Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Taming Of The Bitch - Chapter 2

"Has a bitchy waitress met her match?"

12
0 Comments 0
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of pure fiction, a writing exercise if you will. I hope you enjoy it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Many, many thanks to Cydia for her help and suggestions."

The pair woke to early morning gray skies that threatened rain. Bryn woke first and reached around Rick for his penis. She found it hard and proud and she started stroking. After three or four strokes, Rick awakened and put his hand over hers.

“Good morning, Bryn. And thanks for waking me up in such a wonderful way."

“If you turn over, I’ll make it more wonderful for you...”

Rick turned over and Bryn immediately wrapped her lips around his turgid member. He moaned; she sighed and went to work on it. It wasn’t long until he felt the need. “I’m gonna cum. You decide where you want it."

Bryn removed his tool from her mouth but kept stroking. Almost immediately, his cum burst out of his cock and sprayed Bryn’s breasts, mouth, and chin. She then put his cock back In her mouth to clean it up. Rick took up some of his seed on his finger and put it in his mouth. Then he picked up another glob and fed it to Bryn. She smiled.

“Damn, that tastes good," Bryn exclaimed. "What do you live on? Mangoes? Grapes? My god, I can’t believe how great it tastes. Now, if you would, feed me the rest off your fingers, please."

Rick noted a new, softer attitude to Bryn and acceded to her request. Some, he gave to her on his finger. The rest, he lapped off her and then kissed her so they could share.

“Ya know," she thought, “I think it’s hot he’ll eat his own cum. But I’m glad he doesn’t hog it. He really knows how to fuck."

At the same time, Rick was thinking, “She shows promise and she can suck the chrome off a two-inch trailer hitch and fuck me ‘til I can’t walk. If she takes to the training I give her, she could be OK for a good, long time."

With that, they turned so Rick was spooning Bryn’s back and kissing it off an on. Bryn quickly fell asleep and was snoring very softly. Rick, holding her closely, stroked her for a couple minutes before he, too, drifted off to dreamland.

~0~

When they awoke the second time, it was raining fitfully. It was a great day to just stay in bed and Rick had plans for just that.

Bryn looked over and said, “So what do you have in mind for me today, sir? You’ve pretty much had all my holes. What more do you want?”

“I want your cooperation bordering on subservience. From this point on, you will consider me your master. You have submitted yourself to me and I will lead you toward a more fulfilling life."

Bryn could barely suppress her giggles. “Are you shittin’ me? What is all that bullshit about a more ‘fulfilling life’? What? You gonna turn me into your slave or something?”

“No, Bryn, I’m going to help you become a nice, caring human being. You’re going to lose the attitude, the hostility, the anger. I don’t know who hurt you so badly sometime in your life, but I will know and we will overcome that problem."

Bryn decided to be more assertive. “I don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. What attitude? What hostility? You don’t know me. And definitely, you don’t own me."

“Have you always been a cock tease? Have you always wanted to punish men? Is that why you’re such a goddamned bitch to guys? You treat women at the bar nicely, but with men, you’re always trying to tempt them, tease them and then, leave them hanging. Why is that?”

“Because men, in my opinion, deserve to be hung. They’re all dirty cheaters; all they care about is a good fuck and dinner on the table. I figured that out in high school when a couple of the married male teachers came on to me my senior year and, naive bimbo that I was, let them fuck me six ways to Sunday. It wasn’t until one of them knocked me up that I got wise. I carried the baby but gave it up for adoption. It’s out there – somewhere – about eight years old and doesn’t know a damned thing about its mother. And I’m pissed about it."

Rick held her close and softly told her, “Bryn, that’s all in the past. It’s over. Yes, it’s a shame you got pregnant and had to give up the baby. I think you probably would have been a good mother to it. But now, you’re so bitter, you’re hurting yourself and you’re hurting a bunch of harmless old duffers whose fantasies you shatter. Haven’t you ever thought about the damage you may be doing them?”

Bryn looked pensive for at least a minute, obviously thinking quite hard. At first, she looked hard, ready to bite off any of Rick’s appendages she could reach. But then, her look softened and she began to cry. Rick believed this was a breakthrough moment.

“What’s bothering you, Bryn?”

“I miss my baby. I wasn’t even allowed to know if it was a boy or a girl. I had an easy delivery, but as soon as the baby popped out, they cut the umbilical and took it away. Eventually, they told me it was a boy but I never even had the chance to see him," and the floodgates opened.

Rick held onto Bryn and rocked her in the attempt to soothe her. He had recognized something was bothering her but never realized it was something this damaging.

Rick and Bryn continued to rock, Bryn holding onto Rick for dear life. Finally, her tears ceased and she looked up at Rick and then kissed him. Not a provocative kiss, just one that was simple and heartfelt.

“I’ve never told that to anyone," Bryn said quietly. “My parents sent me to a ‘home for unwed mothers’ in Indiana. It was awful. I was made to feel every day that this was all my fault and that I was on the first step to Hell. It made me feel worthless and I blamed it all on those two teachers, deep down, I knew it was just as much my fault. I was a tease even then. The first time I fucked the two of them, they practically tore me apart. I could barely walk for a week! But after I got pregnant, they dropped me like I had syph. They got away with it with no penalties. But I felt I was headed for the scarlet ‘A’ on my clothes, just like in The Scarlet Letter. That didn’t happen, but I was so angry at men in general, I decided to pay all men back for the two who violated me. So, I’ve tried to hurt men ever since. And the funny thing to me is that the more I tease some old guy, the better they tip. I never thought about them, just my own anger."

SmoothiesKivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmoothiesKivi

“Some of the guys I fucked satisfied me once or twice. But, I had them so pussy-whipped, they couldn’t get it up. So I dumped ‘em and went looking for new meat. I noticed you right off the first time you came in and said, “Someday, I’ll make him mine. And we’ve seen how that turned out."

“Yeah, and in time, you’ll realize it was a good thing."

“I suppose. But I still hate those two guys. They got their rocks off, helped ruin my life. I’d love to cut their balls off...”

“Hmmm. I noticed you have a strap-on among your toys. What say you fuck me with it; take out all the aggression you can against men on me”.

“Oh, I don’t think so... I mean, have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

“No, but I’ve stuck stuff in my butt that’s as big as that dildo. I went through a period in my teens when I thought I was bi. I guess I am a little, but I don’t act on it. I might if it were the right situation."

“Are you sure? I guess I’m game but right now I don’t hate men. In fact, there’s one I’m feeling very kindly towards."

“Fine. I can take care of that." As he finished those words, he grabbed her and slapped her face, hard. Then he twisted her nipples until she cried out. He kept up different tortures and the more he did, the angrier Bryn became.

Finally, Rick stuck three fingers into her wet cunt and twisted. Bryn screamed. Then he fisted her and she broke down. She was sobbing in fear and desperation. How could this seemingly nice guy do that to her?

Rick released her and she attacked. She scratched at his eyes, bit his nipples hard, squeezed his balls, and finally yelled at him, “How do you like that, you motherfucker? A little turnabout is fair play, eh?" She reached for the strap-on and put it on. All the time, her eyes glowered with total anger. All her loathing for those men came screaming out and without so much as spitting on Rick’s anus, she drove the dildo into his ass as hard as she could. Rick then was the one who screamed, bloody murder as it was.

“You goddamned cunt! Wait ‘til I get you under control. You’ll pay, bitch, you’ll pay. You're nothing but a little slut," Rick yelled. Actually, his scream and words were half role-playing (she had ripped his asshole pretty good but not enough to bleed) just to infuriate her more.

Bryn put every bit of energy she had into fucking Rick’s ass hard and fast. She spanked him until his buttocks turned a fiery red. If he lived through this, he’d be hurting for days.

This went on for what seemed to him an eternity. But finally, her anger and her energy were spent and she slumped over his back and bawled. Both of them were dripping with sweat. “God, I hate those men. They fucked me over but now, I feel like I've had some revenge."

Coming to her senses, she suddenly said, “Oh my god, Rick, did I hurt you? I’m so sorry."

“Yes, it hurts, but if it brought your anger out and dissipated some of it, it was worth it. And, sometime when your anger at men is about to boil over, you have my OK to fuck me in the ass all over. Actually, at the end, I was starting to enjoy it some. I’ll be sore as hell for a while for sure but I have to ask, how do you feel, my dear?”

“Good, actually, but completely worn out. You have a weird idea of therapy, Mr. Stevens, but I feel better after fucking your ass. You know, most of my conquests didn’t do enough for me to make me want to fuck them like this. I just liked playing with them as toys. You’re the first guy to jump-start my emotions enough to want to... to need... to do it. Now, let me get some numbing ointment and treat your poor ass."

“And your equally poor face and nipples," Rick jumped in. "I really hated treating you so harshly, but I thought if I could make you mad enough at me, it might result in a cathartic and good experience for you. And, you know, you’re actually showing some humanity and niceness. I think I could like you, Ms. Bryn McIntosh. But only time will tell...”

Epilogue: Rick made Bryn his primary project in life. They continued to see each other and Rick continued his “weird therapy” on Bryn. Within a year, Bryn was a new woman. Yes, she still flirted with the old guys, but in a nice way. She liked the fact her tips actually went up.

About that time, Bryn suggested they move in with each other. They found a nice little place in The ‘Ville that had a large master bedroom. Bryn still had her restraints on the bed and her drawer of sex toys. She still had bouts of anger when she brutally attacked Rick’s ass, but they had become less and less frequent until they finally stopped. Now, if they did it, it was because Rick and Bryn wanted it. He realized that he was at the very least bi-curious and they had a few MMF and MFM encounters to add to their array of sexual pleasures.

In time, Rick asked Bryn to marry him and after a pregnant pause when she was toying with him, she said “yes." They were married the next June and by May of the following year, they were joined by a new son they named Michael – the name Bryn had chosen for her long-lost child.

Unbeknownst to Bryn, Rick had used some of his contacts to try to locate Bryn’s first son. It took a lot of time, phone calls, forms filled out and meetings along with Bryn after the preliminaries were completed. Rick thought he had a line on the son and finally, they were connected with the adoptive parents. They refused to let Bryn meet her son but supplied Rick and Bryn with countless photos. He was a good-looking eight-year-old who looked a lot like his mother. The parents promised that when Robert, their name for him, was old enough to understand, they would allow Rick and Bryn to enter his life.

So life was good and it rolled on. And many evenings, Rick would drop into the Av for a brat on rye, slaw and a Hudepohl, which Bryn always served him with a smile and a quick grope...

Published 
Written by themaster1743
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors