Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackmailing My Dad's New Wife, Chapter 1

"Dad got married to a Vegas stripper, but was she just using him? I had to find out!"

57
20 Comments 20
11.1k Views 11.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I knew she was a golddigger; she wasn't fooling anyone but my Dad. Porsche (yes, apparently that was her real name) had met my Dad about three months prior to their getting married.

He had gone to Las Vegas on a business trip–a sales convention for his company. One day after the endless meetings, he had stopped off at a local titty bar called Candi's for a little something to relax.

There he met Porsche and they hit it off. The next thing they knew, Dad was bringing her home to meet me.

At least that's the story they told me. My name is Alex Anderson and I am a twenty-one-year-old college student in my third year of a four-year Business Management Degree at a college out of state.

I was headed home for summer break that year and was excited to see Dad and my hometown again. Dad picked me up at the airport alone the day I arrived because he wanted to "break the news to me gently" he said. 

The conversation started out innocently enough. "Hi son, how was your flight?" he said.

"It was fine, Dad. A little long, but that's what happens when you fly economy, I guess. It's really good to be home," I said.

"It's good to have you home. And I have a surprise waiting at home for you," he said.

That was the first indication that this wasn't going to be a regular summer for me.

He didn't say anything more about "the surprise" until we got home, despite my bugging him and trying to pry it out of him.

We drove the hour back home talking about general things; my school, how life at college was, the latest gossip and goings-on at home, and so forth.

I also asked him about work and the convention and he gave me a cursory explanation of what went on–the endless speeches and the nice hotel and such. No mention of meeting anyone, much less getting married!

We pulled into the driveway and put the car in the garage. Then, before we went on into the house he turned to me. "Son, before we go inside, I want to tell you something," he said. 

"What is it?" I asked. Conversations that start with, "Son, I want to tell you something," are rarely good news, so I was already bracing myself.

"Well, at the convention I met someone. And we got along really great. So great in fact that I brought her home with me.

"Son, your mother has been gone for several years and while I miss her every day, I also miss having someone. With you away at college now, this house gets terribly lonely and when I met Porsche, she just filled the hole in my life," he explained.

Mom had been gone for almost six years I guess at the time. She had gotten really sick with a rare form of cancer and passed away when I was a sophomore in high school. She never got to see me graduate or even knew I had been accepted into college.

It had always been her dream for me to be the first to graduate and the first in our family to go to college. And going to see her was one of the first things I wanted to do once I got home and got settled in.

"I see. Porsche huh? What's her last name?" I asked.

"Well actually son, Porsche and I got married so it's Anderson now," he said, kind of soft and low.

"Married? You married someone named Porsche?" I said incredulously. "When did this happen? Where did you find this Porsche? That sounds like a stripper name. Oh please, Dad, tell me you didn't marry a Vegas stripper!" 

"Calm down, son. Yes, we got married in Vegas, and yes, she used to be a stripper. But she isn't doing that anymore. We met at the conference and after it was over she agreed to come home and live here with me. We just went back to Vegas to get married because it was where we met and she wanted it like that. We've been married for about a month now and she is amazing. She makes your old Dad very happy, son," he said.

I couldn't believe it! My Dad had married a Vegas stripper! Well, what's done is done, I guess–at least he says she makes him happy! I thought to myself.

I thought about how devastated Dad was when Mom got sick and how he cared for her and was there for her every day. Losing Mom really took the wind out of him and seeing him smiling and alive again was a good thing. 

"Well, let's go in and let me meet Porsche," I said.

I wanted to see who was going to try to take Mom's place as if anyone could! 

The garage is attached to the house and the side door leads into the kitchen. We went on inside and stood there in the kitchen waiting for her. "Porsche, honey! We're home!" Dad called out. About a minute later, my Dad's new wife came around the corner!

"Hi, baby! So this is Alex! Hi Alex, I'm Porsche... I guess I'm your new Mom! It's nice to finally meet you–Tom has told me so much about you!" Porsche said.

I looked at the woman speaking–Porsche was only a year or two older than me if that!

Porsche was an attractive woman–I will give her that. She was of mixed-race descent, her father was black and her mother white, so she had that coffee and cream skin color.

She had several tattoos; a design on her forearm, some writing on her left collarbone, and the Catholic Hail Mary prayer written on her left side, amongst others.

She also had a nose ring through her right nostril. At five foot seven inches tall, she had blonde hair and soft brown eyes. She had a good figure–I could see how Dad would be attracted to this woman.

However, she was much too young for him to think of in terms of marriage! 

I just stood there in the kitchen dumbfounded as Porsche threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I was too shocked at this turn of events to even hug her back!

"Why don't you go put your bags in your old room, son, and I'll take us all out to dinner," Dad said.

I moved mechanically still too dazed to really understand what I was doing. I put my suitcases in my bedroom and then we all went out for pizza at our favorite pizza place. 

At dinner I watched the two of them talking and laughing and playing around. The sexual innuendos and paraphrases were flying back and forth and I just watched the volley between them.

They did seem happy. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. However, the idea that my new mother was my age would be a little tough to wrap my head around. 

When Dad excused himself to go to the bathroom, it gave me a chance to speak to her alone.

"Porsche, would you be terribly hurt if I called you by name instead of Mom? I'd feel a little silly since you and I are very nearly the same age and besides..." I said.

I couldn't finish the sentence but it turned out I didn't have to.

"Oh, Alex, I understand completely. When your Dad told about what happened to your mother and about you, we already thought that this might come up. Yes, honey, it's perfectly fine to call me Porsche if it makes you feel more comfortable," she said.

We finished our dinner and then went back home. It had been a long (and very strange) day and I was tired, so I went straight to my room to get ready for an early bedtime. I lay in bed a short time later, staring at the ceiling and trying to put the day's events in order.

I got up to go to the bathroom, and I suddenly heard noises coming from the master bedroom. I wasn't sure what was going on in there exactly, so I stepped closer and listened for a moment.

Once I realized what was going on inside, I beat a hasty retreat back to my room and went to bed!

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next few days were a little strange, getting used to this new family dynamic. Seeing a woman my own age talking to my father as his wife was more than a little disconcerting–after all, Dad was forty-eight years old!

But I was busy going around town re-establishing old friendships and seeing the old familiar sights.

Of course, my first stop was to see Mom's grave and I spent some time sitting there talking with her. Which made me feel better. I brought her a bouquet of pink roses, her favorite flowers, and put them in the vase in her headstone. 

After seeing Mom I went and looked up some of my old friends and we had a great time talking and hanging out like the old days. They got me back up to speed about what has been going on.

I was sad to hear that Mr. Wilkinson, the principal at my high school had gotten in a terrible car accident and was killed. I really liked him a lot. And I heard that a couple of friends had gotten married while I was away at school. 

After a day of catching up, I thought I should be getting back home. Dad would be home in a couple of hours and I didn't want to hold up dinner. I helped Porsche fix dinner, I still couldn't bring myself to call her Mom.

After dinner, I went into the den to do some things on the computer. I wanted to update my Facebook page and send out a couple of emails.

Once I was done with that, I decided to find out a little more about this woman who has married my father. Not being suspicious, mind you, just curious. Come to find out I had every reason to be curious!

Dad had some pictures of Porsche on the computer that he had seemingly taken not too long ago and so I took one that showed her face good and I did a Google reverse image search.

What came up was astonishing! I found a blank flash drive and I copied some of the information and pictures I found, planning on confronting Porsche about this at another time. I wanted her to explain what I had found before doing anything with this.

LuciaLAl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaLAl

The next day after Dad went off to work I decided it was time to find out about Porsche's past. I went into the den and fired up the computer and inserted the flash drive.

"Hey Porsche, could you come in the den for a minute?" I asked her in a tone that wouldn't give anything away.

"Sure, what is it honey?" she said sweetly, completely oblivious to the shoe that was about to drop.

"Well, I was writing a couple of emails to school friends and I found something on the computer. I was wondering if you could help me," I said.

"I'm not much with computers, sweetie, but I'll try. What is it?" she asked.

"This," I said, pushing the key to open the flash drive. Porsche looked at the screen and her jaw dropped to the floor! 

"What the hell? Where did you find this stuff?" she asked me outraged.

"I found a picture of you that Dad took and I did a little image search. Seems you have been a busy girl, Porsche. Or should I say, Diana? From what I see here you and the local law enforcement are really good friends.

"Let's see... robbery, prostitution, drugs... yeah, you have been a busy little girl! You have a record going back to... well it stops here, but only because youth records are erased when you become an adult. But I'll bet you had a few incidents as a kid too... maybe shoplifting or something perhaps?" I said.

"None of this is any of your business!" she snapped.

"Maybe not, Diana, but I'll bet you never told Dad about your sordid past either. I wonder what he would think if he learned the truth about his new bride! I wonder how he would react if he learned that you were more than just an exotic dancer. That you were a whore and a drug addict! That you even held up convenience stores with your boyfriend! Yeah, I'll bet he would be really interested in knowing about Diana Walters! Or like it shows here in this charming mug shot from New Mexico State Corrections, Miss 631128!" I said.

"Okay, okay! What do you want Alex? Money? How much to shut you up?" she asked.

"You think you can just buy your way out of this, Diana? Not a chance, honey! This is my family you are messing with! No, I don't want your money, not right now at least. Besides you'd just steal from us, hock it at the pawnshop or sell it to someone, and give us the money for our own stuff!" I said.

"What do you want then?" she asked, getting impatient with me.

"Well, I can't tell you to leave and never come back. That would hurt Dad and he's been through enough with Mom's death. I'm going to have to give this a little thought," I said. "Meantime, we are going to play the happy home bit. You and I are going to pretend that none of this has happened and go on like before. Dad won't need to know anything about any of this if you do exactly what I say.

"And if you don't, well he will know and I will put this out on the Internet for others to be warned of you as well. And I'm sure our police would like a heads up too! Do we understand each other?"

"You are blackmailing me? Blackmailing your own mother?" she said.

"You are not my mother! You are just the trashy little slut that has tricked my father into marrying her.

"But if you think for a minute you are going to take advantage of his trusting nature and generosity, you'd better reconsider. Because it is you who is going to be taken advantage of, 'Mommy Dearest'!" I said. "Oh, and by the way, I have made a couple of copies of this flash drive and its contents and stashed them in different places away from the house, so don't get any ideas of rummaging around to get your hands on it thinking you will destroy it." 

I pulled the flash drive out of the computer and shut it off. I put the drive in my pocket and left her standing in the den looking at the blank computer screen.

That evening at dinner we were all sweetness and light in front of Dad, but I caught Porsche several times shooting me watchful glances. I knew she was nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, but she had good reason to be.

I had enough pictures and information to ruin things for her with Dad and do a hell of a lot worse. Plus, I knew Dad–he was a proud man who would not take kindly to being played like this.

He was not only proud, but he was well-connected and powerful in his own right. He could make life quite uncomfortable for her on his own. 

But we didn't let any hint of what went on that day between us slip out. Not yet at least. I was still concocting a plan and didn't want to tip my hand. And it was a sure bet that she didn't want to speak up herself.

So Dad just figured that everything was fine with us and we all had an enjoyable dinner. That night I didn't sleep very much–I was busy hatching my master plan for dealing with my Dad's so-called wife.

 

 

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

I had just finished breakfast and was relaxing in the living room when Porsche came in. I could see right off that this was a humble and contrite woman.

"Alex, can we talk?" she asked quietly.

Dad had already left for work and it was only me and Porsche home so I knew we could talk without being interrupted or overheard.

"Yeah I think we probably should, Porsche," I said.

I indicated she should sit on the sofa, then I sat down beside her leaving a little distance between us.

"So it's Porsche now?" she asked.

"It will be Porsche so long as you want it to be. That will be up to you. If you do what you are supposed to do and treat Dad right, you will be Porsche. If not..." I said.

"So what do you want?" she asked.

"Well, I have thought a lot about this–in fact, I didn't get much sleep last night because I was thinking about all of this and what I would do.

"Like I said yesterday, making you leave would hurt Dad and he has lost one love already. I don't want to be the one to cause him more pain and humiliation. But I'm also not about to just shove my head in the sand and pretend this doesn't exist either. So here's the deal; you are going to continue to be Dad's wife just as you are right now. But while I am home, you are also going to be my little slut whore as well.

"You should know something about that I would think, Diana. You will be my little fucktoy and do whatever I tell you to when I tell you to do it. 

"Of course, this will only apply when Dad isn't around–when Dad is here, he is your husband. But when he's at work, your little whore ass belongs to me, got it? Anytime, and in any way I want it," I said.

"That's it? That's what you want, sex?" she asked.

"No, Porsche, that's not all. You will also be the most loving, loyal, devoted wife that has ever walked the face of this earth. Dad has been through hell with Mom's illness and death. It...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments