Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Embracing The Waves

"I got exposed and spanked at the beach."

176
30 Comments 30
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Based on real events that happened during my summer vacation. Every chapter is a story on its own, and you don't need to read them in order. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I refer to my boyfriend as 'Sir' as a personal term of address. Keith, thank you for beta reading!"

As the first morning light filters through the curtains, I wake up in the comfort of my Sir’s embrace, savoring the lingering warmth of last night’s closeness. When Sir and I returned to our hotel room, we were consumed with insatiable need. My back pressed against the plush sheets as he moved on top of me, our hands frenziedly roaming as we surrendered to the scrumptious passion that had been building between us all evening. Our breaths mingled with every kiss and thrust, creating an unforgettable night of intense intimacy that left us both exhausted.

A knock on the door jolts Sir awake, and he quickly gets out of bed, slipping on his shorts before opening the door to find the hotel staff with our missing luggage. I am so relieved to see our suitcases, and as soon as Sir closes the door, I take out my underwear and a dress.

After we change into our clothes, we grab a quick bite before unpacking the rest of our stuff. Digging through my suitcase, I realize something is amiss. I’m a very neat person, but everything inside is in disarray. My metallic butt plug has tumbled out of its pouch and is now lying amidst a pile of clothes. Maybe that’s why our luggage was delayed? The security guard must have gone through my stuff, trying to make sense of the unexpected item.

“It’s a beautiful day,” Sir says. “How about we finish unpacking later and head to the beach?”

“Sure,” I say, eager for some sun and relaxation.

Rummaging through my freshly reclaimed luggage, I pull out my pink bikini. Even though the top and bottom match in color, they are not from the same set. I purchased the bikini bottom during COVID when most of the stores were closed, and I was eager to wear a thong bikini to the beach. Unable to find one, I settled on buying the bikini bottom that was three sizes too small. It was so snug on my bubble butt that it seemed just like I was wearing thongs. The top was daringly small too, providing just enough coverage to hide my nipples.

As I slip into my bikini, which leaves little to the imagination, I feel the familiar thumping of my heart. The last time I wore it during COVID, there were hardly any people around. Now, I was about to be exposed in front of a crowd.

Imagining people’s eyes scrutinizing every inch of my body sparked a delicious ache in my core but also a fear of being judged. As a child, I faced bullying for being chubby, which left scars. The men I dated before Sir only further damaged my self-esteem. They had been criticizing my body, claiming I wasn’t thin enough, even when I was suffering from anorexia and barely eating for years. To make matters worse, they labeled me with slut-shaming words for my high-sex drive. All of this added to my fear of fully expressing myself and risking humiliation or harsh judgment.

Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I see the curves of my hourglass figure on full display and consider changing into a one-piece bathing suit. But then they win! I’m no longer that girl who could be pushed around. Now, I’m His girl, and he adores every ounce of me. Knowing the effect my skimpy bikini will have on Sir, or more precisely, on his member, I decide to wear it proudly. Ready to enjoy the day at the beach, I wrap my violet sarong with pink designs around my back and tie it above my chest to create a casual strapless dress.

As we make our way to the beach, the sound of the ocean grows louder with each step. Sir leads me towards a secluded area with just the right amount of sunlight and shade—the perfect spot for us. He sets the backpack down on the sand and takes out a large towel, spreading it with care, claiming our temporary haven by the ocean.

Sir motions for me to lie down, and my eyes scan the beach, noticing a few couples our age and some elderly people nearby. I quickly unwrap my sarong and lie on my stomach, hiding my exposed breasts while leaving my luscious butt fully exposed, but at least I don't see people staring at me.

He peels off his T-shirt and sits beside me with sunscreen in hand. Once he has applied a considerable amount to his palm, he proceeds to massage it into my back. His touch is deliberate and tender, turning a simple act of applying sunscreen to my skin into something more intimate. He unties my bikini straps and spreads the cream evenly, covering every inch.

His grip becomes more firm, gently kneading my tense muscles. Mmm. It feels so incredible that I bite my lower lip, trying to suppress a moan. He moves down to rub the sunscreen into my legs. His warm hands glide over my skin with a gentle yet suggestive touch. With every smooth stroke, he nears my burning center, my breath hitching as I feel the weight of his gaze on me.

His hands reach my soft, full buttocks and squeeze possessively. As he spreads the cream across my cheeks, his touch becomes even bolder, his fingers reaching under the almost nonexistent fabric of my bikini bottom. Fuck! Is he going to finger me?! Despite my acute awareness of everyone around us, I'm going to let him do whatever he wants. I'm still afraid to fully embrace my darkest, most sinful desires, which he understands, and while I may not actively pursue them on my own, I'm willing to follow him down that path. My pussy drools, desperate for his attention, and as he delves deeper between my buttocks, a guttural moan tears from my throat. Please… 

His deep chuckle vibrates through the air, rich with sensuality, spreading a wave of tingles through my body. "It seems like the sun isn’t the only thing that’s burning,” he teases.

A blush warms my cheeks, and I want to retort, but then I notice more people filtering onto the beach. A trio of muscular bodyguards chose a place not far from us. I can’t help but admire their chiseled physiques as they settle down.

“Turn around,” Sir says in a compelling tone that seamlessly blends command with desire. A tone that usually coaxes me into obeying without a thought.

This time, I hesitate, aware of the exposure that obedience would entail. I want to submit and surrender to my Sir’s desires, but the thought of exposing my naked breasts to everyone on the beach, especially young, sexy bodyguards, makes me feel self-conscious. My breasts, while firm and defying gravity with lovely-shaped nipples, are just not as big as I wish they were, which has always made me feel insecure. 

“Don’t make me repeat myself.”

Or what? I look over my shoulder, meeting his gaze, my eyes trying to convey a playful defiance sparked by his words. While I’m usually submissive by nature, there are times when I enjoy testing his patience. I’m not sure what he could do in front of everyone to punish me if I don’t obey, but I’m going to take the risk.

He grins as his fingertips playfully trace along my left buttcheek before he raises his hand. No! He wouldn’t dare! Not in front of others! His hand descends abruptly, administering a firm swat to my delicate flesh. The impact that’s more teasing than painful creates a delicious sting, and my core clenches with need as my left buttock jiggles. I can feel the heat spreading across my skin at the point of impact, and I can’t help but blush. It’s not the first time he’s spanked me as a funishment—a fun punishment that I enjoy—but this is the first time he did it in public.

oxSashaBloomxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
oxSashaBloomxo

“Turn around, Emma.”

And face the people who saw you spank my ass? No thanks. 

His hand rises again, but this time the strike is more intense—a thud that jolts my nerves awake. Another firm smack lands on my left cheek, followed by a searing heat, leaving a perfect rosy print of his hand on my sore skin. The sharp but still bearable pain mingles with pleasure as I brace myself for the next spank, my body craving the exquisite torment.

His palm connects with my right cheek in a series of three successive spanks. The first hit elicits a sharp gasp from me; at the second, I bite my lip, trying to stifle a moan as the sensation deepens. Be quiet! The third spank connects with a loud smack, shooting a sharp burst of pain through my body. Auch! A soft whimper escapes my lips as I struggle to endure the sting radiating across my skin. Damn. I hope no one heard me. 

He pauses, his hand still raised in the air, as if giving me a chance to obey his command and stop this. I lift my head to look around, surprised that no one is paying attention to us. The booming music from the beach bar, combined with the crashing of the waves, may have drowned out the muffled thuds. Relieved that I'm not the center of attention and that no one is watching, I rest my cheek against the towel.

As I still don’t turn around, another thwack lands on my left butt cheek, and my hips jolt forward, moving away from the source of the pain. Doing my best not to squirm or rub the spot with my hand, I clench my teeth, focusing on my breath. It will pass. It always does. Burning heat, like I just sat in a nettle, radiates from the impact site, spreading through my skin and seeping deep into my muscles. Just relax. Breathe. The sting of his hand is nothing compared to the throbbing ache between my legs.

I take a deep breath, relax my tense body, arch my back, and push my ass up as if daring and begging for more. And he delivers, his hand coming down hard on my already sore flesh. With every successive whack, the burning sting escalates into a searing agony, with tears threatening to fall. Say the safeword! No! I will not give him satisfaction! I can take it!

I hold my breath, expecting another swift strike, but instead his fingers gently caress the red skin. The soothing strokes contrast with the scorching pain, creating a paradoxical sensation of pleasure and discomfort. The pain quickly fades, leaving only a buzzy tingle that spreads from my buttocks straight into my dripping core. All of my doubts and fears have vanished, and all that remains is a burning desire to please him so that I can receive the desperately needed reward.

His fingertips dance across my skin as they make their way down until they reach my swollen nether lips. With a casual, gentle caress of my throbbing button, he elicits soft moans from me that I don’t want to suppress any longer.

“Please.” I need more.

“Only good girls get what they ask for.”

I can be a good girl. I’ll turn around.

His fingers press harder against sensitive bud, sending tingles of pulsating pleasure through me and making my body tremble with need. And just like that, he abruptly removes his fingers, taking away the wonderfully delightful sensation. No! I want more!

“Are you my good girl?” His voice has an innocent, inquisitive note to dare me.

Yes! I quickly turn around, hoping that he will reward my obedience while also concealing my bruised ass. I nod eagerly, confirming I’m his good girl, my body craving his touch like a drug.

The warm summer sun makes my swollen breasts glisten with perspiration, and the curious eyes watching me arouse my perky nipples. The wicked grin on Sir’s lips tells me he enjoys my exposure, and I can barely hold back a moan as the temperature rises between my quivering thighs.

“Yes,” I breathe.

With a mischievous smile, Sir leans in closer and whispers, “Prove it. Take a quick swim.”

I knew what that entailed. He wanted me to walk to the ocean braless and show off my almost naked body to everyone on the beach. I’ll be judged. Humiliated. They’ll call me a slut. When my Sir refers to me as his slut, it feels empowering, like a form of praise, an acknowledgement of my sexual abilities, and a claim that I am solely his. However, when others use that word, it feels like a sharp, painful insult, reminding me of the abuse I suffered in the past. Sir is aware of it, and he has been attempting to slowly push me outside of my comfort zone in order to help me overcome my trauma, but the gentle approach has never worked with me, so he has frequently had to resort to tough love.

“Do it, or you don’t have my permission to cum until we get back home.”

“But that’s twelve days!”

“Exactly.” He purses his lips in a smug grin. I hate him!

I must quench the pulsing heat immediately; there's no way I'll survive the next twelve days. Taking a deep breath, I slowly stand up. As I make my way towards the water, I can feel the eyes of strangers on me, their gazes following my every move. My nipples harden from the cool ocean breeze, drawing even more attention to my exposed breasts. I bet Sir is smirking!

As I pass the lifeguards, I become acutely aware of the handprints Sir’s playful swats left on me earlier. I can almost feel their warm echo on my skin. Is my self-consciousness as visible as I imagine red marks to be? Avoiding eye contact with the lifeguards, I focus ahead, doing my best not to trip and fall. Nobody knows me. They'll never see me again. Thank goodness we're off to Lisbon tomorrow! Come on! This is what I wanted. To be unapologetically myself. Now that I have the chance, I won’t let my insecurities hold me back again.

I force myself to smile, lifting my head high, and my confidence grows with each step. On my way to the ocean, I notice a few more women wearing thong bikinis, and some are topless, so I no longer feel so out of place.

The cool ocean waves crash against my heated skin, instantly providing relief and a sense of liberation. As I emerge from the water, droplets cascade down my naked breasts, which feels like a caress against my sun-kissed skin. The salty breeze plays with my damp hair, sending strands of golden tresses dancing in the air. 

I walk towards my Sir, who is patiently waiting for me on the sandy shore. His eyes sparkle with admiration as he takes in my bare, luscious curves, and a proud smile plays on his lips. As I close the distance between us and sit on the towel next to him, his eyes darken with hunger.

Without a word, he pulls me into his arms, and I straddle him as he is unable to resist exploring every inch of my body with his hands and lips.

“You’re such a good girl,” he whispers in my ear. “You deserve a reward.” His words fuel the heat in my dripping core.

“Should we go back to the hotel?” My voice is barely a whisper as I melt under his touch.

“No.” His lips curl into a wicked smile. “I’m going to give it to you right here.”

My heart races with adrenaline as he leads me towards another unknown adventure, and I’m eager to discover what other pleasures await us.

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments