Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fiancee's Boss Part 1

"My Fiancee's Boss begins his seduction."

71
22 Comments 22
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My fiancée’s boss

In the club

I should not have been there. I was sitting in a dark booth in a club on the other side of town. My black mini dress was too short; why did I wear this one?

His hand was on my knee, sliding slowly up my thigh. With every inch crept, my pussy clenched, anxious, anticipating, wanting—no, I should not.

Guiltily, I clamp my thighs shut, trapping his hand an inch from his mark. Nervously, I drink my wine, not knowing what I should do.

With a cocky smirk, he leans in and whispers in my ear.

“Relax, I don’t bite...unless you want me to.”

He nuzzles my neck, sending shivers throughout, and my dampness seeps. His hand under my chin turns me towards him...kiss, gentle but firm, his tongue licking my lips. His tongue pushes in as I give in, my thighs part as his hand reaches its goal, and I sigh.

Fingers rubbing through my pants, kisses, and tongue probing, confused and aroused, I part my legs. He spreads my legs wider as he reaches inside, one finger rubbing my clitoral area as the other slides inside my thong pants. I gasp into his mouth as he enters. In and out, I spread my wetness over my clitoral area, rubbing and repeating the motion, driving me insane.

He leans back, looking at me with his cocky smile, and lowers my strap, uncovering my breast and my nipple. I did not wear a bra, as I did not need one for my perky B-cups. Those nearby were watching, smiling, talking, a phone, a picture; I forgot as his lips closed in on my breast.

With his other hand, he takes mine and places it on his lap. Through his pants, I feel his hardness. I stroke him through his pants and feel them grow longer and thicker. Oh my.

My pussy was throbbing around his fingers. I am so close, so wet. I silently beg for release. Suddenly, he stops and withdraws his lips and his fingers. I focus on his face with a look of pleading. He looks at me with that arrogant smirk, knowing he had me right where he wanted me.

I reach between my thighs with my other hand, and he quickly slaps it away. With his hand that was inside me, he grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him. I can smell my scent, my arousal, and my heat.

He looks into my eyes with his vivid blue eyes—intense, focused, and demanding. Those eyes that looked into my soul the first time I met him and that arrogant smile. Eyes, which undressed me from head to toe the first time I shook his hand. And that smile and those eyes mesmerized me, and I knew exactly what I would do for him. The smile never left his face.

Those blue eyes belonged to my fiancée's boss.

I quivered with desire and weakness; this is what I wanted, wasn’t it?

The BBQ

It was two months ago, at my fiancée’s company BBQ, that I first met him. The BBQ was at my fiancée’s boss’ house. As we entered the huge house, my fiancée, with pride and joy, introduced me to him. His boss, Derek, Derek held my hand a little longer than normal, but I did not notice. All I saw were his piercing blue eyes, which bore into me as he looked me up and down, undressing me. I shivered, but could not stop looking at him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Jenny," Derek said as he kissed my hand. I blushed.

Out by the pool, some of the employees and their families were enjoying the pool, and we were all spread out. I mingled with some of the women. Olivia, a beautiful blonde about thirty-five, was the wife of Chester, my fiancée's supervisor. Joan was twenty-seven, a cute short blond, and was the wife of my fiancée's colleague, Brian. They were welcoming and fun to talk with, and they quickly made me feel like I was part of the group. Now and then, my fiancée, Jamie, came and checked on me. I told him I was fine and to enjoy himself. But I was not fine.

Something about Derek made such an impression on me that my heart would beat faster whenever he was near. I mingled, but I was always glancing at where he was. I just could not stop looking at him. He was not the most handsome man, but rather average, and had a normal dad body. Jamie told me that he was 52 years old, more than twice my twenty-two years. But there was a presence about him as he walked and talked to the others, something that said he was the boss and that we should all know it. He was friendly to everyone, but it was evident that all respected him and knew that he was the boss.

I could not stop wondering where he was all afternoon.

On three specific occasions, my eyes wandered, wondering where he was, and as I looked over, I saw him staring at me with a knowing smirk. I turned away, blushing. Why am I behaving like a high school girl? Later, when I went to get another drink from the bar, he came up behind me, putting his hand on my lower back.

“How are you enjoying the BBQ?” Derek asked.

“It is wonderful. Ah, you have a lovely house. Do you live here alone?” I stammered.

“Yes, I never married; I am having too much fun to settle down. Would you like a tour of the house?” Derek asked.

My thoughts were all over the place.

"Ah, sure,” was all I could manage to say.

He reached out, took my hand, and led me inside. I took a quick look at Jamie, and he was animatedly talking with his colleagues at the far end of the pool.

Once inside, he led me from room to room, showing me the house and what room we were in. Throughout the whole tour, which could not have been more than twenty minutes or so, he never let go of my hand, and I did not stop him.

Something about his touch excited me. His voice, in baritone, allured me; it was like a dream.

At last, he took me into his bedroom.

"And this is where the real fun happens," Derek stated, staring at me.

I could not believe what he just said. I just stood there, looking at him.

“You should close your mouth, Jenny,” Derek observed.

Derek reached over and, putting his hand under my chin, closed my mouth and continued to lean down and kiss me.

I just stood there, frozen in place.

What is happening? I pulled back awkwardly.

“I need to get back to... the pool.” I managed. But I still stood there, and my hand was still in his.

“Of course, Jenny, we should get back to the others," he said calmly, with a smirk.

Then he drew me closer and kissed me again; this time his tongue entered mine. This time, I kissed him back. His left hand was on my lower back, drawing me closer to him, and with his right hand, he began to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipple.

When Derek leaned back and ended the kiss, I wanted more. I was breathless.

uki_hitomi03
Online Now!
Lush Cams
uki_hitomi03

"Let's go join the others," Derek said with a smile.

Derek confidently put his arm around my shoulders and led me out the door to the pool area. It was like a dream, as I just followed his lead. Others noticed as we came out of the bedroom. As we approached the pool area, I came to my senses and quickly shrugged his arm off my shoulders.

"Thank you for the tour," I said quietly, making my way toward Olivia and Joan.

My face must have been flushed as I joined them. I was a little embarrassed, not understanding what just happened. I tried to act natural. Olivia looked at me for a bit, and with a knowing smile, gave me a wink.

"Relax, honey; we've also taken his tour many times," Olivia whispered.

Did they know that I let Derek kiss me? What do they mean by 'taken his tour many times?'

Olivia and Joan took me by the elbow and led me to a secluded area of the pool.

“Jenny, when Derek puts his eyes on you, it means that you have been selected.” Olivia continued.

“Selected for what?” I asked.

“What do you think?” Olivia replied. I had an idea of what she meant, but...

“Do you mean that you have been with Derek?” I blurted.

"I have not, but I still am," Joan answered.

“You too?” I was shocked.

“Of course, he is a great lover and treats you right. And he only does what we are willing to; he never forces us to do something we do not want.” Joan said.

“But do not worry; there is a great benefit to this arrangement. How do you think my husband, Chester, became the section supervisor?” Olivia stated.

“And Brian has been given larger and more lucrative clients. His commission has more than doubled in the last three years.” Joan added.

My mind was reeling at this news.

“Your husbands are OK. This?” I asked.

"Honey, what they do not know won't hurt them," Olivia answered.

“We are always loving to them, treat them like kings when they are home, and never deny our husbands sex. Derek and us girls have an arrangement, and we just have a little fun while they are away," she continued.

I looked around at the pool area. All the employees and their spouses were swimming or talking like it was just another BBQ. I saw Chester at the BBQ. And Brian was talking with Jamie on the lounge chairs.

“We girls? Is there anybody else?” I hesitantly asked.

Olivia came next to me and pointed to two women.

“See Mary, the redhead with the gorgeous smile? Her husband is now the assistant manager at the warehouse. And the slim Asian girl, Sena, and her husband now oversee the Southwest sales area.” Olivia said it casually.

"It is a mutual arrangement that benefits everyone. The only caveat is that our husbands do not find out. Besides, we are helping our husband's career advance; wouldn't you want your fiancée to do well in his career?" Joan stated proudly.

The rest of the afternoon was a daze as I tried to digest what Olivia and Joan said.

Back at the Club

“I will not mix words, Jenny. I knew from the moment I saw you that you were the one I had been looking for.” Derek said.

“I have plans for you and for us. And I know you want me as much as I want you. All you must do is say yes.”

I did not answer; I heard his words, but with my heart beating rapidly and my breathing shallow, all I could do was look into his eyes.

Still looking into my eyes, Derek told me, "Let me be more direct. If you want what you are holding in your hand, I want you to go to the ladies' room, take off your pants, and bring them to me. If you change your mind and decide to leave, I understand. You decide."

With those words, he let me go, turned, and took a sip of his scotch.

It took a moment before I realized that I was still stroking him. I let go of his member. Like someone in a trance, I stood up, took my purse, and started for the ladies' room. It was not until halfway down the hall that I noticed my breast was still exposed for all to see. I quickly covered up, wondering what I was doing.

My fiancée's boss: The man who just sent him on a week-long sales trip in the Southeast sector. The man who sent my fiancée to another city, knowing we had our second-anniversary dinner planned, did so during that time. The man who called me the moment I said goodbye to my fiancée at the airport. The man who insisted that he take me out to dinner to make amends.

The line to the washroom was thankfully short, and I quickly found myself in a stall, relieving myself, my thoughts going back and forth.

Coming out of the stall, I stood looking in the mirror at my reflection. Straight long strawberry hair, 32B breasts, slim figure 5'5". I am not a model, but many have told me that I am beautiful.

My fiancée, Jamie, was so stressed about making an impression at his job that he no longer looked at me the way he used to. And our sex life seemed more like a chore for him, not like when we first moved in together.

I know this is wrong, but the attention and dominance Derek was showing made me want it more.

Still looking at my reflection, I quickly took my pants off and bunched them in my hand. The twinge of guilt quickly came but disappeared as my pussycat moistened.

I walked out of the restroom and entered the main part of the club. As I approached the booth where he was, I could see the arrogant smirk as he looked me over from head to toe, undressing me with his eyes yet again.

As I entered the booth, he lifted my dress to my waist, and I sat bare on the faux leather seat. Anyone looking could see my pussycat under the table. Knowingly, Derek once again had that arrogant smile.

“Do you have a gift for me?” He smirked.

I presented him with my pants, but instead of taking them, he told me to put them on the table. I placed the pants on the table. He called over the server and ordered another round of drinks for the both of us. She noticed the pants and smiled at me as she walked away.

He told me to finish my wine. As I drank, he told me what was going to happen.

“When we finish our drinks, we will walk out of the club. We are going to my place, and you will be spending the night. This is not a onetime hookup, but something much more than that. I will explain... eventually.”

I just sat there, listened, and nodded to everything he said. When he finished his drink, he picked up the pants and, taking my hand with the other, proceeded to lead me out across the club towards the front door. I could hardly keep up with him in my three-inch heels, and I barely managed to pull my skirt down as he pulled me across the club out into the night.

End of Part 1

Published 
Written by ylee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments