Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress of Seduction

"Husband is out, time to play"

53
21 Comments 21
50.0k Views 50.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
Have you ever been so dreadfully bored that you'd be willing to do just about anything to liven things up? I have, and let me tell you darlings: it can lead you to a very interesting conclusion. I've never been the sort to sit back and allow myself to remain idle for long. I love action, excitement, the thrill of experiencing something new.

Unfortunately, my husband doesn't share my enthusiasm. We're in the prime of our lives, wealthy, sophisticated... and he'd rather play tennis with his friends than bend me over the antique couch in his den. Pity. I've tried to remain the ever faithful, well-behaved housewife. I truly have. But, this little Mrs. has decided it's time to play, and I have my eye set on our yummy pool boy.

You should see him out there in the sun, all tanned. His arms are nicely chiseled, not too large but perfect for wondering how they'd feel wrapped around me. His light brown hair is sun bleached and a bit shaggy, and it seems like he's constantly flipping it out of his eyes, which I happen to know are hazel.

I watch as he squats by the water, scooping a bit to test it for some chemical balance or other, and the ass in his jeans isn't too shabby, either. I'm standing here, watching him through my french doors, completely naked, willing myself to walk out and start my little adventure. My hair is long, falling down my back and over my shoulders in soft, raven waves. My makeup is minimal yet artful, making my sapphire blue eyes seem larger, my soft mouth even more pouty. My full breasts quiver gently as I shiver at the thought of him seeing me like this, naked and uninhibited. Bold. I take a deep breath. I put a bored, uninterested look on my face, and open the doors.

I actually made it all the way to the lounge beside the pool before he noticed me, so intent on his work. I took my time placing a fresh, fluffy white towel on the lounge before leisurely sitting down. I leaned back as I swung my legs gracefully up and onto the lounge, wiggling a bit to get comfortable, one arm behind my head. I closed my eyes, letting the warm sunlight wash over me, and I listened. I don't think I've ever listened so hard for anything in my entire life. I waited, and waited, and then I heard it: a slight gasp.

I almost smiled, but I didnt want to give up my ruse just yet. He finally noticed me lying here, naked and bathed in sunlight. I slowly counted to ten, then spoke to him. "Hello Devin. How's the pool? I don't think I can keep myself from getting wet much longer." I heard him take an unsteady breath, and it took every ounce of my control not to look at him.

"Hello Mrs. The uh, the pool is great. You can, um, get wet whenever you want." His words thrilled through me, and I knew just like that that I had him. I raised up, and gave him a smile that I knew was predatory, and the look on his face was priceless. I got up slowly, loving the way his eyes roamed over my body from top to bottom, his tongue darting out quickly to wet his lips as his eyes moved over my smooth, bare sex. I walked toward him, giving my full hips a bit of extra sway, my breasts jiggling gently with my movement. I stopped in front of him, so close that a breath would push our bodies together.

I looked up into those hazel eyes, and a wicked grin slipped over my lips. "I'm ready to get wet now, Devin. Do you think you could help me?" Slowly, a grin spread across his face; a grin that matched mine perfectly.

"Of course, Mrs. Anything for my favorite client." Before I could think of something else clever to say, he pulled his shirt over his head in one swift movement, and slid down to his knees in front of me.

I looked down at him, watching as his large, rough hands slid up my long legs. When he reached my thighs, those hands moved inward, gently parting my thighs in a way that quickened my breath. He leaned forward, placing a kiss on my inner thigh while raising my leg, his strength evident as he steadied me. He placed my leg over his shoulder, continuing to kiss his way up, up, up, until the heat of his breath brushed over my most intimate of places.

I looked down at him, my need and desire so bare on my face. I watched as he rolled his eyes up to catch mine, watched as his tongue slipped between his lips again, watched as that tongue moved over me in a long, wet line. I moaned as he tasted me for the first time, my head falling back as his tongue slipped between my velvety lips. He kept probing, moving agonizingly slow. Suddenly, his tongue flicked over that spot, that perfect bundle of nerves, and my back arched as my hands buried themselves in his hair. He listened to my body and kept his tongue flicking and twirling over my clit, giving me just what I wanted; what I NEEDED.

KimberlyHall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyHall



My hips moved on their own, destroying my facade of sophistication and class. Sensual moans slipped from my lips again and again as my hips ground against Devin's tongue, and I begged him for more. I could feel my orgasm growing, and I wanted it. God, had I ever wanted anything so much? His hand came up, filling itself with one of my breasts, his rough palm so wonderful against my hard nipple. So gentle, so gentle... but I wanted more. I grabbed his hair, and pulled him back from my glistening pussy. "Fuck me Devin. Take me to the lounge and fuck me as hard as you can. Please!"

He never said a word, just stood, lifting me by my hips. I gave a gasp as he did, wrapped my legs around him. I ground myself against his bulge through his jeans, wanting him inside me so badly, needing to feel him pushing himself against my soft walls. He laid me on the lounge, laughing softly in that masculine way that only men have, gently prying my legs off of his hips. I lay there, my legs spread wide, in a most undignified way.

Staring up at him, so sure of him. He kicked his work boots off, and quickly removed his socks. He looked at me as he slid his jeans down, taking any underwear he may have had on with them, kicking them away. He stood before me, hard, erect, ready, bobbing with each beat of his heart. I reached up with my hand, unable to stop myself, and gripped him. My god, he was so thick. So much bigger than my husband, and at that thought, I faltered. Was I really going to do this? But, just as the thought crossed my mind, I ran my thumb over the smooth head of him, and a bit of precum coated my thumb.

Again, without thinking I brought my thumb to my lips and tasted him. A soft moan slipped from me, and I lay back on the lounge, offering myself to him. Devin came to me, lowering himself over me. He pressed his thick, hard cock against my warm, wet pussy, and again a moan escaped me. I wrapped my legs around his hips again, and it was all the invitation my yummy pool boy needed. He ground his hips forward and pushed himself inside me hard and fast, burying his cock in one swift movement.

I gasped in pleasure, my hands going to his shoulders as my perfectly manicured nails dug into his skin. He stayed buried within me for a moment, then began to move. His rhythm was hard, deep, just on the border of pain... and perfect. He fucked me like I'd never been fucked, his mouth going to my breasts as he nibbled and bit at my nipples. I began to raise my hips in time with his, wanting each thrust to be even harder and deeper than before.

The sex was hard, violent, sweaty. I heard the sounds I made, so animalistic and slutty, and I loved it. I dug my nails deeper, my ankles locked tight behind him as we moved together. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build again, and this time I knew I'd have my release. I bucked my hips even harder and faster, encouraging him to move with me. He gave me everything I wanted, slamming his body into mine again and again, harder and harder, faster and faster.

I felt his rhythm begin to lose its finesse, and I knew he wouldn't last long. Just as the thought came to me, my body tightened, and my orgasm rolled over me. I threw my head back, screaming in pleasure as my juices flowed from me, so good. I screamed in pleasure as he fucked me through my orgasm, my pussy clenching against him once, twice, three times... his hips bucked against mine, and, with a final grunt, his own orgasm hit him.

I watched in fascination as the muscles in his neck bunched, watched as his entire body stiffened. I felt the first hot shot of him as he came deep within me. I watched as his hips moved the barest fraction, wanting so desperately to move again within me, but unable to do so. He finally collapsed on top of me, his heart beating so hard against his chest that I could feel it through my breast. I lay there, basking in the afterglow of what we'd just completed, and smiled.

I lay there until I had gotten enough breath back to talk, and then said, "Devin, sweetie, you have to get off of me. I have to get a shower and get ready to meet the girls for lunch. You can use the downstairs bathroom and clean up if you need to." He looked at me then, a bit puzzled, but got off of me. I stood, wrapped the towel around me, and walked into the house. I looked at him over my shoulder, and tossed him a wink. "Good job with the pool, by the way. It looks lovely." With that I strode into the house, looking forward to lunch and gossip with the girls... on my husband's dime, of course.

Published 
Written by MiaCroft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments