Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock Caresses

"After a stressful work day, my man’s cock gets treated to some sensual caresses"

31
10 Comments 10
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Shortly after arriving home from work and changing into my comfy cotton pants and t-shirt, I hear the unmistakable sound of the garage door opening. He’s home! A minute later, the garage closes and I hear the inner door clunk shut. I meet him in the living room as he sets his computer bag and phone down.

While we share some small talk, he re-iterates his desire to lie down to rest for a few minutes before dinner, as he had texted me earlier during his stressful day.

In the bedroom a few minutes later, he strips to boxers and crawls onto the bed. I can see in his eyes he’s glad for me to join him, as I strip to just my panties and work some lotion into my hands. Lying above the covers, I snuggle up to him as he lies on his back.

I move my hand over his chest, down to his stomach, and over his boxers. I know he wanted a nap, but I also know he won’t mind the interruption. His flaccid cock is small and soft as I caress it through the material, scooping it from side to side.

I unbutton his fly, and my teasing fingers get his naked cock to poke through. I can tell my hand is doing its job when his cock starts to sway rather than flop, the blood slowly filling it, causing a more pronounced distinction between head and shaft. My soft caresses encourage it to swell some more, becoming plump and firm between my fingers. I caress it, feeling the ridge between the head and shaft on top, and the tightening frenulum underneath, using my nails and back of my hand and fingers. After a minute, I see his firming cock twitch and bob while I trace my fingertips down the shaft to his sac and back up again.

When his cock is fully stiff, I pull the waistband over it and hook it under his balls.

I caress the shaft and head and balls, making him wince and squirm. I like the feel of the stiff shaft while tightening my grip and moving the loose skin up and down. I like the way my hand spans most of the shaft with just the head poking out. It’s a small cock, probably smaller than average, but it packs a punch, stiff as a tree branch, straining for release as an inch or two of shaft is exposed between my hand and the pointy head when I cram my fist down against his balls and squeeze.

I’ve had his cock in my pussy plenty of times, and in my mouth, and between my butt cheeks and tits and even between my toes, but there’s something about my hands caressing his cock that’s so intimate, watching it twitch and bob inches from my face.

His boxers are around his thighs now, as I gather some pubic hairs with my fingers, pulling them taut and releasing them, running my fingers through the patch.

His breathing deepens and hitches as he lies there with his eyes closed, feeling my hand swirling around the head and stroking the shaft and lifting his balls. I bend his cock down toward his knees a few times, enthralled by the way it pops back up and taps his stomach each time I release it.

I lightly enclose his cock with my palm at the head and my fingers and thumb extending down along the shaft. Gathering the warm, springy skin, I slowly draw my fingertips upward until my pinch holds the tip for a second. My fingers repeat their motions for a minute, caressing upwards from base to tip a few times, each stroke terminating in a pinch and hold, a shake and release.

I feel some slickness as my fingers glide over the tip of his cock. The little slit has leaked some pre-ejaculate fluid, which I spread over his glans. More caresses coax two more droplets of the sticky fluid, enough to pull into thin strands that connect his cock to my fingers for a moment as I draw them away.

I prop myself up over his chest, hair dangling onto his stomach, pushing his boxers down to his knees. I pinch the root of his cock with the fingers of one hand, flicking his balls with my pinkie, massaging the head with my other palm, tracing the slit at the end.

His hips are lifting off the bed in time with my strokes, and his breathing contains faint moans. I drool a blob of spit onto my fingers and tighten my grip, lubricating my hand job with my saliva. He humps up into my fist harder. I jerk him off faster with my wet hand, using my other fingers to caress his balls, lifting them, squeezing them gently, letting them fall. I pull gently on the long, twisty hairs that are scattered over his sac, watching the skin pull away in patches.

AnnaLarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLarson

My firm, slimy grip produces a delicious squelching sound. Having worked his boxers down to his ankles, I push them off completely with my foot. My other hand smears the wetness of my spit into his pubic hair, making it all messy and matted.

I straddle him, letting my hair brush his chest while my slightly drooping small breasts brush his cock. My stiff nipples grind gently into the seam between the glans and shaft, one after the other, then drag my strings of saliva up and down the length. I nudge his testes with my breasts, dragging my firm peaks over and around them several times. His hips rise slightly and his rigid cock strains at the caresses of my soft, hanging tits.

I relish times like these when my tits and his cock come together to share their mutual joy. They’re not big, but they are full of wonder, giving and receiving plenty of sexual pleasure.

I drool a string of saliva, watching it slowly descend, positioning the bulb right under his cock head. When it sticks to its target, I spit the remainder noisily, adding a glistening bubbly coating to the shaft.

Settled against him on my side again, I resume caressing his cock, working the warm, slick spit up and down the length and around the head. I jerk him off rapidly, the squishing sound intensifying as I jam my fist down into his dripping balls repeatedly. With my other hand, I caress and fondle his coated sac, pulling at the wet hairs and skin gently.

I push his cock all the way over to one side so that it touches his upper thigh, and let it go, watching the slimy pole snap upright. Back and forth goes his stiff cock, to one side then the other. It’s not big, but it proudly snaps to attention each time.

I again cup his cock head in my palm, fingers extended down the shaft, for some more light gathering and pinching upstrokes, pulling the slimy saliva off the tip each time.

Things are getting a bit dry and sticky, so I relax my grip and caress gently, making a ring with my thumb and forefinger that travels up and down the slim shaft, all the while working up some more saliva in my mouth. He sucks in giant breaths, puffing each out with a groan and a hip thrust.

It’s time! I drool my mouthful of spit right over my fist and his cock, the warm slick fluid coating his shaft and running through my fingers and over his balls while I increase my grip and speed. The loud squishing noise assures us both that things won’t run dry before he pops.

“Oh, oh!” he cries out as I jack him off and knead his balls. “Uuuuhhh!” I release his sac, watching it tighten and draw up against his stalk, wiggling with my steady strokes. A spurt of semen bursts from the tip of his cock, arcing upwards and landing in a stream on his chest. Another spurt jumps over my pumping fist onto his stomach, and then two gushes flow over my fingers, joining my spit in a slick, messy gob of stringy goo that I wrap around his cock.

I spend another minute sliding my fist up and down the shaft and wiping the slimy spunk around with the backs of my fingers, watching as the flow of cum slows to a trickle, strands connecting his stomach to my fingers and his cock head. My hand giving his balls a squishy, slimy squeeze makes another weak surge of semen escape from the slit, hanging from the tip.

He’s almost still and quiet now, and my hand is back to gentle touches. For the next few minutes, I watch closely as the slit at the end of his cock oozes a trickle of sperm, coaxed by my caresses. When the final beads form, a minute apart, I wipe them away from his wilted, softened cock, which I flop from side to side with a finger while I stir our slimy mixture of jizz and spit into his pubic hair.

I push my panties down my legs, kicking them off before throwing a leg over him. I settle my nude body onto his, laying my head on his chest. Tits-down in the cooling mess of slick and sticky fluids on his stomach and crotch, I rest my cheek on his cummy chest. I close my eyes, squishing the goo between us as I get comfortable, joining him in his nap; his flaccid, spent, satisfied cock nestled happily between my tits.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments