Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Shares Her Extreme Lust Filled Desires-Chapter-3

"Joan Exposes Neighbor To Thrill Of Seduction"

38
7 Comments 7
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story please press like for more, all comments are welcome. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I share them with Joan."

Joan had been talking with her girlfriend next door as they had sat out by the pool sipping drinks, and Milly had asked her a lot of questions about sex and how to achieve satisfaction. Joan finally had to open up to her neighbor Milly and tell her about her romantic fantasies and cuckold husband and how she achieved sexual satisfaction with their open marriage, both with strangers and at home. Milly's mouth dropped open for only a second, and then the questions started coming, and the conversations got very personal and intimate. Milly had a strong interest, and desire to learn more about Joan's sex life and adventures.

The more Joan told her, the more details Milly wanted to hear. She especially wanted to learn more about my sexual satisfaction. She indicated she had never experienced any real sexual satisfaction, both she and her husband tried to enjoy the sex and have her cum, but they never achieved their goal. Her husband would finally just blow his wad into her dry cunt, and that was the end of the session.

Joan asked Milly a lot of personal questions, as she seemed so interested in having satisfying sex. "Do you ever use a vibrator to bring yourself to orgasm? Have you fantasized about making love to a stranger? Does your pussy get wet when you fantasize? How far do you want to take this exploration for sexual satisfaction?"

Milly responded openly and with enthusiasm to each question. "No, I have never used the vibrator, I just think it is fake and I can not get my mind to go past that. I have tried to fantasize about what little I know about sex when I rub my pussy, but my nether region just stays dry. I have never experienced the thrill of an orgasm. I want you to take me with you and show me what true sexual satisfaction feels like. My husband was really nervous about our sexual problem but would accept her going out with you, as it would probably help our love life and save our marriage. Please help me experience all of the sexual pleasures you have experienced."

Joan was shocked by her neighbor's response. Milly was an attractive woman with a great personality, and yet she had never experienced the thrill and excitement of being fully taken sexually. She had not even experienced an orgasm. Joan's mind was running wild with ideas, she felt so comfortable around Millie, even attracted to her.

Joan had noticed Milly's perky breasts often, and when they went swimming together in Milly's pool, she had noticed her beautiful tight butt and noticeable cunt lips. She had even thought about how sexy Milly was, and what she would look like fucking. Joan would even run her hand over Milly's body teasingly.

Joan had noticed Milly rubbing her pussy as they talked. When they stood up from the recliners and walked towards the pool to cool down, Joan had reached out and took Milly's hand, pulling her into a warm embrace, She felt the heat of Milly's body as they had hugged, she seemed to want the closeness as well. Their arms wrapped around each other, and their bodies melted together. The embrace seemed to last forever.

Milly had released her strong embrace on Joan, they still were holding each other's hand as they had walked into the cool water of the pool. Joan spoke, "I think we have a great relationship, I feel very comfortable with you. Yes, I would like to share my experiences sexually with you and introduce you to the pleasure of pure seductive sex, in which you will be completely taken. Is this what you truly want? You will have to trust me completely as you will be completely giving your mind and body, to achieve your goals."

Joan was surprised when Milly pulled her in close to her wet body as they stood in the pool, her lips finding Joan's while holding her close, giving Joan a passionate kiss that ended with a strong whisper into her ear. "A big yes to everything you said." Milly stayed close, as they left the pool still holding Joan's hand.

Joan and Milly spent many afternoons together at the pool. Joan shared her most erotic sexual experiences with Milly. They got so comfortable with each other that they decided to go topless, and ended up both lying naked by the pool and also as they swam.

Milly could not get enough of Joan's stories. She blurted out one day as they lay by the pool, while rubbing her glistening wet pussy, "Please take me with you? Let me experience all you have enjoyed sexually, I am ready, take me and let them fuck me good while satisfying my body in all ways, I want to experience an extreme orgasm. I am scared but also excited, I know you will show me the way to extreme erotic pleasure," I watched as her hand slid deep into her soaked cunt.

Joan and Milly spent the whole week planning their adventure together. Joan decided that the sailors from the ship would be a great place to introduce Milly to the joys and rewards of being sexually taken. Milly thought that was a great idea, yes she was apprehensive, but she would be with her close friend who would show her the way. Joan could not believe how sexually excited she got when she thought about their adventure together.

They left early afternoon on Saturday, Joan had watched Milly hug her husband and kiss him goodbye as they had driven away. The ride was full of excitement and apprehension as they drove to the base. Both women were dressed to seduce, tight clingy short dresses, their breasts well exposed through the clingy material, the dress barely covering their butts. They had spent all morning getting ready together, showering, makeup, Jewelry, nylons, and fuck me spike heels.

Joan asked Milly if she was ok with what they had planned for the afternoon and evening, exploring and enjoying the limits of her sexual desires. She had replied with a definite yes, as she rubbed Joan's, nylon-covered thighs. They reached the village next to the base, Joan had decided the tavern where she was a couple of weeks ago, would work well for their sexual adventure.

They went into the Tavern, smiling and giggling like two young schoolgirls. Joan took Milly to the end of the bar, where she had positioned herself the last time she was at the tavern. "This will be a good place for us to sit, as we will get the attention of the sailors when they come in, is that ok with you?" Milly answered with a big mischievous grin on her face. Milly took and squeezed Joan's hand firmly when they were sat down. Other women were sitting at the bar. Joan was confident they would not affect her plans to tease, please, and have their way with the sailors.

Joan and Milly had drinks when they heard the loud group of sailors coming down the street. Milly reached over and took Joan's hand, squeezing hard, while Joan was rubbing Milly's nylon-covered thighs. The group of sailors burst into the tavern, all ready to party. Some women went up to greet them, but Joan and Milly sat seductively on the stools at the end of the bar. Joan whispered, "They will come, just be patient"

It was not long before several sailors had surrounded the two women. The sailors started teasing the girls, touching and rubbing on their bare skin. Everyone was laughing and joking. The sailors invited the women over to a large booth, Milly slid from her stool, landing in the arms of one of the sailors. He pulled her in close and gave her a big hug and passionate kiss.

Joan felt hands around her waist as a sailor lifted her from the stool into his arms. "Come on babe, let's get in on the fun," as his hands slid down her waist to her hips and beyond. He lifted Joan into the air, putting her over his shoulder, her white ass in clear view for all to see. He set her on the bench seat and slid in. The four sailors and two women were laughing and telling jokes. Both women were fully enjoying the group of sailors. They were not worrying about anything, not even the constant caressing of their bodies.

Joan reached across the sailor sitting between her and Milly and took her hand, and brought it across the sailor's lap, letting Milly feel his cock growing hard, as her hand caressed the bulge in his uniform. Milly was smiling seductively as the sailor took and passionately kissed her, while her hand was still messaging his cock.

KimBillis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimBillis

Joan felt a hand caressing and exploring her bare thighs, all the way to her aching pussy. Joan reached over and caressed the sailor's hard cock, while releasing the cock from his uniform, right there at the table, in front of everyone. Joan leaned down, into the lap of the sailor, while stroking his cock. Her lips found and tasted his oozing cock as she took him deep into her mouth. The sailor next to her watched as Joan gave her new friend a blow job, right there in the tavern.

Milly was watching me as she stroked her sailor's cock. She could not wait any longer as she unbuttoned the sailor's uniform and went down on his hard cock, something she had never done before, but wanted so badly now. The sailor moaned with pleasure as Milly's lips devoured his horny cock.

The four sailors were strongly aroused as the drinks flowed freely. Joan had come up from the sailor's cock, with cum drooling from her lips and down her dress. She saw Milly sucking cock like a pro, and loving every minute of it. The other sailors were all over Milly. Her dress was pulled down from her shoulders, exposing her perky breasts, and her damp panties were lying on the table.

The four sailors slid out from the booth, carrying both Milly and Joan over their shoulders, exposing their asses and Milly's cunt to everyone, as they carried them from the women from the tavern to the cheap hotel across the street. The sailors already had rented a room. They carried these two hot horny women up the stairs and threw them onto the bed, side by side. The sailors stripped both women down to their nylons and heels while peeling off their uniforms.

The sailors were loud and rowdy and made no bones about telling the women what they were going to do to them both. Something like the fucking of your life was mentioned, along with much more. Joan had taken a quick look at Milly to make sure she was ok, and all she saw was drool running from her smiling lips, with her legs spread wide open, and an invitation to all to fuck this virgin bitch.

One of the sailors went down on Milly's dripping cunt, burying his face in all her juices while licking her cunt lips and sucking her clit. Both women were sucking hard cocks feverishly. Joan heard Milly scream out around the cock she was sucking, "I cumming you cunt sucking bastard, drink my cum and piss before I sit on your face. I am a cock-sucking slut. Fill my mouth with your sweet cum." Milly exploded in her very first orgasm, her body convulsing in orgasmic pleasure. Her legs wrapped around the sailor's head, holding his face into her orgasming cunt.

Joan knew Milly would be fine. They had talked many hours by the pool, sharing Joan's experiences. Milly wanted to feel the sexual satisfaction she was receiving. She would get what she needed and deserved tonight. She knew Milly had never experienced the true joys of being fucked., Joan wondered how much her neighbor could take. She was basically a virgin who desired the feeling of being taken, used, and abused while enjoying what extreme orgasms can do for your mind and body.

The sailors positioned the women face to face, on their knees on the bed, cum drooling from their lips, their asses and cunts fully exposed and about to get fucked hard and deep. Joan reached up and pulled Milly's cum dripping lips to hers, as they kissed in a passionate kiss, savoring the cum from each other's mouths.

Joan felt a large cock pushing into her tight ass. She could feel every rib of the sailor's horny cock, as he sunk his cock deep into her bowels. Joan pushed her ass back, shoving the sailor's cock balls deep in her ass. It was not long before Joan screamed out in orgasmic pleasure, as she squirted and pissed all over her ass fucker who was now cumming deep in her ass.

As Joan was coming down from her extreme orgasm, the sailor's cock sliding from her ass, Joan could hear Milly, moaning and groaning with pleasure and pain as she too was getting fucked in her virgin ass. Dirty words were pouring out of Milly's mouth, 'You ass fucker, fill my dirty virgin ass with your cum. Oh it feels so painfully good. I am going to cum. Just then, the sailor fucking her groaned out like a bear in heat as he exploded in her tight ass, pushing Milly over the edge just thinking about and feeling what she was experiencing. She lost control of her body as she exploded for the second time in her life as piss poured from her cunt, all over the sailor and the bed.

Joan reached for the cum-covered cock, leaving Milly's ass. His cock felt and smelled so fucking good, she knew she had to lick and suck this ass fucking cock as she pulled the cock to her ruby red lips. Milly watched as Joan wiped the ass fucking cock across her face and lips, before sucking his dirty cum covered cock deep into her throat.

Out of the corner of her eye, as she sucked the dirty cock, Joan saw Milly getting fucked by another sailor in her soaked, horny cunt. Milly was taking the cock like a bitch in heat, and only hours ago she was basically a virgin.

One of the sailors slid under Joan, pulling her cunt down onto his rigid cock. Joan rode the sailor's cock like it was a bucking horse. The ass fucking cock slid from her lips, clean of all the juices from fucking Milly. Another cock was forced into her mouth. As she was riding the stallion's cock, the lust-filled sexual intensity growing in her body. The sailor who was fucking her gave out a loud groan as he filled her cunt with his seed. Within seconds, the cock fucking her mouth exploded, forcing cum and drool to run from her mouth.

As the tasty cum ran down Joan's face onto her breasts, Joan went into an extreme orgasm, her body squirting cum and piss all over the sailor she had been riding. Her body was completely out of control as the waves of orgasm passed through her body. She finally fell to the side, her body oozing fuck juices everywhere.

As she lay there on the bed, she could hear Milly still getting fucked. She had turned into a slutty bitch in one fucking gang bang. She could not get enough fucking and sucking. The sailors were gang fucking her every hole as she encouraged them on with her dirty mouth, "Fuck this bitch, you horny sailors, turn this wanting slut into a fucking whore. I have waited years to get fucked, and experience what I have felt today. I don't want this to end."

Joan climbed from the bed, still watching her friend experience the joys of true fucking sex. Milly had worn the sailors out when she came with one more request. "I want you men to piss all over this fucked bitch. I have never felt golden piss on my body. I want to feel and smell your piss as it runs over my fucked virgin body."

I watched as each sailor climbed onto the bed and pissed all over my friend, from head to her toes, her hands rubbing the warm piss into her body. When they had finished pissing on Milly, she licked her piss-covered hands, licking them clean. Milly was one fucking mess, and I could tell she loved the fucking she just got.

The sailors had left, and I asked Milly if she wanted to shower. She said, "No way, I want my husband to see, smell and taste the fucking I just had. Maybe he will learn something about how to pleasure a woman."

We pulled on our dresses over our fucked bodies. I knew that my cuckold husband would take good care of me when we got home. He always enjoyed hearing how I had been fucked, as he fucked and cleaned my body, inside and out. I hoped Milly's husband would embrace his fucked wife and want to hear and learn what she had experienced.

I could not wait until we get together again, by the pool, and share all our thoughts and feelings about the day we let the sailor take us. I knew Milly had experienced a lot of the sexual pleasure she needed and desired.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments