Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex at the Cinema

"My first time (writing). Be gentle. ;D"

17
5 Comments 5
26.1k Views 26.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
One thing I hate about summer is the daily matinees that play at the theatre that I work at. Don’t get me wrong, I love my job, but working 11 to 11 is killer.

On this particular day, I’d been up since 5:30am because of my college class and by 10pm I was already going insane from exhaustion. By 10:10, I had finished with inventory count, and myself, and Jerry, who had done money, were heading upstairs to check everything. I was looking forward to going up there because I got to see Brandon.

Brandon was now one of our managers. He was about 8 years older than me, and I really liked him, but was afraid he wouldn’t like me back, or would think I was just trying to get special treatment by dating him. Even though I had liked him long before he was even considered for manager. But he didn’t know that.

When Jerry and I got upstairs, Brandon checked money and inventory, and on most days, this would be the point where we would have to go back downstairs to do a recount. But today, as soon as Brandon finished checking us, he told us we were good and could leave.

As I started to stand up, Brandon told me to hang back, and told Jerry to shut the door on his way out. The door latched shut, and suddenly, Brandon and I were alone. I couldn’t imagine why he had told me to stay. Had I, in fact, been way off on inventory count? And he wanted to talk about it? Was he going to fire me? My heart was racing and my palms were sweating and any initial excitement I had of being alone with him had depleted by my sudden anxiety of his intentions. Brandon finished typing a few things into the computer before getting up and walking over to the couch I was sitting on.

“You look exhausted," he said.

“Ummm…thanks?” I said, a little offended by what he’d just implied.

“No. Wait! I mean, you’re beautiful as always, but I can tell you’re tired. You’ve been here all day, so you must be.”

I looked at the clock on the wall behind him, 11:15. I laughed to myself for having been so silly as to think I was in trouble. He was going to ask me if I wanted to close, but I don’t know why he was beating around the bush like this, or why he’d just told me I was beautiful, but about that, I wasn’t complaining. On a normal day, I would have appreciated the small talk, but I was so tired I didn’t really want to mess with it.

“Can I close tonight?” I asked suddenly.

I know I caught him off guard, because he paused before saying okay.

“You can chill up here with me if you want, I’d really enjoy the company,” he said, laughing sheepishly.

I nodded and readjusted myself on the couch. My back was killing me, and it must have been obvious because a moment later, Brandon, who was still standing, spoke suddenly out of the quiet.

“Are you okay?” he asked, concerned.

“Yeah, it’s just my back. It’s killing me,” I said, pulling at my shoulders.

“I can fix that… if you want,” he said.

“Yeah. Sure. Yeah, that’d be nice. Thanks,” I said.

Brandon took a stool from the bar and placed it in the middle of the office floor. He patted the seat with his hand and I got up, sat on the stool, and crossed my legs Indian style on top of it.

“Okay,” he said, “just relax.”

I took a deep breath in and let it out. “Okay,” I said.

The moment he put his hands on my shoulders, I jumped slightly. He chuckled quietly to himself as he pulled my hair back off my right shoulder and leaned in to my ear and whispered, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you.”

I let out a nervous laugh as chills ran through my body and the skin on my neck tingled where his breath had just touched. He continued to massage my shoulders, and after a while, his hands migrated lower to the small of my back. No guy had ever touched me where he was touching me now, and I could feel myself begin to get wet. All too soon, though, he brought his hands back up to my shoulders.

“How are you feeling? Is this helping at all?” he asked.

“Mhmm” was all I could muster.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

He laughed, and moved his hands to my sides, right by my breasts. And I got chills again. I had absentmindedly pulled my hair back over my right shoulder again so Brandon pulled it back like he had before. And suddenly, I could feel his breath on my neck. I didn’t move. I couldn’t breathe. And then, I felt his lips on my neck. A chill shot through my body. As he kissed his way down my neck, he pushed the straps of my tank top, and my bra, off of my right shoulder and kissed it. As he was kissing my collarbone and moving his hands up and down my arms, I began to feel a sudden longing ache between my legs. And just as if he could read my mind, he took my hand and pulled me towards the couch.

We sat down on the couch and he kissed me once, lightly and slowly on the lips. Then again and again, and before I knew it, he was moving his lips faster, and I could feel his tongue in my mouth. I had never made out with a guy before, but I was hoping we would be doing much more tonight.

He pulled my shirt off and slowly laid me down on my back, unhooking my bra in the process. I could feel his erection on my thigh and my pussy dripped and ached for it to be inside me. As he was kissing me, he reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. His mouth moved down over my chin and down my neck and began sucking on my perky, hard, C cup breasts. I was breathing so heavily, my chest rising and falling underneath his mouth. I was experiencing pure pleasure, and I knew it would only get better from here.

He moved his mouth down and kissed my belly as he pulled my jeans off and tossed them on the floor. I had always been ticklish and couldn’t help but giggle. In between kisses, he said, “I love your laugh, but I want to hear you moan,” he said, looking up at me mischievously.

He started to kiss my inner thighs and on top of my panties and I moaned in pleasure.

“Mm, that’s more like it.” He chuckled.

He pulled my panties down to my ankles and I kicked them on to the floor. He went straight to my clit, teasing it with his tongue.

“Ohh! Yes!” I moaned in a slight whisper. I was feeling so much pleasure I could barely speak.

He moved his tongue around in circles, slowly at first, then faster, and faster. Then he slid his middle finger into me and I raised my hips up off the couch in pure ecstasy. I pulled my fingers through his hair as he went down on me until I couldn’t take it any more.

I pulled lightly on his hair and he moved back up my body, kissing here and there until his lips where on mine again. As he was kissing my neck, I leaned up and whispered in his ear,

“I want you inside me. Right. Now.” I moaned.

He rose up and looked me in the eyes and said, “I thought you’d never ask.”

He slid his huge member inside me. I winced slightly, being that it was my first time.

“Am I going too fast?” he asked stroking my hair behind my ear.

“No,” I said in a quick gasping voice. “Don’t. Stop,” I managed to finish.

He moved in and out of me, faster and faster each time.

“You’re so tight!” He said, moving faster in and out of me.

He had his hand under the small of my back and lifted me into him each time. I knew I was about to orgasm and I felt like I was flying.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Brandon! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” I ran my nails down his back as we both moaned in pleasure. He stopped thrusting and held onto me as we both came. He wasn’t wearing a condom and he didn’t pull out but I was feeling so much pleasure I didn’t care. And I don’t think he did either.

He kissed me on the forehead as we both laid there, feeling like we were in heaven.

“I’m glad it was you,” I whispered.

“Yeah. Me too,” he said, kissing me on the lips ever so lightly.

“So, want to close again tomorrow night?” he asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

“Most definitely,” I said.

Published 
Written by breathless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments