Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eve Goes For Promotion - Chapter 4 – Eve’s Determination To Win

"Eve takes on Jessica to get the promotion - Finale"

17
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
5.0k words 5.0k words

The next morning, Kate gave Eve one last ‘incentive’ before leaving home for the office. Eve had to tuck her skirt into her waistband, lower her knickers to her knees, bend over and grab the seat of the chair, and take one judicial stroke of the cane. Eve shrieked as the pain cascaded around her still sore bottom from the several punishments she had received yesterday, but knew the one stroke would be a good reminder for her.

Kate tapped the cane on Eve’s bottom and warned her, “No more marks from Jessica, Eve, or else you get twelve more like this from me. Understood?”

Eve nodded her head quickly still recovering from the blistering stroke, and Kate knew she understood completely.

Eve made sure she was in the office early so she could settle down before being faced with Jessica. Instead of conceding the race for promotion, Eve now was going for it, but, unlike Jessica, knew that hard work was what would help her get the promotion rather than office politics.

The next three days went well. Jessica had meetings every day, with some out of the office, and left Eve and her team alone, and Mr Holder noticed the way her team was performing.

Eve remained concerned about the outcome of the promotion race but Kate kept her focused by giving her one judicial stroke of the cane each morning before she left to go to the office. Eve actually liked the feel of the stinging as she sat on the bus and the pain reminded her of Kate, so it had several benefits.

On the fourth day, Eve knew Jessica was due to be at the office all day. She had Kate cane her and stood on the bus this time, occasionally rubbing her bottom to remind her of the pain. It was still just one stroke but she would get the remainder of the twelve strokes if she failed and got spanked by Jessica. She wasn’t going to fail, though, she told herself.

Eve got off the bus and walked quickly to the office wanting to get there before Jessica so she could be well into her work before Jessica got there. She always felt more comfortable that way because she could at least keep an eye on her foe. Eve thought one step at a time. Kate’s threat was to cane her if Jessica marked her bottom, so all she had to do was keep out of her

way and out of trouble, but she also had to find a way to get the promotion which was the harder bit. Hence, the focus is on doing her work well.

Eve entered the office and went over to her desk, seeing Jessica’s wasn’t at her desk. That made her relaxed. That was until she got to her desk and was about to sit down when behind her Jessica snapped, “Eve, I need you to help me.”

Eve spun around and saw Jessica standing there with a file in her hand. It was Gemma’s personnel file. Jessica pointed to a meeting room and walked off expecting Eve to just follow. Jessica strode off and Eve looked at Jessica’s long legs and beautifully shaped bottom, and thought wistfully of what she would like to do to Jessica, sexually. Eve tried to forget the thoughts, though, as she followed Jessica into the meeting room and they both sat at the table.

Jessica snapped, “You need to do something about your assistant, Eve. She has to go.”

Eve was thrown. She liked Gemma and thought her a good assistant. “Surely no,t Jessica. What has she done wrong?”

“Everything,” snapped Jessica, and repeated, “Everything.”

Eve remained flummoxed. “I still need two assistants.”

Jessica glared at Eve. “You do remember what I said yesterday, don’t you Eve?”

Eve did remember. Try harder or Jessica said that she will spank her again. She gave a tentative, “Yes, Jessica.”

“Right, then it looks like you do need more training. Come on, we’ll go to that spare office upstairs. I will spank you there, and then we will come back and discuss Gemma again.”

Jessica stood up. Eve wasn’t thinking and stood up as well. Just a few minutes ago she was thinking about having sex with Jessica and now she was being told to follow her for a spanking.

Eve snapped out of her reverie, though. It was happening just as Kate had told her it would. Kate had told her Jessica would make Eve’s life very difficult and keep trying to get the upper hand. Eve knew, though, that if she followed Jessica upstairs and allowed her to spank her the marks would show tonight, and even if they didn’t she would be made to admit to the spanking. Kate always had a way of making Eve tell the truth. Eve knew if she didn’t do something there would be eleven more judicial strokes of the cane tonight.

“No, Jessica,” Eve shouted, louder than she had intended, but it did make Jessica jump and turn around, her eyes blazing.

Jessica demanded, “What did you say, Eve?”

Eve remained firm. “I said no, Jessica. I will deal with Gemma. Give me her file so I can see what all this is about.”

It was Jessica who now looked flummoxed. She glanced at the file, then back at Eve, and Eve could tell Jessica was lying. The file looked pretty flimsy and Jessica knew that all that was in it was a memo headed, ‘Reasons to Sack Gemma.’

Jessica stuttered, “Well, erm, Eve, it’s not all in the file, it’s just that I have problems with her.”

Eve put her hands on her hips and shot back, “Do you indeed, well then, spit it out right now.”

“Well, let me see.” Jessica was squirming as she thought what to say and Kate saw she might be weaker than she had thought.

Just then, Mr Holder came in alerted by the raised voices. He asked Jessica what was going on and she gave a reserved ‘Nothing.’ Eve realised she was hesitating and decided to tell Mr Holder the truth. “Jessica has accused Gemma of poor work and wants me to sack her.”

Mr Holder asked Jessica, “Is that true?”

Jessica blushed. She knew she had made a mistake having the piece of paper in the file. Better to have had nothing as then she could have refuted the allegation. Mr Holder saw through it and demanded Jessica come to his office. Eve was told to get back to work.

Jessica trudged off after Mr Holder. Eve glanced across at the glass-fronted office and saw Mr Holder looking very cross and Jessica looking equally uneasy. After ten minutes Jessica came out of the office and scurried back to her desk. Next second, Eve’s phone went and Mr Holder asked her to come to his office.

Eve walked over and knocked as she entered and sat down. Mr Holder got straight to the point. “I have to say, Eve, originally I was expecting Jessica to get the promotion. However, over the last week, I have watched you closely. You get on with your team and produce good work. I have also watched Jessica and I now see how she does very little and gets her team to do all of the work whilst she tells everyone how good she is. Well, I have made the decision and that is you get promoted.

Eve thanked Mr Holder and told him enthusiastically she will not let him down. He said he was sure she would not. Then he became serious. “You have to decide what to do with Jessica. Personally I would sack her, but I will leave it to you.” After a moment he added, “HR may not agree and insist you work it through with her, with maybe a warning on her file. Just remember though, managers have to show strong leadership.”

Eve thanked Mr Holder again and left his office, first going across to Gemma and Lizzy and telling them her news. They were delighted and by the sounds they made everyone knew Eve was promoted. A few people got up and went over to her and congratulated her. Others looked across at Jessica, saw the look on her face, knew she would take it badly, and so decided to bide their time before saying anything to Eve, and certainly when Jessica wasn’t there.

Eve phoned Kate and told her the news. Kate exploded with joy at the other end of the phone congratulating Eve and telling her the caning each morning had paid off. Kate spoke quietly after a while saying she should take Jessica to a quiet room and do what she has done to her, which was put her across her lap and spank her. Eve laughed out loud before covering the mouthpiece and saying, “That sounds so cool. Do you think I should?”

“Too right,” replied Kate, who added, “Don’t forget to take your hairbrush and make her

bottom really red.”

Eve replied like a conspirator, “You bet.”

Eve looked around the office, felt the tension, and, remembering what Mr Holder had said, went over to Jessica’s desk.

Jessica said a grudging "Well done, Eve," but wasn’t going to make it easy for her.

Eve smiled and asked Jessica to join her in the meeting room upstairs. Jessica looked over at the one on their floor and saw it was empty and was about to tell Eve they should go there but thought maybe she would be able to say more in the privacy upstairs offered. She was going to tell Eve she wasn’t finished yet.

Eve held the door open for Jessica and smiled as she passed by, flicked the sign on the door to ‘Meeting in Progress, Do Not Disturb,’ and snapped to the back of Jessica’s head, “Take a seat.”

Jessica sat down, and said before Eve had even sat down, “Now listen Eve, I know …”

Eve held her hand up and said sharply, “No, Jessica, you listen. Understood?”

Jessica blushed at the sternness in Eve’s voice and stopped in mid-sentence.

Eve continued, “Mr Holder was disgusted at how you tried to get a member of staff sacked.”

Jessica said, “It wasn’t like that, I mean I wouldn’t actually ….” but trailed off when Eve held her hand up again, and Jessica knew this was a very different Eve to the one she could easily rile. Then she remembered what happened the last time she and Eve were alone in this very room when Jessica had spanked Eve, and she was seriously thinking about doing the same now. She didn’t though, as Eve started talking again.

Eve continued, “So, Mr Holder told me I should sack you.”

Jessica gasped and squealed, “You can’t.”

Eve smiled and said, “Yes I can. HR have said what you did justifies instant dismissal.” Eve wasn’t comfortable telling the lie but she wasn’t going to get HR involved in this. Nevertheless, she threatened it. “We can go to HR now, if you want, Jessica,” Eve said, adding after a weighty pause, “Or we can deal with it right here, between the two of us.”

Jessica brightened up at that. “That would be good, Eve.” Jessica watched Eve sit passively then asked quietly, “How?”

Eve put her handbag on the table, opened it, and said, “Like this,” as she took the wooden paddle brush out and put it on the table.

Jessica blanched at the sight of the hairbrush. There was no objection, though, as Jessica looked at Eve’s steely eyes and weighed up her options. Well, actually there weren’t any, she told herself. If they go to HR it would all come out, including no doubt how she had spanked Eve on several occasions when she had the upper hand. Eve was now her boss and as she needed the job she was going to have to accept a change in the way she dealt with her. She would have to be respectful for starters. Well, actually for starters, she was going to have to

accept Eve was going to spank her. Jessica closed her eyes a moment, and whispered, “OK, Eve, you win.”

Eve didn’t blink, but inwardly she thanked Kate for guiding her and for getting her to this point. Maybe she wasn’t too bothered at spanking Jessica, as she much preferred to be the one on the receiving end of a hard spanking, but she was going to make an exception for Jessica. She got up and walked over to Jessica reckoning that was the more aggressive thing to do. “Stand up,” she ordered, and Jessica stood.

Eve turned the chair around and sat down pointing to the floor in front of her. “Stand there, Jessica,” she ordered. Eve saw that Jessica was wearing a short-sleeved top and skirt and still looked sexy to her, but was now also submissive.

Once Jessica was in front of her, Eve crossed her legs and ordered, “Take your skirt and knickers off, Jessica.”

Eve watched as Jessica unzipped her skirt and holding one side let it fall as she stepped out of it and threw it over the back of another chair. “Not like that, Jessica. Fold it,” Eve commanded.

Jessica huffed but did as she was told, folded the skirt, put it neatly on the back of the chair, then went back to the same spot in front of Eve.

Eve said sternly, “Knickers off, Jessica.”

As Eve watched Jessica step out of her knickers she saw she still had a ussy hair mound and wasn’t clean-shaven like she was her.

Once Jessica’s knickers were also on the chair, Eve uncrossed her legs and pointed to her lap, snapping the order, “Over my lap Jessica and make sure your hands are on the floor, and no covering your bottom when I spank you.”

Jessica lowered herself down across Eve’s lap and pressed her hands down on the floor.

Eve put her hand on Jessica’s bare bottom and reminded herself how she had wanted to caress that bottom when obediently walking behind Jessica when Jessica was the one in charge, but now Eve had the power over Jessica she savoured the soft smooth skin staring up at her from her lap. Eve rolled Jessica’s top up so she could see even more naked skin and, as Jessica’s head dropped, she licked her lips, and loved the thought she was going to teach Jessica a hard lesson of the type that she enjoyed learning from Kate.

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush

Eve asked, “When was the last time you were spanked Jessica?”

Jessica wasn’t expecting the question but she was still in shock. No one at the office knew as she portrayed herself as the alpha girl about town living in a swish flat that the truth was different. Very different. In fact, she lived with a much older woman who was her chummy mum and who took no truck from her. Eve was startled when Jessica said, “Last Sunday.”

Eve didn’t believe Jessica. She raised her hand and gave Jessica’s bare near bottom cheek a hard spank followed by another on her far bottom cheek, snapping, “Don’t you lie to me.”

Jessica panicked as after all it was the truth. “Really, Eve, I live with a woman who is fifty-

three. and although we are lovers she deals with my, erm, naughty moments, by spanking me. Honest she does. I got home two hours after I told her I would last Sunday and she spanked me.”

Eve rubbed Jessica’s bottom as she thought about this new fact, and what a fact it was. Hard-nosed Jessica was still spanked by her chummy mummy. Wow. Thirty-two-year-old Jessica. Well, well. Eve wanted to laugh but instead just smiled at the back of Jessica’s head as that made it easier, actually. Spanking a girl who was spanked at home was not like spanking a girl who hadn’t been spanked before, after all.

“Describe one of your spankings, Jessica,” Eve demanded.

Again, Jessica wasn’t expecting the question, and, still shocked, she said, “Like this over her knee and on my bare bottom.”

“Just her hand? Surely not.” Eve was pressing.

Jessica was panicking. “Please Jessica, it’s private.”

Eve spanked Jessica’s bottom again, on alternate bottom cheeks and then several on the same spot. Whilst spanking Jessica she said sternly, “Tell me, Jessica. Just her hand or what?”

Jessica gasped as she was spanked and knew she would have to tell. “No, she has a paddle brush like yours, but when she is mad I get the horsewhip and when she is really mad I get the cane.”

That surprised even Eve. The cane indeed. “How many strokes, if she is really mad with you?”

Jessica was now telling the truth. “Usually twelve but I did get thirty-six once, but usually twelve.”

“Good to know, Jessica. I must meet your girlfriend.” Eve was being really wicked now.

Jessica begged, “Please, Eve, don’t. I’ll do anything you say, accept any punishment, but please don’t tell her that you spank me. Please.”

Eve thought she would be turned on by dominating Jessica, but she wasn’t and felt it was more maternal than sexy. So, she wasn’t feeling like Kate did when spanking her, but didn’t mind that at all.

“OK, Jessica, but you must promise me that next time she spanks you that you tell me and show me your bottom. I want to see how marked it is. Do you promise?”

“Yes, Eve,” Jessica said quickly, glad the immediate threat of Eve meeting her girlfriend was removed.

So, Eve realised Jessica was much like herself. Eve gets spanked by her girlfriend Kate and Jessica by her girlfriend, but both get spanked, and indeed caned. Who would have thought two girls in the same office, one thirty-one and the other thirty-two, were both still spanked.

Eve took a deep breath and decided this was a very good start. She had something to blackmail Jessica with and so now felt much more confident about controlling her in the

office. It was time to spank her so she raised her hand, took aim, and brought her hand down hard on Jessica’s slightly reddened near bare bottom cheek, followed by several more spanks on the same spot before diverting her attention to Jessica’s far bare bottom cheek.

Eve loved the way Jessica’s bottom bounced around as her hand squashed down her bare flesh and it wobbled around, the impression helped by Jessica squirming around on her lap. Of course, Eve knew all about squirming around on a lap whilst being spanked. Eve kept spanking Jessica’s bottom, oblivious to her gasps and groans, and just intent on making sure she was taught a lesson. She knew Jessica would be wanting the spanking to end but would know the hand spanking was only the easy part. Jessica saw the hairbrush and as her mum used one on her bottom she would know how painful it was, just as Eve knew.

The spanking continued apace. Eve loved the way she could choose which bottom cheek to spank and when to spank the tops of Jessica’s legs. She had all the control, and Jessica had none. Eve decided everything, and Jessica nothing. The longer the spanking went on the more Eve told herself she must spank Jessica again, although still as a maternal discipline spanking rather than sexy.

The bare bottom on her lap was now a nice red shade and the tops of the bare legs were getting nicely reddened as well. Jessica was gasping as Eve brought her open palm down hard time and again and watched each bottom cheek surrender to her hand, just as she knew hers did when Kate, and Jessica, spanked her

Eve lost track of time as she was having so much fun. Of course, as a submissive herself, she knew the joy of being spanked hard, how the pain made her know she was alive and how she wanted the spanking to go on and on to push her to her limits. So, she knew Jessica would want that, at least she thought she did if she was like her. So, on and on she spanked trying to etch that first tear out of Jessica.

Eve’s hand was stinging but she was sure not as much as Jessica’s bottom and the backs of her legs. The deep red colour told her she would be hurting. Eve so liked seeing that colour when she looked at her own bottom and legs in the mirror after a good long spanking, and admitted it was more erotic when it was her on the receiving end, but needs must and so she had to keep on spanking Jessica..

Suddenly that first tear did appear. Eve saw the glistening droplet slide down Jessica’s cheek so she knew it was time to up the intensity, and to really make Jessica sing out. She knew that, because once she started to cry when being spanked, she was really ready for the spanking to get much harder. So, Eve picked up the hairbrush.

Jessica gasped as she looked back up and saw Eve lift her hand up clasping the hairbrush.

Eve saw the look of fear but equally knew from her own experience that Jessica would want that hairbrush to smack down hard on her bottom so her bottom cheeks would bounce around and sting more than ever.

Eve did spank the hairbrush down very hard and Jessica’s bottom bounced a lot, and her legs kicked, and her head bucked, and her mouth opened and the loveliest of screams came out. Eve reckoned that Jessica was enjoying the spanking, and Eve was loving spanking her although it still wasn’t as sexy as when being spanked herself. That was sexy because the lack of control when bent across Kate’s lap looking at the floor or Kate’s legs, or her own legs if she could see them under the chair, meant she didn’t have to think about anything, well, other than the constant stinging pain from the spanking.

As Eve spanked Jessica and listened to those louder cries Eve knew what was different, which was that now she had to focus on Jessica to make sure she wasn’t being hit too hard, but just slightly harder than she could take. When being spanked she just had to take every spank but did not have to focus on anything else. That aside, she was sure when the spanking was over and Jessica was hurting and rubbing her bottom her pussy would be just as wet as when she was being spanked by Kate.

Eve kept spanking Jessica until her bottom was the red Eve liked hers to be after the spanking. Eve then knew it was enough and she had taken Jessica as far as she could go. So, she stopped spanking and let Jessica up, and sure enough as Jessica rubbed her bottom and stepped from foot to foot so Eve felt maternal again and wanted to take hold of Jessica and hug her, just as Kate hugged her after disciplining her.

It was a shock, then, when Jessica said, “You spank so hard Eve, so hard. Much harder than my girlfriend.”

Eve asked innocently, unsuspecting, “Don’t you like being spanked, Jessica?”

“No I don’t,” Jessica said firmly. “Who does?”

Taken aback Eve said, “Well, no one of course.” However, she now knew why Jessica hadn’t fondled her when spanking her, as every spanking she ever had was for discipline and not sex.

As Jessica kept rubbing her bottom, Eve asked, “So why did you spank me?”

Jessica sobbed and sniffed, and answered, “Because my girlfriend told me to. She said it would put me in control of you. That’s right, isn’t it?”

Eve understood what she had to do. “Yes, Jessica, that’s right I guess. So, that’s why this won’t be the last time I will be spanking you. Understood?”

Jessica pleaded, “I was hoping it might be a one-off. I promise I won’t cause you any more problems.”

Eve was emphatic. “Maybe, but your girlfriend is right. I have to be sure and the best way is to spank you.”

Jessica sniffed back tears as she asked with a sob, “Really? Must you Eve?”

“Yes,” Eve said firmly. “This is what will happen. We will tell everyone in the office we are best pals now. Tomorrow night you will come to mine for dinner and when we get there the first thing I will do is spank your bottom again.”

Jessica asked, “Will that be the last time Eve, because I really hate it when I am spanked.”

“Do you deserve to be spanked by your girlfriend, Jessica?” Eve was really enjoying herself making Jessica feel uncomfortable. A thirty-two-year-old having to say whether she deserved

to be spanked by her girlfriend. What a turn-on.

“Well yes, but I still hate it.” Wow, Jessica said yes. The thirty-two-year-old did deserve to be spanked which was so different to wanting to be spanked. Eve wanted to be spanked and was

sexually aroused by the humiliation of being put across Kate’s lap. Eve knew Jessica would be more humiliated though, as she was being spanked when she earned it, not when she wanted it.

So, if Jessica hated being spanked Eve reckoned she wasn’t aroused by it. Well, Eve still was when she was spanked and, even without feeling aroused, she was so up for spanking Jessica again and wanted to spank her even harder tomorrow. In fact, it didn’t matter if Jessica hated it. Good, as Jessica’s girlfriend had got it right that it would give her control over Jessica and keep her in control over her. It would also make sense for Eve to take Jessica to new limits of pain and that would be so justified as Jessica had bullied her and it would be apt revenge

Jessica stopped crying and Eve let her get dressed again. “Don’t forget Jessica, we are now friends and tomorrow you will come to mine for dinner. After that, you can expect to have to come with me to the meeting room once or twice a week, at least, for another spanking if I say you have earned one. Understood?”

Jessica groaned. “What if my girlfriend spanks me and sees I have a red bottom already?”

Eve wasn’t close to being sympathetic. “Your problem Jessica. Maybe try being good so she doesn’t have cause to spank you?”

Jessica accepted Eve’s terms knowing that she would now suffer being spanked many more times than before.

Eve told Jessica to leave the meeting room first. Eve followed after a couple of minutes and went to her desk. She heard Jessica come out of the toilets still rubbing her bottom and still sniffing. Eve watched her leave and she smiled to herself, so pleased with the way she had made poor Jessica cry. Well, maybe not so much poor Jessica, but more like horrid Jessica who got what she deserved.

Jessica was feeling very sorry for herself as she left the office. She remembered watching Eve leave after she spanked her as she smiled and hummed. Jessica wasn’t smiling nor was she humming. Her bottom was sore and she knew she would have to stand on the bus home as the road was bumpy and didn’t want the added pain of bouncing up and down on the seat which would probably make her gasp out, and then people would look and be bound to know she had been spanked. She wasn’t looking forward to telling her girlfriend that she hadn’t got the promotion either. If she told her tonight she would get a second spanking, and the same tomorrow as she knew Eve was going to spank her again. Saturday morning was a good time, well not a good time as it would mean a spanking, but at least a better time. Jessica rubbed her bottom again as she walked.

Eve left soon afterwards and was humming as she walked to the bus stop. No need to sit on the hard seat this time, though with a pang she knew she missed having a sore bottom, but at the same time was so aroused by having the dominant role in her relationship with Jessica.

Well, spanking Jessica was good for all sorts of reasons, and not least because she had won the battle for promotion. Eve knew, though, that she had an ulterior motive for spanking Jessica at her place. It was so she could spank her in front of Kate and she was sure Kate would be impressed at her new hard-nosed approach.

Eve was really pleased with herself. She had overcome a difficult opponent in Jessica who was a girl who played dirty and nearly won. It gave Eve a newfound confidence in herself and she glowed with it and was very happy in her more assured nature. She would be a good boss to the assistants and a strict one with Jessica, which was good all round, she told herself.

Of course, she still wanted to be spanked time and again by Kate because she knew that as much as she enjoyed spanking Jessica, she preferred being a submissive by a long way.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments