Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wake up Call

"April introduces Luke to her not so innocent college friend, Samantha"

55
9 Comments 9
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was a little past midnight before Luke returned to the cottage after his late-night home game. He knew April would already be at home waiting on him. It was the weekend, and April had invited her friend Samantha over to hang out for the evening.  

Luke didn't know Samantha well, having only passed her once or twice when the girls were on their way out together. She was a new friend April had met a few weeks before during this semester at college.

To Luke, Samantha seemed younger and closer to college age than he and April. Samantha's youthful complexion was soft and milky, starkly contrasting her jet-black hair. She was shorter and not as petite as April. However, not many women were blessed with the graceful silhouette of a ballerina like Luke's girlfriend. It was hard for Luke to remember much more, as his brief glimpses were preoccupied with Samantha’s sizeable breasts and thin waist. 

Walking into the cottage, Luke found April just where he expected. She was half asleep on the couch beside a coffee table messily decorated with a pair of empty wine bottles.

What he wasn't expecting was Samantha to still be there. Her petite frame curled up beside April, with her head resting softly on his girlfriend’s lap. Samantha's ample cleavage was on full display, glowing in the dim light of the television, barely contained by her nearly sheer tank top.

April turned to Luke, brushing her shimmering, short blonde hair from her face as she smiled at Luke. April rested her index finger on her lips, helping Luke hold his tongue.

"Shhhh, think someone had one too many last night." April giggled as she slowly slid Samantha's head off her lap. "Is it ok if she crashes here tonight?" April asked Luke, who answered with a loving kiss. 

The early morning sun was streaming into the bedroom as it illuminated April's elegant, thin frame as she quietly slipped out of bed in Luke’s baggy t-shirt. Luke stirred for a moment before rolling over and drifting back off to sleep.

A few minutes later, Luke was woken up in the most pleasant way possible; there was a slight tug at his boxers before his morning wood was freed from the elastic of his waistband.

Luke moaned and smiled contently without opening his eyes. Delicate fingers gently danced up his sensitive shaft. Soon, his erection met a west, soft tongue, immediately lavishing it with warm saliva.

"Oh, that's my favorite way to start the morning Hun," Luke groaned appreciatively.

As he spoke, the head of his penis was engulfed in the hospitable caress of her mouth. Luke felt as if he had been swept back into a dream. He leaned his head back, basking in the luxurious treat of the soft, heavenly embrace of her tongue swirling around his thick, throbbing erection.

"Oh I know," April whispered into Luke's ear as the lips never left his shaft.

Luke's eyes snapped open as he turned to his giggling girlfriend. April grinned and lifted the bed sheet.

Samantha gave a long, sensuous lick of Luke’s swollen girth as she smiled back from between his legs.

"Surprise!" April squeaked as she rolled over to embrace her boyfriend, kissing him passionately as Samantha returned to feasting on her boyfriend’s throbbing erection. Samantha moaned loudly as she greedily rammed Luke’s thick rod deep down her eager throat.

Luke was overwhelmed with the excitement and pleasures of the moment. April leaned in to help feed him air with a spirited kiss.

The sweet sound of the lover's lips mingled with the loud gurgles and slobbering noises from between Luke's thighs.

It was making it increasingly harder for Luke to concentrate on making out with April. Samantha’s head rocked up and down as her slobbery blowjob only seemed to get louder and more enthusiastic. She eagerly slammed Luke's massive girth deep into her throat, gagging herself as she struggled to contain him.

Luke reached out in ecstasy, grabbing at the sheets as he threw back his head. Samantha finally released Luke's penis from her throat, leaving Luke gasping as he teetered on the edge of orgasm.

His panting echoed around the room as Luke fought to regain his composure. April, however, was losing hers. She was transfixed by the sight of her young friend gasping for breath between Luke's trembling, muscular legs. Samantha's smiled back seductively. Her gleeful lips glistened as long lines of cum and spit dangled down, beautifully gracing her voluptuous breasts. 

Samantha was in heaven. Ever since her first threesome, she had longed to reprise her role as a cuckcake. There was something about sharing a man with a woman she loved that went beyond the flesh. But let’s be real, it was just so fucking hot.

"My turn!" April breathlessly demanded as she eagerly pulled off her drenched panties.

Samantha was already making her way to the other side of the bed, her big, doughy brown eyes sparkling with desire. Samantha’s plump, soft lips tenderly planted kisses up April's sensitive inner thigh, teasing her until she squealed with glee.

Luke saw his opening and leaned in to join the teasing. Pulling eagerly at April’s shirt till her firm, round breasts were freed. Gently, Luke cupped his girlfriend’s impressive cleavage. Occasionally gifting her with warm kisses before lovingly caressing her nipples with his tongue.

Samantha inched ever closer to giving April what she desired. At first, she lightly flicked her tongue up April's soft, wet slit, dropping delicate swipes of her tongue on April's wanting folds. Amanda groaned, grinding her hips closer to Samantha's face, each thrust only managing to tease herself further as Samantha's hot breath caressed her throbbing clit. April panted and moaned, writhing in pleasure in her boyfriend's arms.

After what felt like an eternity of teasing, Samantha plunged her tongue as deep as she could into April. They both groaned loudly as April writhed back and forth, lashing out at the sheets and raking the hair on the back of Luke's head. Samantha sucked deep and eagerly, reveling in the taste of her friend.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

"Oh, fuck!" April called out as Samantha began playing with her clit, sucking and vigorously flicking it with her tongue. It was too much for April to take. A whirlwind orgasm knocked the breath from her quaking lungs forcing a long drawn-out shout of release, “Fuck yesss!”

 A rush of color shot through April’s fair skin as she writhed and panted in Luke’s strong arms. Watching in amusement, Samantha gently caressed April’s trembling legs till her pale body slowly rocked into a calm, satisfied bliss.

It was Samantha who broke her trance, while still catching her breath between April's quivering legs. “That’s one down.” Samantha giggled gleefully. "Fuck, I don't know which one of you tastes better!" Samantha added with a devilish grin, glancing over to Luke's erection, still standing tall and glimmering with Samantha’s spit.

"Mmmm," April moaned. "I bet Samantha can't wait to get stretched out by your big dick, honey." April smiled deviously as she pushed Luke up to his knees before lying back down next to Samantha on the bed, draping her smooth-toned leg over Samantha’s.

April didn't know who to stare at as she caressed Samantha, feeling her warm, feminine body next to hers as Luke's massive gleaming rod hovered temptingly over Samantha’s gleaming, pink pussy. Samantha’s voluptuous breasts heaved with anticipation as Luke's engorged erection inched closer to her.

Luke slowly rocked the head of his broad shaft back and forth over Samantha’s petite opening. She gasped, nearly overpowered by the rush of sensations as she struggled to accommodate his prodigious girth.

Samantha reached out for April’s comforting embrace. Their pillowy lips met, delicate and reassuring at first, but quickly escalated into frantic, passionate lovemaking.

Samantha was consumed by her youthful, spirited lust. The intoxicating sounds of her pleading moans were inspiring and irresistible. Samantha’s vigor quickly rekindled April’s hunger. There were no thoughts apart from the girl’s animalistic embrace as they desperately pawed at each other’s sublime, feminine contours.

 

The sight of the beautiful pair entangled and writhing in carnality was too much for Luke to behold. He was powerless to hold back his passion. Luke’s powerful arms grasped Samantha’s petite waist as he drove his broad, needy erection deep inside of the freshman.

Samantha let out a surprised gasp of gratification, shocked at how receptive her tender folds were. Luke easily stretched Samantha inch by inch as his overwhelming girth slowly fulfilled her dripping lust.

Samantha breathlessly watched as April's hand snuck down her belly, caressing the freshman’s eager, aching clit. April's slender fingers made Samantha’s heart flutter. Her large breasts flushed as they bounced in response to Luke's powerful hips, jarring her shapely frame. April was engrossed; instantly, she was turned on again, mesmerized by the intense erotic display.

Samantha groaned and gyrated her hips, all she wanted was more. She ground her hips desperately against the feeling of Luke's throbbing, girthy erection stretching her in ways she'd only dreamed of. Samantha's senses were quickly becoming overrun, and April only added to the deluge of pleasures. Her warm, gentle fingers danced all over Samantha’s sensitive skin, teasing her nipples and worshiping her voluptuous curves.

April slowly kissed down Samantha’s neck, her breath hot and heavy as they lingered on Samantha's hard pink nipples, earning her gaze.

Samantha's sensuous, doughy eyes pleaded with April, desperate for release. April's heart fluttered, echoing the young girl's want. Without warning, she hungrily took Samantha's sensitive nipple into her warm mouth, sucking ravenously until the freshman let out a squeal of delight.

April turned and locked her eyes with her boyfriend, who diverted his laser-focused attention to her. The heat of the moment was overwhelming. April couldn't wait to watch her boyfriend succeed in vaulting her friend over the edge of ecstasy.

"Make her cum!” April plead. Louder and louder, she cried out again, "Fuck her harder!" April screamed until Samantha joined in with unintelligible cries of her own. April shouted, "Harder! Harder! Fill her the fuck up, baby!" Her shouts echoed until Luke was unable to hold back any longer.

Luke let out a low growl. He grabbed hold of Samantha’s sensitive breasts and gave a violent thrust that shook the bed.

Samantha’s body turned bright red as the breath fled her body. Luke released himself inside the young beauty with a mighty tremble and a guttural moan. Samantha arched her back and gasped, suddenly overwhelmed by Luke's stout erection reverberating inside her as he ejaculated deep in her warmth.

Samantha shuttered and basked in the warmth of his hot seed filling her. Before Samantha's heart could steady itself, she was shaken by Luke’s girth again swelling and contorting within her. The breath was knocked from her lungs as another rush of heat filled Samantha's petite opening. Luke came again, and hot cum spilled out from around his thick shaft as he slowly glided it in and out of Samantha.

"Fu, yeah..." Samantha trailed off into a low moan as her body convulsed until the swollen veins in her petite neck began to dissipate. Samantha’s sweaty, used body wilted gracefully on the bed. Samantha continued to pant and gasp in April's slender arms. She felt lightheaded and woozy but most of all, satisfied.

April smiled approvingly with the gorgeous, depleted freshman. Samantha grinned as she buried her face in April’s warm breasts with a content sigh. April couldn't help but giggle back to Luke, "Good morning, baby." April’s spoiled boyfriend could only answer with an exaggerated, goofy grin.

Samantha and April basked in the lighthearted contentment of the moment as Luke slumped back down on the bed. His tired, muscular form was quickly spooned by the graceful shapes of his Lovers.

"You could say that again."

"Maybe after breakfast," Samantha replied with a flirtatious giggle.

Published 
Written by W_Jaxson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments