Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighbor - Chapter Three

"Carl steps up his domination over me..."

11
4 Comments 4
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I wasn't comfortable with my new neighbor, Carl. He was leading me down a path I was having a hard time admitting I wanted to trek. The series of firsts, from casually chatting with a nude neighbor, all too soon developed into my accepting his cock into my mouth whenever he demanded it. I questioned my sexuality as much as my masculinity.

 

I never thought that I'd ever be left on my knees at my own doorstep, dripping in another man's semen. It was too surreal for me to deal with and tossed many a night in wonder and fear of what my new neighbor had yet in store for me. How much more submissive could I get? I found myself floating between thoughts of putting my place up for sale and staying to endure the road Carl was leading me down. It scared as much as excited me. 

 

The following Tuesday night I was awakened by a rap on my door wall. The lower units have a long deck with dual door walls, one to the living room and one to the bedroom. I hazily looked up to focus on Carl... his blue robe wide open... and jacking himself against the glass of the door. 

 

Tap, tap, tap with his fingernail.

 

What the fuck is going on? The clock read almost midnight, for Chrissake. I wanted to ignore him and roll over like it was all a bad dream. Maybe he'll go away.

 

Tap, tap, tap.

 

I could hazily see his precum smearing my glass and the look in his eye told me he wasn't going away. I can't explain why I did, but I reached over to unlock the door. I suppose it was partly because of Carl's persistence and partly because I felt myself getting an erection. The door slid open and he silently stepped inside my bedroom. My mind was spinning.

 

"I need to cum Bobbie," he said as he dropped his robe. "It's been a while and I need my Bobbie to fix it." He crawled onto my bed and straddled me, shifting my arms as to trap them at my sides with his knees. My mind was still half asleep, but not enough to know that the intrusion was wrong. I couldn't allow any late-night and unannounced visits. I came to my senses and began to protest.

 

"Carl, you can't..." Smack! He cut me short with a slap. What the fuck! A slap? I started to squirm in pretend protest but his weight on my chest was too much. My arms were useless and I feared another slap if I said anything, so all I could do was shake my head from side to side in false denial.

 

"Shush, Bobbie. If you're going to open your mouth, it'd better have my dick in it," he said through gritted teeth. He reached out to grasp my jaw to steady my head and pull in down to pry my mouth open. "Suck me, Bobbie," he said as he laid his cock across my face. With a feeble struggle and fake denial, I acquiesced as he leaned forward and inserted himself into my mouth. I wasn't sure if it was a nightmare or a dream, but I began to take his cock like the slut he turned me into. I was relieved my girlfriend didn't spend the night.

 

Carl pulled out to let me breathe and shoved a pillow under my head to get a better angle. "Open up, Bobbie," he demanded. He didn't need to pry my mouth this time. I was in cocksucking-mode and opened wide for him. Smack! "Wider, Bobbie. Wider."

 

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

I didn't protest. I complied. I opened my mouth as wide as I could as he leaned forward to reinsert himself. He used my headboard to brace himself as he began to fuck my mouth and throat with more vigor than ever before. The box springs were squeaking, the headboard was banging as Carl moaned and grunted. I just hoped my neighbors were heavy sleepers. 

 

I could sense he about to cum and braced myself for another facial, but he didn't pull out. I shook my head and moaned in protest, but that just got another smack. My face reddened as I felt the first of many pumps of sperm traveling up his shaft against the flat of my tongue... and directly into my throat.

 

He'd always pulled out to cum before, but not this time. I was forced to swallow as much as I could, but I couldn't keep up. He was flooding my mouth with enough semen to overflow and seep out the corners of my mouth. 

 

He finally pulled out and I could catch my breath. I expected him to degradingly wipe his spent dick on my nose like he always did, but this time he said: "Clean it, Bobbie. Lick me up and clean it up." 

 

I hesitated but when Carl raised his hand in a menacing manner, I decided it best to do as he said in place of another stinging smack. He leaned in and had me lick every inch of his dick, form his helmet to his balls. There was plenty of semen for me to lap up and he made sure I got every drop. Satisfied that I'd lapped up every bit of it, he patted me on my head, put on his robe and headed out the door wall as if nothing had happened. But something did happen.

 

My neighbor had walked over in the middle of the night expecting a blowjob... and I complied. I felt embarrassed to be so obedient and so used, but that was the path I've put myself on, wasn't it? I don't remember a single time I've denied Carl, no matter how new, uncomfortable or emasculating. I've always complied - but I hadn't regretted any of it either.

 

Once again, I lubed my hand on his sperm on my cheeks and jacked myself while imagining what other firsts he had in store for me. Feeling the remaining semen trickle over my ears and wet my pillow was enough to send me into orgasm.

 

Carl's dominance over me was getting out of control. Unannounced late-night visits and being slapped into submission had to stop before being found out. Discovered. Exposed. His control over me was as disconcerting as it was exciting. I thought about creating some sort of signal to let him know I wasn't alone and couldn't accept his company.

 

I thought about the humiliation of having Carl shoving his dick into my mouth while my girlfriend laid next to me. I had to reign in what Carl was exposing me to, but couldn't help thinking that Carl wouldn't care regardless. Like it was a problem I had to deal with - not Carl. Carl gets what Carl wants. 

 

I didn't bother cleaning up and figured I'd just wash the sheets in the morning. As intruded upon as I felt, I relished in the fact that I was sleeping on a mix of his semen and mine. I never would have thought I'd ever I'd be doing what I've done. My dick relaxed as I looked over to my door wall... and decided to leave it unlocked from then on. 

 

What was happening to me?

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments