Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Detention

"Pete's teacher has no patience for his attitude"

33
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

"Why do you keep ending up in detention?" she asked, glaring at him with her arms crossed.

"Maybe I like seeing you," Pete snapped back sarcastically, his eyes fixed on her slender body. He was seated in the front of the otherwise empty classroom. She stood in front of him, leaning against the back of her large desk, glaring down at him.

"That's nice and all, but I'd really like to go home, and I'm stuck here, babysitting your ass. If you'd just behave, my life would be a lot easier," she replied, rolling her eyes in exhaustion at his relentless attempts to hit on her.

"Well, let's just go home then. Nobody's stopping us," he offered.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because you need to be punished for your misbehavior. That's why."

A tinge of excitement ran through his body when he heard those words. "It's too bad we can't come up with a different method of punishment that doesn't waste everybody's time," he said suggestively.

She squinted suspiciously, trying to figure out his angle. "What do you want, a spanking?" She asked mockingly.

"Well, that would be faster, wouldn't it?" he taunted, elated that she suggested exactly what he had in mind.

She raised her eyebrows. "Yes, I suppose it would be." He smiled at her comment. She abruptly continued, "Don't you start thinking this will be something you will enjoy. I will make sure this detention is burned into your memory."

Very turned on by now from all the suggestive dialogue, Pete challenged, "You won't do it."

She scoffed, "Oh, really? Bend over my desk right now!" He did not expect her to accept his challenge, but he felt like he couldn't back out now. He walked up to her desk and bent himself over it. She picked up a ruler from her desk and began smacking his ass with it. The ruler stung a little, but it didn't have much effect on his clothed bottom.

After a few minutes of spanking, she paused, "Remove your clothes."

"What?" he protested.

"Oh, you didn't think you'd be spanked over your pants, did you? This is a real spanking, and you're a big boy. Now take your clothes off, and don't make me repeat myself again," she said sternly.

He got up from the desk and began stripping, starting with his shoes, then his shirt and pants. He hooked his thumbs in the band of his underwear and looked up questioningly,

"All of them?" he asked. She just stared at him coldly. He took that as a yes and removed his underwear, revealing everything to her.

"Bend over my desk. I want you all the way over with your hands gripping the far edge," she ordered. He obeyed her, willingly. He had to stretch to reach the other side, the tops of his bare thighs pressed against the cold hard desk. His chest was almost touching the top surface as he held onto the far edge. "That's much better," she exclaimed gleefully as she took the ruler and began smacking his bare ass. The sting was much worse, causing him to flinch and squirm, but there wasn't much room for him to move in his current position.

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

After his ass was a bright shade of pink, she set the ruler down, walked around behind her desk, opened up the bottom drawer, and pulled out a large wooden school paddle. He shuddered in fear when he saw what she'd grabbed. She positioned herself behind him as he realized just how vulnerable his ass was in his position. She tapped his bare ass with the paddle. "You should've just stayed here for detention, but no, you just had to open your mouth again, didn't you!"

With that, she began paddling his ass hard, over and over again. The pain took his breath away as he clenched tightly, trying to take the pain and appear tough.

After several swats, he began moving around, trying to limit how hard the paddle hit. This only encouraged her to spank him harder. "Stay still!" she demanded as she paddled him relentlessly. She didn't stop until she reached fifty swats. He was a total mess, crying and moving completely out of position. He was standing almost straight up at this point. "You have a problem with listening, young man. It seems I'll have to hold you in place. Get back in position," she scolded demandingly. He bent back over, fighting the tears back.

She took some string from the art closet and walked behind her desk, where his hands were stretching to reach. She looped the string around the handle of the top desk drawer, securing both of his wrists to it. She then walked back around and kneeled behind him. "Spread your legs as far as they will go," she ordered. He complied, and she secured each of his ankles to the desk legs. He was now completely stretched out, unable to budge.

She walked back over to the closet and returned with a yardstick. Positioning herself behind him, she patted his outstretched ass, which was already bruising from the paddling. "You've been getting in trouble almost every day now. It's obvious that detention hasn't been working. You've worked up quite a rap sheet, and I intend to punish you for every single infraction. This is not going to be pleasant for you. Do you understand?"

Trembling in fear, he replied timidly, "Yes, ma'am."

She took the yardstick back and unloaded a ferocious smack across his ass cheeks. A loud "crack" filled the room, followed by his muffled squeal as he strained against his restraints. She continued to punish him, one after another, leaving thick red stripes across his ass. She didn't stop until he was weeping and depleted. She stepped back, admiring her work. His ass was dark red, almost purple.

She cut his restraints, and he just collapsed to the floor in a fetal position. After letting him lay there for a minute, she said, "C'mon, get your stuff and get your ass out of here. If you get sent to detention again, you can expect another spanking." He obediently clothed himself and shuffled out of the classroom. Smiling to herself, she grabbed her belongings, hoping to get another opportunity to take him down again.

Published 
Written by Petesandman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments