Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Olivia In Charge - Chapter 2

"Teenager Olivia reinforces her disciplinary control over her much older girlfriend"

11
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Olivia and Jenny were continuing to enjoy their respective role reversals. Jenny was fifty-eight-years-old and was enjoying herself as a teenager of seventeen-years-old, whilst Olivia was relishing her position of authority even though actually the seventeen-year-old but taking the maternal role in the household.

Jenny happily played the stroppy or sulking teenager, and even accepted the spanking Olivia gave her three times during the first week. Mind you, each time Olivia and Jenny ended up in Jenny’s huge double bed and enjoyed each other’s bodies and the huge orgasms they gave each other.

Olivia loved women Jenny’s real age and could not get enough of Jenny’s creased skin, sagging breasts, bat wings, and fleshy tummy. Jenny loved Olivia’s unlined face, long flowing naturally dark hair, her well-toned arms and firm thighs, and her flat tummy, remembering, perhaps not wholly truthfully, how she looked just like that when she really was a teenager. However, both Olivia and Jenny played out their reversed roles, and each grew more and more in to theirs as the days rolled by.

Olivia really was enjoying her maternal role. She was happy doing the cleaning and washing and shopping even though she saw Jenny just lounging around the house. Like most mums, she knew how to release the tension of a stroppy teenager. She knew that shouting rarely worked as most teenagers just shouted back or stomped out of the room calling their mum all sorts of names under their breath. Olivia, though, did have the right to give Jenny a bare bottom spanking. However, initially at least, Olivia wanted to try the more normal maternal approaches, and a favourite was to carry out a, ’Rage clean,’ which was cleaning whilst in a furious rage. Olivia would even smile after a while knowing she had calmed down again even though Jenny hadn’t changed or repented or apologised.

Jenny enjoyed sitting around when Olivia did the cleaning or washing or ironing, as well as when she made lunch or dinner and even set the table before calling her in when the meal was on the table. Jenny reckoned it was a teenagers given right not to help.

Olivia was a quick learner, and soon deciding even rage cleaning didn’t ease the tension of a lazy teenager, it only took a week before major change was instigated by Olivia. Jenny returned home from a friends house to find Olivia had moved in to the main bedroom with the en-suite bathroom, and had moved Jenny’s clothes to the box bedroom. Olivia explained, “It was wrong for me to have a smaller bedroom than you if you are the teenager, so I will now have the main bedroom.”

Jenny had to agree and even during her first night taking a shower in the family bathroom and sleeping in a single bed, she knew Olivia had again made the right decision. It was a small box room, but adequate for her teenager needs, Jenny told herself.

Olivia had explained to Jenny, “You will take the box room. The third bedroom will be the punishment room where I will spank you when necessary. The second bedroom will be for visitors as I intend having my friends over to stay, and they will be allowed to watch me spank you.”

Jenny initially didn’t agree that Olivia’s friends should get the larger second bedroom, nor should they be allowed to watch her being spanked. However, during that first night in the box room Jenny masturbated thinking about being spanked in front of several of Jenny’s friends, and so accepted that decision as well.

Jenny had made a decision as well, which she told herself that as a teenager she could make without asking her mum. She had showered and gone to bed for the first time in the box room. The next morning she came downstairs in her dressing gown and when talking to Olivia allowed the dressing gown to open and Olivia didn’t just see that Jenny was naked, but that she had shaved her pussy hair as well. Olivia was surprised that Jenny hadn’t asked her, but then remembered that she had a Brazilian which only her closest friends knew about, and that shaving was an in-thing for teenagers for the bikini line, and accepted that Jenny had just taken it to an extreme. As Jenny’s dressing gown stayed open Olivia looked intently at the clean shaven pussy lips and wanted to kiss and lick them there and then. However, she held back, firstly as Jenny had got home late the night before and was due a spanking which would have to take priority over sex, and, secondly, it was parents day at college this morning.

Jenny had, of course, deliberately shown Olivia her shaven pussy knowing that after a spanking they usually went to bed together. She even loved making out with a stinging bottom and tonight wanted to see whether her shaved pussy made tongue and finger sex even better. What Jenny had forgotten was that this morning was the parents day, where parents and students met with the teachers to get feedback on the students performance during the previous term. It was always held ten days in to the summer break and Olivia would be meeting with her teacher, Mrs Dawson.

Olivia looked sternly at Jenny and said, “We have to leave for college in half-an-hour, so get dressed, Jenny. You are due a spanking for breaking curfew last night but I will have to give you that before your bedtime tonight.” Olivia didn’t add that after the spanking they would have sex, and she loved it when Jenny had a wet and tear-stained face to go with her wet pussy. She knew, though, that if she told Jenny now it would be more likely to make her misbehave at college as she also enjoyed sex after a spanking.

Jenny still hoped that her shaved pussy would still lead to sex when they got back from college, and a spanking would make it all more erotic for as well.

Olivia quickly got ready and came back downstairs in her green and white check gingham short-sleeved dress and white ankle socks, which was the summer uniform.

Jenny came back down wearing a summery thin strappy dress which was light green with large white polka dots, and a hem that was only inches below her bottom, and showed off her bare legs.

Olivia was wide-eyed as the dress would have looked just right on a real teenager, but looked a little strange on a woman Jenny’s age.

Jenny saw the almost hidden smile on Olivia’s face and said, “I got this dress yesterday when I was out.”

Olivia replied, “Hey, you look great.” Actually, Olivia did like Jenny with her teenage clothes look, as it emphasised her acceptance of their reversed roles. Olivia told herself that it was a shame that she had to wear her college uniform, but that was a rule, and so for this morning they both dressed like teenagers.

Jenny also had to drive them to college, and, as she drove, Jenny again asked about her now overdue spanking. “I’m sorry I broke curfew, mum. I know I will get a spanking when we get back though.”

Olivia laughed. “You certainly will, my girl, and don’t think I didn’t notice your pussy when your dressing gown flew open.”

Jenny smirked. “Oh, you saw it,” she asked acting as though surprised.

“I did,” Olivia replied, and added, “As well you know.”

Jenny realised that Olivia didn’t miss anything, just like most mum’s, she told herself.

Olivia ignored Jenny’s blushes and said, “So, at college you are there as my guardian so please behave, Jenny. It would be best to ignore the role play.”

Jenny replied, “Sure thing, Olivia. You are in charge and set the rules.”

Olivia hoped that Jenny meant it as she parked the car and they walked together towards the school entrance. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case.

Jenny was now used to being a teenager and as they sat in line with other parents and students Jenny started saying, “I’m bored.”

Olivia looked around and saw a couple of her friends with their mums and they were starting to smile. They knew that Jenny wasn’t her mum and that she was staying with her for a few weeks although Olivia hadn’t explained her current role play arrangement even to her friends. So, those watching just reckoned that Jenny was the neighbour but one who didn’t understand just how tortuous a parents day can be. Olivia knew, though, that Jenny acting so strangely would be entertaining for everyone.

Just as Jenny made a few whispered rude but still audibly clear comments about some of the parents a perfect, Simpson, passed by. She stopped in front of Olivia and Jenny and said officiously, “Come with me, please, both of you.”

Olivia was taken aback by the instruction but she knew she had to obey Simpson or risk a prefects detention.

Simpson led them to the headmistresses study and ordered both Olivia and Jenny in. Once inside Simpson ordered, “Please sit in the visitors chairs,” and she sat in the headmistresses chair behind the large desk.

Jenny was concerned at the way she was being ordered about by a teenager who wasn’t role playing but was in a position of authority.

Simpson became less officious as she said to Haley, “Look, Layton, I was getting some comments from the other mums so thought I would diffuse things by bringing you both here.”

Olivia was relieved as she certainly didn’t want to sour the well behaved hard working reputation she had at the college. “Sorry, Simpson,” Olivia said knowing she needed to come clean. “Look, I am staying with Jenny and we are role playing, by exchanging our ages. It’s just that I have gone back to my age today but Jenny hasn’t. She doesn’t mean any harm by it, and maybe she should stay in the car whilst I see the teachers.”

Simpson took a moment to understand what Olivia was saying, but when she did she looked at Jenny and in particular the clothes she was wearing, and asked, “Is that it, then? Are you acting like a teenager.”

Jenny smiled and said, “I guess so, sweetie,” although it sounded ruder than she had intended.

Simpson didn’t appreciate the tone of voice and said sternly, “You do know that Olivia is likely to be a prefect next term?”

Jenny didn’t know that but said, “I’m not surprised as she is a clever kid.”

Simpson wasn’t used to such an offhand attitude by an adult, but understood role play and said, “Well, in this college, there is a parent discipline scheme and rudeness like you are showing fall fouls of that.”

Jenny looked quizzically, and asked, “Okay, and the point is?”

Simpson kept a stern look on her face. “Well, if this got to the headmistress then I think she would cane you for your poor attitude.”

Jenny swallowed hard because she had never been caned but had wanted to know what it was like, although already expected that it would hurt. She didn’t reply and just looked questioningly at Olivia and shrugged her shoulders, knowing she was being intentionally rude. After all, she was enjoying playing the fed up teenager and throwing a strop but knew she couldn’t be disciplined here as it was a real college and she was role playing with two real teenagers and wasn’t a parent.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

Simpson continued, “However, if we assumed I was the headmistress then I could order you to bend over and I would cane you.” After a few moments she added with a smirk, “Or I could have one of the prefects, say, Olivia here, cane you.”

Jenny blushed, and said, rhetorically, “But I’m not a parent.”

Simpson retorted, “You are the guardian and so that counts.”

Olivia understood what Simpson was getting at. “I suppose that as we are role playing at home we could assume that the scheme applies to guardians, and assume that I am a prefect, and so I could carry out the caning.”

Simpson said emphatically to Olivia whilst nodding towards Jenny, ‘Exactly. That would also keep her out of the classrooms for a while and let the parents who complained leave.”

Jenny listened to the exchange and licked and bit her lip, thinking about what the two girls were agreeing to between themselves. Well, she wasn’t expecting to get caned today but suddenly the thought was turning her on.

Simpson continued, “I can arrange for your time slot to go back to the end of the queue and that would give you a good half-an-hour to deal with your, erm, mum.”

Olivia liked the idea, and replied, “Okay, Simpson, Do it. I’ll owe you one as well.”

Simpson smiled. “Just what I was hoping you would say as I need some help with a project I’m doing and I know you are more up to date on the subject than I am.”

Olivia knew that Simpson was doing a project that needed a girl from the year below, Olivia’s year, to work with her. Olivia liked Simpson and would have been happy to work with her even without her help today. However, she certainly liked the idea of caning Jenny which was an added bonus.

“I’ll go and tell the secretary to change your time to meet with Mrs Dawson. You get going here. The canes are in that cupboard,” Simpson said, pointing towards the wall as she went to the door and left the study.

As Olivia went to the cupboard and opened the door to show a whole set of canes, Jenny suddenly thought she ought to resist, but really was aroused by the sight of the canes and Olivia flexing one of them.

Olivia took a cane out of the cupboard, turned, and looking at Jenny, said, “Well, you made some rude comments outside, but I have the solution and I think you will be better behaved when we get to see my teacher.” She swished the cane to emphasise what she had said.

Jenny knew she would be better behaved because she would have the most awfully stinging bottom, not to mention the thought of the promised and deserved spanking when they got home. However, as a teenager, she knew she should at least try to resist, and as an adult she knew she could object. She might not mind being caned at home, but she didn’t know who might find out if she was caned here. Still, the prospect of being caned was making her pussy wet.

Olivia saw Jenny’s apparent reluctance but knew it was false. She glared at Jenny, flexed the cane in her hands, and ordered, “Get your dress up above your waist, your knickers down to your knees, and bend over and grab the seat of the chair.”

Jenny swallowed hard as she stood in front of the chair and did as she was told. First she rolled her dress up to her waist, then edged her thumbs in to the waistband of her knickers and pushed them down to her knees, and finally bent over and grasped each side of the chair and parted her legs. As she did, she knew she liked the feeling of submission and supposed being caned was very teenager’ish as well.

Olivia kept flexing the cane as Jenny prepared herself to be caned, and when bent over, rubbed the cane from side to side across Jenny’s gorgeously flabby bare bottom cheeks.

Just as Olivia was about to pull her arm back the door to the study opened and Simpson, saying, “Your time has been changed, so I thought I would watch you cane your, erm, mum.”

Jenny was horrified and started to stand up. Olivia tapped the cane on her bottom hard enough to make Jenny stop and return to the bent over position.

Olivia wasn’t concerned if Simpson watched, and said, “Okay, Simpson. I have a naughty mum here who needs the cane.”

Jenny was reconciled to being watched, and even felt aroused by the prospect.

Olivia took control and ordered, “Right, girl, six strokes and stay in position or you will get extras.”

Jenny gasped as she heard the threat and stayed bent over. She looked behind her and saw Olivia’s legs and when her calf muscles tightened reckoned the cane was on its way down to her bottom. Next moment she yelped in pain as the cane bit in to her bottom, but managed to open her eyes again and see Olivia’s calf muscles tense again.

Olivia landed the first stroke and smiled as she saw the red welt appear and was even pleased with the yelp Jenny gave. She was most pleased with the fact Jenny stayed bent over and so accepting her punishment. She saw Jenny’s shaved pussy and wondered if Simpson did also, but knew she would be licking and sucking it tonight in bed, after spanking Jenny, of course.

Jenny yelped after the second stroke, and even louder after the third. She was finding the pain so intense, but she had no say in the punishment as Jenny was in charge, just as they both wanted. Being a mum might be a lie, but that didn’t matter to Jenny who was happy being in her loving relationship with the dominant Olivia. Even as she yelped after the fourth stroke she felt more and more loved by her young dominant girlfriend.

Olivia looked at the four fiercely red raised welts and then landed the cane for the fifth stroke and listened happily to Jenny’s even louder gasp. Olivia wondered whether she was getting aroused by caning Jenny although she felt that Jenny was handling the caning well. She felt flutters in her vagina when she heard a sob and wondered if tears might follow, although reminded herself that that was no less than Jenny deserved for making the rude comments she had earlier.

Jenny couldn’t stop her sobbing but knew there was just one stroke to go. She knew she deserved the pain of the caning and told herself to be more adult when seeing Olivia’s teacher, but also felt aroused by the caning as it was being given by her beloved teenage lover who she hoped would hold her tightly afterwards to make her feel secure and loved.

As Olivia aimed the sixth and final stroke she felt a mixture of righteousness disciplining Jenny for making those rude comments, but also increasing arousal, and as she landed the sixth stroke and heard Jenny’s loud yelp, gasping breath through clenched teeth, and her bottom cheeks quivering and with six red raised welts, the mixture of arousal and correctness intensified.

Jenny howled when the sixth stroke landed, bent her legs and raised one, but managed to keep a hold of the chair but was so glad she had stayed bent over for all six strokes.

Olivia watched as Jenny strove to recover from her caning and noticeably stayed bent over with the six red welts glowing across her creased bottom skin and with her shaved pussy lips glistening, which told Olivia that Jenny was also aroused by the caning.

Olivia glanced towards Simpson and saw her looking at Jenny’s pussy with a smile, but she also knew that Jenny was aroused.

Olivia again focussed on Jenny, and said, “Okay, you can get up and sort yourself out.”

Jenny took a few moments to register the instruction but then eased herself up. Once standing her hands flew to her bottom and rubbed her stinging bottom cheeks as she stepped from foot to foot trying to cope with the pain. Her eyes were closed and so she didn’t see the smile on Simpsons’ face as she watched her dance with her stretched pussy lips so clearly on show.

Olivia and Simpson smiled at each other, and Simpson mouthed, “Well done,” and Olivia mouthed back, “Thank you.”

Jenny missed the exchange as she was still rubbing her bottom and dancing. However, she recovered enough to see Simpson disappearing out of the study and remained embarrassed that she had seen her being caned, although, as she knew she had deserved the caning she couldn’t complain that Simpson had watched.

Olivia watched as Jenny slipped her knickers back on and rolled her very short dress back down, but noticed it was so short that it didn’t cover the lowest of the welts. She smiled at the realisation that anyone walking behind them would see the welt on the backs of both her legs.

Jenny finished dressing and shook her hair so it had the semblance of being in place, before standing in front of Olivia and saying, “I’m sorry for my rude comments, and thank you for caning me.”

Olivia wanted to say, ‘My pleasure,’ but instead said, “So long as you have learned your lesson, girl.”

Jenny really had learned her lesson, but also discovered that being caned by her young lover was also a real turn-on. However, she allowed herself just to say, “I have learned my lesson, Olivia.”

Olivia leaned forward and pulled Jenny towards her and gave her a maternal hug.

Jenny loved the hug and felt so secure in Olivia’s arms she hugged her back.

Olivia allowed the hug to continue for a few moments before pulling away and saying, “We need to get to my classroom and see my teacher.” To emphasise, Olivia wagged her finger at Jenny and said, “No more rude comments or else you will be getting more than the spanking when we get home.”

Jenny was contrite and replied, “I will be a good girl, Olivia.”

Olivia smiled and said a friendly, “Let’s go then,” and led Jenny out of the study and towards the classroom. They got to the classroom and Olivia led Jenny in. It was empty except for the teacher. “Hullo Mrs Dawson,” Olivia said happily.

“Hullo, Olivia,” Mrs Dawson replied.

“My mum is away so I have asked Jenny to attend. I hope that is okay, Mrs Dawson?” Jenny asked.

“No problem,” Mrs Dawson replied. Just then she saw the back view of Jenny who was turning a chair around, and saw the red welt. She gave Olivia a questioning look and another when Jenny gasped as she sat down on the wooden seat.

Olivia immediately replied, “Its a burn mark, Mrs Dawson.”

Mrs Dawson clearly wasn’t sure because she could see that Jenny was blushing, but decided it was best to ignore that and looked at her papers.

Jenny was bored already but as her bottom stung so badly still she was reminded not to make any comments. She was thinking about the spanking Olivia had promised her when they got home, and then hoped they would make out in her, or rather Olivia’s, large double bed. She wanted to finger herself right then and wondered if she would get away with going to the toilets, but decided the risk wasn’t worth it, and decided it was safer to sit and listen to what was said no matter how boring.

Olivia was pleased with what had happened so far and knew she was going to get a good report from Mrs Dawson. She was already thinking about the spanking she would be giving Jenny when they got home, and how they would spend the night together in her large double bed and enjoy Jenny’s shaved pussy lips.

They both still wanted to continue living their reversed roles, and were looking forward to the rest of the time they would be living together.


 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments