Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dive Training Part 2 (Into Deeper Waters)

"The girls come to my place"

13
13 Comments 13
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

I woke up with a throbbing cock and a massive smile. The experiences of yesterday vividly in my mind. I wondered if my two playmates would actually show up this morning.

I went into the kitchen and contemplated which coffee would suit my palate. Jamaica Blue Mountain would do the trick, I finally decided. Setting it to percolate. I then turned on my computer and watched the tape of Janice and Kate pleasuring themselves in the school locker room.

The recollection of what happened next ran through my mind like an xxx-rated video clip.

‘Janice's little hand flying up and down my shaft. That exquisite feeling of her hand around my shaft. The long strands of cum jetting from my cock and the stunned looks on their faces.’ 

I can still hear their voices and see them in my mind's eye.

"So much, wow, I just expected it to be a little trickle. Is it OK to taste it?" "Go ahead, see how you like it?" Scooping up my seed and licking it up. "Can we do it again?" 

If they show up, they will be here at ten. I glanced at the clock and noticed the second hand was moving incredibly slowly. One hour to wait. Time enough for a few laps in the pool, followed by a long shower.

Showered, shaved, and dressed in shorts without underwear and a tank top, I went back down to the living room to wait for their arrival. The ringing of the phone jarred my overexcited nerves. Glancing at the call display, I saw 'unknown caller.' 

I picked up, and it was Janice, "Do you still want us to come over, she asked?

'Do bears shit in the woods?'

I told her that I was waiting and asked her when they would get here. "In five minutes," she answered.

Five minutes later, the doorbell chimed. Opening it, they were both standing there with radiant smiles.

"Come in. The living room is this way.

"Can I get you guys a drink? Coke, beer, what's your pleasure."

The preferred option for all of us was beer. I got three cold ones from the fridge. They stood staring at the pictures on the walls and the accumulated knickknacks that recorded my diving history when I got back.

Mr. Woody was delighted at the sight of them standing there with half their asses hanging out of the cutoff shorts. He clamored for release, but I told him to be patient.

I invited them to sit in the two armchairs facing the sofa and handed them each a beer.

"OK," I say, "I managed to get the tape erased."

I heard a sigh of relief from each of them.

"That's great, Mr. Chris," said little Janice.

She turned to Kate and said, "Shall you tell him, or should I?"

'Damn, what now? Am I in deep shit? Thank god, I have a copy of the tape.'

"I will," said Kate.

"Mr. Chris…"

"Cut out the Mr... After last night when no one can hear us, you call me Chris."

She smiled, and her face lit up, "OK, Chris, after we left you, Janice and I talked about what happened. You made us both so horny that we had to stop at her place and get each other off."

"We realized that maybe we were not only lesbians. What you did with us was the biggest turn on we had ever had. We want you to teach us more about sex," she said, her cheeks turning deep crimson.

I sat there with my jaw hanging, feeling as if a baseball bat had hit me.

'What a turn of events. This is the last thing I ever expected.'

"Will you do that?" asked Janice, "Please, Chris, please show us that we are not lesbians."

"Now, wait a minute there. Have you guys never been out with a boy or a man?"

"No, we have always been in schools with girls only. Our parents don't let us date and are very strict."

"So both of you are virgins, right?"

"Well, I guess that technically I am. I lost my virginity to my bike about ten years ago, and let me tell you, it hurt like hell," said Kate.

"What about you, Janice?"

She giggled, "I don't know. Maybe I was born a virgin. Can't remember ever having a hymen."

Struck by the irony of the situation, I started laughing. Soon I was practically rolling on the floor in hysterics.

They gazed at me with dumbfounded looks on their faces.

"Are you laughing at us?" Janice asked with a crestfallen look on her face.

Struggling for breath, I blurted out, "No, not at you, at myself."

"Why?"

"The tape still exists. However, only I have a copy. I was going to use it to convince you to do exactly what YOU want me to do."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

Kate broke into a smile. "You are a bastard, aren't you? Cool. I like that."

Janice asked me. "Chris, what do you think are we lesbians?"

"No way! You probably enjoy girls as much as boys and men, which would make you bisexual."

"That sounds like fun. Sort of like the best of both worlds."

"So tell us will you teach us?"

"Honey, I could no more say no to you than I could stop breathing."

"Come here, both of you, and sit one on each side of me."

Wrapping an arm around each one, I hugged them close to me.

As they snuggled against me, I could smell the freshness of their hair, along with a faint whiff of perfume. It was a clean, fresh smell, and I was starting to react to the situation. However, I was in a quandary about how I would do this. My well-scripted scenario of one hour ago was down the drain. My role had changed. I no longer wanted to dominate them; I wanted this to be a sweet experience for the three of us. 

I turned to face Kate first. She looked at me with her dark blue enchanting eyes. I could almost lose myself in their depths. My hand stroked her blond curls, and I ran my fingers through them. She had a way of smiling with her tongue peeking out through her lips that was enchanting. I pulled her face to me and brushed her lips with mine. Her tongue slipped out and met mine. It felt like a little snake as it probed my mouth. Her lips were tender and pink, and her breath tasted faintly of peppermint.

Janice, meanwhile, was brushing her hand across my crotch, and my cock loved it. I felt her hands undo the ties on my shorts as she tugged at them to pull them off me. I raised my hips to help her pull them right off. Her hand stroked me lightly as she explored my cock with her fingers. From tip to stem, her fingers fluttered over it. Her touch was heavenly.

"OK, girls, shall we start?"

"I thought we had," declared Janice, smiling.

"And you have not kissed me yet."

"You're right. How can I have forgotten? Your hand on my cock made me forget. Come into my arms."

She placed herself on my lap so I could feel the heat of her thighs against mine. Her black eyes were flashing as she initiated the kiss. Juicy red lips fasten themselves to mine as she aggressively thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue went deeper into my mouth than any tongue had gone before. She was really charting uncharted territory. I swept her auburn tresses back and tilted her head so I could reciprocate. The taste of her mouth matched her lipstick ….Cherry flavored.

The kisses match their personalities, one sweet, the other aggressive. So who was I to bitch?

I wanted to explore their bodies, touch, feel, lick, and savor every morsel of tender flesh they had to offer. However, I did not want to do anything that would push them over their limits. Yet!

"OK, my sweethearts, now there are some rules we will have to respect. There are two of you and only one of me. I want you to enjoy the things we do to the utmost, so jealousy and wanting to be first are out. Understood?

"I want you to know that I want to make love to both of you equally and will do my best to give you as much pleasure as possible. Got it.

"Stand up. I want to look, see and touch each of you to discover what turns you on the most. Now turn and face away from me. Lower your shorts.

"No, Janice, do it slowly. Seduce me by how you do it. This is not a race."

"OK, Chris may I start over," she said, pulling up her cutoffs.

This girl could have given lessons to a stripper when she put her mind to it. She treated me to the sight of her gorgeous ass swaying and bumping as she slowly and sensually lowered her cutoffs again.

I stared at two of the cutest pairs of panty-clad asses I had ever seen. Encased in tiny thongs, one blue and one pink, they were inches away from my needy hands. Both were deliciously rounded. Janice's butt was a bit fuller than Kate's, but both looked tasty.

"Spread your legs as I want to show you how sensitive your bodies are and how that can turn you and me on."

I slowly slid my hand along their inner thigh. Using light feathery touches, I teased their inner thighs tickling and teasing their long legs, ensuring I did not touch their pussies. Each time I stopped just before I reached their pussy. Legs soft as velvet, wonderfully sensitive, and erotic were under my fingers. I felt their bodies tremble as they squirmed to get me to touch their most sensitive spot. I intend to make them discover their whole bodies and not just their pussy.

Kate looked over her shoulder. Please stop teasing me. "I want to feel you touch my cunt."

I just maintained my stroking and kept on teasing.

"Kate, don't be greedy. Yes, I will touch your pretty cunt, but for now, I want to just enjoy the feel of your lovely legs and sensitive skin."

I brushed my fingers against the indentation outlining their pussy lips as I stroked them. I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from their slits. 

Through their thigh gaps, I could see their camel toes.

"Bend at the waist, spread your legs more, and place your hands on your knees," I ordered.

My cock was starting to ache. It was so stiff. However, this turned me on so much I wanted it to last forever. My hands desired to caress those magnificent asses and pussies. I realized that it would have to be done individually and not two at a time.

First, however, I would have to give them some relief.

I palmed their pussies with my hand and gave them a good rub. My palms glistened from the juices seeping through the silky material at their crotches. Then, I gently slipped a finger into each cunt and moved it in and out until they started to moan. As soon as they did, I stopped, as I wanted them kept at a fever pitch over a long time. 

"OK, girls, turn to face me, and remove your thongs and tops." 

Both were braless. They shimmied out of the thongs, and as they turned, I could better see their pussies at my eye level; Kate's was a glistening smooth slit with thin pussy lips and her tiny pea-sized clit peeped from the folds of skin with an adorable blond tuft right above it. Janice had more prominent rosy red labia exposing a clit as big as a marble and as red as a rose petal. She bore no trace of pubic hair.  

‘Just so beautiful. I looked forward to tasting both of them.’ 

As they shed their tops, I saw their taunt, smooth stomachs; Kate's adorable navel was a slight indentation, while Janice's navel was deeper, just tempting my tongue to plunge into it and explore its depths.  

The adorable tits revealed to my lusting eyes also differed; Kate's two tennis ball-sized protuberances were capped with pencil eraser-sized bumps outlined by small pink areolas, while Janice has lush tits the size of a grapefruit with dark elongated nipples surrounded by dark areolas. 

I got to my feet and feasted on those tender tips, sucking and licking each in turn. I pulled on them and teased them between my fingers, bringing soft mewing sounds from Kate and deeper moans from Janice. 

Sliding my fingers through their tender slits, I felt their wetness. I smelled my finger and sucked their dew into my mouth, loving each drop of sweet moisture I captured. 

"Kate, go sit in the armchair while I take care of Janice." 

"Why?" 

"I want to look at you while I explore Janice's body. Then it will be your turn. But, first, I would like you to play with yourself as you sit. That will turn me on even more." 

She pulled the armchair forward, so it was closer to the couch before spreading her legs over the arms and exposing her tender slit to our gaze. She smiled beguilingly and ran her slim fingers through her puffy lips. 

Taking Janice, I spread her face down over my lap and started to caress her rounded bottom. The satiny feel of her skin and the feel of her thighs surrounding my erect cock that I had placed between them was driving me crazy. Pre-cum was leaking and streaking her thighs. 

Looking across at Kate, I could see her glistening cunt as she worked it with her eyes half-closed. 

Nastie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nastie

I gave Janice a sharp slap on the butt, then a second one across the other cheek. 

"Ouch. Why did you do that?" 

"Just couldn’t help myself. Your ass is so cute, so round and full that it begs to be spanked, and I like to see how it turns rosy pink for me." 

Her juices flowed on my thigh after four more on each cheek, which she received with diminishing protests. 

I spread her legs, reached down, and fingered her cute purse. She was dripping wet. I stroked her pussy lips and told her to open them for me. Sliding two fingers into her hot tight cunt I ran my fingers in and out until she squealed with delight. As I spread her ass cheeks and she clenched them tightly. Not wanting to spoil the moment for her, I stopped myself from touching her ass hole, a light brown wrinkled little pucker. 

My other hand slid under her and rubbed her hard little clit. Soon she was moaning. Her cunt muscles gripped my fingers. It felt like a vise was trapping my fingers in her depths, and her hips rose and fell as she fucked herself on them. 

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Deeper, go deeper. Yes, yes, I'm cumming, she wailed as she drenched my probing digits with her hot cum." 

She lay panting on my lap, dripping cum on me. 

"Wow, she said, "That spanking lit my pussy on fire." 

I looked across and saw that Kate had been watching. She saw me looking at her and asked, "My turn now?" smiling sweetly. 

"Sure is come here, baby." 

"Janice, take Kate's place and show me how you make love to yourself." 

No sooner was she off my lap than Kate had positioned herself on it but sitting with her pussy placed against my erect cock. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled herself tight so that my cock was nestled between her cunt lips and stretched along her stomach up to her belly button. Her tiny hard nipples rubbed my chest, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Oh, you feel so hot against me," she said as she rubbed her hot wet pussy against my cock. 

Lifting her face, she looked at me before parting her lips and kissing me. Her sweet tongue probed my mouth. The kiss stretched into forever as our tongues twined and probed. Her pussy lubed my cock with its juices as she rubbed against me. Placing my hands on her tight ass, I pulled her closer to me. My fingers curled, and I touched the pucker of her anus. She opened up for me, begging for my touch. Lubricating my finger, I slowly parted her ass cheeks and slid it up her tight anal opening. It was hot and moist, and I proceeded to frig her ass. 

Bringing her mouth to my ear, she sucks on my earlobe. Her hot breath sent shivers down my spine. 

She whispered, "I love you, Chris. I'm all yours. You can do anything to me that you wish." 

‘Can this be? Can this girl even understand what she is saying to me?’ 

I couldn't take this anymore. I need to cum. Now!  

I took Kate, set her on my knees in front of me, and called Janice, who had been watching intently, to join her.  

"You two have been driving me crazy. Which one wants to make me cum before I explode?" 

"Me, me," they both yelled.  

Grinning, I replied, "Why not both."

Two tongues started licking my cock, one from either side. Kate's pink tongue went to the tip and licked my pee slit gathering the drops of pre-cum oozing out. While Janice worked the length of my shaft, making it slick with her saliva. Kate started sucking the head in and out of her mouth, and Janice licked my balls. Kate slowly let me slide into her mouth, taking me deeper and deeper into her wet warmth. Her head bobbed up and down while she peeked at me with soulful eyes. Then, when she stopped to catch her breath, Janice's mouth took over and suctioned me fast and deep. 

I felt ready to boil over and yelled, "I'm going to cum." 

As Janice redoubled her efforts, a thick stream of spunk shot down her throat. She swallowed all of it except for the trickle oozing down the corners of her mouth. Kate took her place and received the remainder of my cum. 

They knelt at my feet and kissed, exchanging my cum, kissing and licking each other's faces. 

I sat back, exhausted. The morning proceedings had worn me out. 

"Time for a break," I announced. 

They both pouted at me, and I explained that I needed time to recuperate if they wanted to enjoy more of me. So I suggested we relax, have a beer, and maybe have a bite to eat. Then soak for a while in the hot tub. 

Janice asked if they should get dressed. I assured her that the hot tub was entirely out of anyone's sight while the kitchen was also very private and that it would be a sin to hide all that beauty from my eyes. 

They giggled and dashed into the kitchen and raided the fridge. Three gigantic subs appeared in the twinkle of an eye, and we proceeded to the hot tub with our beer bottles. I lay back and relaxed, letting the sexual tension of the morning dissipate while the girls chattered happily. Tuning out the chatter, I enjoyed the feel of the sun on my body. 

I came back to the present, hearing Janice ask Kate, "Did he put his finger up your butt?" 

Kate grinned and said, "Mmm, it was dreamy. It felt so good being filled there while rubbing my pussy on his cock." 

"No one is going to touch my ass," retorted Janice. 

"Well," Kate said, "You'll never know what you're missing." 

‘Will have to see about that,’ ran through my mind as I had visions of fucking her between those well-rounded globes. 

Their conversation drifted to school things, and I resumed my meditation on what other activities we would indulge in later. I had taken the precaution of taking a little blue pill as I realized that my stamina, while good, was not unlimited, and I dearly wanted to fuck them both, maybe repeatedly. 

My attention returned to the conversation as they discussed the staid Dean of the college. Ms. Victoria Chatwell was a tall, singularly striking redhead I had been dealing with for the last few years. This woman, to me, was something of an enigma, as she seemed to be steel clad and without weakness. She never smiled, all business, and polite; however, she had one redeeming feature, she was damned sexy. 

Janice said, "I think she is a lesbian witch." 

Joining in the conversation, I asked, "Why do you say that?" 

"Well, there have been rumors from some of the seniors, and why would she have video cameras in the girl's locker rooms?" 

'Now that is an intriguing thought, I mused.' 

Kate came and rubbed herself against me, gaining my instant attention. "Are we going to do any more stuff?" 

"Sure are, honey. Why don't we all go up to my bedroom?" 

The girls climbed out of the tub and dried themselves, and we went back inside. I watched as they went up the stairs with their asses swaying delectably in front of my face. We all three climbed on my king-size bed. They were immediately all over me. 

Kate was feeding me her pretty tits and alternately kissing me, and Janice's mouth was softly licking me into an erection. 

"Stop, I can't take care of both of you simultaneously, and my cock is itching to be scratched by your pussies." 

"The way I thought we could do this so you both can enjoy simultaneously is for you to suck and lick each other while I fuck you." 

"How do we do that?" asked Kate. 

"Kate, you lie down in the middle of the bed and spread your legs wide open. Janice, face her the other way so your pussy is over her face and you are on your knees. Start pleasuring yourselves, and I will enter your tight pussy Janice and fuck the hell out of you. Then you will trade places. Sound OK?" 

In an instant, they positioned themselves while I went behind Janice and spread her already wet cunt. I brought the head of my cock to her slit, and remembering that this was the first time for her, I gently put just the tip into her. Kate shifted, and her tongue licked the underside of my shaft. I slid deeper and deeper into Janice. She was sopping wet. My cock glided in until I was balls deep. Her cunt was quite loose around my cock, and I figured I had better tighten her up.

I achieved the desired effect by slapping her ass and probing her asshole with my finger. Each slap causes her to tighten on me. She shrieked as she was doubly penetrated and yelled, "Don't." I ignored her plea and just kept pistoning my cock and my fingers deeper and deeper into her holes. The shrieks turned to gasps and finally to moans. The combined effect of my cock, finger and Kate lashing her clit with a tongue set her quivering, and her cunt grabbed a vise-like grip on my cock. 

I heard muffled moans as she lowered her face deep into Kate's pussy. My cock was pulsing in her, and I was sure she enjoyed what she was feeling as she used her cunt muscles to massage my cock. She was so wet and hot that I knew I wouldn't last long. As she thrust back against me and wriggled her cute butt, I knew she was ready to cum. I redoubled the force and speed of my thrusts, and she bathed my cock with her juices as she came, her whole body quacking under me. I reward her with several hot stringy creamy loads into her waiting cunt.

I kept stroking her while she enjoyed several mini orgasms. Finally, I pulled slowly out from her clinging pussy and turned her on her side. I kissed her lips which glistened with Kate's juices. She kissed me back passionately. Then, pulling back, she looked into my eyes and smiled. "Wow, I never expected that it would be so good. I came harder and longer than ever before. Thank you, Chris. Now, at last, I'm a woman. But please leave my butt alone in the future." 

Laughing, she asked, "Can we do it again?" 

"Well, first, don't you think I should take care of Kate?" 

"Yes, greedy," Kate piped up, "My turn." 

"Chris, can we do it with me on my back?" 

"What about Janice?" 

"Well, if I was on my back, you could fuck me. Then, Janice could straddle me and feed me all the lovely cum you put in her. Would that work?" 

"Come here, love." 

I placed her on her back, raised, and spread her lovely long legs. I put a pillow under her butt. I gazed at her lovely pussy while Janice placed herself over her. She was delectable, and I took a few licks through her slit to get her ready. She opened up like a flower as I ran my cock back and forth through her slit, getting it well lubricated. Each time my cock rubbed against her clit, her body shuddered.  

Finally, I introduce the tip of my cock into her. Her pussy lips enfolded me, and I instantly knew this was the tightest cunt I would ever penetrate. I pushed into her gently, feeding her my cock an inch at a time. Her cunt was velvety soft, wet, and tight. Gently I pushed forward myself, feeling every inch of her surround me. She opened to me as I slid deeper into her until I came to rest against her cervix. She squeezed me with her vagina wrapping my cock in a tender embrace. Her hips rose to thrust against me as we meshed. I could feel her every contraction as I pulsed and grew in her depths. 

She pushed Janice off her, and I saw her face and eyes. My heart almost stopped beating; she was so beautiful. I leaned forward to taste her lips and tongue as our bodies melded. Her tight stomach muscles contracted against mine, and she quivered. Her nipples were hard little buds thrusting at my chest. Overwhelmed, my cock exploded in her filling her with my hot seed as she drenched me with the fruit of her orgasm. Finally, we came together, and time stood still for me. 

I lay there enfolding her in my arms as we lay side by side. 

Janice brought us back to reality. "Look at the time; I have to get out of here. Kate, let's go," she exclaimed. 

"No," Kate answered, "I am staying. Is that OK with you, Chris?" 

"Suit yourself. I can let myself out. Thank you, Chris, for everything. I hope we can play again soon." Janice said in parting. 

"Sure, Janice, soon."

Kate wrapped herself around me, and we just lay there kissing tenderly. 

"Can I stay the night?" she asked, "My parents are away, and I have all weekend free." 

"Kate, my love, you can stay forever as far as I am concerned." 

"I love you, Chris." 

‘Do I dare believe that? Is that  true?

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments