Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Butterfly Garden (Part 1)

"A true story about a risky encounter in the Butterfly Garden"

41
10 Comments 10
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

This is a story about my long-term partner and our sexual escapades outdoors, one of my favorite settings! This was one of the first times we ventured into this territory, about two years into our relationship, but it has always been a thrill for me even before. I’ll be honest, I don’t remember the details of the day leading up to this, but given it took place during quarantine it was probably a pretty boring day cooped up with our roommates.

I was always yearning for any opportunity to have some alone time away from them and although it would be nice to have that at the house, taking drives into the country and through parks had become a regular part of our weeks. So, we set out like we normally did on a hot July day in his cherry red car, the leather seats sticking to my thighs immediately. When we got in, the warmth inside was the kind that wraps around you and actually feels nice despite the sweltering conditions outside.

As we set off, with music playing just loud enough to be heard over the open windows, his hand gripped my thigh just above my knee and gave me a little squeeze. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation until he slid it further up and began drawing little circles with his fingers. I returned the favor by copying his movements, teasing him with a squeeze above his knees, and slipping my hand up his shorts to draw circles on his muscular hairy thighs and he chuckled. After a few more miles his hand kept creeping until his pinky brushed over my slit through the thin fabric of my cotton shorts, which immediately pulled my attention from the view outside the window. Now and again he would wiggle his pinky, sending a jolt through my lower half.

Looking over and smiling slyly, I pulled my hand from under his shorts and found his bulge, stroking it through the fabric. I could feel the round head and let my finger swirl around it lightly. We kept this way for a few minutes, with my hopes that he’d slip his fingers into my now throbbing pussy being dashed as we pulled into the park, and he pulled his large hands away.

By the time we found a place to park, it had occurred to me just how hot it was. I had melted to the seat and eagerly peeled myself up to find relief from the breeze outside the car. Hand in hand we walked down a path away from the parking lot (which contained at least two other cars apart from ours). We walked and chatted until we came across the butterfly garden. The round garden was made up of various tall- taller than both of us- plants and flowers. A path cut through the garden in the shape of a horseshoe, with the other end opening back up to the parking lot.

We took our time looking at the various placards describing the plants beneficial for the survival of the butterflies along the first half of the path through the garden. But when we made it to the top of the horseshoe, he paused for a second, looking around slowly, before pulling me in for a kiss. It was deep, and although it was hot and I could feel the sweat on his upper lip, he was freshly showered, and the smell turned me on. His hands first started in my hair, running his fingers through it while we stood and kissed in the tall grass. Eventually, though they made their way to my chest, as he gently cupped my tits through my see-through tank top and ran his thumbs over my hardening nipples. That made me gasp and shiver quietly as he did so, his lips now on my neck.

litllebunyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
litllebunyTS

Giving one more quick glance around, he pulled my top down letting my teardrop-shaped breasts fall out, exposed to the breeze. I tried to remain quiet as he ducked to wrap his lips around my swollen nipple, though it was difficult. His tongue ran over the little bud slowly for a few seconds, but he was quickly lapping at my bosom as his other hand made its way into the waistband of my shorts. He wasted no time letting his fingers slip right between my lips and find my clit, with no resistance given how wet the situation already had me. We kept at this for only a few minutes, his mouth alternating between both nipples and my neck.

My hands had been frantically stroking him over his shorts while we kissed until he pulled them down just enough for the tip and a couple of inches to peek out the top. I ran my finger over the head, spreading his precum and he whimpered. It didn’t distract him though, he kept at my pussy. My small moans must not have been enough, so instead of continuing to rub my sensitive clit, he quickly dipped two fingers deep inside my aching hole, curling them against my G-spot and making me moan louder than I’d like. He covered my mouth by planting his on mine, kissing me again as he continued to thrust his digits into me.

When it became too much for me to take, I led his hand away from my sex and planted it on my ass while I continued to kiss him. I pulled up my top then hooked my fingers in his waistband, pulling away to look into his eye questioningly. He gave me a nod, so I lowered to my knees as his pants fell. We obviously didn’t have all day, so I wasn’t slow to get started. I stroked his fully hard cock while I took the head into my mouth, tasting his precum and swirling lightly. But I knew what he really wanted, as his hands gathered my hair into a bundle and held me tightly. I took more and more of him into my mouth, then eased off, wrapping my lips around his shaft.

I picked up the pace a bit, taking the lead of his hands on my hair. At one point, he pushed me further onto his cock, forcing it down the back of my throat. I took the opportunity to lick the base of his cock, teasing his balls just a little. That made him moan loudly, which gave me another jolt to my slit. He finally let me off and I went back to a consistent rhythm, bobbing up and down on his length. It didn’t take long for this to have the desired effect, and he whispered down to me that he was about to cum. I kept my pace, not slowing or speeding up, but let my fingers lightly tickle his balls until I felt him tense. He finally filled my mouth with his hot cum, holding still while I swallowed it, his cock still in my mouth. A dribble slipped down my chin and I licked it up the best I could before standing to kiss him again.

We quickly pulled ourselves together and finished our butterfly walk, reading the remainder of the plant labels. My lips throbbed against the seam of my shorts as I walked, distracting me from the flowers, so I suggested that we head back to the car and find a discrete parking spot…

TBC

That’s where I’ll end tonight. Thanks for reading!

 

Published 
Written by AVeryGoodGirl1933
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments