Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackmailing My Dad's New Wife, Chapter 4

"Porsche and Alex's secret liaisons are discovered by Dad–what will happen now?"

43
22 Comments 22
11.2k Views 11.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

After she had finished cumming from her incredible orgasm, Porsche collapsed onto my bed, her legs too weak and wobbly to keep her up anymore. She was exhausted and panting, but I wasn't finished with her yet. She wanted the whore treatment; now she would have to finish what she started!

Using her legs to lever her over onto her back, I pulled her ankles up to my shoulders. With one arm around her legs just below the knees, I held her firmly in place as I once again began plowing into her, my cock pistoning in and out of her still spasming pussy.

Porsche's eyes flashed back open wide with surprise and her mouth made a silent "O" shape until her voice found it's way out.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" she gasped as I started once more thrusting just as hard and just as deep as before. This time, however, it was a different sensation for both of us. For her, being on her back now made me feel different inside her. For me, having her legs closed a bit more made her pussy feel tighter. Both were pleasant changes and made us both more excited and more turned on.

Porsche once again sent her arms out in search of something solid to hang on to. Failing in their quest, however, her hands soon returned and instead began grabbing at her tits, clawing at the meaty globes and pinching and pulling at her nipples in an attempt, I can only guess, to reach her next orgasm quickly.

I pushed her legs up closer to her chest, exposing her slick, wet pussy more. With her ankles over her head and spread wide apart now I growled, "Here whore–if you want something to hang on to, hold these up out of my way!" 

She did as I said and I was able now to not only fuck her madly, but I had access to her love button–her sensitive clit. This little "man in the boat" would prove quite helpful in what I wanted to do with Porsche. I found that as I pounded her with my cock, a little rubbing her clit with my thumb added a layer of agony to her pussy that she just couldn't resist!

"Oh, God Alex! Oh shit! Ohhhh!" she said as she squirmed and writhed under me. She tried desperately to get away from the torment that her pussy was enduring. But she was helpless on her back like this. She was mine to do with as I pleased, and right now I wanted to fuck her... I wanted to show her that her "stepson" was more than enough man to handle her!

I continued fucking Porsche like this for a few more minutes and she neared another massive orgasm. I, too, was getting close to the end now and I wanted her to cum once more before I finished. So I increased my thrusts and the speed and pressure of my thumb on her clit to drive her over the edge.

"I'm going to cum whore, but before I do I'm going to make sure cum one more time for me!" I told her. "And I'm going to make sure you remember this fucking and who gave you all these wonderful orgasms. You are mine slut, and I am going to make sure you know it! Your pussy, your ass, and your mouth are mine to use however and whenever I want!"

"Yes! Oh God, yes! My pussy, my ass, all of me is yours! Please, baby, please make me your slut, your dirty whore! Oh God, I want to belong to you and only you! Please!" she cried as she neared her crest.

"If you are really my whore and want to belong to me... then cum! Cum for me now!" I hollered. As I did, I thrust in once more,  harder than before, and held it as I thumbed her clit with one hand and grabbed a nipple, pinching and twisting it painfully hard with the other. 

Porsche just couldn't deal with the sensory overload and could think of nothing else but to explode in a mind-numbing orgasm.

"Ohhhffuuccckkk, Allleeexxx!" she screamed out long and loud as she raised her ass high off the ground in an orgasm for the ages.

She spewed her sweet pussy juice out onto the floor, not even touching the bed this time, and drenching me in the shower as well. I didn't mind though, knowing I could bring such powerful feelings out of a woman like her, a woman who had seen more than her share of men, made me feel pretty damn good, I'll tell you!

I kept my cock buried deep inside her and kept strumming her clit rapidly as she came, drawing out her orgasm for as long as I could. She just kept cumming and cumming, one orgasm on top of another without a break between. 

I lost count of how many of these chain orgasms she had (and she was in no mind to count them herself!) but at last they subsided, leaving my poor whore wrung-out, sweat-drenched, and panting for precious air. But before she could relax totally, she had one more job to do.

I pulled her to the floor letting her fall the couple feet from my bed to the ground. She landed on her knees and I pinned her back to the side of the bed by her hair. 

"Now whore, you are going to make me cum. You are going to suck my cock until I shoot my cum all over that pretty whore face of yours!" I growled, giving her a playful slap across the face.

"Oh please! Please cum in my mouth! I want to taste your cum!" she groaned and she took me immediately into her mouth. 

She licked and sucked me like she was underwater and my cock was her air line. God that woman could suck a cock! I closed my eyes wanting to savor the feeling of her warm wet mouth surrounding me. 

She held my cock up to my stomach and licked the underside of the shaft then moved down to take each of my nuts in her mouth one at a time for a Porsche tongue bath. 

When she was satisfied my nuts were properly loved on, she moved even further down between my legs and licked my perineum, very nearly rimming me! Then she licked back up my shaft to take me into that heavenly mouth once more. 

With one hand giving my shaft a twisting/pumping motion as she bobbed up and down on my cock, I was as good as done! It only took a short time before the cum in my balls was ready to explode.

"I'm cumming now whore! Get ready for a cum bath!" I said. 

And sure enough, I no more got the words out then it happened. The first shot was a small one, just to clear the way. It landed on her tongue just like it was supposed to. 

The second spurt however was much more powerful and it shot across her face from her mouth up to her hair. 

The third one landed more in her mouth but the end of it fell on her chin. The fourth one followed it's predecessor and landed mostly in her mouth. 

The last spurt, another smaller one fell short of her chin, landing and feeding "the girls" as it hit her chest and ran down between her tits. 

Porsche closed her mouth, not swallowing just yet, and used my cock to smear the cum on her face along with whatever dribbled out of my cock still, onto her face, making it glisten and shine with cum. 

She then opened her mouth to show me what she had saved and then swallowed it all down, showing me her empty mouth afterward. She then smeared the cum that hand landed on her tits into her skin and smiled up at me, her cum-covered face glowing.

I offered her my hand and helped her to her feet. Glancing at my alarm clock it told me that we still had hours before Dad would get off work and then an hour later usually before he would get home. 

So we decided to lay on the bed for a bit before starting to get things back in order. I laid down with Porsche in my arms spooning her as we cuddled for a while. 

She felt damn good in my arms, too let me tell you. She softly ran her fingers up and down my arm as she laid there. 

"Alex, did you mean what you said...about me being yours? I mean I know we were playing the stripper and customer thing, but did you mean what you said?" she asked.

"Is that what you want, Porsche?" I asked.

She turned over to face me, propping herself up on one elbow. "Yes Alex, I really do. I do want to be yours. I love your father and yes I am married to him, but what you did to me here just now... that's the way I want to be treated. 

"That's what I am used to and what I need. It's all so confusing... I love both of you and want what both of you offer me. I don't want to hurt either of you and I don't want to feel like I am cheating on you. What do I do Alex? What do I do?" she said.

KarolDenvers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolDenvers

Porsche seemed to be genuinely worried over this and I felt kinda sorry for her. I didn't want to hurt anyone either but I knew about the needs a person has and I knew that if I didn't fill them she would eventually find someone who could. 

Sexual need is a very powerful drive and not one that can be ignored for very long. You might be able to resist it for a while, but if you don't find a way to satisfy it, you wind up regretting and resenting the one you are with. I didn't want Porsche and Dad to split up because he was "too nice" to her.

"I'll tell you what, Porsche, I am going to be in town for the next three months until school starts again. While I am here, you will belong to me and Dad. We will have to keep things quiet from him naturally, but I am willing to help you with your needs. 

"In return for this, though, you will have to swear to me that you will remain absolutely faithful to Dad when I leave–even though that part of your sex life will have to go 'dormant' for the time being, I want you to promise me that you will be true blue and faithful to Dad. 

"Alex honey, I don't know how to tell you this any plainer than this. I love your father with all that I am. I don't ever plan on cheating on him or leaving him for any reason. I don't care if he and I never have sex again. 

"I didn't marry him because he was a porn star. I married him because for once in my life, I have someone who really loves me... not for what I can do for him, not because I am a good fuck, but for me as a person.

"Yes, sweetheart, I loved what we did here just now and I look forward to doing that many times before you leave. But I will also be here when you get back next summer to hopefully pick up where we leave off. 

"I very much want you and me to become more than just stepmother and stepson. I do want to become part of this family and maybe even find a corner of your heart that I can call mine too. 

"I know I am not your mother and I wouldn't dream of trying to be. But don't you have room in there for a friend? Don't you have a spare corner in that big heart for me?" she said.

I looked up at the woman who Dad loved. I saw her eyes flicking back and forth searching mine for an answer. And I saw that this woman, for all her faults and her rocky past, truly did want to be part of the family and part of my life.

I pulled her down to me. "Welcome to the family... Mom." Then I kissed her.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

I spent the summer that year working for the landscaping company and I enjoyed the work. I also enjoyed the times that Porsche and I had together. 

One time Dad had to go out of town for a week for a training seminar and Porsche and I took advantage of that week to play as much as we could. And a few times over the summer Porsche did come out to the worksite and watch me with the Bobcat and watch me work. 

She said it was like her own private porn movie and it led to some hot sex for both of us. And I made my little whore dance for me a couple more times that summer, always going back to the "VIP lounge" afterward, of course!

But summer doesn't last forever and all too soon it was time for me to head back to school. We said our tearful goodbyes–I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to come home for Christmas or not so it might be a while before I saw them again. But Dad had come up with an idea that would help. He gave me a webcam for my computer! 

"Son, I really like the way you and Porsche have bonded over the summer. I know you two had a bit of a rough start but you pulled together to make this a home for everyone and I am proud of you. So this webcam will help you two stay in touch and stay close until you come home again." he explained.

So with my new webcam packed in my suitcase, I headed back to school. Over the school year, Porsche and I talked many times over the webcam. We even got to where she would dance for me and I even had her masturbate for me through the webcam (I had a private room so I was the only viewer of her "shows")

The next summer I returned home and Porsche and I did pick up where we left off–the webcam helped us keep the fire smoldering over the school year. And it was as if I had never left... the fire we had built up the past summer flared right back into an inferno!

One day, however, something happened to really set things ablaze. I came home from work at the landscaping job and found Dad was home as well. 

"Son, come out in the garage for a minute I want to talk to you," he said. 

I walked out to the garage curious as to what he wanted. He pulled a couple of stools up and sat down facing me.

"Son I don't know how to tell you this gently so I'm just going to tell you. I know about you and Porsche. I know what you two have been doing and I know how long it's been going on. How I found out is not important, it wasn't from her, though. I'm telling you this because I want you to know I'm okay with it. 

"To be honest, I knew going into this marriage that I wasn't enough man for her. I'm too old and worn out to be able to keep a sexy young thing like Porsche happy in the sack. I do love her and I do want her to be happy. And actually, having you help me by keeping her satisfied is helping to keep her happy here. 

"Porsche and I still have sex, but not the wild, hot, sweaty sex she likes at times. I have already talked to her about this just before you came home so I will tell you the same thing I told her. 

"I am okay with you two having your sexual escapades. I really am. If you can help make her happy then I am all for it. I don't want to lose another wife, son, and I know you don't want me to be alone again either," he said.

I sat there in silence, not knowing what to say. I wanted to apologize but there was nothing to apologize for, I wanted to explain but he had already talked to Porsche so anything I said would just be redundant. So I sat there with a blank look on my face.

"I only have 3 rules. The first rule is to play safe. That means I don't want to go through the bottle and diaper stage again. And I also don't want to take Porsche to the clinic to have 'it taken care of'. Porsche is on the pill and you know what those individually-foil-packed ballons are for. So let's not have any new additions to the family. 

"The second rule is about location. I don't care if you do it on the dining room table, the top of the fridge, or in one of the kitchen cabinets–whatever turns you two on. But my room and my bed are off-limits. I don't want to lay my head in your wet spot. I want my room to be sacred ground, understand? There's more than enough room in the rest of the house for you two to entertain yourselves.

"Rule three... I don't need to hear you regale me with tales of your sexual prowess. I know I am a stick in the mud as far as sex goes–about the wildest I get is letting Porsche on top once in a while. I don't need to know the details of how you did what to her and where, got it?"

I listened to his rules and when he finished it was my turn. "That all sounds very fair, Dad, and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments