Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Captive In The Old West

"Two women's plans to move west hit a snag"

47
7 Comments 7
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Ella sat on the couch with her young niece, Rebecca, watching the poker game with disbelief. They were both shamefully naked and felt completely vulnerable. The men were playing 5-card stud with them as prizes. An outcome like this had never entered her mind when they began their trip west from Philadelphia. The wagon train had been an experience, and then the stagecoach...! She shuddered when she recalled the memory. The coach had been swarmed by men with masks wearing the gray tunics of the old Confederacy and fierce-looking Indian warriors. They had taken it without firing a shot.

The subsequent chaos was a whirlwind in her mind. They took the strongbox from the coach and robbed the passengers, except the southerners. They then forced her and her niece to disembark with their bags before sending the coach on its way. She and Rebecca were thrown unceremoniously over the backs of horses and traveled through all manner of high desert and mountainous terrain until they finally came to a secluded and well-guarded compound. 

The compound was expansive, consisting of a large ranch house and numerous smaller dwellings, a large barn, and stables for the horses. A vast array of teepees also dotted the landscape with an abnormally large one in close proximity to the ranch house. The compound was buzzing with activity upon their arrival and they were pulled off the horses by the men, no longer wearing their masks, and marched to the ranch house. Two men emerged from the house and watched as the girls were marched up to the house.

“Morning, Colonel,” said the man who had Ella and Rebecca each by an arm. 

“Morning, Luke,” said the older of the two men - the Colonel -, “What do we have here?”

“We found two Yankee women on the stagecoach today,” was Luke's response.

The Colonel turned out to be a man named Jebediah but went by Jeb, and his companion was named Seth. They were childhood friends who had both served in the Confederate army’s disastrous effort to form their own country and had fled, with many other ex-soldiers, the harsh reconstruction period that followed. 

“You boys did a real fine job today, Luke. You can split what you got from the raid but be sure and keep Crazy Elk happy. Seth and I will take these two off your hand for now,” he said, nodding toward Ella and Rebecca who were standing frozen with terrified looks on their faces.

“Yes, sir, we sure will,” came the pleased response as Luke abruptly walked away. The girls were suddenly standing there alone. Jeb casually sauntered their way, lighting a thin cigar with a match while Seth stayed on the porch, leaning against a post with his hands in his pockets. The girls were huddled together with their arms around each other as Jeb circled them like a shark, casually puffing his cigar. Eventually, Seth moved off the porch as well and came out for a closer look.

“These are fine specimens of Yankee woman flesh, Seth. I have to give Luke some credit for his fine taste,” Jeb said as he ran the tip of his finger up and down Ella’s neck. She cringed and shrank away.

“Yessir, Jeb, I am truly inclined to agree,” Seth responded as he cupped Rebeccas’ breast in his hand, causing her to utter a scream and shrink away as well.

Jed called out in the direction of the house, “Maria, Carmen!” Two beautiful Mexican girls emerged quickly from the house and were given instructions that hinted at the fate that awaited the new captives. “Take these two to my bedroom and take their things to the guest suite.”

“Sí, señor Jeb,” they both replied and Maria ushered them into the house as Carmen followed with their bags.

They were amazed at the size and opulence of the house and in particular, Jeb’s bedroom. The bed was at least twice the size of the largest bed Ella had ever seen. There was a large sitting area, a closet that could fit ten people, and a hallway that led to the bath area with a private privy. The room had no windows, so Maria lit several lanterns before she closed the door to provide sufficient light. She ushered the girls to the bed and indicated that they should sit on it. “They will be here soon, just do as they say. We have all been through this, and it is not so bad.”

“What will they do to us?” Rebecca asked in a shaky voice. ”Are they going to force themselves on us?”

Ella quickly hugged her and looked at Maria and said, ”That’s it, isn’t it, they’re going to use us?”

“I am sorry, but yes,“ Maria said and hugged them both. Carmen came in at that time, closed the door, and seeing the embrace, came over and joined them.

“Do not be frightened, we will be here with you," she said, "Senor Jeb is very strong and is rough and both may use their belts if you do not obey. Senor Seth is very demanding also but they both are very kind at times.”

Rebecca had her face in her hands and cried, “Dear God, Aunt Ella, this can’t be happening.” All three of the others were rubbing her hair and attempting to comfort her when the men entered. The door was thrown open and the abrupt entrance of the tall, lean, and somewhat intimidating duo brought an air of turbulence into the room that belied the serene and calming presence that had preceded their entry.

“Well, well, I guess Maria and Carmen have filled you in on the generalities of your predicament so it will be up to Seth and myself to fill in the particulars.”

He was interrupted by a knock and entry was granted to Pancho, the manager of the kitchen and house staff, and a very feminine Indian male, whose name turned out to be Running Deer. Pancho carried two bottles of red wine, a decanter and four glasses and Running Deer brought a long pipe and a bag of some sort of tobacco. They placed their items on the table in the large sitting area and then quietly exited. The Colonel was obviously in charge as he said, “Maria, would you please decant the wine and Carmen, load the pipe?”

They hurried to do as they were instructed and Seth said to Ella and Rebecca, “How do ya’ll stand it with all those clothes on, I imagine there must be at least two layers there, maybe three?” The implied intimacy of his comment made both women blush and look away.

AryaClarcks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AryaClarcks

“These are women of fine breeding, Seth. They don’t understand that things are quite different out here than they are back East. We do try to provide some creature comforts that speak of a civilization that has been lost to us. Just to show that we aren’t total animals, Seth and I would like you to join us for a glass of wine and a pipe or two.”

“I do believe I agree completely, Jeb, they are of fine breeding and we simply have to assume the enviable burden of introducing them to their responsibilities in their new world. Wine and a pipe is a fine way to begin,” Seth replied.

“Please join us in the sitting area, “Jeb said. Ella and Rebecca had been sitting on the edge of the bed, absorbing the surreal nature of the entire experience resulting in an almost trance-like state. They were both adjusting to the accents of their hosts/captors, which may as well have been from another country from their limited experience. They were polite but the politeness had an edge on it that they would both later admit to each other, was somewhat appealing.

Maria and Carmen broke the trance with their light touches on each of their arms and led them to the table where Jeb and Seth held their chairs for them and then sat with them as Maria poured the wine and Carmen lit the pipe  and handed it to Seth who took a hit from it and passed it to Rebecca who hesitated but went ahead when Seth said in a surprisingly gentle tone, “Go ahead, it will relax you.” 

She took a small pull and began a coughing spasm. Seth handed her the glass of wine which helped to soothe her throat and she took several more hits and then passed it to Ella with similar results, but eventually they had all had several hits from the tobacco, which was a blend of small amounts of peyote and some other buds from a plant of unknown origin. Running Deer said that he thought it originated somewhere in the Arab world but wasn’t sure. It grew well in this climate and he was the keeper of the tobacco.

“There is no such thing as pure pleasure, some anxiety always goes with it,” Jeb said, and instructed Maria and Carmen to undress the captives. Ella and Rebecca dimly recognized the quote through their mind haze and attributed it to a Greek poet/philosopher about the time of Virgil. This tiny revelation added to the surreal nature of the experience. Greek philosophers seemed to have no place in this savage land. 

The truth is Jeb and Seth were part of the southern aristocracy before the war and had grown up together and had both graduated from the University of Virginia and their families had adjoining farms. The passing of the ownership to them led to the freeing of their slaves and they established a working relationship with the former slaves who were given land to farm for profit and the home they lived in. This greatly reduced the profits but it unburdened their souls and was a manageable arrangement that left everyone satisfied. The war for them was against a federal government they perceived as overbearing and they served proudly to resist. The end was disastrous for all involved and this bitterness would last for generations. The farms of both friends, and ironically, the former slaves, were burned along with their homes. The decision to move away from their beloved homeland also included their former slaves, who moved with them.

Maria and Carmen gently pulled the ladies to their feet and began to unbutton their dresses. They both looked frightened but Ella spoke first and said, “I am a respectable widow of four years and have been faithful to the memory of poor Walter and Rebecca is a virgin that is promised to a Captain in the U. S. Calvary.”

Jeb stood and lit a cigar, striking the match on his leg and took his time lighting it and said in a firm tone, “That was a very touching narrative, Aunt Ella, and since Miss Rebecca is about to embark on her journey into womanhood, we’ll allow Seth the extra time required to break Miss Rebecca in properly and that will allow us the time to get acquainted. I admire your devotion to Walter but there’s a new man in your life at this moment.”

He ordered the undressing to continue and when both girls resisted, he ordered Maria to get the strap from his closet and bring it to him. She moved quickly to retrieve it and handed it to him. He spoke in a tone that was deep and menacing and the accent grew thicker, “I’ve been real polite to this point but my patience is beginning to wear thin. You’re both going to get fucked come hell or high water. I hope I make myself clear on this particular point.” He ordered Maria and Carmen to lift their skirts and hold them and Seth took the cue and pulled off his belt Jeb used the strap on Ella's backside and Seth wore Rebecca's bottom out at the same time with the expected wiggling and screaming. When they finished and the girls were released they were both on the verge of tears.

“We will repeat that as many times as is necessary, next time on your bare bottom, you are both expected to do as you are told. Let’s see you get those clothes off now.”

He ordered Maria and Carmen to assist him and Seth with their boots and as they took them off they watched Ella and Rebecca begin to undress. They both watched them take off their dress and then the petticoat underneath and shoes and knickers. They both stripped off their tunics, revealing their lean hairy chests. They both had the black hair and deep blue eyes of their Irish ancestors. They removed their pants at about the same time as their captives were completely naked, covering their breasts and their pubic mounds with their arms and hands.

Seth pulled his shorts off and stepped out, revealing a thick erection that was easily eight inches and Jeb did the same with a dick that was basically the same dimensions as his childhood friend. The faces of both women showed shocked expressions and their eyes were glued to the thick, bobbing truncheons before them.

Maria and Carmen retired to the side sitting on the floor to watch the show as both the men stroked their erections and Jeb said “Well ladies, it’s time to get better acquainted as Seth moved toward Rebecca with his dick bobbing up and down.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments