Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alter Ego's Adventures: Chapter 2 - The Hotel Non-Lover

"A highly anticipated hotel date might not be what my alter ego expected."

6
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I had my second date three days after, on a Friday. He also had replied to my advert and he promised me a night of pleasure and hot sex. He had booked a hotel and asked if I wanted to stay the night with him, so that in the morning we could have morning sex. The idea got me all excited and I said yes.

I was so looking forward to it, that I wanted to impress and went out to buy my very first lingerie set. It was a crème coloured ensemble. And I loved it. On the day, I made sure that my sister knew where I was, and that she would cover for me if necessary, even though I was starting to live on the wild side I still wanted to be safe. Ready, excited and still nervous, I jumped on the train to our meeting place.

*****

He made me wait and if there was something that I didn’t like was for someone to be late. I prided myself on always being on time. I was raised that way; it was something that I appreciated from others. But he made me wait. So instead of staying in a good mood, more importantly sure of my choice to have a date with the guy, I started to have doubt. I send him a text that I was there and waiting, he responded that he was on his way. I gave him another ten minutes till the new train came that could take me home. Just when I was about to change my mind he arrived.

I do not remember what car he drove, but it was fancy to my taste, as I drove a beat up old green twingo. He waved at me, I waved back and went to him and sat in the passenger’s seat. He had a hamburger on his lap and fries on the dashboard.

“I’m sorry if I’ve kept you waiting,” he said, “but I went out to buy something to eat, brought you something too.” 

He handed me a cup of soda, as he put a fry in his mouth.

“It’s okay and thanks,” I said and put the straw in my mouth to take the opportunity to observe him.

He was not at all as his picture would have suggested. There was some resemblance so I didn’t think he sent one of his brothers, but it was obviously a picture taken some time ago. In the photo he looked younger, smiling more and, well I am not one to judge, but he looked thinner on it. As I sat next to him I clearly saw what we called in Holland a beer tummy. I took a sip of my drink and looked up at him.

“This is not your everyday cola is it?”

“No,” he answered, “I added some Malibu, you mentioned that you were nervous, thought maybe it would ease you up a bit.” He smiled just after putting another fry into his mouth.

I smiled back, thinking here goes, before taking another sip.

“Do you wanna eat something?”

“No, I’m good”

“Alright let’s go then”

As we drove off, we chatted a bit, he was curious as to why I had posted the ad on the net, and I responded with total honesty. One of my many flaws is that I ‘almost’ always tell the truth. That I wanted adventure and sex and that this was one great way to find it.

We arrived at the hotel and as he parked, he dared me to be adventurous and he went straight about it too.

“Wanna suck my cock?”

I opened my mouth in anticipation, could already feel it in my mouth and nodded. He pulled down his pants a bit, and out came his cock, already asking for attention. He took me by the neck and pushed me down. Without hesitation, I took him in, it had a different taste then the other only one that I had given a blowjob. Nevertheless, it still tasted great, with no inhibition I gave it once again my all. I was so in it, that I didn’t even care that it was a clear day, or that people could pass by and see. However, he did and stopped me, by pulling me back up.

“Mmm,” he moaned “you’re a sexy chick.” 

He kissed me and I tasted fries and burger on his tongue laced with Malibu cola, it wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. His lips were sloppy and it was like he wanted to eat mine.

“Let’s go inside,” he murmured. I nodded, I was getting horny and would’ve agreed to anything at that moment.

Climbing out of the car, I began to get nervous again, what would the receptionist think when she saw us? Would she know? Would she know that we were only coming in to have sex? Was it written on our faces? I could feel that I was about to bolt, but still I moved forwards, accompanied him, stayed silent and looked at anything else but her. When payment and all was done we moved to the room. Barely in, he grabbed me and kissed me, touched my breasts, pinching the nipples, tongue deep in my mouth.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

I had a little more sense than the first time and reached down with my hand to grab his cock and give him a hand-job.

“Take your clothes off,” he ordered.

Without thinking I complied, took everything off, I lingered a bit at taking off my lingerie. But he didn’t seem to notice it, so I took it off, once I was naked. He took my hand, turned me and pushed me face first on the bed. My ass hanging at the edge, he took it in both hands and jammed his cock in my pussy. He fucked me without thinking, hard and fast, with a desperation, in and out, and out of nowhere he took it out of my pussy and jammed it in my ass. I moaned, almost screamed. He fucked me there for a couple of strokes. To return to my pussy, and in and out it went again, his hands holding me down, as he spent himself inside me. He slapped my ass as he pulled out.

“Man that was good,” he said falling on the bed on his back. I laughed out of discomfort, this was it? Again?

“I, heum, be right back,” I murmured and scattered off into the bathroom.

I panicked a little, because, he didn’t use a condom, oh my gosh, he didn’t use a condom. I went to the toilet took some toilet paper and cleaned myself up a bit. Until, I just relaxed again, everything was going to be okay, I would just go buy a morning after pill in the morning, no worries. I stood up looked at myself in the mirror. Rearranged my hair a bit. And returned into the room, laid on the bed next to him on my tummy. Trying to be sexy and enticing, because beside the little scare I had just experienced, I totally wanted more.

We started talking, about what? I don’t remember, all I remember is that I was naked, he was naked, but he was watching football on the television. What the fuck! So I tried a bit more, being sexy and enticing, but I was really just a beginner, could I really reach out and just take his cock in my hands? I wasn’t sure, I wasn’t sure of my own movements. So I let it be.

He came at me on his own, his hand moving from my shoulders to my ass, he turned me and kissed me again. Even though they were sloppy kisses I got turned on, I moved my body closer to his and started rubbing my wet pussy against him. Tentatively moved my hand down around his cock and stroked him. He moved down with his lips and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I moaned, even though I didn’t really feel anything, it was the idea that a man was sucking my nipples that turned me on.

The moan made him move with more urgency, he pushed my legs apart, and once again jammed his cock in my pussy. He spends more time playing with my tits, moved slowly and with calm. Until I moaned again and he went all force. Rammed his cock in my pussy, took hold of my breasts, squeezed them hard as he used them to hold me still. Once again, in a couple of minutes he was done, but this time he pulled out and came all over my breasts. Out of breath he fell again on his back.

“Mmm, that was good.”

I just laid there, looking at the ceiling and I stayed there for a while. Naked with cum on my tits, and he didn’t even care. Just watching the tv again. Stupid football. We didn’t have sex for the rest of the night. He had to leave for a couple of hours, when he came back he just went to sleep. He slept in the morning too, until it was time to leave.

He dropped me at the train station.

“It was fun, let’s do it again sometime,” he said with a smile.

I smiled back, however it was a sarcastic smile. But I don’t think he caught on to it. As I was waiting for the train to arrive my sister texted me.

Sis: How was it? Are you okay?

Me: It was bleh.

Train arrived and before I went home I bought a morning after pill. And before he even got a chance to text me again, I blocked him. No way was he getting a second chance.

*****

I had several dates similar to that one. There was one guy, who said that it was my fault that he came so fast. Like I was too horny or something. I even shocked a guy, on a first date, when he kissed me, and practically begged him on the street to give me more. I knew he was shocked because he couldn’t really keep his cock hard, maybe it was also because he was nervous, or that at the end he didn’t find me attractive. Which could also happen. But neither him nor the other guy could really satisfy me until I met someone on Tinder who came really close to pushing me over the edge…

Published 
Written by A1n2n
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments