Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 3 : Jess And Rachel

"Rachel admits she wants to be disciplined by Jess"

35
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Once Pam had left, Jess and Rachel had a glass of wine and sat down to chat about how the day had gone. 

Jessica felt that Rachel was holding back on something and asked directly, "What did you like best about today?" 

Rachel replied, "I definitely enjoyed listening to you thrashing Pam, and I fingered myself to several orgasms as I was so turned on by it all." She wavered a moment and then added whilst blushing, "The thing is, when having those orgasms, I was thinking about me being in the position of Pam, so being thrashed, rather than me being you giving the thrashing." 

Jess was surprised but asked, "You feel that you are one of the adults that we have been discussing on our project who want to submit and be punished?" 

Rachel was still blushing as she replied, "I really do think so, Jess, and I would love to submit to you. I don't mean just when I want to be submissive and punished, but all the time. I want to be subject to your authority and your sole right to decide when I need to be spanked, so not just when I feel like it. You tell me to do something and unless I do it immediately and correctly and without question, that would land me with a bare bottom spanking, maybe even more than once the same day. I even want to be caned and suffer all the things Pam did." 

Jess could see by the sincere look on Rachel's face that she was saying it exactly as she felt. She also knew that she found Rachel attractive and lovely to be with, and now that she had experienced disciplining two adults, Pam and Dan, and knew that it turned her on, then if being the submissive turned Rachel on that would make them ideal partners and lovers. 

Jess asked, "You are sure you want to try this?" 

Rachel nodded as she replied, "Since we started this project, I just saw which side of the fence I was on, and the more I listened to you thrashing Dan and Pam the more I wanted that to be me. Then I realised I wanted more in that I wanted the threat of a punishment hanging over me at all times, outside my control except for the fact that it would be me disobeying you or misbehaving which got me the punishment." 

After a few moments, Jess gave a knowing look as she asked, "So, Rachel, we become a real item with me in charge and you subject to my decisions on disciplining you? I would be the dominant member of a loving relationship and every time I thrashed you it was because I loved you and just wanted you to behave as I command?"  

Rachel smiled and she replied, "Yes, Jess, true love, both maternal and as lovers, and I am really up for that relationship with you." 

Jess smiled as she asked, "When can we start?" 

Rachel looked so relieved as she replied, "Well, I know that my parents will let me have this flat so we can move in here together and take it from there." 

Jess was still smiling as she asked, "So that means, as of right now, I'm in charge of everything, you do as you're told straight away, or else I'll give you a spanking. Correct?" 

Rachel replied eagerly, "Correct, Jess." 

Jess asked, "What happens when we are out?" 

Rachel replied, "Again that will be your decision. You can take me to a vacant bedroom and spank me there or tell me I'm going to get a spanking when we get home or give me a spanking in front of whoever is there." 

Jess asked, "Won't that be too humiliating?" 

Rachel replied, "I don't actually care about that. What I do care about is being with you for the rest of my life, under your control, subject to your authority, doing whatever you say, getting spanked time and again, but also making love to you. In fact, just like so many people we have described in our project." 

Jess felt really comfortable with that, and smirked as she asked, "What about if I said every time that I gave you a spanking you would have to give me tongue sex even as you were still crying so long as we were alone?" 

Rachel replied, "I would love to do that." 

Jess replied, "So you really are submissive, more so than I thought before today." 

Rachel replied, "I have tried to do whatever you wanted up to now because I feel happier that way, but I think that's what we established from the project as so many alpha males and females enjoy being submissive. Well, I'm a bit like that although not an alpha female, but then that's just another variation I suppose." 

Jess smiled as she replied, "I think we should add that to our project. Maybe not mention that we're going to be talking about ourselves, though?" 

Rachel smiled as she replied, "That's you thinking like an alpha female." After a few moments, Rachel looked very serious as she added, "I can't wait for us to start our new lives. I am getting wet just thinking about it." 

Jess replied, "My knickers have been damp ever since we started discussing our new lives together." 

Rachel blushed again as she said, "I've never actually been spanked. I've watched several on the Internet, but they just weren't as sexy as listening to Pam being thrashed today and Dan the other day. Should I be worried?" 

Jess replied, "I don't think worried is the right word, but certainly you do need to get your first spanking over with. Let's do it now." 

Rachel panicked and said, "I didn't mean I need to be spanked now. I'm just asking the question." 

Jess looked stern as she replied testily, "Two things, Rachel. First, you never interrupt me, the one in charge, when I am speaking. Secondly, you do not question what I am telling you to do. I think you know what that means." 

Rachel swallowed hard, realising that as their new life had effectively started, Jess was the one in charge of her and what she said was absolutely correct. She certainly didn't want a spanking just then because she and Jess were due to go to a swimming party tonight. She would be going in a vest top and a very short skirt, but as soon as they got to their friend's house that was going to come off and she was going to be wearing a bikini. There was no way that she could do that and hide the fact that her bottom and legs would be bright red, and maybe worse, depending on what punishment Jess decided to give her. She knew that she had said that she was going to be happy for friends and family to know that she was subject to control by Jess, and her discipline, but this might all be happening too quickly. 

Jess could see what Rachel was most likely thinking about, and as she was the one in control, she knew that they needed to take the change more slowly. So, she said in a stern commanding tone, "My parents are away tonight and tomorrow, and you will be sleeping over at mine tonight. You definitely deserve a spanking for what you have done, so I will be giving you that spanking in the morning. Just make sure you behave one hundred per cent correctly at the party, is that understood?" 

Rachel was certainly relieved, and showed it when she replied, "Yes, Jess, and thank you so much." 

With that, Jess held her arms open and Rachel happily fell into them, enjoying Jess's hug, and then enjoyed her kiss. As she eased her tongue into Jess's mouth, entwining her tongue, she eased her hand underneath Jess's skirt and rubbed her knicker-covered bottom, both knowing that it would be a very different type of rubbing in the morning. 

The party did go well, and Rachel was particularly careful to stay by Jess's side and do absolutely everything she said immediately. It wouldn't have been obvious to the others, but it certainly was to her and to Jess.  

As it got closer to going home time Rachel felt the tension grow in her mind thinking about the threat to spank her in the morning. So did the quivers telling herself that she was turned on by the thought of her first-ever spanking and obeying Jess completely throughout the party.  

Jess felt relaxed at the party and enjoyed being in control of her lover and saw that Rachel was obeying her every instruction. She wasn't going to discuss the spanking with Rachel even as they walked home and felt the tension of her not knowing what would happen would be good for her. Once at home, her Dom self took over, however. 

Rachel remained obedient as she walked home with Jess, holding hands as they discussed the party, always thinking about the spanking and wondering how much it would hurt, whilst knowing her knickers were already very damp. 

Rachel was instantly concerned as soon as they walked through the front door and it was closed behind her when she heard Jess instruct in a suddenly stern tone of voice, "Change of plan, young lady. I am going to give you your spanking tonight rather than tomorrow morning. Go upstairs, get undressed, get that wooden-backed hairbrush which is on the dressing table in my bedroom and hold it as you sit on my bed waiting for me. I will be up in just a few minutes. No arguments." 

Rachel was shocked but knew that she loved the stern tone of voice that Jess was using, and certainly had no intention of arguing. She just obediently went straight upstairs to the bedroom that she was going to share with Jess, and quickly got undressed. Once naked, she went and picked up the hairbrush, as instructed, and as she sat on the bed she looked intently at it, raising it and dropping it lightly onto her palm, but knew how much it was going to hurt when used properly. After all, she also thought about the loud screeches of pain that Pam let out and had no doubt the same was going to happen to her. 

As she thought these thoughts, Rachel felt her vulva was quivering just like it did when listening to Pam and Dan being thrashed and wasn't surprised that she had the same feelings knowing that she was going to be thrashed in just a little while. She reminded herself of all the adults that she was writing about in the project with Jess who got turned on when thinking about being thrashed themselves, and now understood just how realistic that was. She even smiled to herself thinking about that as it didn't seem so strange anymore even given the pain she was about to suffer.  

Jess wasn't actually doing anything downstairs but knew she wanted to give Rachel time to come to terms with the fact that she was going to be thrashed for the first time. She deliberately brought the punishment forward, having shown leniency by delaying it until after the party. However, she rather liked the idea of first thrashing Rachel, and then cuddling and caressing her as she helped her to recover, and then both give the other huge orgasms. At least, she was confident they would be huge, although time would tell. 

Jess left it five minutes before going upstairs and when she walked into the bedroom Rachel looked up quickly and stood up, as though showing her the same respect as a classroom would when the teacher entered. She glanced at Rachel's naked body and thought how beautiful she was, and saw her nipples were taut which told her Rachel was still feeling aroused. 

After savouring the sight of her naked body Jess decided she would increase the tension in Rachel's mind by ordering, "Sit on the bed with your back against the headboard, with your arms folded behind your back, and sit cross-legged." 

Rachel knew that Jess made Pam sit like that on the sofa before smacking her inner thighs really hard. Was she going to do the same to her? 

Once Rachel was in position, Jess sat on the bed beside her, rubbing Rachel's inner thigh and could see the worry on her face. Still rubbing Rachel's inner thigh, Jess said in a stern but maternal tone of voice, "Some ground rules. First, before every spanking, you will do naughty spot time. I know adults generally have to press their nose against the wall, but I want you to have to sit in the hallway facing the front door, so very publicly even to someone who comes to the door whilst you are there. One minute every year. Of course, in your case, that now means sixteen minutes. Understood?" 

MelissaJoness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaJoness

Rachel had always wanted to experience naughty spot time, knowing how it would build up the anxiety of the spanking she was then going to get. It was therefore ideal and having the risk of any visitor seeing her there was also better. She replied, "Yes, Jess. Understood." 

Jess replied, "Good." Then to reinforce the agreement she raised her hand and brought her hand down really hard on Rachel's inner thigh, watched as she gasped, and then smacked her again for another gasp and then again for a third gasp.  

Jess then continued, still rubbing Rachel's inner thigh, "I think you should be fully shaved of your pussy bush," and as she said that she ran her fingers up and down Rachel's stretched pussy lips, and then tapped her there ever so lightly. 

Rachel gasped but again knew that was exactly what she wanted to do. She had always been nervous about shaving there but had read up on it and already had at home the right gel to apply to keep the ingrown hairs at bay. She loved looking at photographs of women who had already shaved themselves, and which she always reckoned would make her feel younger. So, really happy to be told to do it, she replied, "Yes, Jess, I will do that." 

Jess nodded, and then raised her hand and brought her hand down really hard, and got another gasp, then smacked her again for a second gasp and smacked her again for the third gasp. It was very noticeable that Rachel stayed in position gasping, struggling with the pain, but fully intent on being obedient. 

Jess then got up and went around the bed and sat down and started to rub Rachel's other inner thigh.  

It was clear enough to Rachel that Jess was going to smack her some more, fully understood that this was transferring control to Jess, and she was so up for it.  

Jess then continued, "I know a common punishment for being rude and swearing is to have your mouth soaped. I, though, think it is far better that you get a slap around the face. In fact, each punishment should be three slaps round the face." 

Rachel knew that Jess had slapped Pam around the face several times and saw that was so much more an effective punishment than mouth soaping for her. For starters, it was certainly much quicker, even three slaps. So, she was up for that as well, and replied, "Yes, Jess, I understand that punishment." 

Once again Jess acknowledged Rachel's agreement by raising her hand and bringing it down really hard on her inner thigh, listened to the gasp, smacked her again for the second gasp and again for the third gasp. 

Jess then said, "Early bedtime will be another punishment. Lights out, curtains pulled, all electronics removed." 

Rachel always hated being without her electronics and particularly her phone. In fact, she felt naked without it so she knew that this would be a difficult punishment for her to deal with, but once again she was really up for it. For her, it was part of being submissive to Jess and subject to her total disciplinary control, and she replied, "I understand, Jess." 

Once again Rachel reinforced the agreement by raising her hand and bringing her hand down really hard on Rachel's now red inner thigh, heard her gasp, smacked her for the second time, and again the third time and just to reinforce her control, smacked her three more times and was very pleased with the three much louder gasps. 

Satisfied that Rachel was going to be fully submissive, Jess then said sternly, "There will be many more rules imposed, although the overriding rule will always be whatever I say you are to do you will do immediately and without question. However, now that these rules are sorted, I need to give you the spanking you have earned for your two mistakes earlier today. Expect it to hurt, and for you to cry buckets, and for you to be unable to sit down for a while. Luckily, you will be going to bed straight afterwards, fully naked, and believe me, you will only be lying on your tummy, or on me. Now, get up and go and stand by the dressing table chair." 

Rachel did as she was told, feeling nervous and aroused at the same time. She stood to the side of the chair and watched as Jess walked over and sat on the chair, yanking her dress up and so ensuring that she would be lying across her bare thighs. That caused more flutters to vibrate around her vulva.  

Jess glared at Rachel and ordered, "Get across my lap and put the brush on the floor within easy reach until I tell you to hand it to me." 

Rachel eased herself down across Jess's lap and caught her fall with one hand as she let go of the hairbrush and helped herself balance with the other hand. She loved the feeling of her bottom being the highest part of her body. She had read how sensational that would feel and the reality was even more sensational. Even when she felt Jess's hand rubbing her bottom in circles, she was still so excited.  

Jess was now used to having an adult's bottom staring up at her from her lap and found Rachel's more of a turn-on than when it was Pam or Dan's. She rubbed the bare bottom cheeks in circles and loved how Rachel was submitting to her.  

The tension increased in Rachel's mind as she felt Jess rubbing her bottom. When she felt the first spank she gasped again and then as Jess proceeded to spank her again and again on alternate bottom cheeks, she felt the stinging intensify just as she had expected from having read up on the subject and watched so many videos. Even as she was finding it harder to cope, she told herself that this was what she had wanted for so long and now it was happening and would hopefully happen again and again.  

Jess found that whilst she had enjoyed spanking both Pam and Dan, spanking Rachel was, for her, even more enjoyable. She certainly fancied her as a girlfriend and now Rachel had said how she was definitely on board for that. She also enjoyed getting her own way, and Rachel agreeing to obey her or earn another spanking certainly was a turn-on for her. So, as she spanked Rachel harder and harder, turning her bottom cheeks such a pretty glowing red, her enthusiasm grew.  

Rachel certainly was finding it harder and harder to cope with the spanking but expected that to be the case. She also noticed how it became more difficult once Jess was spanking her on the same bottom cheek several times in a row, and even more so when she was spanking the backs of her legs. She knew all of this had to happen, or at least hoped that it would and that she would dissolve into pretty much uncontrolled crying, and as much as it did hurt, she was relishing it.  

Once Jess was happy with the way that she had turned Rachel's bottom cheeks and legs bright red, she ordered, "Hand me the hairbrush, you naughty girl."  

Rachel was already crying but heard the instruction and whilst her eyes were too tear-filled and her vision blurred, she scrabbled around and got hold of the hairbrush, lifted it up and handed it to Jess, whilst still unable to see her because she was looking at the floor, albeit enjoying the view of Jess's upside-down bare legs. When she felt the hairbrush tapped a couple of times on her bottom, she knew of course that this was going to be much more painful than when being spanked by Jess's hand, but again wanted it to happen to show Jess that she really wanted her to be the one in charge. 

As Jess started to spank Rachel with the hairbrush, she knew she was getting more and more turned on and reckoned that her knickers were going to be very damp even by now. It certainly encouraged her to spank even harder, particularly bearing in mind that while Rachel was squirming around on her lap, tensing arms and legs, and yelping, she was staying in position and accepting every last spank. That was like a true sub, Jess knew.  

As the pain became unbearable, Rachel was only thinking about crying, and not about forcing herself up. It was painful, but she remembered always thinking that she wasn't too old to be spanked, and wouldn't be for many many years to come, if ever. That would be particularly so with Jess as her girlfriend, and while she knew that she would willingly obey her every instruction, she was also pretty sure that she would fail to meet the expected very high standards on a regular basis and so get spanked time and again. She was even feeling turned on whilst the spanking was happening, which fascinated her but only reinforced her mindset of wanting to obey Jess at all times. 

Jess was happy with the way that several bruises had now appeared on Rachel's bottom, and, together with the fact she was crying, told her that her job was done. She, therefore, stopped spanking Rachel and instead instructed, "Okay, Rachel, you are almost a good girl again. Now get between my legs and make sure you give me the hugest orgasm as a thank you." 

Rachel heard the instruction and was anxious to be obedient and forced herself to slide off Jess's lap and kneel in front of her. Her hands did rush to her bottom which she rubbed and clutched to try to deal with the pain but knew that wouldn't happen. She stayed there on her knees though and waited for the next instruction. After all, she knew that Jess would have to take her knickers off but couldn't quite make out whether she had done that given how blurred her vision was. 

Jess was definitely smiling as she watched Rachel rub her clearly stinging bottom cheeks, but she also quickly eased her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers and pushed them down to the floor, stepped out of them, scooped them up, and put them on a chair, leaving her dress pulled up and above her waist. She then sat back and parted her legs, glad that Rachel couldn't see her facial expression, and said in a stern tone, "Now do it." 

Rachel immediately leaned forward and started kissing the inside of Jess's thighs, working her way up until she reached her stretched pussy lips, kissed, and licked them, and also with a finger flicked Jess's very taut clit. She was certainly excited to know that Jess was so turned on, just as she knew that she was herself. 

Jess was sure she felt Rachel's tears as she rubbed her face against her inner thighs as she kissed and it didn't take very long at all for Jess to start groaning erotically, the groans building up, so they were longer and louder, and then she exploded in what she knew was one of the best orgasms she had ever had.  

A very happy Jess leaned forward and kissed Rachel on the lips, easing her tongue inside her mouth so their tongues entwined. After a long and loving kiss, she pulled back and said, smiling, "Let's get into bed as you are a good girl again." 

As Jess got undressed, she felt so at ease being in control and knowing that Rachel was going to obey her every word and instruction going forward or suffer another very hard spanking. She was certainly sure that regular spankings would be earned as part of their new life together, which she was certainly looking forward to.  

As Rachel watched Jess undress, she also felt so happy, even with her bottom stinging. She had found being thrashed and submissive to be such a turn-on and wanted it to happen again and again. 

Indeed, as they lay together, naked, kissing and cuddling and caressing, they knew this was right for both of them. 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments