Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Girl, Chapter 1

"A school lacrosse game and afterparty was her invitation to play!"

29
9 Comments 9
28.4k Views 28.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Bailee Jean Stephens was a wild child. At seventeen, she was the youngest of three girls, but she wasn't like her oldest sister, a stable and sensible girl. Nor was she like her middle sister, a smart, studious girl. No, Bailee's goal in life was to live in the fast lane and have as much fun as she could possibly squeeze in.

As a young girl growing up, Bailee was tomboy-ish and a daredevil - she didn't let much slow her down. She tried out for several sports in school and did well in most of them. But school was hard for Bailee, and she always seemed to have better things to do than to sit in class all day. So school sports didn't hold her attention for long. She was plenty athletic, but the whole keeping your grades up thing turned her off completely.

Then, as she turned sixteen, Mother Nature kicked into overdrive with Bailee. She blossomed, almost overnight, into a very shapely and attractive young woman. With her sisters to help her, she learned that the new Bailee was a very powerful weapon - she had the power now to turn the boys’ heads in ways other than rough and tumble sports.

Now, a little over a year later, Bailee had mastered her weapon and become quite a coquettish young woman. She knew she had this power over boys, and was not hesitant in the least to use it. She thoroughly enjoyed teasing and taunting the guys and getting them all flustered and rattled. She prided herself in being able to get them so excited and horny that they wanted to do anything just for a chance at her. But she was more than a tease - Bailee enjoyed sex as much as they enjoyed giving it to her! Bailee was a slut and she wasn't ashamed of that. In fact, she reveled in her sluttiness.

One Friday while she was at school and bored practically to tears waiting for the weekend to begin, she heard an announcement over the school P.A. system that would change her life:

"Attention students. Don't forget there will be a pep rally for the big lacrosse game with East Side High after school today. Come out and show your support for our team then stay and watch as we play East Side in the state championship game! Go Tigers!"

Bailee didn't know too much about lacrosse, but it sounded interesting. And it would get her out of the chores she had waiting for her at home. So after calling her Mom and letting her know about the pep rally and game, she decided to check it out. After all there were some pretty good looking guys on the lacrosse team.

The school day dragged on, but finally the last bell of the day rang. As the kids filed out of the classroom, Bailee followed the crowd. When she saw an opening between a couple fellow students, she broke through, hurrying to her locker so she could get rid of her books and get to the pep rally.

Bailee knew that these pep rallies were as much about status as they were about supporting the team. Where you sat and with whom showed your rating in the school social ladder. You didn't want to be caught sitting in the wrong area - such a blunder would cost you dearly when it came to dates and other societal situations. So she rushed to get to the school gymnasium so she could pick a good seat.

Bailee arrived in the gym in time to find the bleachers just starting to fill a bit. "Good I'm not too late!" she thought to herself. She found a good seat up front where she could see the pep rally, and possibly flirt with some of the team members.

The pep rally lasted for about an hour and there was plenty of cheering, excitement, and high spirits. Bailee found a couple members of the team that caught her eye, and she made sure she caught theirs as well. She had picked a seat that was three rows up from the bottom - just the right height from the gym floor that when she propped her feet up, the boys on the gym floor could see right up under her short skirt and get a good view of her pink panties underneath. She chuckled to herself whenever one of the guys looked her way. The shocked expression on his face always made her day.

Then the high-spirited young girl had an idea... a really daring and slutty idea. She got up from her seat and went into the restroom. There she found an unoccupied stall, and took off her pink panties and put them in her pocket. She went back out to her seat, panty-less and sat down, enjoying the coolness of the air on her exposed and dampened pussy. The thought that anyone could look up her short skirt and see her completely unhindered excited her immensely. The more she thought about it, the wetter she became. And the wetter she got, the more the cool air reminded her she was naked beneath that skirt. This cycle was going to drive her crazy!

Right after the pep rally, everyone filed out of the gym and over to the lacrosse field which sat on the far side of the football field. Bailee felt the cool, crisp air blowing over her wet shaved pussy, and it almost took her breath away at first. But she liked the feeling and it made her all the hornier. She wasn't sure if she would be able to watch the whole match. She found herself a seat in the second row and sat down to watch the game.

A couple minutes after she arrived, another student came and took a seat next to her. She recognized the boy sitting next to her from one of her classes, and although she had never really paid too much attention to him, she looked at him differently now. He wasn't bad looking, in fact he was kind of cute in a hunky geek sort of way. He had a good body on him, and he obviously took care of himself, but his clothes and those glasses with the black plastic frames were certainly not doing him any favors with the girls. Still...

The whistle indicating the starting of the lacrosse match took her wandering mind back off the guy next to her and she tried to watch the game. She didn't know anything about the game or how it was played, but it was getting her out of her chores so she tried to pay attention. She watched as the boys ran up and down the field, and tried to figure out the rules. But the cool air on her pussy and the fire in her belly wouldn't let her concentrate out here anymore than it did in class earlier. She coyly looked over at the boy sitting next to her. He was kind of cute...

Bailee leaned over and whispered something in his ear. The boy pulled away like she had just bit him, and looked at her astonished. She smiled and nodded then took his hand, getting up and walking away from their seats. She led him around the lacrosse field to the vacant football field next to it and over under the bleachers on the far side of the field, where they had some privacy and no one was nearby.

"I have been horny as fuck all day long. I need a stiff cock... and you are it!" Bailee said as she took hold of his belt. The poor boy was so stunned that he couldn't say anything. He couldn't do anything. He just stood there, wide-eyed and slack-jawed, as this girl who he only saw in one class was hastily undressing him. As his pants fell to the ground around his ankles, he found his voice - sort of.

"I... I don't have any..." he squeaked.

"That's okay. You can just play with my pussy with your fingers. But first..." Bailee said.

She fell to her knees in front of the boy and jerked his boxers down. His cock, which was rapidly growing and getting hard at the prospect of possible sex, sprang to life with the sudden freedom. Bailee looked at the boy's excited apparatus, licking her lips. He may dress like a geek, but his cock was definitely all man! Bailee took hold of the boys six-and-a-half inch cock and admired it for a moment.

"Damn, you got quite a yummy looking cock," she said. She pulled his hips closer and took the young hard cock into her soft mouth, licking and sucking him as he groaned his approval. She didn't know if he had ever had a girl suck his cock, but she didn't care. He was loving it, and she was enjoying the feel of the silky hardness on her tongue as well.

As Bailee went after his cock like it was the first meal she'd ever had, the poor boy grabbed onto the seat above his head to help steady him. His legs were getting weak and he could feel his balls tightening up. She had caught him totally off guard and he wasn't prepared, so he wasn't going to last too long. Bailee licked and sucked on his steel-hard cock, running her tongue around the rim of the swollen purple head and cupping his heavy balls in her hand. She looked up at him and saw his face contorted in pure rapturous delight, and she half-smiled to herself. Then she deep-throated his cock, taking it all the way into her throat until her nose pressed against his stomach. She grabbed his bare ass cheeks with each hand and squeezed them a bit. It was more than the poor lad could handle.

"Oh, Fuck! I'm coming!" he announced loudly. Bailee pulled back a bit and he unloaded into her open, hungry mouth, emptying his balls into her mouth and onto her face as he came hard. She swallowed his hot sticky come as fast as he produced it and when he was finished, wiped what spilled onto her face off on a finger and swallowed that as well.

The boy sat down on a roll of artificial turf used for football practice as his legs could no longer hold him up. As he sat there gasping for breath, Bailee looked at him, pretty pleased with herself.

"T-Thanks," he panted, still trying to catch his breath.

"You're welcome," Bailee said smiling.

After a minute, he had regained his wind. "Now what can I do for you? I told you I don't have any protection."

"Well, how are you at eating pussy?" she asked playfully.

He grinned broadly. Getting up, he rolled out a bit of the artificial turf for her and helped her to lay down on it. He got between her spread legs and began licking and lapping at her wet, bald pussy. Bailee moaned and twisted under him. He was better than she thought. She began to writhe and tremble as she felt his tongue snake its' way into her, finding all the right spots and driving her crazy.

"Ohh," she cooed as he lapped up her sweet juice. He flicked his tongue over her clit and sucked the little bud into his mouth, nipping it gently with his teeth.

"Fuck! Oh yes! Yes!" Bailee cried. She pushed her hips up at him and he grabbed her ass, holding her against his face. Now it was Bailee's turn to come and she felt herself cresting... cresting...

"Oh! I'm coming!" she said, grabbing his head and holding him against her clit and pussy. She flooded his mouth with her juice and she bucked and humped his face in her orgasm. She arched her back and stopped breathing for a moment as the waves of delight stole the breath from her.

At last she collapsed back onto the turf, gasping and panting for breath, her thighs twitching and convulsing with the last remnants of her orgasm.

"Damn, you are really good at that!" she said when she had caught her breath again.

"Thanks," he said.

"No, thank you. You don't know how I needed that."

"We'd better get back before someone misses us, though," he said.

"I suppose you're right." And the two happy teens went back to the lacrosse game, no one aware of their little tryst.

The home team won the big game against their rival school, and the stands were filled with cheering, happy fans and supporters.

Anahi_Anna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anahi_Anna

Bailee gave her impromptu lover a deep long kiss, both because they won the game and to thank him for helping her out. Then she left the lacrosse game and headed for home.

As soon as she got in the door she ran to her room, slamming the door shut. As much as she enjoyed sex with the boy under the bleachers, it didn't quell the fire that raged in her pussy. She reached way in between her mattress and box spring until her had found what it was seeking. She pulled out her favorite little "itch scratcher", and happily laid down on her bed. Hiking her skirt up out of the way, she turned on her little toy and rubbed the tip up and down her very wet pussy slit. Bailee spread her legs wide as she toyed with her pussy, rubbing her pink vibrator between her pussy lips and circling her throbbing, swollen clit with the very tip. She touched the tip of the vibe to her button and about bent double with the electric jolt it gave her!

"Ohh, fuck!" she cried out, then quickly clamped her hand over her mouth until she remembered no one else was home at the time. She relaxed more after that, and began toying with herself in earnest. She brought the vibe up to her mouth licking and sucking on it, tasting her own excitement on the device. She licked it and tongued the toy until she was sure it was properly lubed - not that it needed it, Bailee was so wet by now she didn't need any additional lube!

Then she held the tip of her pink plaything right at her pussy. With the fingers of her other hand, she spread her pussy lips apart and slid the vibrator into her wet, hungry hole. At first she gasped at the way the vibrations felt and the messages they sent to her lust-clouded brain. But very quickly her gasp turned to a moan as desire overtook her.

Bailee slid the vibe deeper and deeper into her pussy, enjoying the feeling of being filled and the tickling vibrations from her plastic lover. When she had pushed the toy in as deep as she could take, she began slowly pulling it back out. She pulled the vibrator completely out of her pussy, then she began plunging it in and out faster and harder, fucking herself with urgency and enthusiasm. After the day she'd had, she needed a good come and she was going to get it!

Bailee's pussy was all for it too, greedily devouring the buzzing tormentor with every stab she gave it. She impaled herself on her toy over and over, each thrust bringing her one step closer to bliss. She was moaning and thrashing about in complete abandon as she neared her climax. She grabbed at her young, but well-developed tits and sank her ruby-painted fingers deep into the soft, tender meat. Just as she did, she went over the edge.

"Oh fuck! Oh God! Ohh!" she screamed, not caring now whether anyone heard her. Bailee came hard - harder than she had in awhile. Perhaps it was the way she acted at the pep rally, perhaps she just really needed this cum, she didn't know. All she knew was that the room was spinning, the lights in her mind were flashing, and she was deliriously happy.

It took her a good five minutes after she quit trembling and spasming for her to have the presence of mind to get up and sit on the edge of her bed. She kissed her friend goodnight and tucked it safely back under her bed before she went, still staggering, into the bathroom for a shower.

Bailee was sitting in the front room finished with her shower and dressed, when her mother got home from work. Bailee's older sister was getting ready for a date, and her other sister had planned to go to the library to work on a term paper she was doing for school. So it would just be Bailee and Mom that night. The two of them ate dinner and after dinner, Bailee and her mother sat down to watch TV.

But Bailee wasn't interested in TV. She had heard rumors of a big after party that night to celebrate their school lacrosse team winning the State Championship, and she wanted to go to the party. But she knew her mother would never let her go - she was too young to drink, and her mother wouldn't let her anywhere near a party like that.

So after dinner and some TV, Bailee got up. "I think I'm going to turn in a little early tonight Mom. I'm tired and it's been a hard day at school," she said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, dear. I think I will be going to bed early myself. They ran me ragged today at the diner," her mother said.

That was just what Bailee wanted to hear. She went to her room and shut the door. Now behind the closed door, Bailee quickly got dressed in the skimpy outfit she had picked out for the after-party. Once she was dressed, she quickly got under the covers and waited. She didn't have to wait long - her mother came into her room and saw Bailee under the covers.

"I'm going to turn in now, but I wanted to come in and say good night," she said.

"Okay Mom, goodnight," Bailee said. Then her mother shut her door and Bailee watched the clock on her wall. After an hour, she figured it was safe to come out and she slipped out from her bed, quietly opened the window to her room, and slipped out the window. Bailee's window opened up into the alley behind their house, so once Bailee had climbed through it, she hurried down the alley away from the house.

A few houses down the alley, she cut through a yard to one of her friend's houses on the next street over. Her friend had been the one who told her about the party and although she wasn't invited, she was sure there would be room for one more fun-loving party girl there.

"Hi Christi!" Bailee said when she knocked on the door.

"What's up Bailee?"

"I know you are going to the teams' after-party tonight. I was wondering if you could give me a lift."

"Yeah I'm going, but... aren't you a little young for that kind of party?"

"Not with this," Bailee said, holding up a fake I.D. she had gotten for occasions like this.

"What is this?"

"It's a fake I.D.! Pretty good isn't it. It says I am nineteen and old enough to drink."

"Well you can ride with me, but once we get to the party, you are on your own. I don't want to get into trouble giving liquor to a minor."

"Aw don't worry. You're not 'giving liquor to a minor’, you are just giving me a ride. If you want, you can drop me off a block away and I will walk to the party so you won't be taking me to the party."

"All right, just don't go getting into trouble there."

"I'll be fine Christi, you sound like my mother."

Bailee's girlfriend, Christi, did take her to the party, dropping her off a block away so she would show up after Christi and people wouldn't think they came together. Bailee walked a little slowly too, just to make it seem more realistic. By the time Bailee got to the front door, Christi already had her drink and was talking with some friends from school. The doorbell rang, and one of the team came to the door, opening it to see Bailee standing on the porch. Bailee recognized him as the goalkeeper for the team, although he didn't know her at all.

"Yeah?" he said.

"I'm here for the party," Bailee said proudly.

"I don't think so. Aren't you a junior?"

"I'm nineteen years old, see my I.D.?" she said, showing him the card. About that time a couple other guys showed up. "What's up, Tank?"

"This little girl thinks she wants to party," the goalkeeper said. "She says she has an I.D. that says she's nineteen, but we've all seen fake I.D.'s."

"Let's see it," he said. Tank handed him the card. "Hmm, looks real enough for me. Hell, let her in. If she wants to party, then let her party - the more the merrier!"

"You're the captain," he said, and let Bailee in. The team captain showed her where to get a beer, and then went off to talk to some other party-goers.

Bailee took her beer and went to find a place to sit. Finding all the chairs occupied with at least one person (and many of them with two), she decided to use the steps leading upstairs as a seat. Several other people had as well, so she had plenty of people to talk to.

Bailee finished her beer and went to get another for her and a new friend she met. She drank and talked and had a pretty good time. But Bailee was young and not used to drinking like some of the older kids. She started feeling really good and giggling at just about everything. It was a hell of a party! Bailee was going for another beer when she heard some noise coming from another room. She went in to investigate, and found several partiers involved in a drinking game.

"Hey, can anyone get into this?" Bailee asked, very interested.

"You think you can handle it?" someone said, taunting her. Now Bailee wasn't the type of girl to take a challenge like that lightly. She was going to show them that she was no little girl - she could keep up with the best of them!

The alcohol started to get to Bailee pretty quickly. The game started with drinking Schnapps, but when that ran out, the game moved to Tequila. It didn't take long before Bailee had lost all her inhibitions, and was nursing a happy little buzz. One of the guys came up to her and began talking to her.

"Hi Bailee, I'm Tom. We have the same math class. Want to go upstairs and talk? It's quieter up there." Bailee thought Tom was pretty good looking, and they did share math class - a class that Bailee was having trouble with. Maybe she could make a friend who could help her. At least that's what her addled brain reasoned. So the pair went upstairs, and after opening a couple doors to occupied rooms, they found one that was empty.

Bailee and Tom sat on the edge of the bed talking about class and their teacher, the evil Mr. Woodbridge. Tom and Bailee laughed at his comb-over and the round, wire-framed spectacles he wore.

Bailee wasn't sure how it happened, or who made the first move, but the next thing she knew she was kissing Tom and he had his hands all over her, fondling her and getting familiar with her. She didn't mind, she was getting more and more turned on and her breathing had quicken to a soft pant. She could feel herself getting wet with his attention. A soft moan escaped her lips, and it encouraged him all the more. He began kissing her neck, her one weakness - she was a goner!

Authors Note:

This story is a collaborative effort with the help of Poppet, and without whose help it could not have been written. This story is our third time working together, and it has been so much fun. My thanks and appreciation to her for all of her ideas, inspirations, and help in writing this story.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments