Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stranger in the Alley

"What happens when you try to take the alley way home.."

24
6 Comments 6
56.6k Views 56.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I looked at the dark expanse that was my way home. I could hear my heels clicking as I walked down the sidewalk. My body felt heavy and aching after the long day at work. My thong was riding up my ass making me uncomfortable, and my skirt was much too tight, rubbing against my legs.

‘It's okay, not much longer now.’ I kept telling myself. In another fifteen minutes I would be home and could rip these clothes off and have a hot bath.

The wind picked up and the cold started to seep through my clothes. It was early March, but spring hadn’t quite kicked in yet, making the nights still very cold. Despite my large breasts, my body was tiny with little to no fat and it didn’t take long for me to get cold. I could feel my nipples getting hard, and the sensation started to get me wet. Maybe I could take a toy into the bath with me later. That thought made me smile.

The cobblestones made it harder to walk in my heels, so I started getting clumsy and slowing down. I held my posture higher to balance myself and quickened my pace.

Noticing an alleyway to my left, I wondered whether I should take it or not. It looked like a short cut, and the cobblestones seemed to change to cold hard concrete further up, which I knew would make my journey easier. I sighed down at my shoes. Beautiful, but not practical.

I stood at the entrance and cocked my head, trying to see further into the alley. Meh. What could be the worst that could happen?

I took a motivated step and pushed my legs forward. I could see the lace tops of my stockings shimmer in the moonlight as I walked, highlighting my toned legs.

I heard something move behind me and I stopped, looking quickly, and then kept powering forward. The adrenaline and the notion that I might be in danger was making my heart race and panties start to soak through as my thong became even more uncomfortable.

I quickly stopped behind a bin, ducking down and reaching up between my legs, clasping my wet thong and pulling it down my legs. No one would know, and I felt better already.

I thought I was alone, but someone was watching me. He emerged out of a dark shadow as I straightened up. I don’t know what it was that didn’t make me run, but I was stuck in place, staring as he came into light.

He face was still shrouded as he came closer. Snatching my forgotten wet panties from my hand and taking a long sniff, he backed me into a corner.

My breathing became heavier and I could see my breasts heaving as I struggled to breathe.

He made a noise that sounded like an animal as he came at me. My back hit the cold brick wall, and I didn’t know what to do; I was so turned on that I wanted to see where it would go.

His hand reached out to my sweater, pulling at the buttons to undo them, but ripping them off in the process. I heard another snarl of appreciation as he realized there was nothing under my sweater, just a tight, black lace bra, matching the panties that he stashed in his pocket.

His hands were filthy and rough, and I could see layers of mud caked on them. They roughly ripped the rest of the buttons on my sweater open and pushed it back on my arms. His hands then found my breasts and grabbed onto them, squeezing tightly. I felt his nails digging in at the sides as he made no effort to be gentle.

LenaMartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaMartinez



He didn’t seem to give a fuck about my delicate lingerie. He didn’t bother to call me beautiful, or compliment my body. He was treating me like an animal, only communicating with me through primal noises and what he did with his hands.

My bra was pushed down as he realized it was getting in his way. He didn’t bother to undo it, just pulled it down around my stomach as my DD breasts popped free, dangling in his face. His thumbs ran roughly over them, causing a deep sensation throughout my body, and all I could do was lean back against the wall as his lips descended on them. Teeth pulling at my nipples sent shocks throughout my body. The pain caused me to scream out, but I didn’t dare move or look down at his face.

He continued to suck and bite until I didn’t think I could take the pain on the pleasure anymore, and then his mouth moved to the other breast.

He could only focus on one thing at a time. As he was done with my breasts he moved to my skirt, tugging and pulling, and not understanding why it wouldn’t move over my hips. He was like a cave man. The fabric of my skirt was ripping into my skin as he pulled harder and it refused to give way. I reached to my side and unzipped it. He was still pulling and the zip caught my flesh as it moved down my body, and I cried out again in pain.

His dirty fingers slipped in between my legs as soon as the skirt was around my feet with my heels. He rubbed mindlessly at my clit before plunging a finger deep inside me. My juices ran down the side of my legs as he rammed his fingers deeper and deeper inside me, adding another finger and then another. He wasn’t try to give me pleasure, but I felt it anyway as his long, rough fingers touched me in places I felt had never been reached before.

I don’t know how long it was before his fingers were replaced by something much longer and fatter. I'd never noticed him taking off any kind of clothing, it was so quick; he was inside me before I even realized.

His thrust inside me was just like his fingers, hard and fast with no indication of concern for what I was feeling. I could feel my wet pussy pulsing around him, and I came hard in an orgasm within seconds. He never slowed down to let me breathe, just kept thrusting.

When he decided he'd had enough he roughly pulled me around and pushed my breasts hard up against the brick wall. I tried to tell him I’d never had anything in my ass before, but he rubbed my wet pussy juices up along my crack, pushing them into my ass before plunging his dick in there. I cried out for the third time tonight in pain, but pushed my ass against his dick in bliss.

His nails dug into my hips and he came in my ass. His hands were quickly removed from my hips, and before I had the courage to turn around and look at him he was gone, leaving me with nothing but cum leaking from my ass.

I sat on the concrete in a pool of my cum and his for so long it felt like a dream. I was panting heavily as I stood to pull my clothes back around me, take off my heels, and start wandering home again in a daze.

Every night I wandered by that alley again, smiling at the memory of how I was fucked like an animal by a stranger. But never again did I dare take that way home, and never did I see him again.

Published 
Written by isabelle24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments