Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Away From Home

"A woman on vacation breaks all the rules"

9
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The virus scare had passed and travel had picked back up again, and now Ana lay on a beach in an exotic island. Ana stood at about five-foot-ten, had black hair, tanned skin, and a face almost identical to that of Lisa Edelstein. While Ana did have a prominent nose, she also had quite the athletic body and looked great in the two-piece black bikini which went well with her lightly tanned olive skin. 

As she lay on the towel, Ana saw various kinds of people pass by on the beach from couples to families to other women. At this point, her body started to lightly sweat as her panties hugged her pussy, almost giving her a camel-toe appearance. 

At this point, Ana knew she needed company after her time on the beach so she did what most women in their twenties do, pulled out her phone to pull up a dating app. Ana saw some options and swipe, it was so easy to meet local men that she would have someone ready for her by the time she walked back to her hotel room.

One profile really caught Ana’s eyes, the arousal was mixed in with fear from taboo. The profile was that of a dark-haired man a couple shades darker than Ana. The man looked to be of South Asian background and had an identical appearance to Rohit Khandewal. Somehow the sexiness of the man along with the taboo associated with his appearance piqued Ana’s interest and they matched.

Ana was originally from Spain and grew up in an area where non-Europeans were not exactly seen in the best light. Arabic looking and South Asian men were at the end of a lot of disdain from locals. Women were told to stay away because such men were dangerous, untrustworthy, and barbaric. Fantasies ran through the dark-haired beauty’s head, somehow being with such a handsome man would be like sticking the hand in the cookie jar.

“Live here?” texted Ana to the man on the app.

“No vacationing,” replied the man, whose name was Amir.

“How long?” asked Ana.

“A little over a week,” replied Amir.

“Oh you don’t say, so what are you doing today?” asked Ana.

“I am hanging by the hotel pool but about to go to my room soon,” said Amir.

“Our hotels are nearby, I am at the Crown, come visit me in an hour,” said Ana.

“Done,” replied Amir.

Such was the nature of the game these days, you matched on an app and then you met. Ana was covered in sweat as she walked back from the beach, not even having showered. Every step made the brunette hornier than ever. She had left her sex toys back in Spain. By the time Ana had come back to her hotel room, it was about five minutes until Amir was supposed to show up. The walk on the beach and not showering that day had left Anna’s body covered in sweat and her skin glowing but somehow the arousal was more powerful.

Every touch and movement had an orgasmic feel to the brunette who could only imagine how her body would act on the taboo. Ana received a text from Amir and told him that she will be in bed, even said to him, “We both know why we are meeting.” As she lay in bed, Ana put a hand in her panties and started to lightly finger herself. The light cool of the hotel was calming to Ana who had been out on the beach all day long and did not even get the chance to shower. Ana had let Amir know the door to her hotel is unlocked but a couple of minutes had passed, she wondered where he was.

“Ugh, puta!” shouted Ana, fingering herself as she got off the bed and stood up, even checking the app. About five minutes had passed and Ana was thinking of texting Amir in anger.

“Always late, typical, typical,” said a raged Ana, her dark curly hair swinging around as her breaths got deeper and heart raced. Then Ana noticed the door open and a tall muscular man with a tanktop and shorts come in, her eyes looking at him as if she had been possessed. 

As the door closed, Ana went up to the taller Amir and jumped on him, her nude legs coiling around his muscular back as she locked lips with him. The powerful odor from the sweaty brunette aroused Amir whose cock raged to a powerful erection. Ana’s skin was a couple of shades lighter than Amir’s and soft to the touch, making him kiss her neck and cheeks when they were not locking lips. 

Ana got off of Amir who immediately took off his top and shorts, stripping down to his underwear. The brunette took off her bra and felt Amir dive at her, wrestling her against a wall where he sucked her hard nipples. The power of the man as he wrestled her brought out the stereotypes in Ana’s head of savagery which was oddly arousing to her. A hand went in between Ana’s sweaty buttocks, being big enough to finger her anus and her pussy. 

“Ay,” said Ana, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths. The man’s mouth swallowed almost her entire perky breast while his hand kept her put, his body weight pressing her against the wall. 

The brunette had never felt such arousing feelings before because the man was a unique lover. Ana’s trimmed waist was kissed and licked as her legs shook from his fingers working her anus and pussy. Thoughts of what she had heard growing up about such man forced a quick orgasm out of the brunette who collapsed, now sitting against the wall with her head rolled back.

As Amir stood over Ana, he took off his underwear and grabbed his cock. Ana looked up, amazed at how thick and dark it was, immediately opening her mouth and sucking what was known as a forbidden fruit. Ana closed her eyes and violently shook her head after getting as much of the cock as possible in her mouth. 

The beautiful brunette looked up at the exotic man, her eyes open as she sucked him off. Ana’s eyes and facial features were arousing for the man too, her face looked exactly like that of Lisa Edelstein and had a very intimidating yet arousing look to it. For Ana, the cock was like water to someone who had been thirsty for hours, it was freeing in a way. A taboo had been broken now that she was away from home, it was like drinking before you were of legal age or doing an illegal drug. 

Amir moaned, not having received such a powerful blowjob his entire life. As arousing and pleasurable as it was, the muscular man longed after a minute to feel the beautiful woman’s soft-skinned body and continue to smell and taste her. The aroused man ran his hand through the woman’s dark hair, grabbing her head and thrusting his cock into her. Ana’s dark hair went so well with her features and tanned skin, having her bleed sex appeal. Somehow, the smells of musk coming from the sweaty brunette were keeping the arousal up for the man.

As soon as Ana got her mouth off the cock, Amir put his arms under her armpits and put the brunette over his shoulder. Ana was amazed at how effortlessly the naked man had lifted her up, taking her to the bedroom. As she was being carried, Ana squeezed the man’s muscular buttocks but felt her body tingling yet again. The panties Ana had on were kind of sliding down and when Amir put his powerful hand on her buttocks, Ana moaned while taking a deep breath.

Amir threw Ana on the bed and she playfully wrestled with her lover, putting her arms around his head. Both lovers appreciated the touches and smells of each other, Ana being aroused by Amir’s rough and darker skin touching against hers. The two locked lips yet again as Ana was easily overpowered by Amir when trying to wrestle him. Ana’s heart pounded violently as she locked lips with Amir, laying on her back with Amir all over her.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow

When Amir’s arms coiled around her back as his body collapsed on her, Ana stretched her arms in arousal. Having a muscular body full of taboo grind against her made Ana throw her legs up with Amirs body laying in between, the brunette wrapped the legs around her lover’s back. The helplessness of laying on her back, being overpowered, and knowing that she was at this exotic forbidden fruit’s mercy had Ana’s fantasies coming to life. No judgment, no onlookers, and only her with her lover as her panties begged to come off. The whole ordeal was so overwhelming that Ana’s body shook and she had yet another orgasm, letting out a loud moan as her arms stretched.

“Ay, ay ay,” said Ana, sweating as her body gave out, being conquered by the exotic man.

Amir sat up and stroked his cock which Ana stroked and sucked. The brunette lost her panties, so happy they were off but finding them to be dripping with fluids and sweat. Amir wet his finger and started to play with Ana’s ass and pussy, keeping himself busy as Ana sucked him. The last time any man tried to put his finger in Ana’s ass, she had slapped him. Amir saw no resistance when he took his wet finger and put it in Ana’s tight anus, causing her to suck him more aggressively. 

In yet another surprise to Ana, Amir put his arms underneath her belly as she was on her knees sucking him. With the strength he had, Amir effortlessly lifted Ana’s lower body and had his head in between her legs which hung from his shoulders. Ana’s nude back lined up against Amir’s body as he sat on the bed. The brunette hung almost upside down with her head slightly resting on the bed as Amir’s arm coiled around her waist. 

The position was so unique and unheard of, one Ana had never experienced before. Amir whipped out his tongue and ate out the brunette whose head was now slightly elevated off the mattress, giving Amir’s cock enough room to make a home in her mouth. Ana felt those fingers dig into her abs while Amir felt the pulse and movements of the aroused lady. For Amir, the pussy was wet but cleanly shaved, very warm from the multiple orgasms which had happened.

Ana’s body started to vibrate and move in grinding movements, she had never been eaten so well before. The way Amir was able to lift her body without much effort and overpower her was arousing because of how it played into the narrative of the powerful outsider in her head. Ana felt aroused because of how alone she was in the room, at the mercy of a stronger foreigner she had been warned about. No man had eaten her so whole, sucking her pussy and even licking her anus while keeping such a powerful control over her.

From the moment he stepped into the room, Amir had a control over Ana that she was not used to from any man. While Ana was angry and horny at the same time due to him being late, Amir immediately cooled her down with the way he was physically controlling her. Ana knew that even if she wanted to, she could not physically do anything against this stronger barbaric man. The feeling of being dominated coupled in with the aggressive eating of her ass and pussy while she sucked his cock was once again another overwhelming feeling for Ana. The body’s movements were more sudden and she involuntarily felt a vibration, taking the cock out of her mouth and trying to break free from Amir’s grip.

“Ay, ah ah ah!” said Ana, her waist and legs violently shaking and vibrating.

Amir let go as Ana had yet another orgasm, letting out a loud moan and groan while staring right into Amir’s eyes. What overwhelmed Ana was that Amir was not at all intimidated by her furious look after the orgasm, he immediately jumped on her and was wrestling with the exhausted beauty. Unable to keep up with the stronger and hornier man, Ana was on her knees in a doggy style position

The aroused man grabbed the brunette’s buttocks and stuffed his fat cock in her pussy without much resistance. Due to how wet the pussy was, the cock went in without any resistance. Amir smacked the buttocks of the sweaty beauty hard while pounding her doggystyle. Ana herself was not able to keep up, her upper body collapsing on the bed. 

Amir let Ana lay flat with her body prone and laid on top of her, putting his arms around her waist. Ana felt the feeling to be very secure, letting Amir lay on her back as the cock went right into her pussy. The penetration itself may have been pleasurable but what both loved was the feeling of intimacy as their sweaty bodies touched. Amir enjoyed fucking the brunette doggy style but it was getting to sniff her face and body that aroused him more.

“Oh papi,” said Ana, turning her head back to kiss Amir as his cock seamlessly found a home in her warm pussy.

The sniffs, smells, kisses, licks, hot breaths, and soft bites to Ana’s lovely tanned skin made Amir more aroused than ever while Ana’s body filled with pleasure. Sex was liberty to the repressed Ana who was enjoying the best experience of her life with the forbidden man. Never in her life had the woman let any man just lay on her and pound her but here she begged for it. Ana was under a conquered spell by the man and loved how the conquest of her body was ironically so freeing. 

Maybe Ana would not see Amir as a fancy date to a high end event but he was her hidden secret lover. A hidden secret lover she would do all the wild raw sex with that she would not offer to a more noble guy. For Ana, Amir was the wild barbarian savage she could fuck after an exhausting workout. Sure, he might not be the date she brags openly about but he was the man she proudly slept with when no one was looking. 

Amir took deep calming breaths and after multiple thrusts into Ana, he finally shot out a load inside of her wet pussy. Never before had Ana let any foreigner do that but Amir was an exception, one that she  proudly let have his way with her. 

The two nude bodies laid back in bed as Ana put an arm around Amir, letting him rest on her shoulder. An aroused Amir sucked on the breast while putting a finger in the brunette’s ass, once again not being met with any resistance. The calming breaths still reeked of arousal from the two lovers, Amir still kissing Ana over her face as she was overwhelmed by the romance.

Ana put a leg around Amir and locked lips with him, perfectly okay with him fingering her as the two made out. The taboo was freedom and Ana felt like she was in another world while her body screamed of arousal. As the day passed, the sun set in the beautiful island and Ana went out to the beach the next day. The brunette wore her black bikini and looked out towards the sun with a smile, so excited for what had just happened to her and looking to break more taboos.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors