Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ain't Misbehaving

"Why would he go this far in front of their guests?"

33
4 Comments 4
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Bad girl

“So? Punish me already!” Elena said.

She’d again left trash in the car after Vince had washed it.

“You are walking into a danger zone,” Vince told her, a stern look on his face.

He said this, ignoring the fact that they had two couples over for dinner at the time. Her insolence got to Vince on a regular basis. He and Elena had a routine they liked to do when she “misbehaved.” This time she’d toyed with him by taunting him in front of their guests, and he was having none of it.

Elena whistled that tune, an annoying pop tune that admitted she’d done it again.

“Okay, Elena Rodriguez, you’ve crossed the threshold.”

She gave Vince an “I dare you” look.

To their guests, he said, “I’d better explain. Elena and I are into spanking. Sometimes it’s for pleasure, and sometimes it’s for punishment. It might sound serious, but spanking her is a game we play. She taunted me a few minutes ago by saying, ‘Punish me already,’ and then by whistling that damn tune. Elena knows how much I hate that tune, don’t you, Elena? She called my bluff, but now I’m calling hers.”

Elena nodded sheepishly, her face reddening, mouth open. She couldn’t speak, afraid of what their friends might think. He wouldn’t really spank her in front of their guests, would he? The thought both excited and terrified her!

“What I want to ask is, would it offend you if I spanked her now? In front of you?” he asked.

Their friends, Joe, Misty, Clay, and Brooke looked at each other. None of them knew what to say. Clay cleared his throat.

“I think you should pretend we’re not here if you’re going to do it,” Joe said in a moment.

“Yeah, I agree,” Brooke said. “It doesn’t matter if you do it bare-assed or not. We’ve all seen bare butts.”

“Okay, young lady, you heard them. Over my knee,” Vince said as he backed up his dining chair.

“You’re no help at all!” Elena said to their guests. “I ain’t misbehaving, just having fun!”

“Down!” Vince ordered.

“Oh, come on, Vince! Give me a break!” she pleaded.

Down!” he barked.

Elena didn’t see how she had any other choice. Sighing in defeat, she got into position over her husband’s knees. She felt humiliated in front of their friends.

Over the knee

“Raise your skirt, Elena. And take your panties down to your knees.”

She turned her head and gave him a disapproving look, but she obeyed. In a moment, her black skirt was around her waist, revealing her orange panties. She hung her head.

“You know you were a bad girl, don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes, sir,” she replied meekly.

“Then say it! Tell our guests that you were a bad girl and that you deserve to be punished.”

”I,” she said, squirming in his lap. Her ass and pussy were already clamoring for attention. Elena’s pretty face flushed red with shame and humiliation.

“Say it!” he demanded. “The longer you take to say it, the worse your punishment will be. You know the rules.”

“I was a bad girl. Sorry,” she said in a quiet voice.

“And you deserve to be punished,” he said louder.

She said nothing. Her butt craved his demanding touch, and her clit craved any touch. She felt embarrassed to say anything.

“And you deserve to be punished,” he growled, pulling her hair. “Say it!”

“Ow! I was a bad girl and I deserve to be punished!” she blurted at last.

“Yes, you do!”

Vince ran his hand over her bare butt for a moment and then raised it.

Crack!

His hand came down on her tender flesh.

Crack!

His hand came down on her other cheek. The blows weren’t severe, but they got Elena’s attention. Vince had certainly spanked her harder than this before. When she opened her eyes, Elena found that she looked straight into Misty’s eyes, and it made her blush. That meant that Clay and Brooke had a first-rate view of her panty-covered ass from the other side.

Each time Vince’s hand came down on her tender flesh, Elena jumped a little and her eyes closed in a wince. After every blow, her eyes would open to see Misty staring at her. As it went on, the spankings got more severe. Elena felt her pussy getting wet. How could she help it, with her clit against Vince’s knee?

Em-bare-assed

Misty had a smirk on her face, knowing Elena had become aroused. Vince stopped, for which Elena was grateful. Her butt felt warm. To her shock, Vince grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down over her hips!

“Vince!” she protested loudly. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Joe said we should pretend they’re not here. So that’s what I’m doing,” he replied. “This is what would happen next.”

Elena felt her face fill with heat.

“Damn you, you bastard!”

“Did I not say you deserved to be punished?”

Elena didn’t reply. Her ass felt cooler with her panties off. But any satisfaction she felt was short-lived.

Vince picked up where he left off. He continued to swat her butt, each spank harder than the last. Now, Elena let out a little yelp with each smack of his hand.

EMI_LEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMI_LEE

Her shaved pussy drooled with arousal. She hoped Clay and Brooke couldn’t see how wet she was. Vince’s pants grew damp underneath her, his cock hard. The spankings continued. Her ass felt on fire, and so did her pussy.

She was sure Clay and Brooke had a stellar view of her pink butt. Maybe they could even see her slit! Her ass began to sting like hell.

“Enough! Enough!” Elena said loudly. “I’m done!”

Vince stopped.

“Have you learned your lesson?” he asked.

“Yes!” she exclaimed tearfully.

“No, I don’t think you have,” he said sternly.

His words filled her with dread.

Intimate performance

“Not only did you irritate the hell out of me, you had no regard for my feelings. And you did it—again—in front of our guests. I don’t think you’ve had enough.”

With that, he slipped his hand underneath her to cup her shaved pussy. He moved it a little, and it slid around her wet, swollen lips. A finger found its way inside her.

“Oh, my god, Vince,” she whispered.

Why would her husband go this far in front of their guests? Spanking was one thing, but this was–she had no words for what this was. In a moment, it no longer mattered.

“You’re wet. Look how wet you are, you little slut,” Vince said quietly. “Do you really mean to display your soaked cunt to our guests like that?”

Elena’s face felt warm with shame, but she knew her pussy was dripping. Vince slid his middle finger up to her clit and started to rub it. Elena melted in the feeling, no longer caring who the hell saw her. Her eyes closed as her mouth opened in a passionate moan. She was gone, lost in her ecstasy.

Vince slipped his fingers over her slick folds. Two fingers made their way between her swollen lips and penetrated her. The slick, squishy sounds as he fingered her in front of their guests embarrassed her. She wanted to find a hole somewhere to hide in. Her own would work just fine, if she could.

Elena’s legs had fallen apart, revealing her pink interior. Her glistening folds contrasted with the dark brown lips surrounding them. It felt like her cunt gaped open with desire. Elena felt lewdly on display, and to her surprise it turned her on all the more.

She imagined Clay and Brooke behind her with a clear view inside her pussy. Vince’s other hand worked up to her ass, taking some pussy nectar along the way. To her horror and delight, he worked a finger deep inside her ass! He moved his other hand back to her hot clit as he finger-fucked her. Gasping and moaning, her eyes opened to see Misty smiling in approval. That did it.

Elena came, crying out for Vince to do her. She bucked in delirious passion on his lap as her orgasm washed over her. And then it was over.

As she lay panting in Vince’s lap, she became aware of how wet she’d made his pants. They were quite damp! Her ass had a thrilling sting inside and out, and her pussy felt happy and satisfied.

Everyone applauded her performance.

“Bravo!” Brooke, a classical musician, said. “Well done!” Elena felt like bowing for her. She thought Brooke was the prettiest of her friends.

When the applause died down, Elena asked, “Am I forgiven now?”

“You’re forgiven. You may get off my lap. But don’t go very far.”

Elena slid off Vince’s lap, stood, and smoothed her skirt back into place. She could hardly face her guests, but there they were. Then she tried to make a vain effort to regain her composure and dignity.

And one more thing…

Their friends smiled at her approvingly, and she noticed that Joe and Clay had hard-ons bulging in their pants. She wondered if Misty and Brooke were wet, and licked her lips at the thought. Trying to avoid the obvious ass shot, she bent over to pick up her panties.

“No,” Vince said as he grabbed her wrist.

“Can’t I have my panties back now?” she pleaded.

“Nope. There’s one more thing.”

“Oh, come on, honey!” Elena said. “You said I’m done!”

“I didn’t say you were done, I said you were forgiven! You’re done when I say you’re done! You’ve been a bad girl tonight.”

“What else do I have to do?” she asked in an exasperated tone.

“You are to go to the corner of the room and stand and face the wall until I say you’re done. No panties. I want everyone to see your red butt. Got it?”

“Yes, sir.”

Her tone revealed shame, exasperation, and acceptance. But she did as she was told. That was their own rule in this role-play.

“What are you going to do?” she asked him.

“We’re going to have dessert! Help me out in the kitchen, will you, guys?”

Minutes later, they enjoyed their desserts while Elena sat in the corner. Her butt stuck out, still burning red. She hoped their friends enjoyed the fruits of her punishment.

That night, after their guests had left, Vince gave Elena an ass fucking she wouldn’t soon forget. She squealed and begged him to take her, saying he owned her ass. Their bed complained loudly from their efforts.

Afterglow

Some days later, Elena had some news for Vince.

“Remember when you punished me in front of our friends?” she asked.

“Yeah! A fun time.”

“I know! Anyway, Misty told me something. She tried spanking her husband, and Joe is totally into it! Imagine that big, burly guy getting paddled by his wife! They want to try pegging soon.”

Vince laughed uproariously.

Published 
Written by KC_Wilder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments