Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not So Idle Play

"The Idle Play Series - no. 3"

11
8 Comments 8
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Leora was in the guest room. That's where she stood in front of the full mirror to admire herself. The little princess loved the way she looked. Tonight she was wearing tiny panties that showed off her cute, tight butt, and a fitted sleeveless cotton top that emphasized her perky breasts. They were not flat but small and choice. Not droopy at all.

She had been putting lotion on her body, making sure her body was soft and perfect for Paul. She cleaned her hands with a wipe and then ran her fingers through her long, straight hair, so proud of the way it fell down around her shoulders. She fluffed it out and made sure it was just right. Her tiny feet were slightly pigeon-toed and her long, lithe legs were just a little bowed. She was precious.

Paul was in the living room. It was after ten at night and he was still working on some handmade jewelry at his work desk. He did that so much. Sometimes she wondered if he enjoyed that more than her. But that couldn't be true. She was his princess. She loved Paul. She walked out of the guest room with the dog following her. She entered the living room.

The flat screen television on the wall was going full blast. The dog jumped up onto the sectional sofa as Leora walked over and leaned beside Paul to see what he was making. He kept his attention on the piece he was manipulating. She stroked his blond hair, hoping for some attention. Finally she went to the sofa and switched the channel on the television.

Paul looked up as he heard some familiar music. This was one of his favorite shows. He rose, walked over, and sat beside Leora. His hand dropped down onto her thigh. Her hand covered his and she pressed it down, loving the feeling of his rough fingers on her tender, creamy skin.

He was wearing only his usual jockey shorts. That's all he wore around the house. It could be sexy. She often wished he would display his manhood more often fully hard. Just for her. But it didn't happen often. She slowly put her delicate hand over his crotch. She turned her head furtively and looked at his profile with her eyes slightly downcast. She gave some pressure to his mound of flesh while still pressing his hand into her thigh.

The program was actually almost over. The last credits were running. Paul lifted his arms and stretched. Leora stroked his prick and felt him getting aroused. This excited her. He glanced over and smiled at her. She giggled and rubbed his cock a little harder. She was so hoping tonight he was ready to play a little. Her little kitten was beginning to sends shivers through her body.

His hand went to her cheek. He gently caressed it then he placed his palm against her head and pulled her to him. His kiss was soft, then becoming more urgent, and her tongue tickled his lips. Her lips were pressing against his, seeking and needing more passion. She moaned.

Quickly now, before he lost his urge, she dropped to her knees and pulled his shorts down to his thighs. Her hand grabbed his prick and squeezed it aggressively. Leora needed this. She began stroking up and down as her face dipped down and her tongue ran over the head. Then she sucked it in and filled her mouth with his meat. Up and down, then out, stroking and grinning into his smiling face. Now taking it in and sucking, more and more.

This is what the princess wanted. Now was a good time. Now it was happening. Now she was happy. Sucking her Paul's prick, stroking, jacking, sucking it harder and harder. The dog was beginning to run around the room, barking. He was ignored.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

Paul's eagerness now increased. His cock, stiff and curving slightly to the right, was now rampant as Leora jerked it faster now. Her lips were surrounding the head while his hands were gripping her long hair. His shorts were now getting in the way of him spreading his legs widely. He lifted her face up and away, then began pushing the jockey shorts down over his knees. Leora was quick to help, pulling them down and off.

His prick was standing up and the little princess wanted her throne. She tore her panties down and threw them across the room. Now she climbed up and onto his lap, feeding his cock into her tight little kitten. It was completely shaved and her vulva was an innie. The lips were swollen and ready to be stretched. The dog ran over and began tossing the panties around.

Her head fell back and she began humping up and down, feeling his hardness completely filling her vagina. Her knees were bent back and her ass was gripped by his rough hands. Paul was rising up, trying to fuck her deeper. He was filling her completely. He couldn't get any deeper, as their screwing became rhythmic and lustful.

Leora pulled her tight top up uncovering her rounded breasts. So firm and choice. Her nipples ruby red and standing out like little pencil erasers. Her hands were caressing them, pinching and pulling as her pussy kept pumping up and down on her Paul's cock.

Paul was more eager now. He lifted her up and her knees pulled her feet up to the sofa as he began fucking her with more need now. Her toes were curling and her hair fell around her face then fell back and away as her head jerked down and then back. She felt him feeding her tight kitten with his greedy cock.

It happened. She was crying now and she had waited so long. Her body shook and she felt that tingling rush spreading out and away from her wet, sticky pussy. He grunted and he felt her cumming for him. Again she gripped his shoulders, with her fingernails digging into his flesh. He wanted to cum. He pumped once more, feeling her cumming again, then he pulled out pushing her tiny body away.

She moaned but then got on her knees. She wanted to taste him. She wanted to taste herself on his hardness. She grabbed his prick and began licking and sucking the blood-filled head. She felt his hand moving on his own cock so she started just licking the head, allowing him to control his own urge. Wanting to taste his spunk. Wanting to make her man cum for her.

Nipping the tip, and licking and sucking, while Paul used his fingers to manipulate his cock. Making himself need to cum. It was always easier for him to make himself cum this way. The princess praised her man's cock with her lips and tongue. Now he stroked faster and it spilled out. She lapped it up. She sucked it in, swallowing his sticky seed.

As quickly as it started it was over. Both of them rose up now. Leora picked up her top and began walking towards the hall. Paul picked up his jockey shorts and followed her. She stooped to pick up the panties from between the dog's legs. It followed her and Paul into the hall and down to the bathroom. They went in. The door closed leaving the dog outside. He stood there, waiting.

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments