Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex on the Beach

"It's always been a fantasy of mine to have sex on the beach, but not with her."

16
8 Comments 8
26.9k Views 26.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"What fantasies do you have?" Nikki asked me while I was sitting in the back of her truck.

"Hmm... you really wanna know?" I began to limber up for amusement purposes.

"Yes I do!"

"Okay, well, I've always wanted to have sex in the lake, make love on the beach of the lake under the stars. Umm...say I know a girl who wants me, but also has a boyfriend and I don't know him, well, I want to take her into a different room and fuck her with him there. The thrill of him catching us would make it exciting! And nasty, degrading sex with a naive girl..." I hurriedly said the last sentence, then began thinking of ways to execute screwing a girl with a boyfriend.

"Sex in the lake?" Nikki asked. "That's fucking hot..." She appeared to be slightly flushed. "And what do you mean nasty and degrading sex with a girl?" She sat up with this question.

"Well, I want to make the girl think I'm sweet and caring and when we get back to my place, BAM - surprise her with the not so Sweet and Innocent." I gave her a mischievous smile.

Nikki appeared to be slightly flushed. She sat on the tailgate and put her right leg over both of my legs, her left leg was bent in towards her right leg. The night began to get chilly, so she somehow produced a blanket that was situated over her waist. I had no intentions of having sex with this girl. Her friend, Megan, happened to be sitting on the opposite side of the truck from me, but I'm pretty sure she would've been oblivious to what was going on if I dared to reach under that blanket and rub on Nikki's love hole.

"What are some of your fantasies?" I asked Nikki, taking advantage of her lower body being concealed by the blanket. I placed my hand on her thigh and let it rest there, wanting to see her reaction. She slid a little closer to me, causing my hand to slide further up her thigh. 'Now I'm going to tease the hell out of you, bitch.' I said to myself.

"Sex in the lake, threesome with myself and two guys and myself with a guy and a girl." Her legs slightly opened a little more than they already were as I got closer to her denim covered pussy.

I reached her crotch and began rubbing her pussy from the outside of her shorts. Nikki jumped from the sudden touch and leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder, trying to keep her composure. I applied more pressure as I located her clit, causing her to whisper a moan in my ear. I kept rubbing on her clit until she grabbed my hand and pulled it away.

"You're gonna make me soak my shorts!" She whispered to me. The entire time, Megan, had been rambling on about her fantasies. I wasn't paying attention, so I couldn't tell you what they were.

"Let's go skinny dipping, Megan!" Nikki began stripping down and ran towards the lake.

"Are you stupid?" Megan asked her. "The water is going to be cold!"

"Oh come on you sissy! David, come on in too!" She yelled as she entered the water. "Oh my! It's cold!" She kept on trudging though.

"Ha ha, you're on your own there!" I wasn't about to get in the cold water.

Megan stripped down and ran into the lake. The two girls were about waist deep and couldn't go any further with the cold temperature of the water.

"Come on, David." Nikki begged me.

"I'm not stupid. Besides, the water is cold!" I know what she wants, but I didn't come here for that.

"It's not that bad!" She was shivering.

"Liar..." I went back to her truck and plopped down on the tailgate.

The two girls splashed around for a few minutes while I sat there and watched. Nikki has a great body and she's by no means ugly, but she's just annoying. She acts like she's still in Junior High and I can't handle that. No wonder I tend to go towards the older women.

I just sat on the tailgate and was talking to Megan's boyfriend, Eric. We watched the girls play in the water and, I'm not going to lie, I was curious to know what it would be like to have sex with Nikki. It was dark, so I couldn't really make out her body, but there was just enough light to see that it was in fact as nice as it appeared. Megan, on the other hand, wasn't so attractive. She had a little more around the waist than I would prefer and her face just didn't match up to what I was into. If Nikki had the idea of having a threesome with Megan and I, I would have respectfully declined her offer. The only one I was considering fucking was Nikki and that would take some encouragement to make that happen.

I must have been lost in thought, seeing that I hadn't noticed the girls had walked back up to the truck.

"Can you give me your hoodie?" Nikki asked me as she stood in front of me completely naked.

My hoodie happened to be sitting next to me, so I handed it to her and watched as her breasts disappeared from my gaze.

"Thank you." She grabbed my hands and pulled me off the tailgate of her truck and pulled me towards the shore. We were close to the water when she stopped and wrapped her arms around my torso, pulling me into her. "Come in the water with me." She whispered in my ear. "Let's fulfill one of your fantasies." She gave me a wink and tried to pull me closer to the water.

"No, it's too cold. If it were warmer, I would." I pulled her closer and reached between her legs, only to feel her very wet pussy.

evarelusion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evarelusion

I thrust two fingers in as deep as they would go and started fingering her in front Megan and Eric. Nikki leaned against me and started kissing my neck and softly moaning. I was rock hard, but still didn't want to have sex with her. I didn't like her, but something was telling me to not pass up getting laid either.

"Okay, Megan," she began as she reached for the blanket, "I really need to get laid! Come on, David." She started walking with the blanket, trying to find a remote place to lay it down. Nikki walked a few feet from the truck and laid the blanket down. Without hesitation, she laid down and motioned me towards her. Reluctantly, I dropped to my knees, between her legs, and undid my pants. I reached down and grabbed her by the hair and made her sit up right. I freed my cock from it's confines and thrust it between her lips. She began bobbing up and down on my shaft all on her own. She hungrily sucked on my cock, making me stop her before I erupted down her throat. I pushed her back down and climbed on top of her. I grabbed my cock and began rubbing it up and down her slit, hitting her clit with each pass.

"Fuck me please.." Nikki begged. "I need your cock right now!" The look in her eye made me thrust all the way insider her. "Oh my gosh, you feel so amazing!" She moaned out loud.

"You're really tight." I responded.

I immediately started thrusting in and out of her tight, wet pussy. I pumped in and out for a few minutes before I realized we weren't alone. I looked up ans saw two sets of headlights; one set coming from our left and the other from our right.

"Oh shit!" I said as I slowed down my thrusting. "Those people (pointing to my right) are leaving and I don't know what they are doing." Pointing to my left.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop." She moaned as she watched the car approach from my right.

"I don't want them to see us fucking!" I made the attempt to pull out, but she locked her legs around me. Pissed off, I started railing her cunt, pounding her with everything I had. I thrust in and out a few times before I came. I didn't bother pulling out and just came deep inside Nikki without her knowing.

The car was dangerously close by now, so I pulled out and laid next to her while her left leg covered my exposed cock. It quickly deflated as the car went by without seeing what we were doing.

"That was too close for comfort. They just killed my erection." I lied.

"I'll get it back." Nikki sat up and began sucking my cock, trying to revive it from it's limp form. My cock began to slowly grow, but wasn't quite hard enough to matter. She sucked on it some more until it was hard enough to enter her dripping wet hole. She climbed on top of me and began grinding her pussy over my cock. I could feel my cum start to leak out of her pussy. She positioned herself over my cock and sank on to it, my own cum used as a natural lube. She began slowly rocking back and forth on my cock. I felt it grow a little harder inside of her, but nothing like it usually is.

Nikki sat straight up and began riding my cock like a pro. She was bouncing up and down on my shaft with everything she had. Every couple minutes she would slow down and I would match her thrust for thrust until she picked up her pace again.

"You're not close to cumming yet, are you?" Nikki asked, nearly out of breath.

"Nope." I casually answered. "I want on top now." I rolled over on top of her and made the attempt to stick it back in her. She tightened back up and my dick still hadn't fully recovered. I lined up with her hole and began to push. Slowly my cock began to enter and this is when it became rock hard again. The tightness and pressure of her opening caused it to regain it's true form.

"There we go!" I said as I began gliding in and out of her tight pussy.

I picked up speed and pounded her tight pussy, her moans echoing off the canyon that we were in. I didn't want anyone to hear us, so I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Are you almost done?" She mumbled under my hand.

"Close." I picked up my pace and really laid it to her. I uncovered her mouth because I knew the end was coming and I didn't care if anyone heard her. I was ready to cum again. I thrust in a few more times until the cum began it's journey from my sack, through my shaft and into her vice-like cunt.

"Did you just cum?" Nikki asked as I withdrew my spent cock from her well fucked pussy.

"Yep." I laid next to her on the blanket.

"Oh my gosh, you're amazing.." She said as she laid her head on my shoulder, trying to cuddle up to me.

"Yeah." I was almost out of breath after that. We just laid on the blanket for about fifteen minutes before we got up and went back to her truck. We arrived to find Eric and Megan having sex as well. That was not a sight I wanted to see. I just turned around and walked back towards the water until they were done, with Nikki glued to my side as well.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Nikki asked as she held me tight around my waist. "I don't want to go home." I know why she wants to stay with me.

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

'You have no idea what you're in for tonight...' The wheels in my head were turning..

Published 
Written by Remington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments