Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hardcore Crush Part 2

"Clarissa just thought he wouldn't come again...."

7
3 Comments 3
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Three weeks. It had been three weeks since the intense, passionate encounter. Clarissa had managed to get Matt out of her mind. For entire 20 minute stretches anyway. Not only had he completely dominated her body, but now he had gotten into her mind and taken it over as well. It wasn’t fair, how could one person, one encounter, so completely and thoroughly dominate her waking moments? Sleep moments too, she would awaken feeling shaken and weak, as if she’d experienced an incredible orgasm even within her dreams. It was making her crazy.

Clarissa had gone on a couple of dates in the last two weeks, but could not maintain interest in either of them. They were good looking; intelligent, and normally she would’ve said yes to a second date. But given her mental state of distraction, she turned them down. It made her angry. He wasn’t coming back, and she needed to get him out of her mind. He was like a fever she couldn’t get to go away, leaving her hot and flushed. ‘Clarissa, this is ridiculous, get a hold of yourself. It was a thing. A thing that will never work in the real world, there are so many factors at work against it that you have to dismiss it from your mind.” The self talk would work for awhile, but he always crept back in.

All variety of triggers would bring her thoughts around to him again, the sound of masculine laughter that imitated Matt’s; a scent of cologne that smelled just like him. The worst trigger of all was the other day in school. Tristan had come into the office, his face full of frustration. She could tell the day had not gone so well for him. He came over to her desk and bent over it as he usually did when he wanted her attention drawn away from grading and emails. Clarissa got the message. She looked up at him, quietly taking in his mood and waiting for him to get whatever he needed to say out. “I’ve had it, I can’t take these crazy shannanigans any longer!”

“What shannanigans occurred today that brought this on?” Clarissa knew it must have been something pretty rough. Tristan did not let things get to him very easily. Clarissa didn’t either, and they had an easy comfort around each other because of that fact. So seeing him so visibly upset was almost disturbing.

“It’s Evan. Again. I’ve tried being patient with him all year, and here it is April and he still doesn’t want to play cool in my class. The cops came in today, with the dogs. Into my class! The dumbass had cocaine in his backpack. In his backpack!” Then, after his rant, Tristan growled. Growled low in his throat, just like Matt had done when he was about to take her….Clarissa quickly excused herself and practically ran from the office. By the time she made it to the staff bathroom and locked the door, she was breathless; panting. Her fingers went to her satin panties, and found they were soaked. The reaction was quick, crazy, and completely unexpected. She began to massage gently, moans escaping her throat, for she knew that this would be a swift and intense release. Until….a light knocking on the door.

“Umm, Clarissa? Are you okay in there?” Tristan’s concerned voice came from outside.

‘Oh shit, oh shit,’ she thought frantically. How long had he been standing out there? Did he hear her moans? She laughed a little to herself about what his reaction would be if she told him the truth. ‘Oh nothing Tristan, your growl just elicted an intense sexual response in my body, and I had to go seek release.’ Yeah, that would be great. Talk about creating tension when she knew he already had a thing for her. However, that thing he had had helped them to become the closest of friends, and she wouldn’t trade that for the world. Clarissa didn’t get close to people easily, and he was valuable to her in more ways than she could even count. “I’m fine, just had a slight dizziness. I think it was the heat in the office.”

“Well, I know I’m hot and all, but never quite got a reaction like that!” Tristan joked back at her through the door. If only he knew how close to the truth he was, Clarissa thought. The problem was that she knew who had actually triggered her reaction.

“Haha, funny Tristan. Now go away so you don’t look like the creeper by the bathroom door!”

“I have to go help out with the team, it’s the practice before game night you know. I hope you will be all right, text me if you need anything. I mean it!”

“Okay, I will. I’m going to be fine though. Go coach your boys. They need you.” Clarissa smiled as Tristan gave his customary knock and headed away. She never actually texted him in the evenings, because she didn’t like disturbing his family time. His wife was an awesome woman, and they were friends as well to some extent. Sighing against the door, she closed her eyes and tried to finish what he had so gallantly interrupted. It didn’t work, so she left the bathroom pent up and frustrated. She gathered her things, looking at the small pile on her desk. No grading this time, she thought. Maybe she would write.

There was a slight breeze in the air that night, and Clarissa lay on the bed in her favorite satin lingerie feeling it through the slightly open window, grateful for the small pleasure of the moment and the fact that tomorrow was Saturday. It was late September in South Carolina, and the fragrance of the still late blooming summer lilacs and cherry blossoms wafted through the room, permeating the air. She felt peaceful, content, for the first time in awhile. Her eyes slowly drifted closed, and she went to the land of dreams, where anything is possible.

And woke, startled. Her hands, what had happened to her hands? Clarissa couldn’t move them. Her eyes fluttered open, and she gasped. There was Matt, standing next to the bed, his eyes locked on hers, burning, passionate, and full of need and desire. She glanced back, and her hands were tied to the bedpost with black velvet material, tied quite firmly. When she tried to pull at the binds, Matt bent down, his voice a hot whisper in her ear. “I wouldn’t pull at them too much if I were you, Clarissa. You will only succeed in making the binds tighter on your wrists.”

That voice….it made her body shiver with desire. His lips found the delicate skin below her ear, and he kissed her skin hungrily, down along her neck and collarbone, then slowly and sensuously made his way to her mouth. Matt’s kisses were always passionate, fiery, and burned into her very soul. It was no less of a kiss this time, as his mouth claimed hers completely, his tongue exploring every part of her mouth, as if it were completely his. Finally tearing himself away from her lips, leaving her breathless, Matt continued a line of scorching fire down her neck to her chest.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

Somehow he had managed to dispel the clothing off of her body, and she was naked beneath his touch.

“Matt, how….how long were you here before I woke? And how did you get in?” Clarissa’s mind was finally waking fully, from the dream state into reality.

“You left the sliding door open, Clarissa. You really shouldn’t do that, you know. Anyone can get in.” He smirked, his eyes lighting up both with humor and desire. It was quite a sight. She sucked in her breath. Clarissa had not intended to fall asleep, but the soothing breeze and aroma from the flowers had lulled her. “As far as how long I’ve been here, long enough to touch you, look at you as long as I liked, and partake in the most delicious task of removing your clothing and tying your hands before you might wake.” Moving close to her ear again from her tantalizing breasts, he added in a soft purr, “And I enjoyed every second of it.”

Time seemed to stop, as Matt kissed along every part of Clarissa’s body, his lips and movements getting more and more frantic as he went. Clarissa herself was on fire, her body reacting to every place he put his hands, his fingers, his lips. Finally, he came to the soft petals of her core, and breathed in deeply. “Everything about you is so incredibly sexy, Clarissa. I can’t get enough of you, and never will. Your body is mine when I come to you. I claim this as mine, mine!” With those words, Matt’s mouth was on her, his tongue licking, tasting, deeply.

He went crazy tasting and inhaling her feminine scent, and soon he made his way up her body, his tongue finding its way back into her mouth, and she tasted herself on him. He moaned into her mouth, his body hard, his erection even more so. Matt was like a coiled spring, awaiting release. His body was completely covering hers, his movements insistent and sexy as hell. He growled low in his throat again as he pierced into her, his thrusts small at first but fierce and determined to have all of her. He continued to kiss her deeply, his hands raking over her body, wanting all of her at once. They finally found their place behind her, pulling her into him as his thrusts became frenzied and needy.

Matt whispered words of desire in her ear, telling her that she possessed his mind fully; that he was crazy with desire for her like no other woman he had ever met. Hearing his words, feeling Matt inside her, his need and desire for her so incredibly intense, caused Clarissa to get wetter, and soft moans emanated from her. “Oh my god, keep doing that, that sound. I hear it in my head during the day, and in my dreams at night. Your moans are the hottest sound on this earth Clarissa. You’re going to make me cum baby, don’t stop, don’t stop!”

Matt’s movements got more forceful, his thrusts faster and more passionate, if that were even possible. His sexy voice, his growls, and his fervor put Clarissa over the edge once more, and she felt her body release so powerfully that for a few moments Matt could barely move. He didn’t need to, as feeling her depths cling to his manhood so hard caused him to erupt inside her, his seed flooding her entire core. Matt felt as though he went on forever in ectasy, his body not wanting the release to ever stop. He kissed her hungrily, his mouth claiming her as the rest of his body did.

When he finally began to come down, his erection was still powerfully strong. “Clarissa, do you remember last time, when I told you that I was going to have my way with your mouth?”

Yes, Clarissa remembered, all the hot and sexy words he’d said to her were forever etched in her memory, and unfortunately had crept their way into her heart too. “Yes,” she managed to say, as his eyes penetrated hers.

“I need your mouth, just like I need every other part of you. Suck me, taste me, I want you to desire me as much as I do you, although I don’t think that is humanly possible.” He moved his body, straddling her. Confident that she wasn’t going anywhere in that position, he untied her bindings. Released at last, Clarissa tried to move as she pressed her hands against his chest. Matt moaned, loudly, his erection growing even more prominent in front of her face. “This is so wrong Matt, on so many levels. We have to stop.”

“When are you going to learn? When I’m here, you’re mine. You’re not getting away. The more you struggle, the more you turn me on. You’re so freaking hot, everything about you. I know you tried a couple of dates recently, and it turns me on knowing you didn’t go out with them again.”

Clarissa looked at him, a shocked expression on her face. “How on earth did you know about that Matt? Have you been spying on me?” She tried again to push up and out from under him.

His eyes gleamed with challenge and hunger in them, his strong hands pinning her arms down again. “I have my ways. And I’m going to get my way with you this time.” Matt leaned down over her, his lips only an inch from hers. “I know why, it’s because they can’t kiss you like this.” His lips crashed down on hers, his tongue invading her mouth, tasting her deeply, his breath coming quicker as she filled him with passion.

He pulled himself away, and immediately replaced his mouth with his throbbing cock, thrusting into her mouth about an inch or so, and growling for her to suck him. The growl always turned her on so much, and she complied, her tongue tasting his head, licking,, moving softly in and out of his hole. Her hand went around his girth, sliding up and down, feeling his smoothness. Matt’s movements quickened, and he thrust in and out of her throat while she continued to stroke him, sucking and stroking, sucking and stroking.

Matt’s noises grew sexier, hotter, finally uttering “I’m going to cum again, you drive me insane, so insane…” and he pulled out of her mouth, his cum spurting all over her neck and chest. It never seemed to end. Finally, Matt collapsed on top of her, his passion finally spent, at least for the time being. Clarissa stroked his hair, feeling its silkiness.

“Matt, I don’t know what to do with you. You can’t keep doing this, we both have very different lives going.”

Matt looked at her with those intense eyes. “I don’t know why you think you have a choice here, Clarissa. You’re a need that I cannot even describe. You consume my entire being, and I have to have you. So I will keep coming to you, you may not know when or how, but I will find a way.”

Clarissa gazed back at his determined face, and knew deep down that what he said was true. She was going to have to figure out how to get used to having this untamed wild creature in her life. For he would keep coming back, again, and again, and again….

Published 
Written by MsSensuality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments