Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Casting Couch - part 3

"I attend a casting couch audition and the agent mercilessly fucks my holes."

265
40 Comments 40
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third part. After stripping and masturbating in front of the camera, I gave the casting agent a blowjob. Now I'm leaning against the desk with a buttplug in my ass, holding my cheeks wide open, and about to be fucked. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please be advised, this story delves into hardcore themes, including elements of humiliation and degradation."

Since my hands are holding my buttcheeks apart, my chest and stomach press against the cool surface of the sturdy desk for balance. With each passing second, my senses sharpen, amplifying the rush of adrenaline. Time slows, and all that exists is my heart's rapid beat and the breathless wait for the casting agent to fuck me.

I already know we won't just have sex. This will be fucking—a rough, savage hammering that I have not yet experienced. My only ex-boyfriend and I lost our virginity together. With him, it always felt like we were making love—there was this deep respect and a kind of sweet shyness between us. We were both reserved, caring, and a little unsure of everything. This guy, though? He's on a whole different level and not holding back in the slightest.

"Hell yeah," he growls. "You're gonna get your cunt pounded so hard you won't be able to walk straight for days."

With that, he plunges deep inside me with a force that takes my breath away. My body tenses with a mix of pleasure and resistance as I feel every inch of him fill my tight core. I let out a gasp, my nails digging into my soft flesh as I try to adjust to the sudden intrusion, his thick shaft throbbing in the center of my belly and stretching my velvety walls to their limit. As the tip of his cock slams into my cervix, a sharp pain shoots through me, but the need that was building inside me overrides the discomfort.

"Your dripping cunt was damn hungry for my dick," he grunts. "It was practically begging for it. And now it's going to get what it deserves."

My body trembles involuntarily as his firm grip on my left hip pulls me closer, the camera in his hand capturing every movement of his rock-hard cock sliding in and out of me.

"Your cunt is drooling for more," the agent growls, picking up the pace.

His thrusts become more forceful and intense, slamming my hips against the desk's hard wood surface.

"Damn, that pussy is so tight! I can only imagine how much tighter your ass must be." 

Oh, gawd! I hope he doesn't go there. The mere thought sends my heart into overdrive—a wild swirl of nerves mixed with fear and an odd rush of excitement.

The agent continues to plunge deeper and harder into my quivering warmth, his unrelenting penetration causing my breath to catch in my throat. Each thrust into my aching depths ignites a smoldering desire that I can't contain, setting my core ablaze with illicit arousal.

"This feels so wrong," a voice within me whispers, even as I find myself responding to him, my moans of pleasure punctuated by hesitant gasps for air.

Yet, there's another voice, louder, craving more: more of his touch, more of his dominance—more pleasure that sweeps away all hesitation, leaving only a deep yearning to give in to this taboo desire. It's as if the very fact that I shouldn't want this makes me wish for it even more, the forbidden fruit dangling just out of reach, tempting me beyond reason.

As he relentlessly pounds into me, the room fills with the symphony of our urgent and heavy breaths. Every wet slap of skin against skin echoes off the walls, creating a rhythm that matches the pounding of my heart, igniting a flame that I can't seem to extinguish.

Despite my feeble efforts to resist, my body betrays me, arching to meet his every thrust as desire floods through me like a drug. As I give in to the carnal lust, my core tightens around him, desperate for release, aching for him to claim every inch of me with each savage plunge.

"You crave to be fucked like this, don't you, my little slut?"

Every filthy word sends tremors of desire through my body, and I feel myself spiraling deeper into the vortex of passion and need that he has awakened within me.

"Yeah." I let the word escape, feeling its truth deep down, no longer just playing the part.

His hand drifts from my hip to entwine in my hair, tugging my head back. I feel a firm pull on my scalp as he groans, "Tell me how much you want it."

The throes of pain and ecstasy collide within me, unleashing an inferno that consumes every fiber of my being. My body moves on its own accord as I wage a losing battle against the primal urges stirring within. But the more my mind fights, the stronger the irresistible pull toward something forbidden and dangerously tempting grows. I can feel myself slipping deeper into a frenzy in which restraint is the last thing on my mind.

"I want it so bad," I gasp, desperation creeping into my voice. That's a lie. It's more than just a want—it's a burning need. My skin feels electrified, and every nerve is on fire with want. "Please, don't stop," I beg, my body trembling as heat pulses through me.

"Damn, you're one filthy whore," he sneers. "Taking my dick in your cunt like the slut you are."

Each brutal thrust sends me spiraling deeper into a sea of carnal lust, consuming me with the intensity of each rough touch and degrading remark. My body shows no signs of reluctance as I get drowned in the waves of passion crashing against me. His every move is met with moans and cries, begging for more, as I give in to my most primal desires without hesitation.

His grip tightens, his thrusts becoming feral. "You're nothing but a perfect little fuck toy, aren't you?"

His balls slap against my swollen clit as I arch my back in response to his roughness. "Yes, I'm your perfect little fuck toy," I moan, feeling my thighs shake uncontrollably. Oh, gawd! I'm so close! Just a little more...

He laughs mockingly as he continues to use me for his pleasure, my body submissively yielding to his commanding touch. It's like every bit of me is vibing to him, totally in sync, and my thoughts fade into a haze of sensation. My mind races, not with thoughts but with pure feeling—a whirlwind of desire so strong that it's all I can breathe and live for right now.

"Are you on the pill?" His voice breaks through the fog of pleasure, a practical question that momentarily pulls me back to reality.

"Erm… no," I reply, my heart racing as I realize the implications of his question. Oh, gawd! I don't want to get pregnant with a stranger! I was expecting him to cum in my mouth or on my body, as I've seen in other casting videos, but not inside me!

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

"Ugh, okay," the agent grunts, abruptly pulling away, and my walls clench desperately around his shaft, longing to keep him inside me just a little longer. "Then I'll just have to find another hole to finish in."

Though my throat is sore, I think can handle another blowjob. The throbbing ache between my legs, however, is difficult to bear. I miss the feeling of fullness and the intense pleasure that came with it. Why didn't I get the damn birth control? Wait… what am I even thinking? I want a random stranger to cum inside me?! What the hell is wrong with me?!

I feel his fingers grab the base of the plug, slowly pulling it out. What is happening? My body tenses up as I feel a slight discomfort.

"Relax," he says, with a hint of irritation in his voice. "I'm just taking out the plug before we continue."

I had taken extra care earlier to make sure everything was clean. But now thoughts of potential messiness start to creep into my mind. Suddenly, all the pleasure fades, and my heart races, my breath quickens, and a cold sweat forms on my brow.

I take a deep breath as I feel the buttplug smoothly slide out. As the slick toy is finally removed, he places it on the desk next to me. I only see a small drop of lube glistening on the metal surface, and I sigh in relief.

"Huh. The hole closed up so quickly," the agent remarks. "I didn't even get a good shot of it."

"Sorry," I mumble, my cheeks warming with a flush, confused about why I'm apologizing.

"No worries, I'll make sure to get it next time around."

"Next time?" I stutter.

"Yeah, after I pull my dick out," he replies casually, leaving me stunned and frozen in disbelief.

Oh, gawd! I can't believe this is happening!

"Let's do anal now. Is that cool with you?"

My mind races as I try to process his request, caught in a swirl of surprise and unease. "I… I'm not sure," I stammer.

I'm terrified because, well, I've never done anal before, and the thought of pain scares me. There's this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that urges me to say no. But there's also a part of me that is very curious, especially after hearing how much some people enjoy it. It's as if my brain can't decide whether I'm scared or intrigued, leading me to wonder if it's worth a try.

"That's what the producers wanna see," the casting agent adds, his tone nonchalant.

Damn it! Panic floods through me like an icy wave as I realize the tight spot I'm in, cornered by their expectations. After everything I've already been through, backing out isn't really an option. The mere idea of letting down the producers and not getting hired after all this effort is unbearable.

Drawing in a deep, steady breath, I brace myself for the next step. "Then I guess, yes," I sigh.

The bulbous head of his cock presses against my puckered, untouched rosebud.

"What about lube?" I gasp.

His response is a twisted chuckle. "No need. My dick is covered with your cream."

"I don't know," I reply hesitantly, hoping he will use some more.

"I'll be gentle. Just make sure you keep those cheeks spread wide open."

As I approach the threshold of a taboo intimacy I've never experienced, my thoughts become a jumbled mess of excitement and fear. My fingers dig into my sore flesh as I try to prepare myself for what's to come.

I can feel every curve of the tip as he pushes it past my sphincter, and I bite my lip to keep a cry of pain from escaping. Fuck! This hurts more than I expected, and he's only barely inside me. Breathe. Don't resist. Relax. The camera continues to roll, capturing his shaft as it slowly stretches my tiny hole open.

"You're so goddamn tight," the agent groans as he thrusts deeper, making me wince.

The burning stretch of his girth filling me is almost unbearable, and tears prick at the corners of my eyes. Soft whimpers escape my quivering lips as I brace myself for more of the impending pain, attempting to maintain some semblance of preparedness amidst the tremors of anticipation.

As the intense pressure in my anal canal rises, I close my eyes, hoping to escape the sensations coursing through me and focus on the deep breaths as I try to relax and adjust to the invasion, willing myself to find a way to bear this new level of discomfort. Almost immediately, I recall the instruction to keep eye contact with the camera. With effort, I force my eyes open and smile, attempting to mask my discomfort with an expression of enjoyment, but I doubt I'm fooling anyone.

"You're doing so well," he says as he pushes even further, my quiet whimpers turning into muffled sobs.

My muscles clench involuntarily around his pulsing cock, trying to push him out, but he only pushes back harder. It's like trying to fit a baseball bat in a hole meant for a pencil! Just breathe. Focus on the end goal. The pain will be worth it in the end.

"What a brave little thing you are," the agent murmurs, his cock sliding in even deeper.

My body tenses, and I try to hold back the tears, but they continue to fall, mixing with the sweat on my skin. This is what I signed up for. I agreed to it. Now I have to suck it up. I try to keep my mind blank, counting the seconds until it's over.

"Your ass is like a vice grip," he grunts.

"Is it all inside me now?" I ask breathlessly, already feeling stretched to my limits.

"Just about halfway," he replies.

Oh gawd, please let this be over soon!

"We need more lubrication," he says and slowly pulls out.

I feel a sense of relief wash over me, but I know it's only temporary. The worst is yet to come.

TO BE CONTINUED...

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favourite. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments