Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Thrashes Adam Then Rides His Cock

"Emily applies her riding crop to Adam's arse before riding him to sexual delight"

18
8 Comments 8
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The morning after their latest sexual encounter Emily Bothwick-Smyth was fidgetting in the back seat of the vehicle as chauffeur Adam Crook looked at her in the rear-view mirror. Adam knew very well that the cause of her discomfort was the nine strokes with Emily's riding crop that he had applied to her bare arse before giving her a good fucking. He also knew that she had told him that she would be whipping him before their next fuck and he imagined that she would not be stopping at nine strokes.

Normally any chat between them was very formal, but on meeting Adam's eyes in the mirror, Emily softened and smiled slightly before saying, "Yes, my arse still hurts, now drive."

There was no further real conversation, but as he drove, Adam thought back over the two sexual adventures that he had with this rich woman who just happened to be not only his boss but also some thirty-nine years his senior. He fully expected, and looked forward to, many more in the future.

Adam had begun to get used to the fact that his relationship with the wealthy Emily was very much on two levels, with she being very much his 'superior' in most senses for most of the time, but when they were having sex, they were equals or, occasionally, he was in charge.

During the day Emily gave no indication that they would be having sex on this particular occasion and that was eventually confirmed when Adam held the car door open for her and she said, "See you tomorrow, Crook."

When he saw her the next morning, she was dressed in a white blouse and a tight pair of jodhpurs, although most clothing that she wore down below seemed tight on her buttocks.

"I feel like a ride today Crook," she said and although Adam noted the possible ambiguity in her statement, he drove towards the stables.

"Where are you going?" she asked, although it was pretty obvious by the direction that he was driving.

"You said that you felt like a ride, madam," replied Adam.

"I did, but did I mention horses?" she asked with her eyes boring into his via the mirror.

"No madam, you did not," he responded and now he was pretty certain who or what she was going to be riding.

"Lilac Cottage then, I left the crop there the other afternoon," she said, indicating that they were to go to the place where they had had their previous fuck and that Adam was to get his backside whipped.

Adam turned the car around and he was feeling both excitement and no small amount of trepidation.

On reaching Lilac Cottage, Adam decided that it was best, unlike the last time, to open the car door for Emily and as she got out of the back seat, she gave him a gentle kiss. She swayed her jodhpur-covered arse as she went to and opened the cottage door and once inside, the two of them locked in a long, long snog.

They headed for the bedroom that they had used two days previously and Adam saw the riding crop that he had striped Emily's backside with.

"Yes Mister Crook, you will be feeling that soon and then I am going to ride you," said Emily who's eyes seemed on fire with lust.

"I think that I will have you naked," she said as she undid and removed his shirt and she smirked as she undid and started to lower his trousers revealing the large package in the front of his underpants. Emily took his trousers down to his ankles and then kissed the lump in Adam's pants before slowly dragging them down for his erect penis to spring out. She locked her lips on his cock and sucked it and licked it before saying, "Time for your whipping I think."

Emily was fully clothed at this point, but her nipples were like bullets inside her bra and her cunt was starting to saturate her knickers.

On instruction, Adam stepped out of the trousers and pants that were at his feet, so now it was a classic CFNM situation.

Emily picked up the riding crop and said, "Bend over and touch your toes, Mister Crook."

Adam knew that the thrashing was inevitable and that sex would follow, so he turned and bent to touch his toes. Emily had not taken much notice of his backside before, being far more interested in his large cock, but on studying it now, she thought it very firm and sexy looking.
 

She ran her hand over his buttocks and then ran the tip of the riding crock up and down his arse crack and Adam twitched at the feelings that were helping him to keep his penis rigid.

Emily had whipped quite a number of males, some of them at their request, and now she was about to whip another one as she lay the crop against Adam's buttocks before raising it high and slashing it down with all of her might CRACK!

The sound was not dissimilar to that that the crop had made when it had hit Emily's backside, but being on the receiving end was very different to delivering the stroke for Adam and he sort of grunted as the sting from the stroke spread across his nether regions.

He was just trying to absorb that stroke physically and mentally when a second CRACK! signaled the arrival of a further stroke.

Emily, who was hugely turned on, was taking her time and she watched as the two red lines appeared on the young man's skin before slashing a third CRACK! across his backside.

Adam was trying hard not to cry out and he was breathing irregularly as the next CRACK! reverberated around the room and now he let out a long groan.

The four lashes were well spaced over his bottom and now Emily smiled sadistically to herself before lashing the crop down so that the stroke was diagonal from high on his left buttock to low on his right one CRACK!

The result was that the red line that this one produced crossed the previous four red lines and for the sake of symmetry, Emily put the next one from low on the left cheek to high on the right one CRACK!

By now, Adam was sobbing but still fighting the urge to cry out, but he was wondering quite how many lashes his tormentor was going to apply. Emily had actually pre-decided that she would give him twelve, but she was going to make every one of them really sting.

As the crop continued to put marks on the twenty-two-year-olds buttocks, his legs trembled and he struggled to stay in position, but still the beating went on relentlessly and the number of strokes that Emily had delivered had now matched the nine that she had received a couple of days before.

CRACK! the tenth stroke landed and Adam's resistance was broken as he, at last, cried out and his hands left his toes.

He was half stood up and he seemed to be contemplating putting his hands to his buttocks, but Emily sternly ordered, "Get down Mister Crook."

Adam obeyed and he was no sooner back in position when CRACK! the next lash met his arse and he again jumped up and howled and this time his hands clutched his whipped cheeks.

Emily watched him for a while before saying in quite a soft voice, "One more to come, get down Mister Crook."

With difficulty, Adam got back down and Emily looked at the series of red lines before raising the crop high and bringing it down as hard and as fast as any of the previous strokes CRACK!

Adam shot up again and tried to rub the burning out of his arse cheeks, "Oh God, oh fuck, oh fuck," he panted, and although he was not actually crying, he certainly had tears in his eyes.
 

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

"Did that hurt Mister Crook?" asked Emily in mock sympathy.

"You know it fucking did," replied Adam and Emily noted that although his penis had softened a bit during the beating, it was still impressive.

"Why don't you lie back on the bed and I will see if I can perhaps make you feel a bit better?" suggested Emily.

Adam moved towards the bed but was very reluctant to put his backside on it, but after two false starts, he was on his back on the bed but far from comfortable.
 

Through his slightly tear-filled eyes, he saw Emily slowly undoing and removing her blouse and then seductively removing her bra to put her sizeable tits on display. She then turned her back to Adam and lowered and took off her jodhpurs and even before she started to lower her knickers, there was some visual evidence of the whipping that he had given her, but when her glorious arse was completely bare, the marks were plainly still there.

Watching Emily strip had got Adam almost back to full erection, but three or four slow journeys of Emily's right hand up and down the length of his cock had him as hard as it was possible for him to be.

Emily so wanted that cock inside her again as she straddled her young chauffeur's body and started to lower herself until she was hovering just above the pole that she was about to ride.

As Adam looked at the cunt that was about to swallow his penis, it crossed his mind that, as yet, he had not tasted that wet piece of femininity, but as he was rather good at pleasing ladies with his mouth as well as his cock he made a mental note to eat it next time.
 

Emily now had the tip of Adam's penis inserted in her, but as she slowly let more and more of it get inside her, the extra weight of her body was pushing the young man's burning arse into the bed causing him more discomfort, but once all of his cock was inside and she started to slowly ride him, thoughts of his sore bum diminished.

"Now I am going to have that ride that I fancied Mister Crook," she beamed as she continued to move up and down his penis whilst using her inner muscles to stimulate them both.

Although each time that she slid down to push his arse firmly against the bed, he really felt the effects of the thrashing, the stinging that he was feeling was also now acting as an added stimulant.

They both had eyes closed and they both just savoured the wonderful sexual stimulation that they were feeling as Emily, still slowly, moved up and down his rod.

This had been going on for quite some time and Emily had got herself on the point of orgasm and knew that a slight quickening of her pace would bring it fully on. She opened her eyes to look at the face of the very handsome young man that had become her latest lover and she wondered how long she would decide to keep him because she did not doubt that it would be she that decided to end it, whenever that be.
 

Deciding that she wanted her first orgasm of the session, although she had as good as cum in her knickers whilst whipping him, she suddenly increased the speed of her riding and both the increase in speed and Emily shrieking, "Yes, yes, oh shit yes," caused Adam to open his eyes.

He saw Emily's face contorted in pleasure and as she temporarily stopped cumming she smiled at him and leaned forward and they briefly kissed before she went back to more riding.

Emily came again and she had got Adam close to cumming when he decided that he wanted to take charge of proceedings, so, to her surprise, he maneuvered her so that she was suddenly on her back and her legs behind his back and he was thrusting hard and fast into her.

This brought on another orgasm for Emily as she panted, "Shit, you are an amazing lover," as Adam slammed in and out of her.

"You are a great fuck, you slut," he said as he felt himself very close to ejaculation.

"Ha, yes, your fucking rich slut," she laughed in her sexual ecstasy.

"Yes, take my spunk, you fucking rich slut...oh fuck," groaned Adam as he once again filled Emily's cunt with his sperm.

It was still morning as they settled and Emily had no plans for the day, so they lay naked together but, as a reverse of two days before, Adam was now on his stomach, and Emily was kissing his whipped backside. Her lips and tongue were getting into all sorts of places and Adam's cock had become rigid again.

"Do you fancy another fuck, Mrs Bothwick-Smyth?" he asked.

"I don't see why not Mister Crook," she replied.

Adam thought he would try something different, so he once again surprised Emily by dragging her towards the bottom of the bed and then having her with her legs on his shoulders as he, standing up, again had his penis in her cunt.

He fucked her hard and fast and she screamed as she came as hard as she had ever done and she continued to cum to the point that Adam erupted into her and beyond.

They were both sweating and panting when Emily declared, "You take me to heights that I have never been before, Adam," using his first name for a change.

"You are an amazing woman and a great sex partner, Emily," replied Adam.

After some more naked cuddling on the bed, they had a shower and Emily asked, "Have you ever had anal sex, Adam?"

"No, I have never been with a girl that fancied it," he replied.

"Well you are with one now, but not today," responded Emily.

"I was thinking earlier that I have not yet tasted your cunt," announced Adam.

"No, you haven't. Do you think rich cunt tastes any different to other cunts?" she laughed.

"Don't know, but I would like to find out," said the smiling Adam.

"That is something else for another day, I think I want to go back to the mansion for a little sleep after the fucking that you have given me," said Emily.

So apparently safe in the knowledge that he would be fucking this woman in the arse and also eating her cunt, Adam felt very good about life despite the burning in his backside.

The two got dressed and Adam drove Emily back to the mansion, although driving with a freshly whipped arse was painful.

When she got out of the car, and after having a quick look around to make sure nobody appeared to be nearby, Emily ran her hand over Adam's crotch and whispered, "I want that out of your trousers again soon."

"Yes madam," replied Adam.





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments