Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Shenanigans pt2

"Still horny from the night before, she came up with a devious plan..."

14
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"A little fantasy story somewhat based on people I've met and events that could have been. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All names and scenarios are made up and/or an amalgamation of different experiences."

I didn't want to wake up, the dreams from last night still fresh in my mind. Jim's cock was so thick and veiny, like a bodybuilder's bicep I thought. Curled on my side, hands between my thighs, and gently squeezing my legs together, remembering how confidently he had held me in those fantasies, recalling how much I had enjoyed seeing him empty his balls into my mouth. Bold move. Looking in his eyes with that wonderful cock in my mouth was impossible, today would probably be just as difficult. But totally worth it.

It wasn't until after work that I mustered up the courage to message Jim. The anticipation of acting normal around the house would have been too much. I needed to break the ice first. "I hope you enjoyed our post-credits scene last night, maybe more 'behind the scenes' to come?" That sinking feeling in my heart as I hoped he could read the subtext for keeping it secret, as well as being interested in 'more'.

"Sure! 'Behind the scenes' aren't for everyone, that can be our thing if you like x"

He got the message. I wasn't ready for the 'more' just yet though. As horny as I had been the last few days, being that time of the month and a while since I'd shaved, I wasn't feeling sexy enough to allow Jim any further last night. Pace myself, leaving him wanting more couldn't hurt.

"Well, you pick the movie, and I'll provide something for you to snack on this time" a little playful, but it read perfectly innocent.

---

Something had definitely stirred in Jim. He started to message me more often - things he thought I might like, a jokey text, heavy on the innuendo, etc. Most of which I played the innocent and naive girl to, teasing him to be more 'explicit'.

The weekend was coming fast and I'd managed to decide on a plan of action. A few housemates were out of town, Fred would be watching the game in the living room, and Jim was working a little later. That meant I could coordinate a seemingly innocent mixup that meant we would be alone in my room.

"Shall we put it on tomorrow?"

"Sure, reserve my spot on the sofa for me." Perfect, he wasn't aware.

When Jim got home he met me in the kitchen as I was getting a drink, he gestured at Fred sprawled across the sofa cursing at his team. "Sorry, I didn't know. We can watch it in my room instead if you want?" A penetrating look, as if he was beginning to piece something together, then he agreed.

Wearing my cosy, form-fitting leggings I made sure to lead the way up the stairs so he got a clear view of my behind. I'd been putting in time at the gym, particularly on the climber and elliptical, hopefully, it had paid off. Matching undergarments beneath of deep purple lace - panties that were see-through at the hip and a bralette that complimented my smallish frame. But they were for later.

When we got into my room I headed over to the TV to set up.

"Wow, your duvet is soft. Not as thick as I would have thought for someone who constantly needs warming up like you do." Jim had already slipped his legs under the quilt and was sat back against the headboard. He wore a slim-fit tee that just clung to his biceps. Jim was by no means muscular, but he ran, cycled and worked hard so he definitely had definition in all the right places. I'd seen his back when he showed me his tattoos, but hadn't yet had the pleasure of seeing that chest which I imagined to look effortlessly sculptured.

"Well, I have 'other' things and means of warming up when the duvet isn't enough."

With the movie on and us both settled in (I'd gone straight in for the arm this time, rather than wait), we continued the playful flirtations. I moved to holding his hand when a romantic scene started and commented how cute the couple were. He smiled as he complimented my choice in film. Oh, little did he know what was in store. This movie had a particularly graphic lesbian sex scene that would put the heat under the collar of anyone watching. As the scene drew closer I turned in and leant on his shoulder, our hands in my lap; squeezing his hand occasionally and drawing it closer to my crotch.

The couple on-screen started to kiss as they began exploring their bodies. Jim slowly turned to give me a small devious smile "So this was your choice of film... I see..." He leant in to kiss me tenderly, soft beard brushing my chin. Bringing the other arm across, he ran a hand up my waist, stroking my belly with his thumb. I drew a deep breath through my nose to the gentle, almost ticklish touch. He was tender but sure of his movements. The kiss started slowly as he teased his tongue into my mouth, followed by a firm finish as he pulled away. Backing away, he now stood to the side of the bed with a very visible protrusion in his work trousers. "I want you to undress me... Slowly." undoing the first button leaving the rest suggestively.

This was so hot. He was taking charge! "Ooo do you have a present for me to unwrap?" moving closer, kneeling upright on the bed. I undid the rest of his buttons one by one and parted his fly to reveal the bulge bobbing in his shorts. Then I was pulled up for another deep kiss. After, I yanked his bottoms down past his knees, allowing him to step out of them, as slightly ungracefully as you might expect. Next, attention turned to his top.

I tugged on the hem of his tee to bring our bodies barely an inch apart. Looking down I pulled up as he raised his arms to allow it over his head. Beneath that tight top was a light fuzzy hair across his chest, trailing narrowly down (obviously well kept) and into his boxers. Instinctive I ran a hand through the soft hair, exploring the curve of his pecs, warm to the touch, breathing steady. I noticed his hands, one caressing my waist the other lightly touching my elbow.

AlissonTyler4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissonTyler4u

Lastly, the big reveal. Jim stepped back slightly as I got down off the bed to kneel in front of him. Holding the bottom of the boxer to slide them down, his waistband pulled the fabric tight forcing his member down to point straight at me. I stopped to admire the silhouette created through the material by my bed-light. Glancing up at him to give a little eyebrow flick of anticipation, I shifted them down far enough for that beautiful bulbous head to twang back up past the waistband.

"He's been looking forward to seeing you again" With the boxers down, and my hands stroking the back of his legs, I quickly licked the tip and pulled back a couple of times. Then moved it to one side as I worked his balls with my mouth, giving each as much attention as the other. My chin was pulled up before I could continue. "Now your turn. Stand up." It wasn't an order, or a request, more of a self-assured display of his desire. I obliged. Tonight I had a much more flattering, thin red zip-up hoodie on. The zip was pulled down in one swift motion, parting enough for Jim to see my bralette. "Someone was prepared for tonight."

"Well I was impressed by what I saw, so I wanted to return the favour". He grabbed my sleeves and pulled until my hoodie slid off my shoulders, almost taking one of my straps with it, which he noticed and adjusted back, savouring the moment. Warm hands found my hips and went smoothly under my leggings to grab my bum, giving it a gentle squeeze. I couldn't help but throw my arms around his neck and press a passionate kiss to his lips, causing him to squeeze tighter.

As he withdrew, he massaged his hands slowly down, starting high near my thigh gap, then along the insides of my legs to my ankles, pulling my bottoms down along with them. Then tenderly kissing my legs as he worked his way to standing again to turn me around. After realising his mistake, he simply slipped my bralette over my head. "Not much, but enough for my small hands," I said turning back around, giving my boobs a suggestive squeeze. Teardrops about the size of a grapefruit, with small pale areolas centred by now very pointy nipples. I'd joke about their size, though I honestly loved how they looked once unhidden from baggy clothes.

Jim paused to look, a smirk on his face. He leant in to kiss me again and reached out to them. Both hands finally touching my bare breast, I felt a buzz in my stomach, a day of waiting coming to fruition. We moved back, falling into the bed. Releasing locked lips he held onto my boobs, cautiously rubbing just centimetres from my nipples. Continuing, holding me down, he began to kiss his way down my neck, to my chest, to my belly (which tickled), and to my now parted legs. Kisses now firmer and dragging his lower lip, he pressed the fabric of my panties to my clit. That definitely got my juices flowing! "Is that good?"

"Don't stop! Take them off already!" With that the panties were off, yanked down past my ankles, exposing the warm, moist opening between my loins. An electric pulse at his first touch. He gently thumbed my clit while slowly licking my opening bottom to top. The other hand went under my thigh, raising my knee up, stretching me wider and giving him better access. My breathing was short now. My middle fingers brushed back and forth over my sensitive nipples. Jim's tongue began to probe a little deeper, teasing open my tight slit. Placing both hands now on my inner thighs, he munched on my clit using just his lips, just like before.

I looked down to watch this gorgeous man, in full concentration, do his thing. Then I felt a finger pressing lightly on my opening as it went up and down the length of it. With a little force, he slipped it in. The initial resistance was over as soon as he found the hot juices he had awoken inside. If his mouth wasn't already enough, that little finger had me letting out a whimper or two. Quick, light, small motions were happening inside, somewhere below my stomach. Suddenly, his other hand was on my stomach and he was holding a kiss on my mound. Working his finger for a bit longer, my finger and thumb now tweaking my nipples, it hit me. A steady rise from toe to head of euphoria, hips giving a couple of involuntary jerks as I savoured that orgasm.

I grabbed his head pulling him back up to me. After one long, hard kiss I said "Fuck me."

He spat a little onto his hand and I watched him rub it onto his stiff shaft. I'd almost forgotten how thick he was. I braced myself. Jim was gentle, pressing his head in slowly until my wet lips engulfed him. Then he began to rock his hips as his dick went deep inside me. It was slightly uncomfortable, but the pleasure was much greater. With his hands beside my hips to support him, I had one hand on his, the other playing with my clit. I could feel him start to speed up, hitting me harder and deeper until... "I'm cumming" He quickly grabbed his cock and pulled it out. It only took a couple of strokes for him to shoot his load. The first stream took me by surprise, almost reaching my chin, as the rest came out in a slow, steady eruption, dribbling onto my stomach. "Fuuuuckkkk," he breathed.

We smiled at each other for a moment. He stroked my side. Then, he got up and went to my bathroom to grab a towel for me to clean up while he washed quickly. I felt utterly calm and relaxed as he lay next to me, both in contemplation. We kissed for a bit then he left. "I'll be back for the sequel," he joked. I curled up, picturing every moment as I fell asleep.

Published 
Written by jizzingjim89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments