Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Much Older Men Encounter June

"Steve and his friends' story of young June's visit to the Tavern Inn"

95
23 Comments 23
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is another viewpoint of the wonderful stories 'An Unexpected Encounter With A Much Older Man' by JCH1968 and 'A True Story About My First Proper Girlfriend And An Unexpected Encounter' by Lazycalm56. You must read those stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They are perhaps the best you'll find. With June's encouragement, I wanted to give another perspective, and help June explore some deep feelings she has shared about this encounter."

Click, click, click.

Steve looked up and saw that the sound was high-heels on the wood floor, high heels on a very cute, very long legged young girl, walking into the pub with a young man. She had blonde hair, she was slim, and the dress she was wearing was very short. He wondered what she had on under it.

‘A tourist from the south,’ he thought to himself. ‘Probably London or somewhere that little sluts are made. That must be her boyfriend she’s with.’

Every man in the place, mostly his mates, had their eyes on her. His friend Mick was by the door as she walked in.

As she walked past him, he smiled and said "Oh, yes, baby girl, dressed to kill and looking so gorgeous."

He whistled and added “Those legs, baby.”

Steve saw her smile back at him!

Steve was fifty-five years old. He was a big man, some gray, but he was athletic. He was a keen observer of any pretty women around, especially ones who looked like they would like even more of his attention. Sometimes he did more than observe.

As she had walked towards him, he thought ‘no way there’s a bra under that dress.’

Steve watched her sit down with her boyfriend, then Mick rejoined him with their friends on the right side of the bar.

Steve, Mick, Paul, and Ray liked what they saw. They were all in their late forties to early fifties. They were The Tavern Inn Boys. They had been that for many years. They were no longer boys.

Steve and his friends stood not far from the door to the ladies toilet.

“Ey up, look what we got here,” Steve said to Mick.

Mick was his best friend, only a year or two younger.

“Our little gauntlet she’ll be running when she needs to visit the 'Ladies',” Mick leered and said.

Eventually, the sweet thing got up, looked around to decide which way the toilet was, and walked towards them.

As she walked past, she had to walk very close to them to get by.

Mick made a low wolf whistle and brushed her ass with his hand as she passed.

Steve did the same, but was a bit more deliberate, squeezing to see how ‘fresh’ she was.

“Fucking gorgeous, baby,” Steve said as he squeezed.

She disappeared into the toilet, but soon returned, and she ran their little gauntlet again on her return to her table.

“That fine ass, I could watch her walk away all day long,” Steve told Mick.

"Those heels really shape up her bum, and the click click click they make means ‘look at me!’"

“She looked a little flushed when she came out,” Mick laughed. “I don’t think our attention bothered her too much. She liked it.”

They saw her sit back down with her boyfriend, and she obviously told him something, perhaps something about the attention she got from those older guys…

Her boyfriend immediately looked towards them, and Steve just smiled back.

“Boyfriend looks a little shaken, but not pissed off. I think he likes seeing his little girlfriend get some attention,” he told Mick.

“Dressed like that, he knew she’d be noticed.”

“I have some ideas. I think she’d be nice to talk to, get a little closer to,” Steve continued.

Mick knew that Steve could get very close.

Eventually, the boyfriend went to visit the toilets. The pretty girl got up and walked to the bar to get coffee.

Mick watched Steve move in. Steve walked over and stood next to the cute thing at the bar.

Steve had expert moves. They saw him work his charm and his dominance.

“Got his hand on her bum already,” Paul said.

“She’ll push it away a couple of times..but not every time, I’ll wager.”

“She’s a young one. What do you figure, eighteen or so?” Paul asked Mick.

“Nah. Look at her standing there. I’d say she was just seventeen,” He looked back at Paul and winked. “You know what I mean?”

Paul laughed. Mick could be really funny.

After a few tries, Steve’s hand stayed put and caressed her little bum. He even kissed her and held her head close to his.

“We’ll see what color her knickers are soon, if she’s wearing any,” Ray said.

Maki_Ma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maki_Ma

“If she’s wearing any, she may not be wearing them for long. Look at her melt under Steve’s hands.”

Her knickers were black, they all saw. Steve had gotten her little dress raised up in the back, and his hand was feeling under them. He turned her a bit so the team had a good view.

“Look at him go. I’ll bet that little one’s ass feels as good as it looks… better,” said Paul.

They saw Steve take full advantage. His hand slid her knickers down, so they all could see. 'What a pretty little bum!' was the unanimous thought.

Steve said something to her. She looked startled, but shakily walked back the toilets again. When she returned, she stopped by her boyfriend and dropped something in his lap. She smiled sweetly and said something to him.

“I think those were her knickers she gave the young lad,” Mick said. “Probably too soaked to wear!”

“Good girl. Follows orders,” Ray agreed. They knew that Steve had told her what to do.

She walked back to Steve... for more. 'What a sweet thing she is,' Mick thought.

Now naked under her dress, her ass looked wonderful... small, but wonderful.

Steve gave them a real show. He slid his hand back under her dress and raised it enough to show her off. He felt her up with complete confidence.

Steve turned June slightly, so her boyfriend had a good view, and he smiled over her shoulder at him. He reached around the front of her dress to explore her little pussy.

Steve stared over June's shoulder, directly at her boyfriend, smiling, working his fingers in her. June’s body trembled a little and softened. He knew she was close to orgasm.

Steve and his mates saw the boyfriend, with a strange look on his face, get up and quickly walk to the toilets. His hand covered his crotch area the best he could.

“I think he came in his pants,” offered Mick.

“Can you blame him? Steve gave him quite a show, and with his own little girlfriend, too.”

While the boyfriend was gone, Steve led June to a more isolated room in the bar, where they could sit down and have a bit more privacy. It was not complete privacy, though. Mick and the others followed and guarded the entry. They could still watch the expert and his prey.

Steve charmed June with words and caresses. He gradually undid the front buttons of her dress and opened it up. He was showing her. They could all enjoy watching her little bare titties as he felt them, moved them around, pinched them. He had the hem of her cute little dress up around her waist, and he worked her pussy with his strong fingers. Her pussy was glistening.

When Steve pulled out his cock, June felt his big hand, guiding her own hand to where she grasped it, stroking it.

This put June over the edge and she shuddered and writhed in her seat with a crashing orgasm.

As Steve felt himself ready to cum, he pushed June's head down on his cock, so she would suck her first older man. Steve filled her mouth with his seed and she swallowed as much as she could. It was a lot. More than she had ever experienced.

Mick and the others noticed that the boyfriend had joined them and had seen it all. The lad had a nice wet spot on the front of his trousers, probably not as much as what Steve just put down her throat though.

When June recovered, Steve seemed to tell her something very important. She drew back, asked some questions, but she did not shake her head ‘no’. Mick knew what Steve proposed, a gang bang with four Northern men, older men, using her body fully, probably with her boyfriend watching. He hoped so.

The young couple, both looking a bit shaken, gathered their things to leave the pub.

As they walked away, Steve rejoined his friends. He answered their eager questions. Steve had made his proposal to her and given her boyfriend his number to ring him up later.

“Name’s June,” he told his friends. She just turned seventeen. Perfect time for us to have her,” he informed them.

“London slut?” asked Mick.

“She’s not from the South,” Steve added, his eyebrows raised a little. “She’s a Northern girl, born in Leeds, she says.”

Mick considered for a moment, looking over as June and Mark left. “I want to breed that little Loiner.”

Published 
Written by reader909
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments