Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eve Goes For Promotion

"Eve is in a competition for promotion but her opponent fights dirty"

22
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Eve, who was thirty-one, lay across the lap of Jessica, who was thirty-two, knowing that her spanking was about to start. She looked under the chair and saw her legs dangling although held together by her knickers which had been dragged down to just below her knees, and when she looked at the floor in front of her she saw the large wooden-backed hairbrush which she rather assumed would be used on her bare bottom after Jessica had spanked her with her hand. Why else would the hairbrush be there, she told herself?

Eve looked sideways and saw her two assistants, Lizzy and Gemma, and next to them Jessica's two assistants, Lesley and Karen. All four assistants were in their early twenties. Eve wondered whether it was one of these young ladies who gave Jessica the idea she should be spanked but right now that didn't matter. What did matter, was Jessica's hand circling her bare bottom, in large circles and around her bare bottom and up and down her bare legs, which, as usual, she found to be both sensuous and erotic.

Eve knew her pussy was already moist as it always was when she was about to be spanked. Eve was no stranger to being spanked after all and she enjoyed being spanked and her girlfriend and lover, Kate, who was thirty-three, often spanked her before they made love. Eve liked the submission, giving up control, and submitting to the demands of a woman who got sexual satisfaction from dominating her, giving her pain, making her suffer, cry, and beg for the pain to stop, and the more Eve begged the more aroused they both became.

Kate knew Eve liked more than just being spanked. Sure, the humiliation of being put across Kate's lap, preferably her bare thighs, and having Kate spank her bare bottom, was sexually arousing, but Kate also had a whole range of implements, including slippers, paddles, straps, and even several canes, to intensify the pain. Eve was made to cry with them all, but when Kate used them, through the pain she was also aroused, her pussy soaked with her own sex nectar, begging Kate to stop and

looking forward to thanking Kate in ways they both enjoyed.

Today, though, it wasn't Kate about to spank Eve. It was Jessica. Eve and Jessica were both team leaders in Administration, and each had two assistants. There were five teams in all and each team leader reported to the manager, Mr. Holder. The thing was that Mr. Holder had just been promoted and, as internal promotion was the ethos, the successor would be chosen from one of the current team leaders. Jessica and Eve had been told by Mr. Holder his successor was his to choose and he had already decided the other team leaders were too inexperienced to be chosen, so the competition for promotion would be between the two of them, Eve and Jessica.

The two women were quite different. Eve was quiet but efficient, very reliable, good at her job, and respected by her team members. Jessica was fiery, quick to lose her temper and blame everyone else for her mistakes, but was also very ambitious.

Eve knew she could do with the promotion. Sure, she was only part-time, but she could use the extra money to pay off a loan she had taken out, so decided to go for it and decided the best way to impress was to do her job well. So she got on with it, making sure her team produced their work correctly and on time, and concentrated on improving their performance.

Jessica knew she didn't have the same skills as Eve, and there were often faults in the work her team produced but she knew she had other skills, the most useful being office politics skills. Jessica set out to prove she was the better choice in the only way she knew had a chance, which was by fighting dirty.

Over the next few days, Mr. Holder watched both team Leaders. His personal choice was Eve but his own boss favoured Jessica. He wasn't sure why but knew that he had to give Jessica a chance. Eve, though, continued to perform well, her information was well presented, and he found no faults. It wasn't the same with Jessica's team as he had to return three sets of papers for corrections.

Jessica knew she was now on the back foot but was too ambitious to let it go. Jessica spoke to Eve's team, being friendly, but all the time gathering information that might be used against Eve. Eventually, she got what she wanted. Eve had called in to say she had a home appointment, but it was a lie. Eve had told her team members that in fact she had messed up her diary and had arranged to see a friend at exactly the same time she was supposed to be in a handover meeting. Hence the lie. Jessica confronted Eve about it when she came in the next day.

Jessica went over to Eve's desk when she knew Eve's two young assistants were within earshot and said sarcastically to Eve, "Emergency get sorted, did it, Eve?"

Eve blushed a deep red and licked her lips, which was a sure sign she was flummoxed. That was Eve all over. She never could lie, ever, and it became inbred, to tell the truth, so when she did lie she was invariably caught out. Eve looked at Jessica who was staring back with fierce eyes.

Eve muttered, "Uh huh, erm, sure Jessica."

"What?" Jessica demanded, "Do you think I'm an idiot, Eve? You just skived off, didn't you?"

Eve knew it wasn't a question and that she must have been told. Eve looked around and saw Lizzy, her number two, blushing, and when they caught each other's eye Lizzy mouthed, 'Sorry.'

Eve scrunched her face, knowing she had been rumbled. She looked at Jessica and said as firmly as she could, "OK, Jessica but it's no big deal."

"Really?" Jessica knew normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but today it was. This was a promotion race

and she had the ear of Mr. Holder's boss ever since they slept together when away at the conference. His wife didn't know, but he looked after her now, and reckoned giving her the promotion would settle the score. So Jessica went to see him, told him about Eve's lie. Yes, Jessica knew how to play dirty office politics that would see the poorer choice win.

Jessica was now confident that now Mr. Holder had been told that she would get the promotion. Later that day Jessica got a call from Mr. Holder and he asked to see her. Jessica made sure Eve knew where she was going and laughed as she walked off, leaving a blushing Eve to watch her opponent as she walked, her head held high, to Mr. Holder's office. The trouble was that Eve found Jessica attractive, and actually, she fancied her and often thought about the two of them in bed. Maybe it was Jessica's outwardly confident personality, always so sure of herself, speaking with a tone that told people she was right and in a certainly pushy and self-confident tone. Of course, Eve had also fantasised about being spanked by Jessica, which was laughable really as no one gets spanked at work, but maybe after work, she thought?

A few minutes later Jessica left the Manager's office and a very upset Mr. Holder who accepted that he had no choice really, and told Jessica how disappointed he was in Eve. Jessica offered to tell Eve she would be reprimanded, and he said that would be very helpful, as he was too embarrassed to do it himself. A smiling Jessica walked down the corridor and went back to Eve's desk.

"Eve, I was with Mr. Holder and I let it out of the bag about you lying about yesterday, so I'm really sorry about that."

Eve looked up, horrified, shaken from her reverie, and knew it was a lie, but that there was nothing she could do about it. She held her breath waiting for Jessica to continue.

Jessica continued, "I think I calmed him down and he asked me to discuss it with you, so I guess we better set up a meeting shall we?"

Eve stammered, "Erm, yes Jessica, when would you like?"

Jessica looked at her watch and replied in an off-hand tone, "I have a meeting now, so can we do it after work, say at six o'clock, in the staffroom?"

Eve wasn't happy about staying late but knew she had no real choice. "I'll be there, Jessica."

Eve could hardly concentrate but at least she only had an hour to wait. At five-thirty Mr. Holder came out of his office, caught Eve's eye which really made her panic, looked as though he was going to come over but got a call on his mobile, took the call, and then turned and went out of the office. Eve's heart was racing.

At six o'clock Eve made her way to the staffroom. Everyone else had left for the day so she walked passed lots of empty desks as she made her way to the staffroom. She walked in and stopped, surprised, as the four young assistants were already in the staffroom.

Jessica spoke first, "I asked them all here, Eve. I think they should understand how disciplinary procedures work."

"Oh right, yes, of course, Jessica," Eve said quietly but with a worried tone. There was a vacant seat at the table and Eve sat down.

"So, Eve, just to get this straight, you agree you deliberately lied and took yesterday off to see a friend. Is that right?"

Eve blushed but had to accept that was correct. "Yes, Jessica."

Jessica asked, "Is that good management, Eve?"

Eve looked at the four assistants. Her own, Lizzy and Gemma, looked unhappy at being there as the last thing they wanted was to see their boss humiliated like this. Jessica's assistants, Lesley and Karen, also felt uneasy as they liked Eve, but their allegiance had to be towards Jessica as otherwise she would make their life very difficult.

Eve looked back at Jessica who was glaring at her but, thought Eve, in such an attractive way. Jessica had such a lovely albeit stern-looking face which set Eve's pulse racing, shoulder-length dark brown hair, a red sleeveless blouse, and a black skirt that rose halfway up her thigh. Her bare arms were resting on the table and as Jessica leaned forward her breasts pushed forward and Eve watched her breasts heave deliciously as she breathed, and her nipples were taut and showing through her bra and blouse revealing how Jessica was aroused as she scolded Eve. Eve wasn't focussng on what Jessica was saying, just on her curvy sexy breasts that Eve wanted to caress, and kiss, and the taut nipples she wanted to lick and suck. Eve also just registered the sharp snappy tone of Jessica's voice and forgot about the competition, so wasn't thinking about promotion, but just about Jessica and making love to her.

Jessica saw Eve's admiring look and knew she was acting sexily to put Eve off during the disciplinary discussion, and it was working

Suddenly, Eve did register a few disjointed words, and looked startled when she recognised the word spanking, looked up and saw Jessica had a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush in her hand, had turned her chair into the room, and was patting her lap making it very clear she expected Eve to bend across her.

Eve looked stunned when Jessica announced in a very firm tone, "That's right Eve, you did hear correctly, you need to be disciplined and the best way is for me to spank you on your bare bottom so I want your skirt and knickers off straight away."

Eve caught her breath but just thought how strong Jessica was being, how assertive, and, yes, how sexily attractive. Normally, if a girl like Jessica had told Eve at a party she was going to spank her she would jump at the chance, and look forward to her bottom being turned red and sore. She would also know that afterwards the dominant girl would expect to be thanked and Eve knew just how to thank her, with her tongue deep inside her pussy. This wasn't a girl at a party though, and she didn't jump at the chance. Eve held back and wanted to resist, to argue, but when she looked into Jessica's forceful eyes her resolve collapsed as she saw a gorgeous-looking girl whom she wanted to please.

Eve didn't resist, though, but just did as she was told. She stood up and kept looking directly at Jessica as she breathed deeply and knew that her breasts rose and fell as she lifted her skirt and put her fingers inside the elastic of her knickers and pushed her knickers down. She stepped out of her knickers closing her eyes in delight as she saw Jessica take a quick look at her pussy before she put the knickers on her chair. She then unzipped her skirt, pushing it down to the floor, and bent down to pick up the skirt, and saw Jessica look at her breasts which Eve knew would be pushing her bra outwards and her full cleavage would be in full view of the now wide-eyed Jessica. Did she fancy her, Eve wondered? Was this sexual with work being the pretext? Would love making follow the now inevitable spanking? Eve searched Jessica's eyes for the answer, or just an indication of an answer, but she couldn't tell as she placed her skirt with her knickers and took the few steps to Jessica's side.

Jessica gave Eve a wicked smile that told her that Jessica was looking forward to what she was about to do, which was give a spanking to her opponent. Jessica pointed to her lap and held her arms away as Eve grimaced, took a deep breath, looked down at the inviting creamy thighs she was about to lie

across, bent down, and placed a balancing hand on the small area of seat beyond Jessica's inviting legs before lowering herself across Jessica's lap, placing her other hand on the floor soon to be joined by her first hand, wriggling to get herself into position with her bottom balanced across Jessica's firm thighs. Once there, she felt Jessica's palm rest on her bare bottom and rub in circles.

Eve still wasn't listening to what Jessica was telling her as she pondered for a moment how come here she was a team leader at the office and straddled across the lap of another team leader and about to be spanked. Eve suddenly pondered how come Jessica had said they needed to meet to discuss the conversation with Mr Holder, yet Jessica was in the same grade as Eve. How come she took charge? Eve suddenly couldn't fathom just how she had allowed Jessica to control her like she had done as Jessica had not said that she had been promoted so Eve didn't report to Jessica, at least not yet anyway. All that happened was that Jessica had implied she was in charge and Eve had assumed she was. Now look where that had led to. Eve being spanked at the office and in front of four assistants who no doubt would find it very hard to keep this to themselves. Suddenly Eve realised her submission to Jessica was far-reaching and that her fantasy of being spanked by Jessica turning into reality so willingly, and her love of being spanked, was her undoing at the office.

Still not hearing Jessica's words, Eve did tell from the tone that Jessica was telling her off, berating her, no doubt for taking time off and lying about it. Sure, it was no big deal from Eve's point of view. She wanted to see her friend and just got the date wrong so made up an excuse. Yet now look at her, being talked into a spanking by a girl on her own level, not her boss, and anyway, bosses don't spank staff in the office, do they? What a mess she was in, thought Eve. Well, she was going to pay for being so easy to dupe by being spanked.

Eve knew it wasn't normal to be spanked in the office but then she was no normal girl. This was only a part-time job, although the money was very useful. Eve loved her art though and that was where her heart was, not in this job. That was where she and Jessica so differed. For Jessica, the job was everything and she wanted the promotion so much more than Eve did. That's why she fought a dirty fight, used the mistake Eve made, used her friendship with Mr. Holder, and built the one lie up into much more than it really was to strengthen her own position. For Eve being spanked was no big deal but she had forgotten where she was, in the office, so it would be a big deal soon.

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

For Jessica, spanking Eve was a bonus as she never expected to. She was scolding Eve and knew the girl wasn't listening and for some unknown reason decided out of the blue to say she should spank Eve, and was startled to find Eve didn't resist at all. Yes, she looked shocked, but that was all. Had it been her she would have shouted blue murder, screamed her head off, and made it so clear she was not going to be spanked at the office or anywhere. Eve didn't do any of that, though. She looked shocked, but when Jessica repeated her threat Eve just stepped out of her knickers and her skirt and bent across her lap as though being spanked was an everyday event. How could it be, though?

Jessica decided she shouldn't delay in case Eve realised her mistake. Rubbing Eve's bottom was very pleasant and, yes, she knew her pussy was moist and getting wetter as her hand completed each circle of Eve's rather scrumptious bottom, but it was important to give Eve the first spanks to enforce her control and to make sure she accepted her punishment. Jessica raised her hand above her head, glanced across at the four watching assistants and saw the anticipation building in their sweet young faces, looked back at the beckoning bare bottom cheeks, and decided to spank Eve's far bottom cheek first and brought her hand down with a loud slap. Jessica watched as Eve's bottom cheek swirled under the force of her hand and immediately lifted her hand again, and, as the swirling subsided, looked at Eve's other bottom cheek, aimed her hand at it, and thrashed it down making her other bottom cheek swirl like the first.

Jessica raised her hand again and spanked the first bottom cheek and this time lifted her hand more quickly and spanked the bare bottom cheeks again and again and again, thrilled by the way Eve's bottom eddied and flowed as a direct reaction to her hand spanking down hard on her waiting unprotected beckoning delicious bare bottom. After a few dozen spanks on alternate bottom cheeks Jessica tried spanking the same bottom cheek time and again, then the same spot on the same bottom cheek again and again, and was thrilled to see Eve's bottom constantly surrendering to her hand only to return and wait expectantly for the next spank.

Eve gasped and groaned as each spank hit her, which was just like with Kate but different as not as firm and not as painful, but where Kate had spanked Eve long and hard many many times before, this was the first spanking from Jessica, and probably the first spanking Jessica had ever given, so, of course, it could not be as expert as Kate. Jessica noticeably only spanked Eve's bottom, whereas Kate enjoyed spanking the backs of her thighs with spanks which really stung and made Eve kick her legs.

Jessica's hand was hurting as she spanked but she was not ready to stop by a long way, and suddenly remembered the hairbrush.

"Give me the hairbrush, girl," snapped Jessica to the back of Eve's head.

Eve took deep sobbing breaths as she scrabbled around, found the hairbrush, and lifted it up until Jessica roughly grabbed it from her.

Jessica smiled wickedly as she aimed the wooden paddle head at Eve's bottom. That first thwack made her cum, yes actually cum, and causing just a tiny but ever-so-noticeable quivering of her pussy. Jessica lifted the hairbrush again and the second thwack was also so wonderful for her as Eve's bottom quivered even faster than when she spanked with her hand as Eve was crying out in pain.

Jessica saw tears running down Eve's face and felt sorry for her and was worried momentarily that she had gone too far. However, she reasoned that as Eve just lay there, albeit she squirmed, and her legs kicked out, but she didn't try to get up, and allowed her to spank her as much as she wanted, with the crying and the leg kicking the only reaction Eve showed, and so Jessica continued. Her pussy was quivering more and more and she was so close to the kind of orgasm only her boyfriend had ever given her, but not like this with the enjoyment of control over another person her own age so a full-grown woman who was accepting her spanking her so very very hard.

Jessica's breathing deepened as the joy of the spanking spread between her thighs deep inside her pussy. She had never felt like this before which she reckoned was actually so much better than sex with her boyfriend. She was giving pain, controlling Eve, humiliating her in front of more junior staff, making her cry, making her legs straighten and then kick out, and making her bottom squirm around on her lap as her pussy quivered in sexual bliss, and as she felt her pussy quiver more and more so she spanked harder and faster as the hairbrush splattered down all across Eve's now very red bottom.

In fact, red was now the only colour she could see, and the shade of red was getting deeper and deeper as she spanked again and again and again, and, as she spanked, and Eve cried out and kicked her legs, so Jessica was getting ever closer and closer to orgasm.

Then, suddenly, and almost without any warning, Jessica came and her head swam as she gasped and shuddered.

Eve felt Jessica's thighs tremor and vibrate, and the spanking stopped. Eve though had cum well before. The pain had built up across her bottom with the constant thrashing from the hairbrush which gave her wave after wave of wetness in her pussy and what Jessica heard as crying out was Eve's cumming, with one orgasm then a second and a third. Her bottom bounced and rose up from Jessica's lap begging for more and more spanks, until bliss took over as it only can when her bottom was being spanked so hard.

Eve had cum but it didn't cross Jessica's mind though as she was reveling in her own orgasm. Jessica always was the selfish type so wondering how Eve felt was not something she did. All Jessica had to do was run her finger between Eve's open thighs and brush along her pussy and she would have known straight away how aroused Eve had been and still was. Kate did when she spanked her, to her first orgasm, which was followed by many more when they were in each other's arms in bed, holding each other, the spanker and the spanked, caressing each other until each came again and again.

Not today though with Jessica. Eve came first and the spanking continued until Jessica came and very soon after that Jessica ordered, "OK Eve, you can get up."

Eve didn't want to get up and had parted her thighs so Jessica could feel her and play with her, and have sex with her, as she was so attracted to her after all. Jessica, though, had cum and was satisfied with the orgasm she had had which was better than any she had before, but still, she had an orgasm so she was satisfied and it was time to recover her composure and enforce her control over her opponent.

Jessica ordered Eve again to get up and so Eve stood up and looked down at Jessica, obediently, knowing her own eyes were red, her face was wet with tears, and her bottom cheeks were burning and stinging. Jessica, on the other hand, was calm again, in control, and was able to talk forcefully and deliberately, whilst Eve could only sob, and make tearful replies.

Worse still, for Eve, was that all four young assistants saw the difference between them and recognised the strength Jessica had compared to Eve. They didn't know about the orgasms, but they did see the power of one over the other, of Jessica over Eve. They may like Eve better and she might be a more caring manager, but they each now knew that Jessica had the power.

Jessica crossed her legs and folded her arms, staring up at Eve, smiling when she saw the tears rolling down her face, and said firmly, "So you understand Eve, you will check everything with me first. That is all your work, and any mistakes will be dealt with by me, again, like this. Understood?"

Eve took a deep breath. She could have argued as no one had said Mr Holder had put Jessica in charge and it was most likely a bluff. However, Eve looked at the four assistants and knew they believed it. Well, why argue thought Eve? She looked at Jessica's face and then her lap which she had just been put across, and knew she wanted to agree with Jessica, and wanted to have her control her, at work, whilst Kate controlled her at home. That would work well, she thought, so that was how come Eve said quietly, obediently, and submissively, "Yes, Jessica."

Jessica said confidently, "Good. We will start tomorrow. No one else need know," Jessica looked meaningfully, even menacingly, at the four assistants, and then back at Eve and said with a hard smile, "We will get on very well Eve, you and I, with me in charge."

"Thank you, Jessica," Eve said, knowing she said thank you for the spanking and yes please give me another spanking soon, whilst Jessica saw it as the acknowledgment of superiority, leadership, and what would now certainly become a successful promotion.

The four young assistants were dismissed and Jessica went to get her bag to go as well.

Eve went to the toilet as she needed to pee but also to be alone to think, as she always liked to do after a hard spanking, to revel in the pain, enjoy her suffering, her soreness, and her stinging bottom and legs. Well, no stinging legs this time but her bottom was stinging ever so nicely and far more than when Kate used her paddles or canes as Jessica had spanked her with the hairbrush for much longer than Kate did. Maybe Jessica spanked so hard because she was cumming and lost control, or maybe because for Jessica it was all about her and not about both of them, but whichever it was,

Eve's bottom stung and she wouldn't be sitting down comfortably for some time. Eve giggled to herself as she knew she would sit down, though, on as hard a seat as she could find, to enjoy the soreness as she so loved to do.

Eve looked at her wet eyes and tear-stained cheeks in the mirror and washed and then made up her face, smiling now as the stinging turned to a constant throb which she always found so sexy. Giving herself a final look in the mirror, and a smile to herself, then Eve decided it was time to go home. She left the toilet and walked towards her desk, still smiling and humming, and of course, rubbing her bottom.

Jessica looked up when Eve came back into the office and was surprised that Eve went back to her desk smiling and humming happily, even though her eyes were still red, but saw that her face was freshly washed and her makeup refreshed.

Eve was almost at her desk when she spotted Jessica and stopped, blushed, and wasn't sure what to do, but when Jessica remained open mouthed went over to her, still blushing. "I really am sorry about lying Jessica and won't do it again. I promise."

Jessica shook her head in surprise but recovered enough to say firmly, "I hope so, Eve," before getting up, saying, "See you tomorrow, Eve," and left, still wondering how Jessica could be so happy after her spanking whilst she felt somehow flat, whilst happy about almost certainly getting the promotion, and yes, she enjoyed spanking Eve, and yes, she got an orgasm, but that was over now and almost forgotten. Eve though, she could see, was enjoying some afterthought of the spanking. How come? Surely Eve hadn't actually enjoyed being spanked? Could she have, Jessica wondered?

Jessica left the office but still could not get over how well Eve looked as she had walked back to her desk. She was rubbing her bottom as she walked but was humming and smiling, as though she was just happy with life. Well, Jessica knew Eve was going to catch the bus so stopped across the road and waited. A short while later Eve came into view and saw that she was still smiling. Jessica couldn't understand how come as she had just been spanked and put under the control of her opponent, but was smiling. Surely, being spanked could not have been fun, Jessica asked herself. Surely the pain was too much to get any enjoyment? Jessica watched still not understanding as the bus came and Eve disappeared onto it.

Eve, though, was now very relaxed. There was plenty of standing room on the bus but she chose to sit on the bench seat which was the hardest she could find so she would enjoy the soreness each time the bus went over a bump in the road. Eve loved this time, after a long hard spanking, with her bottom stinging and sore as she pictured the spanking in her mind. She would think like this either straight after the spanking in her bedroom crying on her bed, or, like now, a while after her spanking and travelling amongst people who will have no idea at all that she, an adult, had just been spanked.

Kate did know Eve was spanked and was more often than not the very person who would spank her. Well, spank, paddle, whip, and cane, in fact, as well as put her across her lap for a long hard hand spanking mixed with some playful interludes involving both their pussy's. Kate loved being the dominant partner as much as Eve loved being the submissive. Their lovemaking afterwards was always passionate.

Eve wasn't sure if Kate would be around tonight. She tried her mobile but got voicemail, so left a message, 'Lesson learned and now in need of loving care.'

Eve sighed, wondering if Kate would call. If not there was always her fall back which was her vibrator which was kept safe in her bedside cabinet, with her favourite lube and her vibrating nipple clamps for when she was particularly aroused. These were her companions when Kate wasn't there. No

problem, Eve thought, as the bus went over another bump and she gasped, drawing surprised looks from an elderly lady passenger sitting opposite but putting an aching smile on Eve's face.

Eve's thoughts returned to Jessica who was a very attractive woman, and one she fancied and would have liked to have in bed with her. Well, maybe one day that could happen. A couple of drinks, the right mood, and just maybe tough ambitious Jessica and submissive Eve would make love together. Either way, Eve wasn't really up for the competitive fight at work. Let Jessica win, she thought, so long as she spanks her again. Maybe tomorrow or the next day Jessica would again put Eve across her firm lap and turn her bottom red and sore. Eve felt warm thinking how she might earn that spanking and a sliver of her sex nectar wet her knickers at the very thought. Eve looked around again and knew the other passengers really had no idea that she was thinking about the delicious thoughts of spanking and sex, and just what an amazing combination they made together. It was far better than work for sure.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments