Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Midnight Lover

"A night of brutal, sweet seduction by a lover like no other."

49
15 Comments 15
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Every woman secretly desires a long, delicious, drawn-out, sensual seduction. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is my attempt to describe that intention to all the men out there."

Lying on the bed, nestled between the pristine, white sheets, my mind is far from peace, feeling particularly restless tonight. One hour has passed since I decided to call it a night, but, tossing and turning on the bed, I lie wide awake.

Is he thinking of me? I'm sure he isn't. I disregard my notions immediately. I have always been a hopeless romantic at heart, even though I have spent all my life convincing myself and others that I am pragmatic and a realist. Yet, deep down, I get attached too soon and often to the people I shouldn't. And to keep the facade of a strong independent woman going, I suck at seeking help when I need it. My closest friends don't even realize when I am torturing myself with such ridiculous concerns.

My phone breaks my overflowing chain of thoughts with a loud buzz under the pillow. My heart skips a beat hoping it's him, as I dash to grab my phone. It is him!! Oh my God, I am on his mind tonight, I do a mental somersault in my head.

---

"Hi, thinking of me?"

"Of course not. Why would I think of you at this hour?" I giggle as I type the response.

"You look so cute when you're lying." I am beaming with a big smile as I read his reply.

"Don't know about that. But looks like someone is losing sleep over me!"

"That'll be my secret. They say having secrets is sexy."

"Oh yeah, it certainly is. A mysterious man is irresistible to any woman."

"How are you tonight?"

"Can't sleep. :(" I respond, actually making a cute pout while adding that sad emoji.

"Want me to help?"

Hell yeah, I wanted him to help; I wanted him to tire me out in every which way possible until I pass out and meet him for more in my dreamland... But, I couldn't bring myself to type a response. A minute later the phone buzzed again.

"Say no more babe, I can FEEL what you need. Be right there."

---

What? Is he coming over? My tummy is tingly with butterflies as I wonder what excitement the night will carry. The doorbell rings in what seems like just a few minutes, interrupting the unruly imaginations running in my mind on autoplay.

Oh my God, he is here so soon? Feeling incredibly self-conscious all of a sudden, I grab a red robe and tie it around my waist, and rush to answer the door.

My heart is sprinting when I see him through the half-opened door. Standing tall in cotton pajamas, his top few shirt buttons are open, showing his midriff and sexy abs. His right elbow is on the door frame, as he runs his fingers through the thick blonde hair swaying in the breeze. He smirks as his gorgeous emerald eyes look right into mine, holding my gaze, exuding the mystical aura we were just talking about.

Damn! How can someone look so hot in the middle of the night?

He keeps looking into my eyes as I take a step back, silently inviting him in. He closes the door behind him, sliding his strong arms around and holding my waist tightly. My lips part just a little, and I feel thirsty for him as if his lips are the potion that I need for my vitality.

"Hello, gorgeous," he says as he suddenly pins me down against the wall, leans in, and simply tucks a stray black strand of hair behind my ear. I can feel his heart thumping and his delightful, musky scent fills my nostrils, driving me insane already. The tip of his nose touches my collarbone as he takes a big whiff and murmurs, "you smell incredible tonight."

I squirm in his arms, my hands brushing through his golden hair as he continues to simply move his lips on my neck onto my shoulders, and slowly, intentionally pulls the knot holding my robe in place. The silk slides through my torso as it falls open, showing my ample cleavage and a hint of my naked body, hot and flustered with anticipation. He let out a big sigh, relishing the view, moving his knuckles right through the center of my breasts until they reach my lower lip. He rubs his thumb on my lips, looking at them with raw hunger as if he can devour them all night. My heart is beating fast as I close my eyes, waiting patiently to feel his lips on mine. Instead, his strong arms turn me around and hold my hands against the wall. He slides the robe across my shoulders slightly and it glides down my curves to the floor as I stand naked in front of my lover. I hear him sigh again, his warm breath on the nape of my neck, gradually traveling down my spine, relentlessly teasing every inch of my skin. He stops when he reaches my waist for a long, wet, heated kiss. Oohhh, I melt when his tongue touches my waist, setting my entire body on fire. Before I can even react to that kiss, I feel his breath behind my ear and his body pressing into mine, pushing my body firmly to the wall.

"It's like I can never get enough of you," he gasps and bites my earlobe.

"I hope you never do." My head falls back into his shoulder as he plants long, wet kisses on my neck.

"It feels like I have known you forever," he confesses as his fingers touch my navel and slowly move up my body.

"As if I know your body, your mind, your soul," his fingers reach my temple as he pulls my hair gently, making me look back. I lean in closer to his delectable lips craving for him. He hovers on my lips, still denying the kiss that I so badly want.

"You know how gentle I usually am, but you... you bring out the animal in me," he growls in a deep voice that is so fucking arousing. He roughly takes my lips into his as our tongues collide, exploring the hunger we feel for each other. Our tongues swirl as if we have been starving for this kiss for ages. Breathless and addicted to his charming ways, I will do anything to keep kissing those lips. That's why I feel troubled when he pulls away; I instantly try to turn around but the weight of his body prevents me from doing so. His hands grab my tits, which are already standing like bullets, and roll them roughly between his fingers as he sucks on my shoulders. I let out a moan, trying again to move when he presses his body into mine, his hard arousal grinding against my ass.

Knowing that this magnetic force of a man wants me makes my pussy gush, yearning for him more than ever. He always gets his way with me, why the fuck do I enjoy that so much! He could enslave my body and use me as his own and I wouldn't...couldn't stop him even if I wanted to. He owns my soul, knows my desires before I realize them, and understands my body more than I do. He is everything you want your lover to be, and more. What makes him irresistible is that he is such a tease, always making me beg, but not with words. He knows how to make me scream with my body, give him my all, and let him savor me like a delicacy, exquisitely tasting every inch of my body, served on a platter.

Pandora_cockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandora_cockTS

He swiftly turns me around and lifts my naked body, holding me over his muscular shoulders, carrying me inside. Swooning over his fairytale-like moves, I am swept off my feet in every literal way. He puts me down on the kitchen island, against the cold granite and walks away as I watch his glorious form in the moonlight. He finds a bottle of red, plus two wine glasses, and pours us a drink. He hands me a glass as we clink and take a big sip.

"It's a warm night to be wearing all that," I say, pointing towards his clothes with my other hand, licking my lips seductively. Standing before me like a Vogue cover model in a sex-god pose, he smirks and unbuttons his shirt, stripping it off slowly, ending with a relaxed spin, letting me appreciate his bare upper body.

"Anything to please, my lady," he declares and slides back in front of me as I wrap my legs around his torso, still seated on the granite countertop. While sipping my wine, my fingers feel those gorgeous cuts on his shoulders, slide down to his formidable abs and further south to his hard member.

"This night is turning out to be much better than I imagined," I say, biting my lips, mesmerized, gazing into those enchanting eyes, slowly stroking him.

"Your imagination is usually nice," he says, his eyes darkening with desire as my hands continue to stroke him.

"You would know! Having lurked there all night," I reply, my voice getting husky and deep with arousal.

"Oh, it's my favorite place to be," he grunts and takes my tits in his mouth, slowly licking and sucking on them one by one.

"What did you find this time around?" I ask, as my core simmers with heat.

He licks his way slowly down my heated skin, my body trembling with every caress of his supple, moist tongue,

"Love," he huskily whispers, his warm breath tickling my neatly trimmed mound.

"Passion." the impassioned murmur is barely audible, drowned by my gasping moans as his tongue traces down, nearing my throbbing clit. I'm mentally screaming, begging him to go just a few more inches down.

Please! Please, lick my clit.

"Lust," he finally says with a triumphant smirk. His tongue darts out and flicks my pussy as uproars of pleasure consume me, pure rapture, finally reaching my magic spot. Having been teased and seduced all night, I can't put up with his slow licks anymore as I push my pussy into his tongue, asking for more and he obliges. He grabs my thighs roughly, pushing them further apart, his tongue reaching deep inside. A volcano of pleasure erupts inside my core, as I scream out for him to never stop, give me his all, make me his own, once and for all. And he obliges again, as a surge of sensations envelopes my being, cascading down to my throbbing clit, blinding me with the release I have been craving all night.

My mind refuses to comply anymore as I lie breathless and exhausted on the granite. His strong arms lift me as I feel his chest against my face, that intoxicating scent making me spellbound.

Damn! How did I get so lucky!

When I open my eyes attempting to get out of the spell, I find myself lying between those white sheets again. Was I dreaming? My eyes scan all around the bedroom frantically, only to find him stepping out of the ensuite, wearing...nothing.

Lord, have mercy! I could just lie there and watch him move all night, his ripped body glistening in the shadows. He pounces on the bed, gliding his hands under my waist and taking me roughly in his arms.

"You make me forget who I am," he gasps in awe, lifting my ass and turning me around swiftly. He nudges me down, slowly pushing his weight on my body until my cheeks are pressed on the soft mattress, and his heated body lies on top of mine.

"Don't you feel how we belong together?" he confides sincerely. One hand on the small of my back, another under my belly, he slowly lifts my lower body until my ass is grinding on his hard dick. He positions himself, putting subtle pressure on my pussy lips with his full hardness. His husky voice and his soft breath on my neck are driving me wild with longing. I want him, I need him, physically, emotionally, in every way possible. Yet, he does nothing but move as slowly as he possibly can. In my desperate attempt, I push back into him but he mercilessly stops and pulls back, again, just maintaining slight pressure on my pussy.

"Your back perfectly fits my abs," he growls, pressing his sexy abdomen against my back.

"Your thighs fit my legs," he grumbles, pushing his thighs to spread my legs for him. Just when I thought I couldn't be more turned on by him, he smugly finds a way. My breath is restless, panting. I have never wanted anything more than to feel his cock inside me, stretching my pussy, reaching deep inside my body, satiating the need, the want, the hunger.

"And your pussy is a perfect fit for my cock," he roars in a voice thick with desire, finally responding to my needs. He slowly, purposely, enters my pussy, filling me up gradually like he is taking pleasure in tormenting me. His arms are still holding my back down, such that when he is fully inside me, he is touching places I didn't even know existed. Discovering myself, and my delights, I am lost in his sensuality, exposing my deepest layers of defenses, baring my soul to him. He feels it too and ultimately renounces the distress of this seductive night, ready to simply fuck my brains out.

When he finally starts fucking me, his thrusts are deep and rough, interlaced with passive, unbearable interludes. My senses renounce completely as I find myself floating in a cloud of euphoria, every part of my being harmonizing with him as if they existed only for him. My body is hit with a series of orgasms so powerful that it knocks the consciousness out of me, and I collapse, relinquishing all of what I have to my midnight lover.

He often says, 'I want you as deep as you are.' And didn't I mention, that he always gets his way?!

Published 
Written by xclusive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments