Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mask Of Revenge

10
7 Comments 7
14.5k Views 14.5k
705 words 705 words
Competition Entry: Masked

She put on a robe and walked on, into the balcony, her moonlit face a mask of secrets.

As images from the past few hours flashed in front of her eyes, her face contorted in anguish. Unconsciously, she rubbed her upper arm, wincing slightly as she felt the soreness. All of her ached.

A loud gasp escaped from her lips, as the masked figure grabbed her from behind, his hands rough, all of him hard against her. 

"Had a fun night?" he growled, against her ear.

Her heart lurched as shame spread across her cheeks. She was grateful that the night was dark. As his grip against her got harder, she let out a whimper. The more she struggled, the harder he got.

"This is the only way," she whispered, glad that she could not see the hurt in his eyes through the mask he wore.

"When will this pretence end?" he said loudly, twisting her to look at him, his hands rougher than before.

"I need my revenge," she said, closing her eyes and stifling a sigh, as he bit her neck. "This is the only way. I must do this."

"Then do it. Have your revenge. And end this all. So, you can finally be mine," he snarled.

He yanked hard and turned her to face him, capturing her mouth, frustrated, angry, helpless. His lips smashed against her, bruising, biting, yanking, until they drew blood. "Because believe me, you are mine."

"Please," she whispered. "Someone might see us -"

The moon shifted out from behind the trees, almost as if putting their tangled bodies under a spotlight. His mouth twisted into a snarl, as he spotted her arm. Grabbing it, he examined Ray's fingerprints where he had grabbed her. "Was it good?" he spat at her, his nostrils flared, his veins popping.

"Please... don't," she said, her eyes sparkling with tears.

He kissed her neck, biting, nipping. "Did he kiss you here?" he whispered against the soft hollow, agony slipping into his angry words.

She gasped as his hands ripped her robe away, leaving her naked. Goosebumps rose on her skin, as the chilly night air hit her. "Please... not here... stop... We cannot..."

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

Her words got lost in her moans, as he took one heaving breast into his hot mouth, biting at the hard nipple. She cried out, loud. His fingers cupped her roughly, dipping into her juices, as they began to fuck her, hard. "Were you this wet for him?" he snarled, as he fucked her furiously.

She thrashed around, struggling, protesting, yet wanting so much more. She wanted him to stop and she wanted it to never end. The more she struggled, the harder he fucked her. 

She bit him. He removed his belt, bodily pushed her against the railing, and cuffed her to it. "I am sorry," she cried. "Please... don't... someone will see us and then this will all have been for nothing."

"This IS all for nothing. Your thirst for revenge has driven you crazy. Nothing matters anymore," he rasped, as he spread her legs apart, and sank into her. He could not stop the loud groan that escaped his throat.

"Did he fill you up this way?" he rasped, as he buried himself deep within her.

"Please, don't do this... You know how I hate being with him, you know how I love you - aaaah -"

He fucked her furiously, making her cry out every time he dove in. "Did you moan like this for him?"

All she replied with were incoherent cries, as he took her bent over the railing, for everyone to see. He grabbed her breasts, and kneaded them, hard, knowing she was going to come. One hand spanked her and she fell over the edge, shrieking loud enough to wake the whole neighbourhood.

"You are mine," he rasped, as he emptied himself into her. "Remember that, when he touches you the next time."

"I am sorry, I am sorry..." she cried, as he removed his mask, his agonized expression making her weep.

"I hope he finds you like this," he said, calmly, even as he eyes glittered with hurt in the moonlight, and he jumped down, leaving her standing there, shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by princessdiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments