Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Two: Hanna Disciplines Abigail:

"Abigail wants to experience being disciplined herself"

41
9 Comments 9
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Abigail got back from college the following day, still excited about having yesterday spanked and caned Malcolm on his bare bottom. Malcolm had already left on a two-week business trip which left Abigail alone in the house with Hanna, Malcolm's twenty-nine-year-old wife.

Hanna and Abigail were in the kitchen chatting happily over dinner. Abigail was still in her college short-sleeved check gingham dress and white ankle socks, and they were discussing what they had both done that day. Hanna was in a sleeveless dress and Abigail thought how sexy she looked as they chatted.

Abigail knew that she wanted to direct the conversation towards her being spanked and caned by Hanna because although an alpha teenager, and not understanding the real reason, she still wanted to experience the pain submission, and humiliation of being disciplined by a woman that she knew. In her case, she knew she had imagined herself being thrashed by Hanna, and that desire accelerated last night when she gave herself multiple orgasms having thrashed Malcolm but pictured herself being thrashed by Hanna.

So, Abigail raised the subject by saying, "I sent two girls to the headmistress because they had double prefect detentions, and they both got the cane. They were both crying when they got back, which wasn't surprising. Were you ever caned, Mrs H?"

Hanna was surprised by the question, but replied, "No, Abigail, I was never caned. Have you been?"

Abigail took that as her opportunity to say, "Actually, Mrs H, whilst I have never been spanked or caned, I can't get out of my head the desire to experience both punishments. Does that make me a weirdo, Mrs H?"

Hanna thought for a moment and wanted to pacify Abigail and said, "Don't be too embarrassed, because it is definitely not uncommon for well-behaved teenagers of your age to wonder that. I was just like you, never particularly naughty and so never spanked, but like you, I always thought that I was missing out on something. I never did ask, and I did miss out. So, it doesn't make you weird, but naturally inquisitive."

Abigail acted relieved, and said a thankful sounding, "Thank goodness."

Hanna asked, "How would you go about being disciplined as you are a well-behaved girl, and one of the more responsible ones?"

Abigail was blushing as she asked, "I know this sounds crazy but as we are talking about it, I was thinking that as we are alone, you could maybe do it."

That certainly surprised Hanna, but again thought it was brave of Abigail. They were alone, so it would be the perfect timing, and Hanna even thought she was feeling excited at the thought of spanking Abigail. However, she wanted to be in control and so, happy to oblige on her terms, she said, "Well, I'll be happy enough doing that to you, but I need to make it clear upfront that whilst you can tell me how you would like to be punished, the only way you'll experience it properly is to have no say whatsoever in how long or how hard the punishment will be, but that will be solely for me to decide. So, if you are up for that, you tell me how you want to be punished, but you leave everything else to me. What do you say?"

All sorts of possibilities flashed through Abigail's mind, the worst being what if she couldn't cope with the severity of the punishment. After all, Malcolm found it hard when she thrashed and she was the one in control then. On the other hand, that was also exactly the case with the girls sent to be caned, albeit they knew how many strokes of the cane that they were going to get. She did know how she wanted to be punished, actually in several ways, and also realised that because she had raised it now, she wouldn't have a second opportunity if she balked and so agreed unreservedly. "Yes please, Mrs H."

As Hanna saw that Abigail was thinking through what she had said, she wasn't surprised with her decision, and, as she had made the offer, she asked, "So, Abigail, just tell me the type of punishment you want to experience and leave the rest to me."

Abigail realised that she could be quite detailed about the punishment because she had thought about this so often. She replied in a nervous tone, "I want to experience both the pain and humiliation of my punishment. I would like to be spanked and caned, my face to be slapped and my legs to be smacked. I would like to be fully naked throughout to add humiliation to the punishment. Is all of that okay, Mrs H?"

Hanna was quite taken aback by the details and different types of punishment but once again told herself that if Abigail asked for all of that, then there was no reason not to do it. As Abigail was already aware that the severity of the punishment was not open for discussion, she replied, "I don't have a problem with any of that except I don't have a cane."

Abigail then lied and said, "I have one, Mrs H, and I can go and get it so you will be able to cane me."

Hanna was taken by surprise, but said, "Go on, girl, and be quick about it."

Abigail immediately left the kitchen and went upstairs to the fourth bedroom. As she went upstairs, she just hoped that Malcolm hadn't hidden the cane elsewhere and breathed a sigh of relief when she found it in exactly the same place that she had found it yesterday. She quickly took it off the hanger and went back downstairs with it.

Hanna was even more surprised to see the cane being handed to her and couldn't think how Abigail could've hidden it. However, clearly she had.

Realising that she was looking forward to giving Abigail the punishments she asked for, Hanna took the cane from Abigail, gave a wicked smile, and ordered, "Right, young lady. I know the punishments that you want to receive, and you know it is for me to decide how long and how hard each of those punishments will be. Let's go into the dining room so I can sit on one of the dining chairs to give you a really hard bare bottom spanking."

Hanna went first and Abigail followed obediently, thinking the feeling must be similar to walking towards the headmistress's study knowing you were going to be caned. She knew this was her own choice rather than because she had earned the cane, and for some reason, which she didn't understand, she was excited and felt her vulva vibrating, but supposed that would change pretty soon.

Once Hanna had put the cane on the dining table and turned a chair into the room and sat down she glared up at Abigail and ordered, "So, first of all, you said you wanted to be naked when being punished, so get undressed now and then stand obediently and in silence with your hands on your head."

As Hanna watched Abigail get undressed, she knew that she was getting more and more turned on by the prospect of disciplining the teenager. She'd often imagined giving someone a spanking, admittedly picturing Malcolm being across her lap on the many occasions that she told herself he deserved it by not doing as she wanted him to do. So, the prospect of having this girl's teenage bottom across her lap was an exciting alternative.

Hanna had seen enough women getting undressed in the changing rooms at the gym, but this was definitely more erotic. She watched happily as Abigail undid her dress and pushed it down to the floor, scooping it up folding it, and putting it on the dining table. She then put her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra, slipped the straps down her arms, caught the bra, and put that with her dress. Her knickers were next, which she pushed down to the floor, stepped out of them, scooped them up, and put them with the other clothes.

As she put her knickers on the table, Abigail knew that she could have left her socks on, but her desire to be completely naked led to her lifting each foot in turn, taking off the white ankle socks, and putting them on the table with her other clothes.

Abigail was more embarrassed than she thought she would be standing naked in front of Mrs H, but she was still up for it and when she put her hands on her head, she actually found the humiliation a serious turn on and the flutters flying around her vulva got stronger. She just hoped that she wouldn't leak her sex juice, because that would be really humiliating for her.

Hanna enjoyed the sight of the naked Abigail with her pert breasts and definitely taut nipples, flat tummy, and her long dark hair. She was very pleased that she was blushing with embarrassment, but also that she was doing as she was told, standing obediently and not saying anything. Everything pointed to the fact that Abigail wanted this to happen, and as it was something that she really fancied doing as well, it made her intent on giving Abigail what she wanted, or probably it was going to be a harder thrashing than the teenager was likely to be able to cope with.

Hanna knew that she had a whole selection of punishments to give Abigail and decided to start with the most basic one of a bare bottom spanking. She therefore glared again at Abigail, pointed to her lap, and ordered, "Get across my lap, you naughty young lady."

Abigail was enjoying the role-play of being naughty as she so rarely was, and quickly eased herself down across Hanna's lap. As soon as she was there, she loved the feeling of submission, knowing that her bottom was perched so nicely for the spanking that she wanted to experience. As soon as Hanna started to rub her bottom in circles, she also felt humiliated, but actually enjoyed that feeling as well. She then thought that next time, if there was a next time, it would be even more humiliating to be spanked with others watching.

Hanna loved the sight and pleasure of having the naked Abigail across her lap and raised her hand and brought her palm down on the far bare bottom cheek looking up at her, and smiled as the cheek flattened under her hand, and then bounced back. It didn't wobble around because Abigail's bottom was quite tight bearing in mind that she was a slim girl, but as Hanna proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks at least she was turning them darker and darker shades of red.

Hanna was also pleased with the way that Abigail was soon gasping after each spank, more so when she changed to spanking the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then the other bottom cheek several times in a row. It made the teenager squirm around on her lap as though struggling to deal with the pain, which she no doubt was. Well, as she wasn't used to being spanked, Hanna was pretty sure that Abigail was finding out that a spanking really did hurt, as, after all, it was supposed to be a punishment.

As Abigail did struggle even with the hand spanking, she remembered how Malcolm had coped, at least until she started to use her leather slipper. That didn't bode well, she told herself, but she knew she wasn't able to have any say whatsoever in any part of the punishment, which, after all, she had chosen for herself. Maybe she would regret that but hoped that the experience was still going to be worth the pain.

Hanna reminded herself that she fully intended this was not going to be an easy spanking for Abigail to deal with and maintained her right to decide how long and how hard the spanking would be. Of course, she also knew that she could impose one of the other punishments on Abigail, and then return to spanking her again before the end. So, after changing tack from spanking her bottom cheeks to spanking the backs of her legs, and listening to Abigail's louder gasps of pain, she decided to move on to the next punishment. Hanna looked at the back of Abigail's head and instructed, "Get up, girl, and stand facing me with your hands back on your head."

Abigail certainly had mixed feelings as she got up from Hanna's lap. Whilst the spanking was over, which hurt more than expected, she knew there were several other punishments that she had asked for, and she was still up for every one of them.

Once Abigail was standing, she obediently put her hands on her head as she stood in front of the still seated Hanna, thinking how she was already quite close to crying. She didn't realise that she wasn't paying proper attention as Hanna guided her so that she was standing sideways onto her, and then it was such a surprise when her leg was being smacked hard several times and she found each smack more and more painful.

Hanna deliberately didn't rub the back of Abigail's leg before landing those smacks and was certainly pleased with the rather louder gasps that she then heard.

Hanna had smacked Abigail's nearest leg, and then instructed, "Turn to the other side girl," and she held her by her arm and guided her until she had a clear aim at the back of Abigail's other leg. This time she did rub the leg a few times up and down, enjoying the feel of the teenager's legs, and the control she had, and then landed several equally hard smacks, each time enjoying the loud gasp that Abigail let out.

Abigail knew that girls having their legs smacked at college was a regular event and given for almost any disobedience in class. The girls preferred it because otherwise, it would mean a detention, and maybe even a double detention, which would have led to the cane. Even so. Abigail knew from the way that the girl's legs were red by the time the smacking was over that it must sting, and now she knew that to be the fact.

When the smacks stopped, Abigail thought that her legs being smacked was over, but then heard the instruction, "Go and sit on the sofa, young lady, with your arms tucked in behind your back and crossed-legged as I want to see your inner thighs so I can give them a hard smacking as well."

Abigail hadn't expected that but did as she was told because she again told herself she had no choice, or to be more precise, she was the one who made the choice. However, finding that, even with the pain, she was turned on by being spoken to in such a dominant way, she went and sat on the sofa, folded her arms behind her back before she leaned back securing them in place, and sat cross-legged just as instructed even though her stretched pussy lips were so clearly on show. Mind you, that didn't concern her as much as seeing that her pussy lips were damp with her sex juice.

ImperatrizaSADO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImperatrizaSADO

As Hanna went and sat down by Abigail, she kept a stern look on her face even though she saw the teenager's glistening pussy lips. She deliberately didn't say anything about it because, after all, if the girl was turned on by being spanked, it only meant that the spanking and all the other punishments could be even harder.

Hanna put her hand on Abigail's inner thigh and started to rub up and down, making sure that each time she almost got as far as the glistening pussy lips, and heard Abigail's slight intake of breath as though she was wanting her pussy lips to be fingered. However, that wasn't the purpose of this punishment, and Hanna raised her hand and brought her palm down really hard on Abigail's inner thigh and enjoyed the yelp that Abigail gave.

Of course, Hanna was never going to stop there and proceeded to land eleven more very hard smacks on Abigail's inner thigh, and each time was rewarded with another load of yelp.

When Abigail had asked for her legs to be smacked, she thought it would just be the backs of her legs because that was what happened to the girls at college. Of course, she knew it was up to Hanna to decide exactly what punishment was given, and she had to admit that this certainly did sting, and much more than when the backs of her legs were smacked.

Hanna didn't stop with just smacking one leg but went and sat on the other side of Abigail, rubbed her inner thigh again, this time twice edging her fingers over Abigail's wet pussy lips, and got the expected erotic gasp. However, she didn't want her to cum, and she was soon smacking the other inner thigh just as hard as she smacked the first one.

Abigail was really struggling now and knew that tears were dribbling down her face with the pain really stinging her legs crazily. However, she kept reminding herself that a punishment had to hurt to be meaningful, and she wanted to experience so many different types of punishment. The worry was that this would be her one and only opportunity, so she wanted to make the most of it, even though her tears flowed.

Hanna kept smacking Abigail's inner thigh until she saw the tears dribbling freely down her face. She told herself then that the punishment was going well, and as well as enjoying it herself, she could tell that Abigail must be enjoying the suffering because otherwise, she would have pleaded for her to stop or even tried to force herself up.

Then Hanna smiled to herself as she supposed Abigail may not be enjoying the suffering, but relishing it as she was experiencing the pain she had longed for.

Like she said at the beginning, it certainly wasn't unusual for teenagers of her age to want to experience being seriously thrashed if they had never been so by then, and Hanna was now sure that was the case with Abigail. However, she didn't mention that a lot of those teenagers hated being spanked and never ever wanted to be again. She wondered if that would happen with Abigail, or whether this might be the first of many punishments she gave the teenager.

After the dozen hard smacks on Abigail's inner thigh, and after running her fingers along Abigail's pussy lips and feeling how damp they still were, she instructed, "Get on the floor and kneel in front of me keeping your arms folded behind your back, girl."

Abigail heard the instruction and slid off the sofa, and then kneeled directly in front of the still-seated Hanna, still wanting the feeling of submission, and humiliation, more so now that she was crying.

Hanna leaned forward and placed her right hand on Abigail's left cheek, and said sternly, "You really are such a naughty girl, and this is what happens when you give me lip."

Although Hanna knew that Abigail hadn't answered back at all, it was still role-play and she pulled her hand back and landed a really hard slap across Abigail's face. She reckoned that Abigail was expecting it as she had asked for her face to be slapped as part of her punishment, and, judging from the way her cheek was red, she knew that it must have hurt. Of course, that didn't stop her pulling back her hand and landing a second even harder slap across her face, and as that got a louder gasp from Abigail, she gave a third slap which was even harder than the first two.

Abigail was surprised when her face was slapped, although she knew she shouldn't have been but was losing focus because of trying to deal with the pain in so many places. However, once again, she found the humiliation a turn on and was certainly thinking that she hoped this wasn't the one and only time that she had to submit to Hanna's disciplinary authority over her.

Hanna thought that three slaps of the face were okay for now, and then picked up the cane from the table, and ordered, "Bend over and clasp hold of the seat of the chair so I can cane your very naughty bottom."

As she watched Abigail again do as she was told, so submissively and obediently, certainly for someone who had such a strong personality and was a prefect at college and the like, she did think about telling Abigail to bend over the table and clasp hold of the far side. However, she felt that being naked, bending over and clasping hold of the chair would be far more humiliating for Abigail, and clearly, humiliation was part of the punishment that she relished. She was pretty sure she would also get to see her breasts swaying around as she reacted to each stroke of the cane, which Hanna saw as an added bonus for both of them.

Once Abigail had bent over, Hanna eased the cane between the teenager's thighs and swished it from side to side, lightly but knowing that there would be a slight sting, and ordered, "Get your legs further apart, young lady."

Abigail once again did immediately as she was told and was definitely playing with the idea of stopping being a prefect and earning a few double detentions. However, she quickly dispelled that thought, because she knew that most of the time that she was still an alpha well-behaved teenager.

Hanna was happy with the way that Abigail was positioned and rubbed the cane from side to side across the teenager's bare already very red bottom. She focused, pulled her arm back, and then brought the cane down with a swishing sound followed by a loud thwack, and as the cane bit into the teenager's bottom, Hanna enjoyed listening to the loud yelp Abigail gave.

Now Hanna knew that Abigail was going to stay obediently in position because she clearly wanted to experience the full range of punishments that she had asked for. Well, the cane was probably the hardest of those punishments, and Hanna set herself the task of making sure that Abigail struggled more with the cane than with any of those other punishments. It was quite easy for her, because all she had to do was land harder and harder strokes, and she knew that Abigail would find it increasingly difficult to cope. She also enjoyed caning Abigail so hard and knew her knickers were getting wetter, and that Abigail's pussy lips were as well. It was an interesting thought, she told herself, and so landed even harder strokes.

Abigail knew that she was crying because the cane strokes on top of her spanked bottom meant each stroke stung much more, and as those strokes continued, and the pain increased, she yelped louder and louder, and the tears flowed. She just found it so weird that, as much as it hurt, she relished the pain, and the submission, and the humiliation, even though in all other respects she was still an alpha teenager. Maybe that's what masochism was really about, she thought, taking the pain when you didn't have to but because you wanted to when you wanted to. She also knew that it was so much more of a turn on because she had no say in the severity of the punishment. Given all of that, then she would want this again, and again.

Hanna continued to land very hard strokes and didn't stop when she had given six of the best, nor twelve of the very best. She got into the rhythm and watched as each red welt developed across Abigail's teenage bottom, still seeing how her pussy lips were glistening with her own sex juice, whilst Hanna knew that her own knickers were very damp indeed. It was a surprise just how turned on she was by thrashing Abigail because as much as she had fantasied about doing it in the past, the reality was far better than any of those fantasies ever were.

Hanna knew that she had given Abigail seventeen strokes of the cane, and decided upon one last really hard stroke, which she gave with relish and was rewarded with the loudest yelp that Abigail had given. Once that was done, she stood back and saw that Abigail was crying seemingly uncontrollably but was still staying in position. Did she want any more punishment, she wondered, but told herself it was enough for one day, but there was ample time before Malcolm was due to come back from his business trip to repeat the punishment, or different ones if Abigail wanted that.

Abigail realised that the caning had stopped, and in a way that led her to cry even more, maybe with

relief, but also because she was thinking over what had happened to her, and while she knew she wouldn't be able to sit down for ages, she told herself that she wouldn't have had it any other way. She knew that she had found spanking and caning Malcolm exciting, but being thrashed herself turned her on much more. She still knew that she was an alpha teenager, but there was no doubt in her own mind that she found being on the receiving end of a thrashing far more sexually exciting.

Hanna eventually ordered, "Okay, Abigail, you can get up now. Stand looking at me once more with your arms folded behind your back and you had better not give me any lip. Naughty girls can get a second spanking so easily."

Abigail heard the threat as she pushed herself up to a standing position, and wondered whether she should say something that would earn her another spanking, but decided that she had had enough, at least for now. So, she folded her arms behind her back and stood still and silent and waited for more instructions, and as she waited she found the submission exciting as well.

Hanna saw that Abigail was still being obedient and didn't give her any verbal retort, so she was happy that the teenager was also content with what had happened and didn't want any more. She therefore said, "Okay, Abigail, I think you need to go to bed early. Of course, being so naughty, you shouldn't sleep in your own bedroom, and so you will be sleeping in my bedroom, with me. You won't need a night dress or knickers, and actually, neither will I. You will still do as I say, is that understood?"

Abigail was taking it all in, initially wondering why she couldn't sleep in her own bed, but then realising why Hanna was going to make her sleep in hers with them both being naked. That sounded really exciting, as her now throbbing vulva told her. She was excited, but wanted to calm down a bit and certainly didn't want to have an orgasm before getting to bed. She thought that a bit more pain would help, and asked, "I understand, Mrs H. Could I just ask you to please give me three more very hard slaps around the face before sending me to bed."

Hanna had to smile at that request because she was pretty sure that Abigail was turned on at the thought of going to bed with her, and having her face slapped again had many benefits including acknowledging her further submission, and, probably, reducing the chance of her having an orgasm before they spent time together in bed. Well, Hanna knew that Abigail really was an alpha teenager, and one who did relish being thrashed, and so was confident that all of this would happen again during the next couple of weeks before her husband came home.

So, Hanna did as she was asked, put her hand lovingly on Abigail's cheek, and then landed three really hard slaps across her face. It produced more tears, but again no retorts from Abigail.

Hanna then ordered, "Up to my bedroom, young lady."

Abigail obediently walked out of the dining room and up the stairs, closely followed by Hanna who was enjoying looking at the teenager's welted bottom cheeks. Once they were in the bedroom, Hanna instructed, "Turn and look at me with your hands on your head."

Abigail wasn't going to mind if she got her face slapped again, but as she stood there with her hands on her head, she saw Hanna slowly and deliberately get undressed, first undoing her dress and letting it slip down to the floor, then unclipping her bra and letting it slip to the floor, and finally pushing her knickers down to the floor and stepping out of them.

Hanna then ordered, "Okay, Abigail pick my clothes up, fold them neatly, and put them on my chest of drawers."

Abigail quickly picked up Hanna's clothes, still finding obeying her as erotically exciting, but soon focused on the knickers which she felt and could tell immediately were really damp. She was elated that Hanna was turned on by thrashing her and hoped that this would happen again before Malcolm came back home from his business trip.

As Hanna watched Abigail fold her clothes, she certainly noticed how she squeezed her knickers, just as she had intended. What a sexually switched-on teenage girl she was, focusing like that even though her bottom, legs, and face, must all be stinging from the punishment she had received. Well, she was going to discover just how good it was going to be in bed with a woman as turned on as she was and ordered, "Right, Abigail, into bed. and as soon as I'm in bed I expect you to slide on top of me."

Moments later, Abigail was lying on top of Hanna, with her pussy lips gyrating up and down Hanna's pussy lips, and both kissing each other, with Hanna's tongue deep inside Abigail's mouth, and it took just moments for both to cum. Both knew that was going to be just the first of several orgasms they would be giving each other, and that this would be repeated over the coming days. Of course, so would the pain whenever Abigail was ready to be thrashed again.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments