Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's Passion ch 3

"Kelly is agrees to fuck Carl in order to keep a secret"

26
5 Comments 5
16.2k Views 16.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Alex was gone by the time Kelly woke that morning. Opening her tired eyes, she checked the ornate china plate she kept on the nightstand and smiled in satisfaction at the thick envelope he left behind. By the look of it, he had tipped her quite handsomely for her services.

This was her standard practice. Unlike most women in her business, Kelly never asked for money up front. Her 'lovers' knew she charged five thousand dollars for a night in her bed. Once satisfied, they discretely placed the money on the plate on their way out.

To some, it might seem that she could easily be cheated, but the men she entertained were unlikely to be so crass. Most of them were extremely wealthy. For such men, a few thousand dollars was a small price to pay for her skills. Even more importantly, it was her discretion that they were purchasing. More often than not, she was tipped several hundred more.

It was easy money for her, but that really wasn’t why she did it. Her legitimate modeling work had already made her wealthy enough, and there were still plenty of photographers and internet sites willing to pay top dollar for her image. For her, it was more about the excitement and pleasure of the act than the cash she received. Even if she did someday choose to quit, sex would still be a necessity for her. Her natural desires were simply too strong for her to do without the company of a man for any real amount of time.

Stretching out her tired muscles, she rose from the bed and made her way across the carpeted floor. Sliding her drapes to the side, she sighed as the heat of the sun washed over her and warmed her nude body. The beach below was empty, but even if it had not been, she wouldn't have bothered covering herself. Nudity felt natural to her and she really wouldn't have minded at all if someone saw her standing naked in her picture window.

The unending pattern of incoming waves filled her with contentment and she smiled happily as she took in the ocean view. There was something magical about the beach, and this view was the main reason she chose to buy this particular home. 'What a beautiful day,' she thought, idly contemplating a peaceful walk along the shoreline.

As she showered off the residue of the previous night, Kelly's thoughts drifted back to Alex. There was something different about him, something she really liked. Though most of the men she saw were nice enough, the fact that she was a prostitute always lurked just under the surface. Last night though, Kelly experienced a man who gave himself to her completely. It almost made her feel bad for taking his money.

"Hell, for the way he made me come, I should have paid him!" Kelly laughed as the thought slipped out and she shook her head. "Well, maybe not. He was a great fuck though."

Those thoughts continued to play deliciously though her mind as she slipped on a pair of shorts and a tight fitting tee. She couldn't deny her attraction to him as she brushed out her thick, brown hair. She thought about what it would be like to have a man like him truly be a part of her life. Never before had she been with a man who might make her want to settle down, but now, she suddenly realized that was exactly what was going through her mind.

“Get a grip girl. It was business, that’s all," she scolded herself in the reflection. Of course, it was only an idle thought. Alexander Wentworth was far too important a man to get seriously involved with a girl like her. He was the kind of man who would decorate himself with a sophisticated debutante, not a professional call girl. Not even an expensive one.

'Hazard of the job, I guess. Anyway, after the fucking I gave him, hell be back.' The thought of seeing him again instantly made her pussy damp and a playful smile appeared on her full lips. 'Hopefully, he won't wait too long,' she added mischievously. 'When he does, I'm going to do things to him that will make last night seem like a friendly peck on the cheek.'

Kelly almost blushed at the dirty and lurid thoughts racing through her mind. Thoughts of things she wished he would do to her and thoughts what she would love to do with him. They were thoughts that brought a smile to her face and left a wet spot in her panties.

Her musing was suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door. "Oh, my God! That's got to be Kari! How could she have gotten here so early?"

According to the message she'd left, Kari's bus wasn't due to arrive for hours yet, but Kelly disregarded that fact in the rush of anticipation she felt as she hurried toward the door. It had been eight years since she had last seen her sister and Kelly was eagerly looking forward to seeing what kind of woman Kari had grown up to be.

Underneath her excitement though, Kelly worried about why she was coming at all. Kari was clearly upset when she left the message on her phone, and Kelly was very much afraid that she and her domineering father must have had a serious falling out. The very fact that she dared use the phone at all, instead of writing as she normally did, indicated that something was seriously amiss. Her father certainly would never have allowed it. Kelly was sure of that.

Kelly vividly remembered her own falling out with her father. She had lost her virginity at the tender age of sixteen, and from that moment on had reveled in her newly awakened sexuality. She had been young and foolish though. She knew that now. She was indiscreet in her actions, and aroused suspicions in the adults around her. Finally, perhaps inevitably, a nosy teacher had caught Kelly fucking her boyfriend in the girl’s restroom.

At the time, Kelly was horrified at being caught and begged her not to tell. It was a wasted effort. Salt Lake City was a town of harsh religious belief and Mrs. Grant called Kelly’s father despite the frightened girl’s pleas.

He had said nothing to her on the long ride home. He was cold, refusing to even look at her. Once home however, his anger became apparent. He said terrible things to her and beat her unmercifully. Even as a teen, Kelly was spirited and willful though, and she remained defiant through it all. The more he pushed, the more she refused to accept that physical love was wrong. She just couldn't accept that it was a sin to share her body. Even through her tears, she resisted his accusations and ultimately, he declared her lost to him.

Her father disowned her and commanded to leave the family home. Her only solace was that Kari was at school at when this happened. That her younger sister hadn't been there to witness her disgrace was the one blessing Kelly found comfort in. She desperately hoped Kari’s visit would under better circumstances.

It was with these thoughts that Kelly walked down the long flight of stairs and across the foyer of her large beach house. When she opened the door, her smile quickly vanished. Instead of Kari, the person standing at the door was detective Carl Roman of the Malibu police department, a man she absolutely detested.

“Hiya, Kel,” the police officer said with a smirk as he walked, uninvited, into her home.

Kelly's anger boiled over and she slammed the door behind him. “What the hell are you doing here Carl? Payday isn’t until next week.”

His snarky tone instantly vanished, replaced by a voice dripping with contempt. "Don't get cute with me, cunt. Payday is whenever I say it is."

She glared at him with anger burning in her green eyes, fuming in impotent rage. He was a mean and arrogant son of a bitch and she hated everything about him. Worse, he had her right where he wanted her.

Three years ago, Detective Roman had been investigating one of her clients on a bullshit drug charge and had followed him to Kelly’s home. Intrigued by Kelly's stunning looks, Carl had started watching her, and it didn't take him long to figure out what she did for a living. One night, when she wasn't home, he jimmied the lock to her house and found her client book.

Carl pulled a cigarette from his pack and put it in his mouth. “You don’t mind if I smoke, do ya Kel?”

“I would rather you didn't." Kelly snapped. She was already angry and getting more so by the minute.

Striking the match, Carl lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply. Then he blew it out and dropped it on her expensive carpet. “Sorry, but I think better when I'm smoking.”

“Great. I hope it kills you, but I'd rather you'd dropped dead outside. You’re going to stink up my house with that thing.”

Carl responded by flicking an ash on the floor. “You should leave an ashtray out, Kel," he replied evenly. "It’s easier on the rug,” he replied, obviously enjoying her anger.

Kelly walked to the kitchen, and returning with a small bowl, handed it to him with a poisonous glare. “Here, put your ashes in this if you must smoke that filthy thing.”

“Thank you kindly,” he said as the sarcasm dripped like molasses from his voice. Then he took the bowl from her hand before flicking more ash on the floor. He was clearly baiting her, but when Kelly didn’t bite, he grimaced and decided to change tactics.

“I’m hungry. Are you planning on making some breakfast?” he asked, needling her with his mock innocence.

“Fuck you Carl! Just get to the point. What are you doing here?”

“Does that mean no breakfast?” he prodded again with a reptilian smile.

“What the fuck do you want Carl?!”

Kelly had completely lost her composure, which was exactly what Carl was waiting for. He took another drag on his cigarette and blew the smoke in her face. “I happened to drive by last night and saw a brand new Jag in your driveway.” The smile on his face indicated that he already knew more than he was admitting.

Kelly was still glaring at him and answered his sarcasm with her own. “And I bet you just had to run the plates, didn't you?”

“Of course I did. I had to make sure that it didn't belong to some dangerous psychopath.” Carl began to slowly walk in circles around Kelly, eyeing her bare legs and shapely ass.

“Imagine my surprise when I learned the Jag belonged to Mr. Alexander Wentworth himself. I doubt that Mr. Wentworth’s rather conservative business associates would approve of his paying a prostitute to fuck him every Saturday night.”

Kelly’s eyes burned with contempt. “Let me guess, you feel that a secret like that should be insured. ”She thought she knew where this was going and angrily grabbed her purse. “How much is this one going to cost me?”

“Actually, I was thinking of something a bit more personal.” Carl stepped up behind her and squeezed her ass through her shorts, causing Kelly to flinch noticeably.

"Don't touch me like that!"

“Come on, Kel. I'be never had any thousand dollar pussy before," he replied evenly. "Don’t you think I’ve waited long enough?” The stench of his breath washed over her, smelling of cheap beer and cigarettes as he ran his hand down her bare thigh. “So, what do you say, sound fair to you?”

Kelly clenched her teeth together. “Get your hands off me Carl. I’m not your damned play-toy.” She slapped his hand away and he released her, but didn't move away.

Inwardly, Kelly had been expecting him to demand sex from her eventually. He'd been blackmailing her to the tune of a thousand dollars a week ever since he'd gotten his hands on her client book. In all that time though, he had never so much as touched her. Even though he was married, she figured he would have been all over her long before then. She was beginning to think he was gay.

“C’mon Kel, aren’t you forgetting what you are. You’d fuck anybody who can meet your price. However, if you don’t feel like playing, I suppose I could just call the tabloids. I’m sure they would be interested in a story of a high-powered businessman's infidelity, told from a cop's perspective. I wonder what his wife would say.”

“He’s not married, you asshole!” Kelly spat venomously.

“Who cares? I’m sure he doesn't want the publicity. Besides, it undoubtedly would make the rest of your clients nervous. Of course, if you're a good girl, it can remain our little secret.”

Kelly sighed in defeat. She hated this man with a passion, but he was at least partially right. Her chosen career path had brought her together with many men she found to be unlikable or unattractive. She was a pro, and as much as she disliked doing it, she'd learned to separate her emotions from the act when necessary. Consequently, the idea of having sex with him didn't bother her much if she had reason to do it. What really pissed her off was how goddamn smug he was going to be afterward.

For his part, Carl had made a career out of blackmailing prostitutes and sensed with a cops instincts that this time, she wasn't going to resist. He had dreamed of getting into her pants for months, but until now, he worried his demands might have pushed her too far and destroyed the gravy-train he'd made out of her. Now though, she seemed ready to succumb to him completely and an evil grin framed his face as he cupped her breasts through the thin material of her tee. Roughly, he tweaked her nipples until she winced in pain.

Satisfied that she understood her place, he buried his face in the back of her neck and whispered in her ear. "You either let me tap that sweet little ass of yours or I sell your book and ruin your client’s reputation. You're a whore, Kel. It can't be that hard a choice."

As he stole her client book in an illegal search, Carl couldn't use it as evidence in court, but he damn well could sell it to any tabloid in the country. That book contained the names of some of the most famous celebrities in Hollywood, as well as some of the most powerful businessmen in the state.

Being exposed as clients of hers would create a hugely salacious story in the press and would ruin many of their lives. That was something Kelly wasn't willing to let that happen. Not if she could prevent it just by fucking him anyway. That wasn't as abhorrent to her as it might otherwise have seemed and if Carl thought her a whore, what of it? The truth of it was; he was probably right. “Okay Carl," she finally responded. "I get the message. Just leave Alex out of this.”

“I’m touched by your concern Kel, but I knew you would see it my way.”

"Fuck you, Carl. You probably won't be able to get it up anyway."

Carl smiled at her insult. "If you can't get me hard, what does that say about you? You're supposed to be the best, right?"

His hands groped her and roamed freely over her body as he spoke, fondling her breasts and caressing sides. His touch was eager and insistent, and Kelly began to become aroused despite how she felt about him. She didn't’t want to enjoy this, but the libido that usually served her so well was already betraying her. Her nipples hardened at his touch, and her heartbeat increased as his hands fluttered down over her thighs.

Still standing behind her, Carl unsnapped her shorts and pushed them off her hips before pulling her tee over her head. He held her tightly with an arm under her breasts, pulling her naked back into his chest as he removed his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. Just touching her young beauty was making his cock throb, and he fumbled with the rest of his clothes as he hastily shed them.

Kelly felt his cock pressing into her lower back. It was hot and throbbing with excitement and she felt her pussy begin to lubricate in expectation of being penetrated by it. As much as she hated this man, she knew what was coming. Deciding that there was no point in resisting her own pleasure, she reluctantly gave in to the excitement of knowing she was about to be fucked.

She was almost embarrassed by how quickly he was able to arouse her, but aroused she was and she decided to make the most of it. As he removed the last of his clothes, Kelly turned around and took his stone hard cock in her hands.

"Wow, I'm impressed. You can get a hard-on. I bet your wife hasn't seen this in a long time." Stepping out of her shorts, she led him by his dick to the couch.

"You're such a bitch, Kel, but you are a sexy bitch, which is more than I can say for my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments