Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced By My Neighbor

"I couldn't resist his presence and charm. I had to have him."

235
63 Comments 63
21.7k Views 21.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I have always enjoyed taking care of myself physically and mentally.  Even with a tough college schedule, I would always find time for at least a jog. Being away at college was tough on me, but I could always count on two things. My housemates and my workouts.

It was the end of the spring semester in central Florida and my two other housemates were going to visit family but I had to stay since I had two exams to take. I told them not to worry about it and that I would meet up with them eventually on spring break in Miami. My housemates and I were all high school friends from South Florida and they were my best friends. We rented a house near the campus and split all the bills. It was perfect. We have a three-bedroom home in a quiet residential area, with a little gated backyard and a little pool. We rarely used the pool, but when the weather was right, we would sunbathe topless and even sometimes naked. We had complete privacy so we were comfortable being naked around each other.

At this time in my life, I was eighteen years old, with a curvy body, big firm ass, and 36c breasts for my small five-foot-four-inch frame. I have a sun-kissed tan. Being Latina, I would always have some type of tan that my girlfriends were always jealous of, because they were fair-skinned.

One day, I drove home from class to an empty house. I pulled up to the driveway and noticed a black couple on their driveway next door. I never met the neighbors because I was always just running in and out of the house. They were a good-looking couple. They actually walked over to introduce themselves because they had moved in a few weeks ago and hadn't met any of us in the house. James was six feet two inches, early forties, bald head, a great smile, and broad shoulders. His wife Tasha was also tall at five-foot-nine, nice long legs, and had some great curves. She had a nice size ass, not as curvaceous as mine, but she had big breasts. I am guessing 38D.

They were both dressed really nicely. James is a business owner, and Tasha was an accountant. I said, "Hi James and Tasha, I'm Michelle. It is nice to meet some neighbors." I told them that I was studying nursing and that these college courses were kicking my butt. They just told me to keep busting my ass, and that hard work pays off. I appreciated their positivity. They were such a confident type of couple. I told them that it was nice meeting them, but I had to go inside, and that maybe we could have a drink sometime. They agreed and told me to have a good night. I couldn't resist checking both of them out. At eighteen, I have had my fair share of sexual experiences with both sexes and really enjoyed it very much.

The next day, I didn't have class so I decided to go out for a swim in the pool. I wore a skimpy pink bikini that barely covered my ass and breasts. I wasn't self-conscious since I was alone and the fence was high. I was swimming for a while and I could hear James and Tasha next door in their backyard. Tasha was actually moaning really loud. I stayed quiet for a minute or two, and heard their bodies bouncing off of each other. I turned red thinking that they were just having sex in the backyard. I got out of the pool quietly, and tried to sneak a peek of the action. I saw James on a chair and Tasha was riding him passionately. I could see from her long strokes up and down that James definitely had a long cock. It got me soo hot. I couldn't resist putting my hand in my bikini bottom and rubbing myself, watching them. Watching him grab Tasha's waist and pound her into submission got me drenched. I came soo hard on my fingers. I had to stay quiet, but I let out a little moan. They both looked at the fence, not knowing who made that sound.

I stayed quiet until they continued to have sex. I quietly left the backyard and went inside. I went to take a shower, but I couldn't take my mind off James's beautiful black cock fucking Tasha. I took a cool shower but that didn't help. When I was done with my shower, I dried myself and lay on the bed naked, and pulled out my vibrator. I had to take care of the ache. I lay back on the bed with my towel under me and rubbed my clit deeply and then slid it deep in my drenched tight pussy. My moans sounded more like howls. Once I composed myself, I noticed that my blinds were open and I could see the house next door. Now I was worried that someone next door saw me, or even heard me since I was soo loud. Hopefully, they didn't...

The next day came and I was running late to take one of my exams. I put on my yoga pants, a tank top and a hoodie and put on my sneakers really quick and ran out of the house. I made it in time to take my exam and was feeling really confident that I did well. I got back to the house around 2 pm and I went straight for the wine. I needed to unwind.

I poured myself a nice big glass and just sat in the living room with the TV on. Someone knocked on the door, so I went to check who it was. It was James with some letters in his hands. I opened the door and he told me that the mailman mixed the mail. I told him that he could come in if he wanted, and I would check the mail that had been sitting on our table. He was dressed really sharp in a nice suit, and was smelling divine. Then I had a flashback of him having sex with Tasha and I couldn't think straight.

I checked through the mail I had, and I gave him a few of his, and he gave me mine. I apologized to him for not going through the mail, but we were always going in and out of the house. He told me that he has seen my other housemates, but it was a quick in and out. I told him that we were always late for something. We both laughed. He stated that I was definitely prettier than my housemates. I blushed with that compliment. I said, "Thank you for that compliment, but I don't think so."

He moved closer to me and said, "Oh trust me, you definitely are." He checked me out up and down, and licked his lips. Seems like he definitely enjoyed what he was seeing. I was in my yoga pants and tank top. Then it hit me that I forgot to wear a bra. So, I was giving him a good show. I turned even redder knowing that I made that mistake.

alessia69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alessia69

He leaned into me and kissed my neck. I pushed him away, and said, "James, you are married, we can't do this."

Then he said something that made me so embarrassed. James said, "I know you were checking us out having sex yesterday."

I was fumbling my words. I didn't know what to say. Eventually, words did come out of my mouth. I said, "I don't know what you are talking about James."

He had a sly look in his face and said, "Well, I guess I was wrong, but I tell you this much, I enjoyed the show you gave me on the bed," and he put his hand on my leg.

I was thinking to myself, "Oh goodness, he saw me". I didn't know what else to say.

He leaned over again and started to kiss my neck. He put his big hand on my chin to keep me still. His soft lips on my neck and the scent of his cologne was driving me insane. He nibbled my ear and asked me, "Ever had a big black dick, baby?"

I said, "No, James I haven't."

He then asked, "Do you want to have one now?"

And without any hesitation or thinking straight, I said, "Fuck yes." I really didn't know what I was thinking, but I was super wet, and just wanted James.

James pulled down my low-cut tank top and my big breasts bounced out. He leaned down and started sucking and biting hard on my hard nipples. While he was doing this, he slid his big hand in my yoga pants. I couldn't think straight. It was euphoric.

After a few minutes of touching me all over, he stood up and started to undo his pants. I knew exactly what to do next. I took off my tank top and pulled my yoga pants and drenched panties down to my ankles and quickly got on my knees. It was like I NEEDED his black cock. He pulled down his slacks and boxers, and his long, beautiful cock was right in my face.

James said, "I know you are young, so I will teach you how to please a man like me." He started to stroke his cock, and he demanded that I lick and suck gently on his big balls. I reached to cup his balls, and he said, "No damn hands you little whore, only your mouth." It turned me on soo much for a man to take control of me like this.

I started to lick on his balls, and up his long shaft and back down. He moaned in approval. "Don't stop, bitch," he said. I then licked back down his long shaft and licked between his balls. His dick had to be ten inches. The biggest I had before that was only, like, eight.

He aimed his cock head at my lips, and rubbed it on my lips and tongue. He said, "Take it little by little in your mouth." I didn't hesitate to grab a hold of this monstrous cock and try to take it as deep as I could in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head, and started to fuck my mouth deeper and deeper. I gagged a little bit, but took most of it down my throat. "You are a good cock sucker," he said. He continued to fuck my mouth some more, my saliva dripping down my chin to my breasts.

He then got me up from my knees and bent me over on the couch. He slapped my ass really hard, leaving a big handprint. He complimented how firm and big my ass was. He told me just to bury my face in the pillow and enjoy. Expecting him to slide his big dick in me, instead, I felt his long tongue in my ass, while his fingers were rubbing on my clit. I almost exploded right there and then.

I moaned loudly in the pillow and he went faster with his tongue and fingers, tongue fucking my ass and fingering my pussy. I exploded all over his fingers, and he wouldn't let up. He told me to tell him when I was about to cum, and I screamed, "Right now."

He stopped and let my pussy and ass pulsate for a few seconds. I was actually mad that he stopped. My sexual high was going away until he stood up and rubbed his fat tip all over my clit. It drove me nuts again. I screamed at James, "PLEASE FUCK ME."

He responded, "That is what I was waiting for." He just wanted me to get on edge that I was getting frustrated. He slid his big cock slowly in my pussy. He said, "You are soo tight baby, I am going to enjoy stretching you out." He had about five inches in me, and all of a sudden he put both of his hands on my shoulders and started to ram my tight pussy. I was howling loudly in ecstasy. I didn't want him to stop. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled back, arching my back to him.

He loved to see me take all of his ten inches like a champ. I screamed, "I am going to cum." He fucked me harder and I was bouncing like crazy off of his body until I exploded all over his cock at least twice. He then commanded me to get back on my knees. I was so out of it by this time, but I did what he said. He slid his soaked cock back in my mouth and fucked my mouth some more. I had to admit, the taste of my cum on his cock was amazing. I got really into sucking him deeply, and he bellowed that he was about to cum. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to stroke it really fast. He told me to open my mouth, and I obliged. My tongue was sticking out and he started to gush his warm streams of cum all over my face and mouth.

Streams and streams of his cum went right down my throat. He tasted so good. I grabbed his cock and sucked it clean. I told him, "You have to go back home to Tasha nice and clean papi."

He just gave me a look and said, "Good little whore." He got dressed like nothing happened and told me, "Tasha and I are inviting you to dinner. I will let you know when."

I said, "Oh okay, sure."

Before leaving the house he looked back at me and said, "By the way, Tasha enjoyed the show you gave us as well." I blushed in embarrassment, but then got turned on at the thoughts of them watching me like that.

Part 2 "The Dinner" will be coming soon...

Published 
Written by Birican87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments