Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Shenanigans Pt1

"Under the cover of blankets, no-one would know..."

31
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"A little fantasy story somewhat based on people I've met and events that could have been. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All names and scenarios are made up and/or an amalgamation of different experiences."

"Definitely my favourite housemate," she said, wiping the warm cum running off her chin. I knew then, that this was going to be fun.

Clara was a new addition to the house. After nearly a year of being cooped up with half a dozen sexually frustrated and testosterone-filled, warm-blooded males, it was refreshing to have a female in the mix again. The guys were quick to flock to her, asking all sorts of probing questions which, to my surprise, she was more than willing to share and twice as curious to ask. Being a very sexually open person myself, she quickly discovered that she could talk to me about anything, and was very interested in my own experiences.

"What's a Balldo?!?" she asked with genuine interest, leaning forward slightly on the sofa adjacent to mine.

I'd heard about it once, and made a mental note should a conversation on the topic of sex require a particularly interesting anecdote. "Well, imagine a double cock ring for your balls, that also acts as a dildo."

She was confused, and to be honest, I wasn't entirely sure how it worked in practice myself. So as any curious individual would do - a quick video search on my phone provided a close-up video of a guy slipping the Balldo on, then stroking himself while gently tugging on his balls, one at a time. "Ahh, I get it...kind of." I chuckled.

She suddenly got up. "Ooo, let me see," jumping onto the same sofa, sitting very close to me.

I rewound the video to the start. Clara pushed the left side of her hair over one shoulder to better see; that was enough to send a small scent of her my way. It could have been perfume, it could have just been whatever she had used in the shower that day. All I know is that, though subtle, it smelled good. It smelled of woman. Just as she placed her hand on the back of the sofa behind me to lean in, our situation became all too apparent. Here I was with a gorgeous girl, watching porn together. Hairs on the back of my neck stood up and my body tensed.

"Wow, that's different isn't it?" asking as if just observing an everyday object. Pointing at the screen a couple of times, she made comments and suggestions, though I wasn't paying attention at that point. I felt the beginnings of a stirring in my trousers. "...did you want one?" She was getting up to get a drink, and it was over, and I breathed again.

The conversation kept on topic, each hinting at our own sex toy collections. But never developing more than an open discussion.


---


A few days later it was movie night. Some old-school horror movie from the mid-nineties.

My usual spot on the sofa was taken by Jeff, so I seated myself opposite the TV. Clara soon came in wearing a hoodie, and dragging a huge, thick duvet. "Are you going to be warm enough under there?" I joked.

"Feel how warm it is though!" whipping the duvet into the air as she sat next to me, it fully covered me, her, and almost the entire sofa. It was warm, but not stifling; we settled in to watch the film. About twenty minutes in, we got our first flash of tits on-screen "Damn! Fred's missing some titty action!" Fred was another housemate who was working late. "What do you think, Clive? Are 90s titties as good as the pair you saw last night?"

"Nah, Hannah's are smaller, but much nicer."

"Yeah, I prefer smaller ones too," Clara turned to me, winked, and guessing by the ruffling of the duvet, she was cupping her own breasts.

The film went on, Clara just came back from a toilet break. This time sitting a little closer, and hooked her arm around my elbow, though it would have been impossible for anyone else to notice this under all the ruffles of the quilt. Every now and then, she glanced at me and gave a quick smile. Clara was very cute. The kind where just seeing her face, and the expressions she made had a feel-good effect. The kind that made any talk of sex, or anything dirty, sound even more salacious.

"Hey-" phone in hand, 'Hannah' Clive mouthed, "we were just watching a movie," he waved goodnight and left. Me and Clara were now alone.

Clara gave me a look and raised her eyebrows. At some point during the movie, her hand had dropped to clutch mine and I felt her breathing draw deeper. Now she didn't seem to be looking my way.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

Wait... Is that...?

Clara's hand was now laid lightly on my crotch, palm facing up. Slowly, she began to move the back of her forefinger across the seam of my zipper. She drew another deep breath, reminding me that I had been holding mine. I stopped looking at her too. We were facing the TV, though I don't think either of us paid attention anymore. Time appeared to slow down as my manhood gradually pushed aside my boxers; growing, moving closer, and pressing back firmer against her teasing strokes.

Taking a deep breath, she lifted herself up and round to face me, looking straight into my eyes then finally grasping my penis which was now suffocating in the confined jeans I wore. I gasped. "This is new."

"I've been thinking about that," she grinned, then she lifted the duvet up enough to look down.

"About what?" I asked innocently.

"About your thick dick with a cock ring around it."

That was enough for me. Taking hold of the back of her head, I pressed my lips firmly to hers. She was soft, gentle, seeming to savour the moment. My other hand moved up to her chest, taking the chance to feel those breasts she had jiggled at me earlier. Even through her hoodie, I could tell they were just enough for a handful, but very soft. I pushed her back and cupped her breast up. She exhaled through her nose deeply.

Clara's hand went up to my shoulder, bringing me back slightly. "I want to see what you've got hiding under there."

Her hands made nimble work of my belt and zipper. She slid her dainty warm hand underneath my boxers searching for the base of my shaft. Her eyes widened slightly as she looked up at me. I could sense her little finger probing round to feel my balls before she unveiled the blood-filled piece of meat that was firmly between her finger and thumb. "Yeah. It's... quite impressive," she said as nonchalantly as she could before breaking into a grin.

"Well, he is impressed with your 'grasp' of the situation." I could feel my cock stiffen further for a moment. I made a move to touch and explore her body more, but she moved to kneel between my legs.

Clara gave my balls a quick tickle with her other hand and let out a little giggle. "Hmmm." She started to pull the skin of my shaft, up then down, judging the feel and reaction on my face. After a few strokes, she added a lick to the head of my penis every other one. Then she slowly ran open lips up and down the length, the warmth of her breath made me throb slower, harder. A few teases more, gripping the base firm, then she enveloped me with her lips. Her eyes had remained down, whether to focus on what she was doing, or because she didn't dare look me in the eyes. I on the other hand couldn't look away. Every stroke up dragged those luscious lips behind the rest of her mouth, every swallow down drew her lips in. My fingers worked through her hair, lightly gripping her head back.

"I'm nearly there." She built up momentum before taking me out of her mouth, holding it open, and vigorously jerking me to completion. The load that had brought me to ecstasy shot a couple of streams into the back of her throat, the rest spilling out onto her hand and lips. That was when she looked up again, swallowing.

"Definitely my favourite housemate," she said, as she wiped the warm cum running off her chin.

When she stood, drawing the duvet around her, I saw the movie had long finished, the screen was black. "You've certainly earned your spot in the house," I beamed. I caught her blush slightly, before looking away as she headed to the door.

"You choose the next movie." And with that, she was gone.

It wasn't for a while that I moved, buttoning up and heading to bed. Clive bumped into me on the landing, "Was it a good ending?"

"Yeah, there was a surprise finish."

I knew then, that this was going to be fun.

Published 
Written by jizzingjim89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments