Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Academic Dishonesty

"You’re a good girl Anne, but when you’re bad you’re better."

50
16 Comments 16
48.7k Views 48.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Hello Anne,

I have recently reviewed your final paper, and would like to speak to you directly with some of my concerns. I understand that the semester has officially ended, but due to the nature of the matter. I expect to see you in my office tomorrow evening at 8:30.

Sincerely,

Prof.Carter

Hmm. I reread the email that was sent yesterday. What could have been wrong with my paper? I spent weeks researching and editing on it. Sighing in frustration, and wishing I could enjoy my first night off from the semester I hop into my car and drive to campus but before I know it, I’m stuck in high traffic.

Holy shit!! I’m going to be late. My grip on the steering wheel tightens the rest of the drive and I quickly park my car and start racing to his office. I look at the time.

8:45

Crap! I pause at the door before opening it slowly. I look up and find myself face to face with a crisp white collared shirt.

I am not short by any particular means, but the close proximity seemed to emphasize this man’s physical dominance over my feminine figure. Feeling completely intimidated, I quickly step away from his personal space.

“I apologize for being late, I got stuck in traffic,” I start to ramble before pausing.

Professor Carter was staring at me with a certain type of intensity. The same type of intensity I had seen the first day of class when we first met. His sea-green eyes and chocolate curls captivate me and then release me when he turns away.

I remember how I would discreetly look away but glance over to get good looks at him all throughout the semester. He was around six feet tall, with a physically lean but athletic figure worthy of inspiring many wet dreams that semester. I always couldn’t help but imagine how it would feel to have him pin me up against the wall and grind himself against me, but I would always snap at myself, trying to control my train of thoughts. My healthy sexual imagination did nothing to help alleviate the wetness, Professor Carter inspired between my legs. He was married and my teacher, and so at best he could only at best be a fantasy.

“Anne, please sit down.” He points to an armchair in front of his desk. I nervously shuffle my way to the chair before hesitantly sitting down.

“Professor Carter, what did you need to speak to me about?” I asked with curiosity. It struck me odd that he demanded to speak in person so late.

“Anne, do you understand the university’s policy on academic integrity?” he responded with deep seriousness.

I furrowed my brow in confusion. Seeing my reaction, Mr. Carter continued.

“Academic dishonesty is a serious offense and can lead to expulsion. I’m sure that as a senior, all that hard work in your previous classes is not something you want to go to waste.” His eyes are staring into mine with something hidden underneath.

“I don’t understand, what you’re trying to say Professor?” I ask, still not quite comprehending what he is trying to say.

Professor Carter raises himself from his seat and slowly walks around me until he is right in front of me. He picks up two papers and places them in front of me.

“Here, I think this will give you some insight," he states as he hands them to me.

I read across the papers only to see that they are identical copies of my final paper. The only difference is the name. I connect the dots, and finally understand what he has been insinuating.

“Professor, this can’t be possible!” I exclaim. I had spent weeks working on that paper, there was no way it was plagiarized.

“I know that Anne.” He grins mischievously.

“What is going on here, then?” I ask him earnestly.

He circles around me and places his hands on my shoulders. I tense underneath his touch, fully aware that he is invading my personal space.

“Well, you see Anne. I am perfectly aware that your paper was not plagiarized. However, you have caused other problems.” His hands began to move in an effort to release the tension in my shoulders.

“I have seen the way you look at me, the lingering looks, I’d be stupid not to know.” His hands continue and slowly tease at the straps of my top.

“You see, Anne, I always admired your sweet ass, nothing like my wife’s.” His fingers grazed across my collarbone before trailing up to my jaw. My breathing hitched in both shock and excitement. The sudden rush of blood to my lower abdomen was undeniable.

“Then that rainy windy day, that you foolishly decided to wear a skirt, the wind blew and I got a real nice view of what you have to offer.” His other hand slowly trailed itself from the back of my knee to the inside of my thighs. He was pushing the boundaries but I couldn’t quite find the words to make him stop.

“Professor Carter, you have a wife and you’re my teacher. We shouldn’t be doing this,” I argue.

Was your teacher. The semester ended, darling.” His hands disappear and he walks back to his desk, then smiles at me like a Cheshire cat.

“I always liked that you act so naïve and innocent, Anne. So I decided you might need a bit of incentive. I want you to tell me, what you want me to do to you or else I report you to the university for academic dishonesty,” he calmly states.

I open my mouth for words but none come out, at first.

“You can’t do that,” I finally manage to stutter out.

“It’s your word against mine. Who will they trust, Anne?” He smirks at me.

I quickly pull myself out of that armchair before raising my hand and slapping him hard. A large smack reverberates against the wall. I stare at him angrily and smirk at the sight of a red hand-print on his cheek. He looks back at me with enough venom that I immediately regret my rash actions.

“I shouldn’t have done that,” I stumble back, away from him but he is too fast. He quickly pins me to the wall, the length of his body pressing against mine, and I moan out from the contact.

“I knew you liked it rough,” he growls before kissing me roughly and biting onto my lower lip. I can’t help but respond but kiss him back with equal force. I enjoy the feel of his lips on mine before reality comes crashing down on me.

“We shouldn’t,” I exclaim, pushing him away.

“You kissed me back, Anne. I know you want this,” he growls and pushes me against his desk so that I am trapped.

“You have a wife. I won’t be some little whore you fuck! I’m not a home wrecker,” I hiss back at him.

He pauses at my words before smiling,

“Sweet, sweet Anne. Quite frankly, my wife doesn’t care. She already filed for a divorce,” he chuckles.

I open my mouth but no words come out. I am in shock at what he is saying.

“You really don’t know what effect you have on me, do you?” He eliminates any space between us.

“Well, please do enlighten me,” I viciously respond.

“I heard you every day behind the administration building.”

Blood rushes down to my lower abdomen and my cheeks in embarrassment as he continues,

“I would sneak outside for a smoke, but then I could hear all those naughty things you would say to your ex-boyfriend. My cock would get so hard hearing all those dirty kinky things you want done to you. You can be very naughty can’t you?” he asks with confidence.

I hang my head in embarrassment, unable to look at him.

“You’re a good girl, Anne, but when you’re bad you’re better,” he whispers. His hand cups my chin and forces me to look at him.

“Be a bad girl, Anne. Be my bad girl," he whispers against my ear before his lips descend onto my neck. He licks it gently before nipping it at the side. I moan out in pleasure as his teeth sink into the flesh.

The temptations of the flesh are too hard to resist. I press my body against him asking for more. Our lips unite and I kiss him fiercely, our tongues darting in and out of each other. His hands and fingers sink into the curve of my waist and hoist me onto the desk.

SammyAragon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyAragon

I can’t help but want to feel him. My fingertips graze across his chest lightly, feeling the heat and hardness of his body. His chest rumbles as he growls into me.

The sound excites me and frightens me at the same time. My legs wrap around his waist and pull him against me. My animalistic desire increasing to the point of combustion. All while my hands roam all of his back and find their way into his hair. My fingers pull on his thick chocolate curls as we devour each other.

His lips travel towards my neck and suck and bite right underneath my chin to down my chest. All while his hands remove my top and bra successfully. The rush of cold air quickly remind me of what I’m doing. I cover myself and pull away.

“Mr. Carter... ” I begin but he shoves his mouth against mine. His hands push me down onto his desk and he pulls my hands away from my breasts. He pins my wrists onto the desk, before kissing and sucking all over my chest. I moan out in pleasure and lose myself to the sensation.

He nips his ways to my sensitive hip bones before pulling off my skirt. He pauses and grins mischievously at the wet spot that has darkened the material of my panties. A blunt figure trails up my slit and pauses on my clit.

“Do you want me to touch your kitty?” he asks me. I say nothing, not entirely sure I want to acknowledge what he does to me. He growls at my resistance before twisting my nipples between his fingers.

“Yes, please,” I moan out to him in response.

He quickly rips my panties off and attacks my pussy like a starved man. His tongue alternates between my lips and my clit without prediction. My spine arches and my hips buck up in pleasure in response. My moans increase in volume when he inserts two fingers. He curves his fingers and begins to move them in and out all while I contort underneath him in pleasure.

“Please, Mr. Carter,” I cry out. I was on the edge of release. He wickedly grins before sucking on my clit. I feel my legs begin to tremble and close instinctively. My body pulls away from him but his large hands push my legs apart and hold my hips to his mouth. He flicks my clit one more time as he continues his assault with his fingers and I come underneath him. My muscles spasm involuntarily and I cry out in orgasmic relief.

“You are delicious, Anne,” he says before kissing me again, with gentleness. I respond by biting his bottom lip.

He pulls away from me and stares at me with hardened lust.

“I knew you liked it rough," he growls.

He quickly takes his jeans off, exposing his hard shaft. I stare at the glistening tip before licking my lips.

“May I, sir?” I ask politely.

“May you what, Anne? Do you want my cock inside your mouth?” He grabs me by the hair and roughly pushes me onto my knees.

Without permission, I place my hands on his hips before wrapping my lips around his shaft. I moan out in pleasure as my lips tingle with the friction.

His hands fist my hair together and he pulls me away from his erection.

“Open your cute little mouth," he growls. I obey and he plunges his ramrod into the back of my throat. His hardened shaft squelching down into the recesses of my throat. He pulls out and does it again, repeatedly. I breathe through my nose and let him face fuck me. His hands hold me in place by my hair, but quickly move to my face for greater leverage, packing my throat. Saliva begins to drip from his sabotage on to my chest.

Out of nowhere, he grabs me and manhandles me onto the desk so that my ass is sticking out.

“I don’t want to cum in your mouth. I want to have that ass. It's been teasing me for months,” he snarls.

He pushes my chest up into the smooth surface of the wood. My hardened nipples rub deliciously as he quickly grabs my arms and pulls them behind me.

“Mr. Carter, what are you... ” A loud smack to my side silences me. He grabs his belt and ties me around the elbows.

“Not a word from you," he says before grabbing my ripped panties and stuffing them into my mouth.

I am helpless to his onslaught but the idea turns me on. He knew I liked this. How many times had he overheard my fantasies? My thoughts are pushed out of my head when his hand cups my pussy, marveling at the strings of pussy juice that have begun to flow down the inside of my thighs.

“You liked sucking my cock, didn’t you?” he asks. I don’t answer. In truth I loved it.

“Do you want my cock in your pussy?” He rubs the head up and down my slit then brings it up to my ass.

“Or do you want me to fuck you in the ass?” he asks, before pausing. “Tell me what you want, Anne,” he growls before palming my breasts. I moan out in pleasure. My panties stuffed inside my mouth stop me from responding.

“Hmm. Are you stuck? Do you need your teacher to give you a hint?” he teases. His tongue slowly laps down my spine to the marshland between my legs. His tongue teases the inside of my thighs before settling on my oversensitive clit. He darts his tongue in and out of my pussy then retreats. With one large lick he settles on my clit and suckles. I feel some of my juices seep out of my slit. I writhe underneath him, wanting him anywhere and everywhere.

“Do you know the answer?” he asks. I nod at him in complete submission.

He pulls the panties out of my mouth and I gasp,

“I want you to fuck me,” I cry out.

“Tsk, tsk. But you won’t tell me where?” He smirks, prolonging my torture.

“I want your cock inside my pussy, please,” I moan out, pleading him to extinguish the fire inside of me.

“Well since you asked so nicely,” he joyously says before slipping fingers into my pussy. I moan out in pleasure at having him inside me in any way possible.

His fingers disappear before I feel his cock right at my entrance. I push myself against him, wanting him to fill the ache between my legs. Slowly he slips the head into my slit. My muscles contract sharply at the small intrusion, before he draws himself out and then slams himself into me.

“You’re so tight,” he growls before seizing my hips and withdrawing then plunging himself inside of me again. I moan out at the sensation of being stretched and shafted.

His hand descends down to my ass, as he continues to thrust into me. My body jolts with pleasure every time. The pain only adds to the sensitivity and heightens every nerve ending.

“You like that. You like how I spank your hot ass,” he growls drawing both hands down onto the globes of my bottom. I can only moan out in response.

“Your cunt clenches around me every time I do this.” He brings another hand down to my right cheek.

“Or this.” He brings his hand down to my left cheek.

“And especially when I do this.” He brings both hands down to both cheeks at the same time.

“Yes, Mr. Carter. Please, fuck me. I’m your bad girl,” I cry out, desperate for release.

I can only moan out in response with each smack. He grabs me by the arms and pulls me back onto him. My back arching as humanly possibly, pushing him deeper into my heated depths.

The sound of skin against skin reverberates around the room, as we both grunt and moan in pleasure. I can feel the pressure between my legs increase before I convulse underneath him.

“Ohh, Mr. Carter.” I writhe underneath him, but he holds me in place. His hips continue to pound into me, prolonging my orgasm.

His hips begin to jerk erratically before he spills his seed into me. I can feel every hot spurt fill me inside and it triggers my second orgasm. I cry out in pleasure and I feel my cunt milk him, holding him so tight I don’t know where I end and he begins. He pulls me against his chest and kisses and bites my neck harshly, marking me. His hips roll against mine before holding still and kissing up my neck.

Slowly he lets go of me and I slump onto the desk. He unties my hands before running his hands down my body slowly, caressing every curve.

He pulls me up against his hard body, with little resistance from my part. I shudder against him as exhaustion begins to overtake my body. I flutter my eyelids open to see his sea green eyes staring at me with a softened expression.

I gulp heavily with shame. What had I just done?

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by eve_mercurio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments