Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin and Bree: Kitten's Submissiveness Continues

"This chapter is narrated by Bree. She describes the next day's events: lunch, shopping, and after returning to Erin's apartment."

47
18 Comments 18
3.7k Views 3.7k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is chapter 2 of a continuing series. Although this story reads well as a stand alone, much more character understanding will come from reading chapter 1. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It describes their initial meeting and subsequent events leading to this chapter in some detail."

Going to the Scarlet Hearts Club that Friday night was solely to drink and to be sure I wouldn’t be bothered by any men. Also, I hoped that getting hit on by women would be minimal, at least after I turned down the first few that tried. I was mad, mad at myself for being suckered so long by Gregory, and mad at Gregory for being the total ass he turned out to be. It was going to be a pity party for one.

I was only into my second drink when Erin showed up and asked if the seat next to me was taken. As I was about to say yes, I turned and our eyes met. For me, the connection was instant, I said, “Feel free” or something like that.

She slid onto the chair and immediately struck up a conversation, something I’d sworn to avoid. A tingle or chill ran through me. It all felt so comfortable, like she was my best friend—something that turned out to be not very far off.

I’d thought many, many times about being with another woman—sexually—it never happened until that night. Seemingly before I knew it, we were arm in arm, heading to her apartment. She fixed us drinks. We sat and talked more. It was obvious that we were headed for the bedroom soon. I needed a shower first. She suggested we take one together. Great idea!

Before I knew it, she was finger-fucking me as water rained down on us. I was so wet from my own juices that I could hear the slurpy sounds of her finger going in and out of me. I was in heaven. She’d taken charge and I loved that.

I’ve known for years that I’m naturally sexually submissive, but it’s hard for me to give up to guys, even when I wanted to. With Erin, it was a pleasure, even a relief, for her to take charge. I had the best sex of my life that night. Not by orgasm count, but by the depth of my feelings. The passion she created in me for her was unlike any I experienced prior. I was willing and happy to do anything she asked. That’s how deep my feelings ran.

I called her Mistress, which became, mostly, Miss. She named me Kitten—my kitty belonged to her. It seemed natural, almost predestined.

The next day, Saturday, she suggested we go for lunch and then shopping. Since all I had was the suit I’d worn to work and the club, she loaned me clothes. We are the same size. She dressed us in mini skirts and cropped cami tops, no bras or panties allowed. Even our shoe size is the same, I wore a pair of her sneakers. She didn’t buy cheap, these were by Michael Kors.

When she told me I’d be getting a leather collar to wear at her discretion, I wished she’d take me again, right that minute. Make me hers all over again. When she went on about some black, lacy ribbon that she’d use until the collar was ready, I could feel my juice dripping due to my unbelievable sexual arousal. I knew she knew, but, of course, she made me wait.

We found a small restaurant near where we were going to shop. After being seated at a small, round table with a white tablecloth, she told me to sit close to the chair’s front edge and keep my legs spread. Of course I complied, even though it was not the most comfortable.

The waitress came over, introduced herself as Megan, and asked if we’d like anything to drink as we looked at the menu. Miss ordered two Chardonnays. Megan looked me in the eye, then dropped hers to my lacy collar and gave me a big smile. I was sure she understood.

Right about then is when Miss’s toes made contact with my kitty. Her big toe found my clit and started flicking it. My first thought was amazement that she could manipulate her toe so precisely. That led to mental questions regarding how much female-female experience she had—I left that for a future time. Then the feelings began to take hold of me.

That was when Megan showed up with the wines and asked if we were ready to order. Miss told her we needed more time and somehow made her toe press harder. Megan looked at me again, smiling as she walked away.

“You remember the no cumming rule, right?” Miss asked.

“Yes. Only if you say ‘Okay’,” I replied.

“Good. I think you’re going to fail. If you do, I’ll take you to the Ladies and spank you. Have you ever been spanked before?”

“Only by guys during sex, doggy sex.”

“And you liked it, I presume?”

"Well… yes. I guess it’s the quick shock value that adds to the pleasure."

“Pleasure like you're experiencing right now? Maybe you need a spanking?”

“This is… actually quite arousing. I’m somewhat amazed. I mean…” I had to pause to collect my thoughts and not cum. “What I mean is you’re quite talented with your toe.” By now, I was gripping the arms of the chair. I knew she could tell. “I would’ve not thought it possible.” It was getting harder and harder to resist her.

She picked up her wine, saying, “A toast to us and a wonderful afternoon out!”

Her glass hung in space as she waited for me to raise mine. Fuck! It was so hard to relax my hand, reach for the glass and raise it to touch hers. I knew my lips were clenched as I uttered, “Yes, to us.” Clinking her glass, she sipped her wine. I put mine down, not being sure I could properly sip the wine.

“You’re close, aren’t you?”

I nodded my head. How could she be manipulating me so? Nothing like this had ever happened to me. I was always in control.

“You might as well just cum and accept your punishment after we finish lunch. It’ll give you something to look forward to, and you’ll have a very relaxed lunch.”

Gasping out, “Devil woman,” the orgasm ran through me, and she dropped her foot. She was right. After I calmed down, I had a large swallow of wine and felt very relaxed. The punishment didn’t scare me in the least.

Megan showed up about a minute later and asked if I was feeling alright. “You looked quite tense earlier,” she said with a big grin.

“I’m perfect. My friend will order for both of us,” I said, gesturing toward Miss.

“Two Caesar salads and we’ll split a side of ciabatta bread. Oh, and more wine.”

“Yes!” I piped up, “Definitely more wine.”

Megan smiled, thanked us, and headed toward the kitchen.

Locking eyes with Miss, I said, “You know Erin, I meant what I said about you being a devil woman. Why do you seem to have this special power over me? I’m not weak-willed. I may have a pussy, but I’m not one!”

“I know you’re not. I wouldn’t be attracted to you if you were. I only have power because you allow me to have it. You want me to have it, and there’s nothing weak about that. We both know that you have deep-seated, sexually submissive feelings that you’ve never fully turned loose, probably—I’m just guessing here—because you never had the right partner that you fully trusted. Now that we’ve found each other, on some level you feel free to let them loose.”

I nodded my head and had another sip of wine as I thought about what she’d said. “You’re most likely correct. I do know that I enjoy being the submissive one in sex. It’s always turned me on, and it’s always somewhat scared me with guys. With you, I’m loving it. Am I noticeably blushing? Sometimes I do.”

“Maybe a tinge of red. Nothing really noticeable until you mentioned it. That’s actually an adorable trait, especially since it’s so faint. It gives me a warm feeling.”

The food came, and we chit-chatted about things of lesser import. She’d left me with ideas to ponder. My gut feeling was she was exactly correct, and I liked that.

When we were finished, Miss paid the check, telling me that we would work it all out later. We stood and she pointed. “We have a date in the Ladies.”

Yes, we did. I knew she’d not forget. The room was small, just a sink and a stall. She locked the door. “Bend forward and hold the sink. Don’t whimper. We’re done when I say we’re done.”

I did as instructed. She flipped up my skirt. My bare butt was fully exposed to her vagaries.

SMACK!

I jerked and held on tighter.

SMACK—SMACK!

They kept on coming. The stings ran through me with each whack of her hand. I was going to count but decided I didn’t want to know. Miss was in charge. I was in her hands, literally. Eventually, each smack brought some degree of pleasure along with its sting. So much to learn about this relationship, if that’s what it was.

“That’s enough. Maybe next time I’ll use a paddle or a crop. Now fix your makeup and let’s go shopping.”

My eyes had watered some. I touched everything up as I thought about what had just happened. Using the mirror in my compact, I looked at my butt—it was definitely red. The “spankings” I’d gotten from guys were mere slaps compared to what I’d just experienced. Miss had disciplined her Kitten. How was it possible to at least somewhat enjoy what had just happened? I felt like emotion was overwhelming me.

“Miss?”

“Yes, Kitten?”

“I’m feeling very strong emotions… about you and… just everything. It’s a bit overwhelming. I just had to say that.”

“I understand. This is a very special relationship. We’ll navigate it together.”

I just nodded.

As we left the restaurant, Megan looked at me as she said, “Thanks for stopping. I hope to see you both back here again.”

“We were impressed,” said Miss, “I’m sure we’ll be back… sooner or later. Thanks for the great service.”

As we walked to the door, I heard, “You’re welcome. Don’t forget me.” I told Miss that I thought she’d probably heard us and was trying to drop a not-too-subtle hint of wanting to join or get to know us better. She agreed but was noncommittal on the joining part. I’d been punished enough for the day, so I just kept my opinion to myself.

As we were walking to Bloomingdale’s we’d been chatting about what a beautiful day it was, how it was so nice that spring seemed to have arrived for good, and about things that we’d like to do now that the weather was warmer. During all this, thoughts had been rolling around in my mind about us. What was this? It still hadn’t even been twenty-four hours. I was a mixture of thrilled and scared, while she seemed to be very ho-hum, like it was totally normal. It was just barely beginning to feel somewhat normal to me—I wanted it to be.

I sort of blurted out, “Miss, did you know that psychologists say there are eight forms of love?”

“No Kitten, I didn’t know that. Do we fit into one of them?”

I tried to decide if she was teasing me or really interested. Of course I couldn’t, she was very good at being opaque, so I just forged on.

“Actually, I think we fit into all or parts of three of them.”

“Really? You have an amazing amount of information stored up there.” She pointed at my head as she said that. Was that a compliment or… something else? Again, opaque. Just then we arrived at the doors to Bloomies.

“Well, I just thought it was interesting,” I said.

“And so do I. So tell me, would you rather stand here and talk about what category of love we fit in or go to the shoe department and tease some nice, handsome sales guy with our pussies as he brings us shoes to try on.”

I was learning quickly about her ways. I giggled as I replied, “Go tease the poor, unsuspecting man.”

“Excellent choice! Let’s go find our victim and see if we can get a rise out of him.”

We entered the store and soon found our way to Women’s Shoes. A good-looking, thirty-ish man with no wedding ring greeted us and asked if he could help.

“We’ve declared it Spring, we’re looking for high-heeled sandals,” said Miss. “Four-inch heels in some nice shade of tan or brown. We’re both sixes, so why not pick a few and let us try them on.”

“My pleasure ladies. My name is Brian. Please take a seat and I’ll be back with a selection. Price range?”

“No more than five hundred,” said Miss

“Perfect,” he said, as he walked off.

Snickering as we sat, I said, “We’re being so bad.”

“He might think we’re very good by the time we leave. I assume you noticed the tight pants and his bulge?”

“See, I knew you were bad. Of course I noticed!”

“Well? He might be fun for an evening.”

“Well… just for an evening.”

“We still appreciate a well-formed cock attached to a skilled owner, right?”

“It’ll take a while after the last one, but yes, of course.”

“That’s because the owner of the last one you had fun with was an asshole, if I’m not mistaken?”

“Yes! Gregory the asshole.”

“But if it was well-formed and not attached to a man…?”

“What? How…? Oh… you are good. ‘Well-formed, not attached to a man.' Gee, what could it be attached to? You perhaps!? I knew it. Devil woman. And when—”

“Shush, here comes Brian. Make sure he gets a good view of Kitten’s kitty,” Miss said softly.

I gave her my best evil grin.

Brian, his arms loaded with shoe boxes, sat on one of those little stools with the angled footrest. “So ladies, who wants to try one on first.”

Miss quickly spoke up, “My friend Bree has been bubbling with excitement at the thought of new shoes, so give her your best shot!”

Smiling, he moved the stool just a bit to be right in front of me. “So Bree, put that lovely leg up here and let’s see what you might like.”

I had my legs parted, and, of course, I had to raise one leg to reach the angle board, which raised my skirt. Both Miss and I were watching his eyes, they followed my leg and opened a bit wider when they reached kitty.

He tried so hard to remain professional. We tried on pair after pair as he switched back and forth between us, moving the stool with him. We’d walk around admiring the shoes and plop back in our chairs to raise one leg after another so he could switch to a new pair. Each time his hand would go a bit higher on our calves as he fit the shoe, and he would be just a bit harder with each pair.

Besides watching his crotch, I couldn’t stop thinking about Miss’s comments: “well-formed, not attached”. She’d planted the seed perfectly. I knew it was making me wetter and wetter—thoughts of something else I’d never experienced, and was now craving. Plus, Brian was looking more appealing each time he caressed my calf. Once he even commented on how well “toned” our legs were. He looked ever hopeful.

RANYAH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RANYAH

Once the marathon shoe try-on was over, we each had settled on a pair we liked. As we were paying, Miss asked Brian how his social life was.

“Not bad. It could always be better,” he said, smiling. “You have any ideas?”

“I was thinking you might give us your number. We could call sometime and come over for drinks and… whatever.”

“Sounds like a plan. Call soon. The early bird gets the worm. If you know what I mean.”

“I think we know exactly what you mean. Let’s hope the worm is one of those big, thick, juicy ones,” Miss said as we began to walk away.

We heard, “Thanks for shopping at Bloomingdale’s. I hope you were pleased with my service. Please return soon.”

Miss looked over her shoulder, smiled, and waved her hand.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“You never know. It could be fun… when we’re both in the right mood, which could be never, but it never hurts to have options. So, off to hopefully find us each a new sundress?”

“Absolutely!”

As we walked, our fingers brushed each other. Sometimes fingertips ran up and down the other’s arm. It was all just playful. Neither of us wanted to appear as anything but two women out shopping.

Once in Ladies Dresses, we zeroed in on their sun dresses. Being the beginning of the season, they were well stocked. After looking at every style, we each picked three that were our favorites and headed to the dressing rooms. We picked the last room in the line, entered, locked the door, and hung our choices so we could change into them.

Neither of us thought anything of removing our camis and skirts, thus standing naked with each other. Miss came close, cupped my boobs, captured my nipples, and rolled them ever so gently. My eyes seemed to close automatically.

“Kitten…”

“Yes Miss?”

“I want you to know, that when we get home, I’d love to hear about the eight kinds of love and figure out where we are. It’s only a day, but you need to know that I have deep feelings for you. I don’t want to scare you off—”

“Oh no Miss! I’m not scared. Surprised? Yes. Maybe a bit bewildered. But definitely not scared. I also have feelings. I honestly don’t totally understand them, I mean in this short time. Like you said.”

Right then, she dropped her right hand. A finger began stroking between my lips.

“You’re such a beautiful person, inside and out.” Now she was whispering to me. “You know you’re quite wet, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I replied with a shudder.

“I want you to go down on me.”

“Oh yes Miss, gladly.”

She smiled, kissed me, and sat on the room’s bench, legs spread wide. She was glistening. I didn’t hesitate. On my knees, my tongue soon found her and began its mission. I loved this newfound pleasure. It felt so natural, so normal, like I’d been doing it for years. Becoming even more aroused, I paused just long enough to ask Miss if I could pleasure myself as I did her.

“Yes Kitten. Just don’t cum before me. I want to see your face as you do.”

I was quickly back to Miss and moaned slightly as my fingers touched my kitty. It wasn’t long before Miss pulled me tight and her legs trembled. She made some suppressed, inaudible sounds as she came. It made me so happy. I was not far behind. Looking up, our eyes locked. Then, stifling myself as much as possible, I came. Such a joyous scene. On my knees in a dressing room, happy as I’d ever been.

We finally got to trying on the dresses. On, off—this one, that one—looking in the mirror—asking each other what they thought. After all that, we ended up with the same dress, just in different colors. Both were spaghetti strapped, multicolored floral prints, hers had a cherry background and mine straw.

“Ya know,” I said, “we could wear these home.”

“Good idea! Let’s wear them out and explain to the sales lady.”

Feeling foxy, rather horny and needful—how could I be any of those after being toe-fucked less than an hour ago, and still not comprehending how she managed to do that—I said, “Thank god! I’ve been dreading putting this skirt of yours back on.”

“What!? That happens to be a fairly expensive, very attractive skirt, KITTEN! What’s gotten into you?”

“It’s more what’s gotten into you. I keep thinking of all the spunk that’s probably been on the skirt from all the various guys you’ve fucked while wearing it.”

“You little bitch! That skirt’s pristine. Bend over and hold your ankles, immediately!”

I mentally grinned. I knew what was coming. Quickly complying, the first smack landed, followed by many more. I wondered if she knew I’d purposefully egged her on or was really upset. No matter, I’d pictured the restaurant bathroom and needed more. She was a Devil woman and I loved her.

She was breathing hard when she said, “There! I hope you learned something. Now stand up and tell me how sorry you are.”

My rear end burned as I stood straight—it was a good burn. Somewhere deep inside I wondered at my new inclinations and urges. “Oh Mistress, I’m so sorry that I offended you. It’s a beautiful skirt and I’ll happily wear it if that will please you and make you happy with your Kitten. I’m still your Kitten, aren’t I?”

Smiling, she held out her arms. “Of course you’re my Kitten. I believe you’re finding that name suits you quite well.”

As we held each other, I replied, “Mistress, you’ve opened doors I didn’t know existed, at least didn’t know existed within me.” Then I tenderly finished with, “I love you.”

“I feel the same about you. Let’s put on our new dresses and head home. Did you have anything planned for this evening?”

“I do have to answer some emails that I’m sure I’ve received. I can do that on my phone, probably take me about an hour. After that, I can be all yours… if you’d like.”

“Sounds delicious. We can order takeout, maybe Thai, and I’ll introduce you to some inanimate friends that will become part of your life.”

“Oh Miss, that sounds perfect. I like meeting new friends.”

We Ubered back to her apartment. Once in and settled, she brought up what I’d said about the eight types of love. She really was interested—that pleased me. It wasn’t that I needed some acknowledgment of love between us, it was more that we could discuss our feelings and see if we might agree that one or more of them might apply to our current feelings, if only a little bit.

After talking about them we agreed we were about equally divided between Eros, Philia, and Ludus. That was what I’d thought when I’d considered the various types. Miss came to the same conclusion on her own, after I’d explained, and we’d discussed all the types. It might seem like a foolish and silly thing to talk about with a person I’d only known for a day, but she had unleashed feelings that I’d never acknowledged. I needed to find a way to express them, so while maybe not ideal, this discussion helped us both understand each other better.

“So Kitten, you said you have emails to read and answer?”

“Yes, but it shouldn’t take more than an hour.”

“I’m sure I have some also. Come back to my lady cave. I have a couch and a leather rocker that you can choose from. I’ll use my laptop at my desk.”

Her “cave” was beautiful. A very old oriental rug set the tone of the whole room. It had a red background with beautiful, intricate designs woven through it. Her desk was an antique oak roll-top. All the lighting was Tiffany (either style or the real thing). The walls were hung with French, antique, colored engravings.

I chose the rocker. I loved its separate footstool. She excused herself, saying she’d be back in a few minutes.

When she returned she was barefoot, wearing black bikini panties and a red tee-shirt that had “Domme” across the chest in black script. In one hand she had a mostly sheer teddy that she tossed to me, saying, “Take off the dress and put this on.” She had a basket in her other hand.

I silently removed the dress and slipped into the teddy. I loved feeling exposed to her and the gliding graze of the teddy’s material made me shiver in anticipation of whatever was to come.

She motioned me back to the chair. As soon as I was seated she reached in the basket, pulled something out, and tossed it to me. I was pretty sure what it was but not totally.

Now she was smiling. “Know what that is?”

“Not for sure but maybe.”

She reached back in the basket. Her hand moved a bit and the egg-shaped object started to vibrate. “Now?” she asked.

Now I was smiling. “I think I get the picture.”

“Good. Here’s some lube if you need it.” She tossed it to me. “Insert it. No wires, as you must have noticed. Plus it has several speeds and several vibration patterns. You remember the rule, right?”

“Yes Miss. No cumming until you say so.”

“Plus, control your muscles. Don’t push it out. I hope it doesn’t distract you too much from your emails.” With that she started giggling. In between, she said, “By the way, the teddy looks enchanting on you. Too bad your nipples aren’t pierced, but don’t worry, I’d never push that on anyone. Just a passing observation.”

By then I’d inserted the egg. As she turned to her desk I felt its first vibrations. It wasn’t distracting, just pleasingly provocative. I set about reading and sending the replies that were necessary. Every once in a while it would jump to a higher speed, causing me to squirm and force myself back under control. Then it would slow down. I couldn’t see her face, but knew she was smiling, enjoying her control, probably thinking of other settings, planning on driving me to the very edge of surrender, maybe even forcing me over the edge. More spankings or something even more devilish.

As I was almost finished emailing, the egg jumped to a high setting and began a high-low wave/vibration effect. That began to get to me. It was the variations in the power. It gave the impression that it was moving. I knew it wasn’t, but it worked on my mind. For the first time, I felt an orgasmic buildup that I could barely control. Luckily, I was just finishing my last email response.

Just then Miss spun around to face me. She was holding a black, woven leather riding crop. A chill ran through me.

“So Kitten… all finished?”

“Yes Miss.”

“Good. On your hands and knees like a good Kitten. Crawl to me, then kiss and suck my big toe.”

Her right leg was straight out, foot on the carpet. She was tapping her calf with the crop. I admit some trepidation, however my submissiveness was fully engaged.

I eased off the chair and crept slowly towards her, arms bend, head up. I mewed a few times, which made her smile. When I reached her foot I pawed the carpet and sniffed her toe, then licked it and finally took it in my mouth, sucking and rolling my tongue around it.

“What a good Kitten. Hmmm, Miss likes that.”

Her panties were sheer. There was a wet spot in the crotch clinging and outlining her vag. Her middle finger was slowly caressing her clit.

She had me mesmerized. My eyes were fixed on her circling finger, my lips and tongue brought forth images of our recent dressing room wickedness, the rhythmic tapping of the crop had me thinking of a song I couldn’t identify, my pussy was throbbing from the egg, all this while I fought to suppress the orgasm that was fiercely demanding release.

“Wha… what Miss? Sorry, I was… lost, I guess.”

“Quite a fight isn’t it?”

“Fight Miss? Sorry, I guess I was… somewhere else.”

And I was thankful for her interruption. It got me out of my stupor and back to reality. Although hard, it had become easier to fight the urge to cum. Then she stopped the vibrations. It was like falling of a cliff. My whole world instantly changed.

“Never fear Kitten, you’ll have your moment. But right now pull off my panties and get me off. You’re so delicious with your tongue.”

“Oh, yes Miss! I love pleasing you,” I said, while thinking: and thank god you turned off that egg, I was about to totally lose it.

Soon my head was embedded between her legs, my tongue actively spurring on the feelings she’d already begun. As she pulled me tighter and tighter to her, I felt her stiffening. Yes! I thought. Cum for me my sweet lover. Cum for your sub.

“Yes Kitten! Fuckin’ YES! Oh god, that’s soo good. You’re so good. I love you Kitten. Oh god…”

A few minutes later, after she’d enjoyed the afterglow, she said, “You almost lost control and came didn’t you?”

“It was close. I have to admit I was in a place I’d never been before. So much stimulus. So much to think about. It was… mesmerizing. Maybe the crop would fall… somewhere. You love doin’ this don’t you? The Domme tee-shirt really says it all.”

“I’m not as experienced as you might think, but I do love it… and you. We’re on a journey together. I think our basic instincts complement each other. Sort of a ying-yang thing. So, you ready to step it up a notch?”

“Sure. I want to take this journey with you. It’s an exploration I’ve craved but never fulfilled. So far I’m enjoying it as much as you are, I think anyway.”

“Good. Now I think you need a safe word. Something to stop everything immediately.”

That got my attention. “Really!? It’s going to get that intense?”

“Listen my sweet Kitten, I don’t want to accidentally really hurt you. You don’t know your tolerance for this or even your real desire. I just want everything to be safe. Hopefully, you’ll never need to use it. So think of a word you want to use.”

“Okay, stop. Simple, direct, one syllable. How’s that?”

“Perfect.”

She reached back into the basket and pulled out leather wrist cuffs. Tossing them to me, she instructed that I buckle one to each wrist. As I was complying she went to a corner of the room and returned with a pole I’d not noticed.

In quick sequence: she tied a rope to the cuffs, used the pole to string it through the ceiling hooks, pulled my arms up taught, and tied it off to another hidden hook. I was almost suspended. She unsnapped the teddy’s crotch and folded it up. Back to her basket. Out came a blindfold that was soon in place over my eyes—total blackness. Lastly, she snapped straps around my ankles that held some type of bar. Now my legs were spread wide. I’d never been so vulnerable. Once again, that split feeling of fright and desire took me.

Then silence. I’m sure we spoke during all this, but I’ve no recollection. Time seemed at a standstill.

That’s when the first light tap of the crop landed on my clit.

<( ❛ ^ ❛)>

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments