her fingers. She let out a lustful groan; if her boyfriend had been here she’d be seeking out his cock right now. Thankfully, he wasn’t, otherwise, she’d never get to work and someone else would take the credit for all her effort. She gave her nipples one final tweak and started looking for her underwear. Picking a matching black lacy bra, g-string, and hold-up stockings she started to get ready. She finished off her outfit with a pencil skirt that hugged her hips and a tight-fitting white shirt; all professional but sexy at the same time. She just needed to bend over in the right manner and someone would get a great view of her boobs or ass. Satisfied, she squirted some perfume over herself and headed out the door

========================

“To me!”

Andi chinked glasses with her friend Sam. She’d closed the deal and even got agreement on an extension to the existing volume sold. The promotion was basically in the bag and she was swigging the champagne in celebration.

Sam had brought her to a bar they’d never been to before. She’d cryptically said that she was going to ensure Andi had a “proper” celebration. Well, the champagne was definitely the right way to start things. She was just intrigued as to how Sam intended the celebrations to continue. Sam had been Andi’s best friend for years, knew all her secrets and fantasies as well as seeming to know all the right places to service a person’s particular peccadilloes. Andi knew Sam would have planned something to this effect but it was just a matter of waiting to find out what it was.

They had already finished one bottle of champagne and were making in-roads on the second before Sam deemed it the right time to let Andi in on how they were going to be celebrating.

“Enjoying the bar?” Sam asked innocently enough.

“Seems nothing special; however they have champagne and seems fairly lively, so no real complaints from me.”

“What if I told you there was something more to this bar? That this was the real celebration event.”

“You mean like a secret door? A secret room? Are we heading to Narnia?” Andi laughed at her own joke, making her realise the alcohol was starting to go to her head.

“Yes and no,” was Sam’s response. “The door is fairly obvious but its use is not well known; or should I say its proper use is only known to those who look for it.”

“For fucks sake Sam, stop with this cryptic bullshit. Just tell me why you bought me here otherwise I’m just going to finish my drink and leave.”

Sam just started laughing, “You’ll regret it if you do. Now, do you remember about three months ago when you crashed at mine at the weekend? We ended up watching that porn film together.”

“Sam, I’m not going to recreate that here and eat your pussy again!” Andi blurted out.

“No, my pussy is off limits tonight. However, that mouth of yours that has done so well in closing your deal today still has a bit more work to do. Remember what the film was?”

Andi struggled for a few minutes, trying to push the image of Sam’s pussy out of her mind and focus on what led her mouth to it in the first place. Suddenly it popped into her head “Gloryhole” she whispered breathlessly to her friend.

“Do you remember what you said at the time?”

“If I ever found myself in a gloryhole I’d suck more cock than the pornstar” she answered to Sam, with some fear and excitement creeping into her voice. She couldn’t have, could she, Andi wondered to herself.

“Well, get ready to make good on that promise. I read about a glory hole here and thought you’d like to become the good cock-slut you’ve always promised to me that you were.

Andi’s heart was beginning to beat a bit faster at the thought. She grabbed her glass of champagne and downed the contents in one gulped. “Really. Here? Where did you find out about it? Surely this is some joke of yours Sam?”

“No joke, Andi. Is your mouth ready to make good on all your promises?”

Andi grabbed the champagne bottle and poured the rest in her glass before swigging it back. “OK. OK. Yes, let’s do this. Wait, are you coming in with me as well?”

“Of course,” Sam replied, “I’m not going to miss seeing you suck multiple cocks. Though, there is one condition. You can’t swallow any of the cum, they have to come on your face or body.”

“Why?” Andi pouted, “You know I think it’s a waste of cum if I don’t get to swallow it!”

“I found the gloryhole and that’s my one stipulation. I want to see you covered in cum.”

“OK, no swallowing. I agree,” Andi replied.

“Good girl. Now follow me.”

Andi picked up her handbag and followed Sam towards the back of the bar. As she walked she was looking at the people in the bar, especially the men she was passing. As she walked, she wondered would she be sucking his cock?  Perhaps his? What did their cocks look like, we’re they monsters or just average? Perhaps it was an anonymous place where an insecure man with a small dick could get his balls emptied. Andi had never had any issues with the size of a man’s cock, she often found that men with small cocks were a lot more inventive and considerate partners. Whatever, she hoped she was going to see and feel cocks of all shapes and sizes in the next few hours anyway.

They got to the back of the bar and pushed through a door to the toilets. Andi was still intrigued by how this was going to work. Would they just let themselves into the men's toilet and occupy a stall? Was a sign or a shout put out in the bar telling everyone that there was a cock slut and her mouth available for use in cubicle number three? Before Andi could think through any other scenarios, they had walked past the toilets and were heading to a door marked “Private”.

“Are you sure you know where you’re going?” Andi nervously quizzed Sam.

“Don’t worry, I did a trial run the other weekend,” she smirked back.

Andi’s jaw just dropped at this statement. Sam turned round and saw her opened mouth. “Ah, I see you are ready for some hard cock already!” She pushed through the Private door and held it open for Andi, who followed her in, eyes darting around to see what was inside. Before closing the door, Sam slid a sign from green to red on the front of the door.

Andi was inside the room and saw that there were a series of cubicles inside. She was starting to get excited at the thought of the first cock that would appear for her to suck, with her hand instinctively reaching for a breast. She gave herself a quick grope and squeeze, eliciting a low moan. She heard a laugh behind her from Sam, “Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of cock to relieve yourself with soon.” Sam held open a cubicle door for Andi to enter; she walked in and looked around. On the three sides facing her, there were holes cut into the wall with masking tape wrapped around the edges. The room smelt of disinfectant and was clean throughout; trust Sam to find a professional grade glory hole!

“So, do we just wait and hope someone comes in here?”

“Don’t be silly. I’ve already checked us in; people who have the App will have got a notification that this particular glory hole is now occupied. It won’t be long before someone comes along. I think you should assume the position in readiness.”

Andi was a little spaced out by it all and just splurted out a quizzical, “Sorry?”

“On your knees slut!” Sam ordered.

Sam had never spoken to Andi this way before and the shock of the statement just made her kneel automatically. “Good slut,” Sam stated. Again, Andi was shocked at the way she was talking to her and was about to say something when Sam continued, “I bought you here, I arranged it all. You are my slut when we are in this room and you will do as I say. If you understand, nod.”

Andi opened her mouth to say something, but before she could Sam reiterated, “IF you understand, nod. I will let you know when you can talk.”

Andi just nodded. She didn’t know what was going on, or why Sam was acting like this; however, what she did know was that her pussy was beginning to tingle and leak in excitement. At work she was normally the one calling the shots, this was something new, something exciting!

Andi had been on her knees for what felt like about five minutes before Sam announced, “I think we have our first visitor.” Andi’s eyes started to dart around to each hole, wondering which one would be filled up with a dick at some point soon. Her curiosity was soon sated when to her left a cock was soon pushed through. It was still flaccid but was beginning to twitch and grow before Andi’s eyes.

Sam cooed in excitement, “What a nice looking cock for your first one of the night. Now remember what we agreed? You mustn’t swallow any cum, you have to let them cum over your face or body. Speaking of which, let’s dispense with this skirt and blouse of yours.”

Andi started getting undressed but kept her eyes on the cock in the hole all the time. It had grown by about an inch or two since it had been placed through the hole and was now at about half-mast. Andi was stripped down to her black lingerie and suspenders when she heard an appreciative whistle from Sam, “Looks like someone was planning on getting fucked tonight! Now back on your knees.”

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

At the order from Sam, Andi dropped back down again and turned to face the waiting cock. “Now, before each dick you suck or fuck tonight, I want you to say 'Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your cock', understand?”

Andi nodded to Sam and turned back to the cock in front of her and said, “Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your cock.”

The forced servitude and almost cock worshipping that Sam was making her do had her pussy dripping even more. Andi held out her hand and wrapped it around the shaft in front of her, feeling it instantly harden under her touch. She started to move her hand up and down, gently wanking the dick in front of her, before dipping her head and swirling her tongue around the top. The first taste had her moaning in lust; she couldn’t quite believe how turned on she was by the whole situation. Her other hand moved to cradle the balls that were poking through as she began to bob her head around the tip, allowing her lips to caress the length in her mouth.

She could hear the person on the other side of the wall groaning with pleasure, so she decided to pick the pace up. She started to swallow his length further and further down her throat. Andi had always enjoyed deep throating a cock to the point of choking, and she wanted to put on a display not only for the nameless man behind the wall but also for Sam. Soon she had her mouth at the base of his cock and held herself there, before releasing him, gasping for breath and drooling saliva everywhere. While she regained her breath she stroked his lengthy vigorously, enjoying the hard cock in her hand. Quickly she put her mouth back over the tip and began to blow him and wank him at the same time.

All too soon she felt his balls begin to tighten in her hands and his cock grow imperceptibly harder. She quickly released him from her mouth and stroked him; willing his cum to spill forth. She had her mouth open in anticipation and didn’t have long to wait as the first glob hit her face. Peary strings shoot out of his cock covering her face and boobs. The smell instantly had her pussy gushing. She always loved the smell and taste of cum; normally she loved nothing better than rolling a load around in her mouth before swallowing it. However, Sam was denying her this joy, even though the smell was equally as intoxicating to her. Andi instinctively reach a hand up to where the first load had landed when she heard Sam bark at her, “Leave it where it is, slut.”

She turned around at the command, “Your hands and mouth are only concerned with making men cum, not with cleaning it up. Understand?” Andi nodded at this new command, but she turned around and began to lick the cock in front of her clean.

All too soon the person on the other side removed their dick, and Andi heard a zipper as its owner put it away. She was beginning to feel a small sense of loss, until she heard Sam exclaim, “Slut, I don’t expect you to keep our guests waiting!”

Andi turned around and saw that two new cocks had appeared. She shuffled over on her knees excitedly. She was just reaching out to grasp each cock in term when Sam swiped her fingers at one of her exposed nipples. The surprise was more painful than the sensation that coursed through her breast. “I told you to thank the cocks first slut, remember?”

Andi was shocked, but nodded before saying, “Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your cock.”

Before she could do anything else, Sam had swiped at her other nipple, “To both of them, not just one!” Andi repeated her phrase to the second cock, while the stinging sensation in her nipple merged into a glowing feeling in her pussy. Andi had never had anyone treat her the way Sam was doing and she couldn’t believe that this was turning her on as much as the hard cocks she had access to.

With her pussy still tingling and getting wetter by the moment, Andi grasped both dicks in either hand and started stroking them. She’d had gangbangs before, so was quite happy handling multiple dicks; however, the anonymous nature of the whole process made her want to act the slut and put on a true cock-sucking show. She began to move her mouth from cock to the other, dripping saliva and her tongue around each shaft. She was providing little animalistic moans and groans each time she released a cock from her mouth and before she stuffed the other one inside. She was alternating between face-fucking herself with each cock and concentrating on the head, swirling her tongue around and supplanting kisses all over.

Andi was so lost in pleasuring the two cocks in front of her, that she wasn’t aware of Sam moving behind her. She soon felt her hands on her hips pulling her ass up into the air. Sam’s hands then roamed around her ass before her hands yanked down her thong. Andi could feel Sam’s hands continue to explore her ass and her fingers slip into her waiting pussy. It was almost as if the floodgates opened as her fingers pushed inside; Andi’s orgasm spread out from those exploring fingers, through her pussy and her tits. The sensation of the two cocks and Sam’s fingers were too much for her. Her legs were soon being moved slightly apart, before Sam said, “What do you say?”

In between having her mouth stuffed full of cock and the waves of pleasure that were flowing over her, it was almost more than she could do to stammer, “Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your cock”.

No sooner had she uttered the words, than Andi felt Sam pushing her ass back and her pussy beginning to envelop a cock that was behind her. Andi muffled onto one of the cocks in her mouth the sheer pleasure of it all as her pussy was stretched around this surprise addition! She had been concentrating so hard on the dicks in her mouth she’s missed the one behind her. All of a sudden, as the cock in her pussy started to fill her up she felt a slap on her ass cheek; Sam had spanked her. Another slap hit her other cheek. “That’s for not paying attention," while another slap hit her ass again. All these sensations were too much for Andi as another orgasm ripped through her.

She had been so focused on the pleasure she was being afforded, that she almost forgot about the dicks in front of her and the promise she’d made to Sam. She felt the one in her mouth starting to twitch and just managed to pull it out in time as he started spraying her with his cum. This time she was hit in the eye, mouth and over her hair. It wasn’t long before the second one in her hand started spitting out its juices; Andi was more prepared for this and directed it as best she could, while she was on all fours, over her hanging tits.

As the cocks were withdrawn from her hand and mouth, Andi took the opportunity to start riding the dick in her pussy. She was rocking back and forth, feeling him pushing deeper and deeper inside. It felt so good to finally have her pussy filled. Each thrust was shaking her body, her nipples seemed like they were being sensitised merely by the air passing over them. Her whole body was on fire from the situation and the sensations she was feeling.

All too soon she could feel the inevitable hardening and twitching inside herself. Not wanting to annoy her mistress anymore, she ruefully pulled her pussy away. It was just in time as ropes of cum began spraying her redden arse. “Good girl”, she heard Sam mutter, soon followed by, “but your mouth is missing something!” She looked up and saw the two holes in front of her had been filled by more waiting cocks.

“Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your cock”

===========================

Laying in the bath, Andi thought back on the evening. Her jaw was aching and her pussy was sore from the amount of men she’d serviced. When Sam had declared that Andi had sucked and fucked enough cocks, she gave her clothes back. However, she told her she had to walk out of the bar covered in cum and with her shirt open. After everything she had just been through, this felt like a minor thing to undertake. She walked through to wolf-whistles and lewd comments. Yes, she felt like she could really embrace her cum slut status; especially as she didn’t know how many of the men making these comments she’d actually satisfied.

She managed to jump straight into a taxi waiting outside and set off home. The taxi driver kept ogling her through his rearview mirror, so Andi decided to give him something to look at on the drive home. Pulling her cum covered tits out of her bra she started playing with her nipples while they drove. It was only when they had got to her flat she realised Sam had taken all her cash. The taxi driver insisted it was cash or “service”. The amount of cock she’d sucked that night one more wasn’t going to make any difference! The taxi driver had been so turned on with her display in the back of the car that she had him cumming in under five minutes; keeping to the rules of the evening she let him add to the cum that already covered her.

Andi stayed in the bath until the water turned cold. All of the cum had been washed off her body and hair. She put on her dressing gown and made her way to bed. Picking up her phone she noticed a number of messages from an unknown number.

The first was a picture of her with a cock in her mouth. The second was her face covered in cum. In both her face was clearly visible. The next was a message:

“Andi. I know where you work and who your boss is. I have videos and pictures from your fun this evening. If you want me to delete these then you have to do what I say. Instructions will come later. To confirm acceptance, send me a picture now of you naked. Your face needs to be in the picture. You have 24 hours before I send the files to your boss and work colleagues”

Andi’s mind whirled. What was going on, how did this person have pictures and videos of her in the gloryhole? This night of fun was turning into something bigger that could threaten to ruin her life if it got out. She was being blackmailed and couldn’t do anything about it. It wasn’t as if the pictures were fake or she’d been forced into doing it; she was entirely complicit and enjoyed it. Her pussy tingled involuntarily in excitement.

Ping. Another photo. This time it was a photo of her boss’s WhastApp contact page.

Andi opened up her dressing gown and took a photo. As she hit send, she began to wonder where all this might lead.

Published 
Written by pcxasb
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments