Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rough Day At Work

"Gavin helps Elise when her boss makes her feel self conscious."

28
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Hey babe? I'm home!"

I slipped off my heels and dropped my coat by the door. I walked into my kitchen to find Gavin, turned away and cooking dinner. I love this man more and more every day.

"Awe, oh my God! You cooked for me?"

"Of course I did, babygirl. You should expect nothing less."

He handed me a glass of wine, to which I smiled at him. He looked so damn good right there. Then again, I haven't seen him look bad yet. He kissed me sweetly, hugging me close to his body.

"Tough day at work?"

"Ugh, yes. My boss is a total bitch! Today she passed me while I was grabbing my lunch, and she scoffed! I said, 'Is something wrong?' And she just rolled her eyes and said, 'Oh, nothing, dear. I'm just glad you feel good enough to eat that burger. I could never be that confident if I were you.' And it made me feel so shitty. I wound up not even eating afterwards."

I went on a rant about my long and shitty day, while he refilled my drink and served me a delicious home-cooked meal.

"Ok, Gavin. Be honest. You seriously homemade everything you served me tonight?"

"You don't believe me?"

He cocked a brow at me. And since I was a bit more than buzzed, it lit me on fire.

"No, I just....I mean, scratch Mozzarella Alfredo? It's my favorite. And, it's not even our anniversary or anything... Why spoil me?"

I looked away from his intense, beautiful eyes blushing. Nobody has ever captivated me like this man does, let alone cook me amazing meals when I've had a hard day. But, he cleared his throat and I felt his eyes trailing my body.

"Elise, look at me. You deserve to be spoiled. Worshipped. Especially when you've had a hard day. And especially when stupid bosses try to make you feel bad about yourself. So, even on a good day, no matter what form it comes in, I will spoil my girl. I will shower you with affection, and I will make you feel as good as you make me feel."

"But, babe. I ju-"

"Got it, babygirl? Or do I need to repeat myself?"

His voice was low and primal. He dipped his chin and watched me swig the last gulp of wine.

"Thank you, baby. For all of this. You really are the best."

"I love you, my queen."

"I love you too."

-----------

As we were getting ready for bed, I stood in my bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror. Judging everything about myself, and wishing I were different. I didn’t want to admit it, but what my boss said to me really got to me. Gavin was already in bed, checking his phone while he waited for me to join him.

"Hey, you okay, baby?"

"Oh, uh...yeah! Just....just finishing up, hun!"

I heard the covers and assumed he'd just tucked himself in, thinking I'd be out any minute. Instead, Gavin appeared at the door behind me.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing...I'm fine. Just go back to bed, okay? I'm right behind you."

"Elise, the truth. Now."

"It's whatever, alright?"

"It's your boss, isn't it? You can tell me anything, you know."

I sighed and stared at him through the reflection. He looked so fucking hot standing there, but I felt disgusting.

"Why is it bothering you so much? I just want to understand."

"Oh, come on. Have you seen you, Gavin? Every girl wants you. I know you love me, and I trust you. But, my insecurities...what if..."

"What if doesn't exist. I don't know how you were going to finish that sentence, but I don't want to know. Because no matter what you say, my answer won't change."

"But there's so many other beautiful girls out there. More beautiful than me, for sure. And I know they throw themselves at you. I just get scared that, one day, you'll see the same me I see right now."

I turned away from him, embarrassed and self-conscious. I felt hurt, and I worried that he took what I said the wrong way. But, when I glanced back, he was right behind me. He kissed my neck softly and whispered in my ear.

"Elise, you're the only you. And I don't even see the other women. I only see you. It doesn't matter what they wear, or sound like, or look like. They will never be you."

"But, my stomach isn't perfectly flat. My arms aren't tiny and perfect. And I don't have a big thigh gap..."

Gavin held my hand. He pulled me close and said,

"Babygirl. You just need to see yourself through my eyes."

He led me towards the bed, and kept us standing for a moment.

"I love every single thing about you, Elise. From your defined, sexy arms..."

He ran his hands up from my wrists to my shoulders, sending goosebumps over my body.

"To your back..."

He trailed his hands down my back and around my sides from behind, pulling me closer as he did.

"To your perfect little tummy..."

As his fingers trailed my skin, he kissed and licked at my neck and earlobe. I let out an audible sigh, and felt my body relax.

"To these perfect fucking legs. These gorgeous and soft thighs of yours. Fuck, baby....your thighs alone, just drive me crazy. And this ass...god damn."

He was stroking my thigh with one hand, teasing me with light touches on my inner thigh here and there, while caressing my ass with the other. All while kissing my neck, and down my shoulders. He was sending my body into overdrive, and I was craving more.

"Oh, fuck. Gavin..."

I heard him chuckle. Bastard knows I can't resist him.

"Let me worship you. Let me show you how perfect you are."

His hand slipped between my legs, and he was rubbing me slowly over the thong I was wearing. I began to moan softly, and with a swift move, Gavin picked me up and laid me down on the bed, my leg over his shoulder. Since I was only wearing one of his t-shirts over my thong, I was mostly exposed to him. He already had a huge boner, but watching his cock twitch under his boxers only added to my arousal.

He climbed over me, my leg still hoisted up, and kissed me passionately, biting my lip as he groaned. My eyes closed when his finger circled my clit. Even through the thong, he drove me wild. He began kissing down my body as he rubbed my clit, sliding the underwear out of the way. I moaned sweetly in his ear as he licked me from my shoulder to my breast.

LhindaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LhindaCarter

"Fuck, babygirl. I can't get enough of you."

He slid a finger inside me slowly as he teased my tits, lightly biting and sucking on my nipples. I tried to reach down his boxers, but he pulled back.

"Uh-uh, babygirl. Tonight is about you."

Breathlessly, I groaned at him.

"Ugh, Gavin. I need more. I need to-OH!"

He thrust two fingers inside me and cut me off quick. He curled his fingers, hitting my g-spot a couple of times, before nipping my skin.

"Not so fast, baby. I need to show you how perfect you are. So, I'm gonna drag this out for you. You'll be begging for my cock, and when you get it, I won't stop 'till you can't stand up."

I moaned again as he pumped his fingers faster in and out of me, still sucking on my breasts. I was getting worked up, and tried to follow his rhythm with my hips, but every time I did, he stopped.

"What did I say?"

"Please, babe. I need more..."

"Please, what? Elise..."

"Please, Sir. I need to cum."

"I want you to, but not yet, babygirl. I'm just getting started."

He pulled away fast, and hopped off the bed. I groaned in frustration and went to sit up. But, his hand gripped my throat and stopped me.

"I didn't say to move, babygirl. Stay put for me."

I nodded and rolled my eyes. He grabbed something from the dresser drawer before turning back to me. It was a toy. I felt a wave between my thighs and began to smile.

"Careful, now. You roll your eyes again, and you won't cum at all. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir. Now come over here and kiss me."

"As you wish, my love."

He got back on the bed and stared into my eyes. He is so perfect to me, and in that moment, I wondered what I did to deserve a love this pure.

Gavin's lips crashed with mine passionately. I kissed him hungrily, and he returned with more intensity. In the middle of our make-out, he slipped my thong down my legs, and then I heard the vibrator turn on. I pulled away and looked at him, but he cut me off before I could speak.

"Sshhh, babygirl. Just close your eyes and enjoy me."

He pressed the vibrator against my clit, and I moaned loud. He began to kiss me all around, and his hand caressed my tits. I could feel the build-up coming fast, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I began bucking my hips, trying to press my body against the toy. But he kept it away still.

"Oh, baby...please. I need to cum."

"What did you say?"

"Please, Sir...I need you."

Gavin pressed the vibrator firmly on my clit and turned it up higher.

"Do you feel sexy, Elise?"

"I...oh!"

"Answer me, babygirl."

"God, yes! Oh!"

"Mmm, good girl."

In a quick motion, Gavin's head was between my thighs. He began to suck my clit while sliding a finger inside me. I arched my back and moaned loudly in response. My hands were in his hair and my head rolled back. Fuck, he can use his tongue so fucking well, it's unreal.

"Are you my girl?"

"I...I'm your...Oh!"

He pulled out of me fast, too fast. I was breathless and annoyed.

"Don't make me ask again. Who's my girl?"

His voice was dark and ominous, and I almost came from that alone.

"I'm your girl. I'm yours."

He smiled, satisfied with what he was doing to me. How crazy I was, and the way my body lit on fire with every move he made. He growled in a low husky voice, while smiling.

"Mmm, good."

He plunged his fingers in me again, fast and hard, and began licking my clit at matching speed. I was bucking my hips and clawing at the sheets from the pleasure he made me feel.

"That's it, babygirl. Cum for me. I want to taste you."

I came hard, moaning his name and gripping his head. I held him with my thighs and arched my back, riding the waves of pleasure he shocked through me.

"God, you taste so fucking good. Get over here."

He came from between my legs and my mouth crashed with his hard. I could taste myself on his tongue, and it only turned me on more. His hand wrapped around my neck as he kissed me, while his other hand finally freed his cock.

"Are you ready, my love?"

"God, yes. Gavin, I need you. I need to feel you inside me!"

"Fuck, that's what I like to hear, babygirl."

He thrust into me hard, and my eyes rolled back. He wrapped his hand around my throat, and fucked me hard as we kissed.

"You're in control, babygirl. What do you need?"

I could barely breathe, but I moaned loud what I wanted, and he happily followed.

"H-harder! Ah...Deeper! Ooh, oh! Fas-fa...!"

Whatever I said, Gavin did. He began fucking me rough and hard, slamming into me with ease and sending waves of pleasure I'd never felt before.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so fucking good, Elise."

I moaned harder, and a shock went down my spine as he touched the vibrator to my clit.

"Aaah, Gavin!"

I was on the edge, and almost falling over. He pressed it harder into me, and turned it up on full blast.

"Fuck, that's it, baby. Cum for me! Feel how you make me feel."

Waves of pleasure shot through me with every thrust me made. And, paired with the toy, I couldn't hold out any longer. I came harder than I ever had before, and I wound up screaming Gavin's name.

"Fuck, I'm cumming too! Say my name, baby, Fuck!"

We both came hard, and once he slipped out, he held the vibrator there a few more seconds, really dragging out the aftershocks of the orgasm, and making my body jerk from the stimulation.

He cleaned me up and tucked me in before sliding underneath the sheets with me.

"So, tell me, babygirl. Do you still feel gross?"

"Gavin, you make me feel things I never thought were possible. I love you so much. And thank you."

"I love you too. Goodnight, my love."

He kissed me goodnight, and held me close, as we drifted off to slumber.

Published 
Written by BRI5435
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments