Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abigail's Game Change – Chapter 1

"Abigail discovers her older neighbours desire to be disciplined by a girl her age."

43
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Abigail, who was seventeen, was returning from college and knocked on the neighbour's door as she was staying there tonight because her parents were away. She was in her sixth-form college uniform of a green and white check short-sleeved gingham dress, and it was summer so she was wearing white ankle socks. Her long dark brown hair flowed over her shoulders as she no longer had to keep it in a bun as she had to do when at college.

The door opened and Abigail smiled and said, "Hi, Mr M."

Malcolm smiled as well as he replied, "Hi, Abigail, come in."

Malcolm normally worked from home, although travelled on occasion, and was married to Hanna; Malcolm was thirty-one and Hanna was twenty-nine.

Abigail stayed in her college uniform as she did her homework sitting at the dining table. She was using Malcolm's computer and when she had finished her homework, she thought it would be fun to check the history. What she found shocked her, because there was a whole library of photographs of women spanking and caning men, almost all on the man's bare bottom.

In most respects, Abigail was pretty much alpha for her age and was a prefect at college. She ran detention, as well as happily handing out detentions, and her immediate thought was to tell Hanna what she had found.

Just then Malcolm came into the dining room, and said, "I need to pop out for an hour. Is that okay, Abigail?"

Abigail looked at the screen and breathed with relief when she saw it was pointed away from Malcolm, and then looked up and replied, "No problem, Mr M."

As soon as Malcolm left the house, Abigail became so intrigued by what she saw on his computer. She opened several files, most of which were photos or videos, but there were some spanking stories, and the password to a spanking forum where Malcolm told those on the forum that he wanted to tell Hanna but was scared to. Given how clear it was that Mr M was into being spanked and caned, she wondered if he had hidden away any spanking implements or even a cane. She did know that she was told not to go into the fourth bedroom, which was Malcolm's office, so that was where she immediately went and delved into the cupboards.

That's where she found the cane. It was on a hangar covered by some of Malcolm's clothes and so well hidden because she only found it by luck.

Abigail went back downstairs to the dining room but couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Malcolm clearly had a hankering for being spanked and caned. She still thought sneakily that it would be fun to make Hanna aware of the fact but knew she couldn't be that direct. On the other hand, she thought how she sent girls at college to the headmistress to be caned and that she would love the chance to cane Malcolm herself, as impossible to happen that would be.

Hanna was still out when Malcolm came back and prepared dinner which they ate in the kitchen. He told Abigail, "Hanna won't be back until much later because she has a work do that she has to attend."

Abigail saw that as an opportunity to maybe find out some more about Malcolm's secret desires.

Malcolm and Abigail were still chatting over dinner when Abigail asked, "I sent two girls to the headmistress, and both got the cane." She looked directly into Malcolm's eyes as she said it and was sure that she saw a spark of interest, and that he was also blushing.

Malcolm asked, "How many strokes did each girl get?"

Abigail replied, "One got four and the other got six."

Malcolm said, almost wistfully, "I bet that hurt them both."

Abigail took the opportunity to ask, "Are you saying that because you got caned?" She deliberately didn't add the words, 'at school.'

Malcolm was still blushing as he replied, "No, Abigail, I wasn't."

Abigail then said, knowing she was lying but it fitted the discussion, "I know some of my friends have said they want to be caned just to find out how much it hurts. Did you ever think like that, Mr M?"

Malcolm was still blushing as he replied," I suppose I did have those thoughts sometimes." As he said it, he was eyeing Abigail's college dress and bare arms, and she was pretty sure that he was thinking about her spanking and caning him just then.

To set Malcolm thinking some more, Abigail said, "Those girls I sent to the headmistress to be caned, I really wished it was me who was giving them the cane. I think prefects should be allowed to cane the girls in prefects' detention Do you think that as well, Mr M?"

Malcolm knew that he had often imagined himself being spanked and caned by Abigail. She had such an authoritative tone of voice, at least he thought so. He also rather liked the idea of being disciplined by a girl her age and even found the fact that she was in her college uniform an added attraction.

As he thought those thoughts, Malcolm replied, "I agree with you and don't see anything wrong with the prefect's caning girls who are in prefect's detention."

Abigail smiled to herself as she wondered whether Mr M was getting an erection. She also thought about making him stand up and then to kill two birds with one stone she said, "By the way, Mr M, I wanted to show you something on the computer. She stood up and walked out of the kitchen, and heard Malcolm also stand up to follow her. She turned and smiled at him and while she didn't look further down, she clearly saw the bulge in his trousers.

When they got to the dining room, Abigail opened the computer, pressed a few buttons, and went straight to the folder with all of the photographs. To catch Malcolm off guard, Abigail then spun the computer around and said, "I found these."

Malcolm blushed a deep red, but Abigail also saw that the bulge in his trousers got even bigger.

She was really enjoying herself and said in her most haughty authoritative tone of voice, "You have been a naughty boy, and deserve a bare bottom spanking and the cane. Don't you." She made it a statement rather than a question.

Malcolm knew he was thinking the same but had another huge worry. He looked at Abigail and pleaded, "Please don't tell Hanna."

Abigail supposed that she could understand that, but saw another opportunity and said, "I won't, but you still need that bare bottom spanking and the cane. You need to go upstairs to your office and bring down the cane hanging up in your cupboard."

Malcolm's mind was in turmoil. How did Abigail know about the cane? On the other hand, he was being offered by Abigail so much of what he wanted. He even found her so sexy in her college dress and talking with her normal haughty tone of voice and so everything would work for him, except for Hanna finding out. Abigail hadn't said that she wouldn't tell her, but he immediately worked out that if he refused to do as Abigail told him, then she would probably tell Hanna anyway.

Having come to that conclusion, Malcolm replied, "Yes, Miss, I'll get it now."

As he left the room and went upstairs, he realised that he had addressed Abigail so respectfully because that is how he imagined himself having to speak to the woman who was about to discipline him.

Whilst Abigail was alone, although she heard Malcolm upstairs rummaging around, she was getting more and more excited. She thought about the bulge in Malcolm's trousers and then realised that her own knickers were now damp.

Once Malcolm came back into the room, Abigail immediately turned a dining chair into the room and sat down. As she did, she yanked her college dress right up so that Malcolm would be lying across her bare thighs, and as she did that, said, "I don't want you leaking all over my college dress. Now put the cane on the table, then get your trousers and underpants down to your ankles and get across my lap."

Malcolm knew that he had passed the point of no return and that he was actually looking forward to having the experience that he had fantasied about for so long. He had thought about paying for this pleasure, and if Hanna found out he would certainly be paying a lot more albeit not in money, but right now this was by far the better option, being spanked and caned by the clearly authoritative Abigail.

Moments later, Malcolm was standing to the side of the seated Abigail and had pushed his trousers and underpants down to his ankles. He then eased himself down across her lap, loving how his erect penis was pressing down on her bare thighs. He even loved the feeling of submission, and

humiliation, with his close-up view of the floor and the wondrous view of Abigail's well-toned bare legs. Well, whilst he was pretty much an alpha male in all other respects, he had this hankering to be submissive and to be thrashed and to suffer the pain that went with it, and as he thought about that he knew that his erection was getting even stiffer.

Once Malcolm was across her lap, Abigail immediately put her hand on his bare bottom and rubbed it in circles, getting more and more excited. She had flicked through several of the photographs in the folder and saw just how red and welted most of the bottoms were and reckoned that was how he wanted to end up.

So, confident that was the case, she raised her hand and started to spank his bottom, on alternate bottom cheeks initially, and loved how he tensed his arms and legs as a reaction to those spanks. She certainly loved the fact that she was spanking a man nearly twice her own age and he was clearly accepting her every instruction, just as she supposed the girls at college followed immediately every instruction from the headmistress when they were in her Study to be caned.

Malcolm knew that he would find the early part of the spanking easy enough to deal with because he had been on plenty of forums that told him that. He didn't know whether Abigail would have the mindset to spank him as hard as he wanted to be spanked, but he was still enjoying the humiliation of being spanked by someone her age. Hopefully, the pain element would kick in and double up his experience.

Abigail kept on spanking Malcolm's bottom, changing tack after a while to spanking the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then the other bottom cheek several times in a row. She was getting happy with the way his bottom was changing colour but found that her hand was starting to hurt. She, therefore, managed to ease off one of the leather slippers that she was wearing, and ordered, "Hand me up that slipper, you naughty boy." She had earlier changed from her outdoor shoes to her slippers, which she did every time she was indoors.

Malcolm saw what Abigail was referring to and quickly grabbed hold of the slipper and handed it up to her. Moments later he knew that he was struggling rather more with the spanking as each spank was much harder now than with Abigail's hand.

Whilst he had found something quite sexy and personal about being given the hand spanking, he now knew that to achieve the level of pain that he wanted to experience, this was a far better choice. He even thought about the wooden-backed hairbrush that was such a common implement, but maybe next time, he told himself. As he said that to himself, he realised that he did want there to be a next time and even thought that he should tell Hanna and get her to spank him regularly.

Abigail could tell the different reaction she was getting by spanking Malcolm with the slipper compared to with her hand. She even found herself bringing the slipper down much harder than she did her hand because whilst her hand stung it didn't when using the slipper.

Abigail was disappointed when she realised that whilst Malcolm was gasping with the spanks, he certainly wasn't crying. She knew that when she saw the girls coming back from the headmistress after being caned, they always had tear-filled eyes. She at least wanted to get to that stage today as she reckoned that was also what Malcolm would want to happen.

So, Abigail stopped spanking and decided to move onto the next stage and ordered, now speaking as the woman in charge that she really was, "Right, Malcolm, get up and bend over and clasp hold of the chair so I can cane you."

zoe_hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_hot

She saw his trousers and underpants were on the floor as he had kicked them off during the spanking, which told her he may well have struggled to cope more than she had thought, which was certainly cool. Abigail had deliberately used Malcolm's first name because she thought it would add to his excitement to know that he was being dominated by a teenager.

Malcolm knew that the cane was what would really test him, but he was up for that and pushed himself up from Abigail's lap. As he did so he looked at Abigail's bare thighs to see if he had leaked any of his cum, and on the one hand, was disappointed that his eyes weren't tear-filled and blurred, but on the other hand, at least saw that he hadn't leaked.

Once Malcolm was standing, Abigail stood up and stepped to one side, and ordered, "Now bend over, Malcolm, and grab hold of the seat of the chair. I want your legs well apart."

Malcolm acknowledged the fact that Abigail had called him by his first name and to show his increasing respect for her he again addressed her respectfully, "Yes, Miss."

He then bent over and clasped hold of the seat of the chair, doing as he was told and parting his legs, knowing that his ball sac would be clearly visible to her, but then so had his erection been when he stood up and faced her. So, if anything, his humiliation just continued, but he was still very happy with that.

Abigail watched as Malcolm bent over as instructed, and as he did so she picked up the cane from the table and happily swished it once, enjoyed the sound, and swished it twice more. She was told by the girls at school who had been caned that that was what the headmistress did, and it certainly set the tone for them, and the anguish of knowing the pain that they were about to suffer, albeit in their case rightly so because they had broken the rules.

Once happy that she was totally in control, and enjoying that fact, Abigail positioned herself and rubbed the cane from side to side across Malcolm's bottom. She realised that she hadn't told Malcolm how many strokes of the cane she was going to give him and decided not to. She reckoned that might well increase his tension. She did move slightly sideways and had the perfect view of Malcolm's still very erect penis and had to smile to herself wondering whether that stiff erection would stay in place after a few strokes of the cane.

Focusing on the job at hand, Abigail rubbed the cane from side to side across Malcolm's bottom again, tapped it a couple of times, then pulled her arm back and brought the cane down landing it with a loud thwack, and she watched as it bit into his bottom, and she heard him gasp. Well, that was pretty good for the first stroke, she told herself.

Malcolm was taken by surprise by how painful that first stroke was because he knew from what he had read and seen that the pain would only increase. With that, he knew that he was enjoying the humiliation, just as he had hoped that he would. So, preparing himself for the serious pain to come, he looked at the floor behind him and saw Abigail's bare legs, now with both slippers removed, and saw her calf muscles tense which told him that the cane was on its way down for the second stroke.

Moments later he yelped because the pain was fiercer than after the first stroke. Would he be able to take six strokes, he asked himself before suddenly realising that he didn't know how many strokes Abigail was going to give him because she hadn't said. Had she done that intentionally to assert her control or was it an omission? He actually hoped it was the former and felt even more excited at that thought.

Abigail landed the third stroke, now aiming to land each stroke one below the other so there were tram lines painted across Malcolm's bottom. She also reckoned that if she didn't leave more than a few seconds between each stroke the pain would be even greater, and so that was what she did. Moments later she landed the fourth stroke and a few moments after that the fifth stroke and a few moments after that the sixth stroke. Each time she heard Malcolm's gasp get louder and louder but as he stayed in position, she reckoned that he was up for that.

Malcolm had kept count of the strokes and realised that was the sixth. He therefore looked behind him to gauge whether Abigail's calf muscles tensed again, and it was then that he realised that his eyes were now blurred. Of course, his bottom was also stinging with the pain and whilst part of him said he wondered what more strokes would feel like, he was thinking that maybe six was enough. Then, of course, he thought about the videos he had watched of men receiving forty-eight or sixty strokes and knew that he would be a wimp if six was all that he could take.

In the event, the decision was, of course, taken away from him by the dominant Abigail, as the seventh stroke bit into his bottom and this time he yelped because of the surprise. It didn't end there, because moments later the eighth stroke landed, and a few moments after that the ninth stroke. Now Malcolm knew he really was struggling and fighting to keep hold of the seat of the chair because he still didn't want to appear the wimp to Abigail.

As Abigail landed the tenth stroke, she realised that she was running out of bottom, and so started to work her way back up, landing the eleventh stroke which she saw slightly crisscrossed two of the previous strokes, and then the twelfth stroke, and each time Malcolm gasped or yelped, which in Abigail's mind she showed that he really was struggling.

Malcolm was struggling with the pain but was also relishing it. He had hoped that the pain would bring him pleasure and it certainly was. He could only see Abigail's blurred legs now but pictured them as they were and loved it that she was handling the caning so well. She was a natural and was giving such a great albeit so painful lesson. His wish to be disciplined severely by a woman was indeed happening as he was being thrashed by the teenage but totally authoritative Miss Abigail.

Whilst Abigail had originally intended to land twelve strokes, she realised that she may as well keep going. After all, Malcolm was an adult and so could clearly take many more strokes than the girls at college. So, still without stopping, she landed the thirteenth stroke working her way back up Malcolm's now well-welted bottom, followed by the fourteenth stroke and then the fifteenth stroke. She wasn't even halfway back up his bottom by then and so happily landed the sixteenth stroke then the seventeenth stroke and the eighteenth, each time finding herself enjoying listening to Malcolm's louder and louder yelps.

Having given eighteen strokes, Abigail still wasn't sure whether Malcolm actually wanted more, and, stepping again slightly to the side, looked at Malcolm's penis, and saw that it had now shriveled up. Did that mean the caning should stop, she asked herself, but quickly smiled to herself and thought, why not six more?

So, the nineteenth stroke quickly followed and then the twentieth stroke and she realised that she was now getting closer to where she had started with that first stroke. Even so, the twenty-first stroke got a bit closer as did the twenty-second stroke, and then she landed both the twenty-third stroke and twenty-fourth stroke as a double very hard set of strokes on almost the same line as she had given the first stroke. By now, she could hear that Malcolm was really struggling and actually realised that he was sobbing. What a success that was, she told herself.

Now that Malcolm was sniffing back tears, Abigail decided she had caned him enough, although half wondered whether he would ask to be caned again. However, for now, she said sternly, "Okay, Malcolm, you can get up now."

As Malcolm did push himself up from his bent-over position, he couldn't stop his hands rubbing his stinging bottom cheeks as he looked towards Abigail. She was a complete blur, so reckoned his humiliation in front of her was complete. The next moment he realised it wasn't, as he took one hand away from his bottom and rubbed it across his nose which he felt was wet, but clearly not with his tears. That was even more humiliating, he had to admit to himself.

Malcolm stood there, once again with both hands clutching his stinging bottom cheeks, but still sniffing back tears. It really had been a great experience for him, and he was so thankful to Abigail. He was even wondering more strongly whether he should now admit his need to be punished like this to Hanna. He was going to be away for two weeks from tomorrow morning, so told himself he would have to think that through and maybe raise it when he got back, by which time Abigail would have gone back home as well.

Abigail could tell that Malcolm wasn't able to see her clearly so she quickly eased her hand under her dress and felt her knickers which were damp. She knew that she hadn't had an orgasm, but then as the chair that Malcolm bent over was also dry, she knew that he hadn't had an orgasm either.

Maybe they should both go to their bedrooms and sort themselves out, she thought. After all, the punishment was given for sexual satisfaction rather than as a punishment. So, Abigail put the cane back on the table and said, "You can get dressed now, Mr M, and I reckon you had better go up to your bedroom to sort out that erection of yours."

Malcolm registered the fact that Abigail again addressed him as Mr M rather than Malcolm, and so supposed that the punishment was over. He knew that he had to accept that and that he would have to sort out his own excitement, although being told to do so by the teenager was yet another humiliation for him. Of course, that could be one benefit of submitting to Hanna's disciplinary authority in the future, because the same wouldn't apply.

He was very happy though that he had now experienced being spanked and caned and had to admit that whilst it really did sting and hurt, and was humiliating, he loved it. So, not even reminding Abigail not to tell Hanna, he looked towards her still blurred image and imagined looking at the teenage girl in her college dress with her bare arms and bare legs, and said sincerely, "Thank you for doing that, Abigail. Thank you so much."

With that, Malcolm picked up his trousers and underpants that he had kicked off his legs when being spanked, turned and walked out of the dining room, and went upstairs to his bedroom. He immediately lay on the bed, finding that he could actually lie on his stinging bottom, but more importantly, his erection had returned which he clasped in his hand, quickly jerking himself to a huge orgasm. The good thing was, he knew that he was ready to bring himself to a second orgasm and maybe even a third. Would the same happen if it was Hanna who spanked and caned him, he wondered, and quickly reckoned, yes, or it might be even better.

Downstairs, Abigail thought about making her way to her bedroom, when she heard the huge orgasmic gasps coming from the main bedroom. She smiled to herself and decided that she might as well stay downstairs and so she sat down on the chair that she had sat on to spank Malcolm, eased her hand under her dress and inside her knickers, and quickly brought herself to her own huge orgasm.

It was only after she had calmed down, that Abigail realised that as she had brought herself to her second huge orgasm, she wasn't thinking about spanking and caning Malcolm, but was actually imagining herself being spanked and caned by Hanna. Well, that was an eye-opener but reinforced what she had always thought about herself, which was that whilst an alpha teenager, she, like Malcolm, actually had desires to be disciplined painfully and to suffer that humiliation by a woman she knew. So, as she started to bring herself to a third orgasm deliberately picturing herself being across Hanna's lap, or rather Mrs H as she would continue to address her respectfully, she knew what her aim was now.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments