Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon Of Delight

"Tara has a gift for Marc"

22
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words

When Tara wakes up on Saturday morning, she's a little sore. Her back and buttocks bear the scars of the previous day's beating. Marc had certainly been heavy-handed. But in the back of his mind, he's also sure she deserved it. And she's particularly grateful to him for punishing her in this way. For her, it's a sign of love, proof that her husband cares for her and knows her needs perfectly well.

As she goes down to the kitchen for breakfast, she knows that Marc has already left. Saturday is her busiest day. One sporting event follows another, and he has to be on all fronts at once. Tara knows he won't be home until late afternoon at the earliest.

As she thinks about her husband, she prepares her bowl of cereal and begins to eat, letting her mind wander as she thinks. And this morning, all her thoughts revolve around a single subject; how to show Marc how beneficial last night's punishment was?

As she recalls the blows and the pain, a familiar warmth invades her lower abdomen, and, at that very moment, Tara knows what will delight her husband.

***

It takes Tara a little while to prepare everything she needs to surprise Marc. Some things are simple to collect. Others require a bit of ingenuity and research. Fortunately, Tara is a resourceful young woman, and within a few hours, through sheer willpower and perseverance, everything is ready.

The wait can begin.

It's a very special moment for Tara, where apprehension mixes with excitement. She anticipates the blows and the pain they will cause. Just thinking about the instruments that will torture her body makes her shiver with dread. And at the same time, part of her consciousness looks forward to the pain, knowing that it will bring her pleasure beyond imagination.

The hours went by, tugging at the young woman more and more and building up an unspeakable excitement.

Finally, at 6 p.m., Marc entered the house. No sooner had he taken off his coat than Tara came to meet him, greeting him with a deep, voluptuous kiss. Their tongues play with each other as they passionately embrace.

Pressed together, they exchange a languorous kiss. In this state of excitement, it takes Tara a few more seconds to open the door. After the third attempt, she finally succeeds, and they slip inside the apartment, entwined in each other's arms.

"Do you have any idea how ravishing you look?" he tells her as his hands caress her body, moving slowly down her back.

"I certainly have an idea of how I make you feel," she whispers, sliding a hand down to his crotch.

Through the fabric of the pants, her delicate fingers feel a definite warmth and bulge. Irrefutable signs of an erection in progress. His hand lingers a few moments, appreciating the strength and size of the member growing under his caress.

If Marc still had any doubts about Tara's intentions, these have now been definitively dispelled. And he now knows just how much his young wife wants him.

Leaning towards her, his lips moving up her neck, he murmurs in her ear, "I've got nothing against doing this standing up, but could we go somewhere more comfortable?"

Breaking away from him slightly, Tara flashes him a mischievous smile. Then, with a supple movement of her liana-like body, she frees herself from his embrace, passes behind him, and pushes him ruthlessly in the direction of the stairs. Marc doesn't resist, and four by four, they climb the stairs to the top floor.

At the bedroom door, Tara pushes him back onto the bed. Unbalanced for a moment, Marc quickly regains his footing, turns around, and, grabbing the young woman's arms, brings her to him. Their lips meet in a languorous kiss that quickly turns fiery.

Within seconds, their eager, expert hands are diving underneath their clothes, undoing and removing them. Pants, t-shirts, and sweaters are quickly scattered across the floor. In her underwear, Tara feels Marc's warm hands slide up her back and unhook her bra with a precise gesture. In an instant, one of her last layers of protection joins the other garments on the floor, and her bare chest rubs against her partner's. The contact is electric.

A jolt of pleasure ripples through her loins, sending a searing wave through her entire being and making the tips of her breasts stand on end. In response to this carnal desire, her hands reach under the waistband of Marc's boxer shorts, but before she can remove them, strong arms lift her off the floor and gently lay her on the bed.

Rising above her, her husband's body occupies her entire field of vision, and she can revel in it at her leisure. The chiseled muscles are those of an athlete, forged by years of training. Marc exudes an animal, almost bestial power. And yet, it's with the greatest gentleness that his hands explore her body.

Marc doesn't miss a beat, either. His fingers trace the contours of her round, firm breasts, making their dark tips stand out. He admires her narrow waist and her flat stomach. His lips travel down her neck, lingering on her breasts. His tongue plays with her hardened nipples before moving further down to her navel, then her crotch.

Kneeling between her thighs, he runs his hands up and down her shapely legs, triggering delicious shivers down her spine. Then his fingers delicately pull back the last piece of fabric covering her, revealing a perfectly shaved and smooth mount, burning with desire.

When his mouth clamps down on her intimacy, and his tongue slips between her lips, a new wave of pleasure sweeps through Tara's body, sending shivers down her spine and drawing a sigh of delight.

"Marc," she murmurs under her breath.

"Just trust me. I know what I'm doing."

Her voice is husky, and she has no doubts about his skills in this area. His fingers glide over her body, barely grazing her skin and stimulating each of her erogenous zones. His tongue works hard to excite her most sensitive nerve endings, triggering more and more violent electric shocks every second. Her body stiffens, and her muscles tense as wave after wave of pleasure surges through her.

A storm of pleasure shakes her skull. Her hands grasp Marc's head, pressing it even tighter against her intimacy. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning pierces her being, shooting up from the small of her back to the nape of her neck. Her whole body tenses like a bow, her back hollows out, and only her shoulders and heels are now in contact with the sheets as a tsunami of pleasure washes over her.

The sensation seems to last an eternity. All her nerve endings are bathed in intense heat. She feels her blood pulsating in her breasts and sex, releasing incredible waves of pleasure.

And the waves recede, leaving her panting and shivering with bliss, slumped on the bed.

It takes her several seconds to come to the surface after this shattering orgasm. It had been a long time since she'd experienced such a level of pleasure.

When she finally opens her eyes, Marc's face is bent over her, a delighted smile on his lips.

"You can be proud of yourself," she minces in a falsely angry voice. "You ruined my plan!"

"What plan?" he asks with a suspicious look.

"You'll see," she replies mischievously, sitting up on her elbows.

Her lips meet his, and as she kisses him languorously, she flips him onto his side, then onto his back. Marc doesn't resist as she settles herself astride him and begins to lap his torso with kisses.

"If he thinks he's the only one who knows the finer points of the human anatomy, he's in for a surprise," she muses as she meanders down his body, letting her breasts caress his bulging pecs and his perfectly contoured abs. Reaching down to his legs, she takes away the boxer shorts, freeing the proudly erect member from its fabric prison.

Her fingers delicately wrap around the thick rod, appreciating its size and robustness. She can feel his heartbeat and pulse quickening as her hands begin to gently massage him.

Then her tongue plays with the bouncing tip of the head before her mouth envelops it in a long, deep caress. Marc's hands suddenly gripping the sheets are her reward.

Now it's her husband's turn to feel his body go taut as Tara's lips and tongue work their way over his stretched sex. It takes all his calm and self-control not to grab his wife and take her on the spot. Calming his breathing and concentrating on his breath, he manages to dominate himself. For the time being.

Because all resistance has its limits, and Tara's treatment of him is bringing him ever closer to explosion.

The young woman has sensed the change in her companion. With every pass of her tongue along his outstretched penis, she feels his heart beating faster and faster. Looking up, she can see his chest and abs contracting. A treat for her.

She continues for a few more moments, bringing him to the brink of orgasm, then stops abruptly. Letting the tension subside for a few seconds, she resumes with a vengeance. She repeats the maneuver several times, leaving her companion frustrated, happy, and panting.

Tara is about to plunge back onto the turgid member when two arms hold her and pull her back towards the muscular torso. In one smooth movement, he flips her over and is on top of her. A bestial ardor fills his eyes, and she smiles at him, pleased to see the effect of her caresses.

Instinctively, her legs wrap around his hips, and she brings him to her, opening her thighs to give him access to her intimacy. He enters her with a simple thrust, and they both sigh in unison.

They stand still for a moment, savoring the intensity of the moment. Tara can feel him inside her, around her, part of her. And, at this very moment, her only wish is that it never ends. Then their pelvises begin to move in rhythm, and she feels him pass over and over that sensitive spot where her whole being is now fixed.

Their lips search for each other, unite, and separate to explore other areas. Their bodies intertwine in an increasingly frantic dance. Tara's hands caress Marc's back, seizing his buttocks to take him deeper inside her with each new thrust.

How many minutes, how many hours passed, Tara couldn't say. Marc has mastered the art of stopping time just as she feels her orgasm coming. He stops suddenly, totally savoring this precious moment. Then he starts again, gradually increasing the pace until the ride becomes a gallop.

Tara feels her belly contract, pleasure rising in the pit of her loins. She opens her eyes to look at him. He's standing over her, his amber eyes filled with wild desire. She grasps his face with both hands, locking her gaze with his as she feels him come to the end of his frenzied race.

Suddenly, they lose all control, both their bodies pierced by the same explosion of pleasure. A violent spasm propels them against each other as the orgasm overwhelms them simultaneously. Their twin moans of mingled pleasure echo through the room as their embrace continues for a few more seconds until they come to a complete standstill.

For a long moment, they remain breathless. Exhausted and happy. His body heavy, Marc slides down beside Tara, his face inches from hers. Lovingly, his hand comes to caress the red hair with tenderness.

"Not bad for an early evening," the young woman comments with amusement.

"Yes, I think so," Marc confirms, nodding, a smile on his face. "And now?"

"Now it's time for your present," she explains as she stands up. "To show you how happy I am that you're taking care of me and looking out for me."

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

Turning her back on him, she walks over to the dresser and opens one of the drawers, removing several items.

Leaning back on his elbows, Marc can't see what she's up to. He can only guess that she's putting things on the dresser tray. Then, still, with her back to him, she grabs her hair and pulls it back into a ponytail, which she hangs high on her head.

Finally turning to face her husband, Tara kneels facing the bed, legs spread, hands flat on her thighs, head bowed in submission. "I'm yours," she declares in a dulcet voice. "To thank you for last night's punishment, I offer myself to you. Completely. All these instruments are yours. Use them as you wish. My body belongs to you."

Marc waits a few seconds, then stands up to inspect what his wife has prepared. On the dresser tray, he discovers a birch, a homemade cat-o-nine, and a fine bamboo cane. He can't help but smile as he observes these objects. It must have taken his wife a long time to make the cat and the birch.

"What a wonderful gift," he appreciates. "No need to wait any longer to enjoy it." Taking his wife by the arm, he pulls her to her feet. "In position," he orders.

Docile, Tara leans over the bed, settling two pillows beneath her belly to elevate her buttocks. Then gripping the opposite edge of the bed, she spreads her legs, nervously awaiting what comes next.

"I'm going to start with this first toy," Marc announces. "It's really superb. I wonder what effect it has."

Tara has no idea what object her husband is talking about, but her breathing quickens as she feels him position himself behind her. She closes her eyes and tenses her muscles as she hears his arm rise.

A cry of mixed pain and surprise bursts from Tara's lips the instant the instrument comes down on her buttocks.

She recognized the cat-o-nine. Its nine strands of rope, each studded with knots, carefully tightened and dispersed to inflict even more suffering. She has spent several hours conceiving it, wondering how it would feel. Now she knows!

Marc's wrist makes circular movements, and the cat falls relentlessly on his willing victim.

The knots of rope clawed cruelly at her flesh, leaving red marks on her pale skin. Tara screams at the top of her lungs. She hadn't expected such pain. Twisting on the bed, she does her utmost not to sit up and escape this stinging beating.

Electric shocks run through her body every time the knots hit her sensitive areas. Marc sets his sights on her buttocks, thighs, and crotch, and it doesn't take long to see the results. Tara's screams gradually turn to moans, and a familiar warmth rises from her lower abdomen.

Her body jerks as the knots pass between her thighs. Tara stretches her rump to meet the blows, offering herself completely to the correction.

When Marc senses she's on the verge of breaking, he stops abruptly. Tara remains panting on the bed, her mouth open in search of breath, her face bathed in tears. Her buttocks and thighs have taken on a magnificent pink hue.

Turning her head towards her husband, eyes imploring, Tara begs him to end her torment and make her cum.

"Not just yet," he warns her. "I've got another toy to test first."

He puts down the cat and grabs another object.

Instinctively, Tara runs her tongue over her lips as she watches him approach with the birch.

She's been wanting to try this instrument for a long time. She's read a lot about it, how it was used in Victorian England to punish young girls. It's always attracted and excited her. Today, she's going to have the opportunity to experience it.

Tara doesn't have time to daydream any longer. Marc's arm relaxed with a jerk. Branches slam into her exposed vulva. A million volts shoot through her body as if her sex has just been connected to a high-voltage cable.

Her blood boiling, she twists in all directions but submits to the ordeal all the same.

The birch whistles through the room. With each impact, Tara's body tenses like a bow. Rubbing her exposed sex, the branches send shocks of pleasure through her entire being.

Grunts now escape from the young woman's throat. The blows rain down on the interior of her thighs.

Three times. Four times.

Her pale skin reddened visibly, and Tara jerked with each new stroke.

Five times. Six times.

The birch lashes Tara's sex violently, crushing everything in its path.

The explosion. Her body arches, she tilts her head, and a rattle of mixed pleasure and pain erupts from her lips, shaking the walls of the room.

This lasts a moment, then Tara collapses on the bed, inert, her eyes haggard, her breathing jerky, overcome by this primal orgasm.

Marc watches with a smile, giving her a few seconds to recover.

"We're not quite finished yet," he says. "I'd like to try one last thing tonight. For me."

Tara doesn't respond, merely nods, submissive to her husband's wishes.

"I'm going to administer you the cane," he explains in a calm tone. "Two sets. One for your buttocks. The second for your sex. Ready?"

Tara nods, tensing her muscles and bracing herself for the pain to come. The cane is the instrument she dreads most in the world. But that's also why she's chosen it tonight. To show her husband her love.

The cane whistles and falls viciously across her offered buttocks, leaving a long crimson welt on her bouncing globes.

Tara jerks abruptly, letting out a small cry.

Distress shows in her eyes as she hears the distinctive hiss again, then deep suffering as the wood bites into her fragile flesh, making her scream in despair.

Marc spaced his blows, leaving parallel marks on Tara’s buttocks and upper thighs.

When he's finished with the first series, he pauses for a moment, giving his tormented wife a moment's respite. Then he resumes with the same determination.

Cautious, he starts slowly. The first strokes on her naked sex feel like simple pricks to Tara. But gradually, the correction begins to heat her up, then burn her. The cane comes down at an incredibly brisk pace on her defenseless vulva. Her sensitive labia redden and swell. Marc is careful to avoid the clitoris, still sheltered beneath its fold of flesh.

Tara turns her head towards her husband, her eyes pleading. Rivers of tears run down her cheeks and onto the bed.

Suddenly, the cane crashes into the exact center of her vulva. In a flash, the tip whips across the sensitive tongue of her aroused bud. An excruciating pain rips through Tara, and a moan escapes her lips.

A gigantic fire spreads throughout her lower body.

Two more blows, just as finely tuned, follow abruptly.

Tara's eyes roll back in their sockets. She's on the verge of fainting. Her perspiration-soaked body spasms.

Marc throws away the cane and kneels between his wife's legs. He plunges his face between Tara's thighs, and his lips come to rest on her clitoris.

The pain, still too raw, prevents her from feeling anything. At first. Then, little by little, the sucking movements become more and more perceptible. Then, all at once, a tremendous orgasm shakes her from head to toe, and a howl of pleasure erupts from her throat.

"Should I conclude from this that it was pleasant?" ironizes Marc.

Exhausted and unable to answer, Tara simply nods her head in agreement.

"Good," agrees her husband. "Let's go on a little longer.”

Still, on his knees, he begins to gently spread the tender globes of her muscular buttocks. Then his tongue moves slowly up the dark parting to her upturned anus.

Instinctively, Tara twitches as she senses this intruder at the door of her most intimate entrance. But, with science, Marc excites the ring of flesh with the tip of his tongue. Darting it, then swirling it around the dark eye, forcing it to relax and open under the caress.

Gradually, the orifice responds to the stimulation and opens up. Marc takes the opportunity to insert his middle finger. With infinite gentleness, he moves it in and out, turning it slowly. Although still tense, Tara gives in, even jerking her back to impale herself a little more on the searching finger.

Soon, the forefinger joins the middle finger, and the two of them powerfully piston the still-tight anus, forcing it to dilate a little more.

Tara gasps under the invasive caress.

A third finger follows the other two. Tara grits her teeth and hisses in pain as she feels this third intruder. She feels as if a blade is cutting her in two. She feels her muscles contract around her fingers, trying to crush them. But they resist the pressure and, instead, force her to open further.

Marc senses it's time. He straightens up and takes his place between his wife's open thighs. His sex erected in front of him. With one hand, he spreads Tara's buttocks and, with the other, directs his outstretched shaft of flesh toward her throbbing anus.

At the touch of the head against her sensitive skin, Tara instinctively stiffens, and the ring of flesh suddenly contracts. But it's too late. With an inexorable thrust, Marc plunges into her.

A mixture of pain and surprise, a groan escapes from his mouth as the resistance of her sphincter gives way under the pressure, and the shaft of flesh makes its way into her tight sheath. He feels her muscles throb and contract around his blood-gorged penis.

Marc starts with a few slow, powerful piston movements so that she can feel his sex inside her and get used to its presence.

Pain and pleasure merge in her mind.

Soon Marc accelerates his thrusts, taking her by the hips to hold her firmly against him.

Tara moans as he savagely plows her. Her breasts and belly rub against the sheets, eliciting fresh moans of pleasure.

The sensation of this monster of flesh opening up her insides takes everything in its path.

Her muscular little buttocks enveloping his sex are driving Marc crazy. He can't control himself. His belly slams loudly against her buttocks as he speeds up his thrusting in and out.

Marc sodomizes Tara powerfully. For long minutes, he pounds the narrow channel, forcing it to widen ever more under his onslaught. The pain has completely disappeared by now. She writhes on the bed, screaming with pleasure as her husband ravages her.

Suddenly, it's ecstasy. With one last thrust, Marc propels himself deep inside her. Her anus contracts one last time around his penis, and he lets out a moan of pleasure.

Tara reaches orgasm the instant long streams of burning semen flood her bowels.

Rising high in the chamber, the two raucous cries come together.

Eyes haggard, mind fogged by pleasure, and body heavy from too much orgasm, it takes the two lovers several minutes to recover from their emotions.

When Marc withdraws from his wife's buttocks, she straightens up and immediately comes to kneel before him. Opening her mouth, Tara greedily takes hold of his sex and licks it hungrily, collecting every last drop of his semen.

"That was perfect," Marc comments, taking her head in his hands.

Tara looks up at him with a smile, her lips smeared with semen, her gaze filled with love.

It's moments like that that make her love her husband so much.

Published 
Written by GCKern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments