Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Excuse Me, Madam

"A mature woman is suspected of shoplifting and schoolgirl memories are revived and relived."

47
15 Comments 15
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Excuse me, madam," the middle-aged woman said to the lady who was about to leave the shop.

"Um, what? Oh, um...Judy?" responded the woman.

"Oh, hello, Jaya, it is you, um..." said the first woman.

"Yes, it is," replied Jaya, looking confused and concerned.

"Um, it is probably a misunderstanding, but I was told to stop you from leaving the shop," said a slightly flustered Judy.

"I don't understand...by whom?" said Jaya.

"I have to ask you this, do you have an item in your possession that you have not yet paid for?" said Judy, apologetically.

"Judy, how could you think such a thing?" responded Jaya. indignantly.

"Jaya, remember who you are talking to, think back to when we were eighteen," said Judy.

Other staff and customers were now looking on and listening.

"I, I...how dare you?" said Jaya.

"I must ask you to accompany me to the office, madam," said Judy, trying to take control of the situation.

"I most certainly will not," replied Jaya, her brown eyes going darker in anger.

"Please do not create a scene, let's go to the office and clear up this misunderstanding," said Judy.

Jaya was going to protest more, but did not want the audience that they had acquired, "This is outrageous, I will expect a full apology," she said.

"Follow me, please, madam," said Judy.

Jaya did so, reluctantly.

Judy was Judy Prentice, a sixty-three-year-old divorcee, Jaya was Jaya Sinha, a woman that had never married, and the same age as Judy.

--------------------

As they walked towards the office, both women were thinking back to when they were at school. They had been caught shoplifting and the female shop owner had not involved the police, instead, she reported them to their headmistress at a girls-only school, the headmistress being a friend and lover of hers.

Judy and Jaya each received nine strokes of the cane across their bared buttocks, in front of the pupils and staff of the school.

Both girls got further punishment from their mothers in the school holidays, they were boarders at the school. Jaya and Judy were also lovers.

In the forty-five years since their school, and home, canings, they had not had a great deal of contact. They had gone to different universities and had had differing careers.

They had occasionally met at school reunions, and they had a night of sex after one of them, but their paths only infrequently crossed over the years.

Jaya had done well enough in business to now be living in retirement, she had several lesbian lovers but nobody special in her life.

Judy Prentice, or Hutchinson as she was at school, was more bi-sexual and had had both male and female lovers before, during and since her marriage to Timothy Prentice.

-------------------

They reached the office, Judy was semi-retired but had a job in security in the store in which they now were.

"This is Susan, and she suspects that you have an item of clothing that you have not paid for," said Judy to Jaya.

"What? Are you going to take the word of this girl over me? you know me," said Jaya, referring to Susan, who was actually aged in her early twenties.

"Please empty the contents of your bag, madam," said Judy.

"What is this girl saying that I have stolen?" snapped Jaya.

"I believe that you have a pair of panties that you have not paid for, madam," said Susan.

"Panties? Judy, with all the money that I have, do you think that I need to steal panties?" said Jaya.

"Please empty the contents of your bag, madam," repeated Judy.

"Look, Judy, get her out of here and let us sort this out," said Jaya.

"If you have nothing to hide, then empty the bag," insisted Judy.

"This is fucking ridiculous, you and I have known each other for fifty years," responded Jaya.

"In this store, we treat any suggestion that a customer is trying to leave without paying very seriously, with no exceptions," said Judy.

"I want to discuss this in private," said Jaya, glaring at Susan.

"Are you going to empty your bag or shall I ask Susan to empty it?" said Judy.

"Maybe I did accidentally put a pair of panties in my bag, but you cannot seriously believe that I was trying to steal them," said Jaya.

Judy did not speak, she just looked at Jaya.

"Fuck it, there, look some panties; I will pay for them and then we can forget all about it," said Jaya, emptying her bag.

"It is not as simple as paying for them, is it Mrs Prentice?" said Susan, pleased that she had been proved to be correct.

"You shut up, you silly little bitch," Jaya snarled at Susan.

"Abusing the staff will not help your case, and you are correct Susan, it is not as simple as paying for them now," said Judy.

"For fucks sake, Judy, can't we sort this out?" said Jaya.

"Do you often shoplift, Jaya?" asked Judy.

"Maybe she does not often get caught," interceded Susan.

"She got caught once, at school, didn't you, Jaya?" said Judy.

"Oh, naughty girl," chuckled Susan.

"Your Mrs Prentice was naughty too," said Jaya, starting to feel sexually aroused.

"Jaya and I were at school together and we got caught shoplifting," said Judy to Susan.

"Wow! What happened?" said Susan.

"Bare-arsed canings in front of the whole school happened," blurted Jaya.

"Yeah, and it bloody hurt," added Judy.

"Bare arse? Oh, you poor darling," said Susan, putting her hand on Judy's substantial backside.

"Um, Susan and I see each other away from work sometimes," said Judy, explaining to Jaya.

"Do you now?" said Jaya, now in a highly sexually charged situation.

"Maybe she should be caned again," said Susan, looking at Jaya.

"You, young lady, have a lot to say for yourself," said Jaya to Susan, not unkindly. She rather fancied her.

"I do think that the three of us should resolve this situation away from here," said Judy, seeing all sorts of sexual possibilities.

"I have a cane that lady friends and I use on each other from time to time," said Jaya.

"Shit!" said Susan, because it seemed the right thing to say in the circumstances.

Judy and Jaya looked at Susan and both laughed, and Susan laughed too.

"Perhaps Susan and I should visit you one evening and put your cane to use," said Judy, very turned on.

"I think that you should, are you busy this evening?" said Jaya.

"Ha, Sue and I had planned to have time together this evening, so visiting you would be amazing," said Judy.

"I can't wait," said Susan.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

"You know where I live, don't you Judy?" asked Jaya.

"If it is still where you were when we last met," replied Judy, who had visited Jaya's house for sex about ten years before.

"Yeah, that was a while ago, but still the same place," said Jaya.

"See you later; the caning will be bare-arsed," said Judy.

"Of course; about seven o'clock good for you two?" replied Jaya.

"We will be there," said Susan confidently, her hand again on Judy's arse.

"Yes, we will," added Judy, before kissing Susan.

"Oh, keep the knickers, I don't like the colour anyway," said Jaya, putting her other items back in her bag.

"No, you put them on tonight, you can take them off before your caning," said Judy.

"Okay," said Jaya, putting the panties in her bag.

That evening, Judy picked Susan up and drove to Jaya's impressive, secluded house.

"Fuck, she has got an impressive house," said Susan, as they pulled up.

"Yeah, she did very well for herself in business, she is pretty loaded I think," replied Judy.

Jaya was at the door to greet them, she had on a particularly tight pair of trousers, "Good evening ladies, " said Jaya.

"Hello Jaya, " said both Judy and Susan.

"Do come in," said Jaya, and she kissed each woman as they entered.

"Sue is impressed with your house," said Judy.

"Thank you, I have been happy here," replied Jaya.

"Do you live here on your own?" asked Susan.

"Sometimes I have guests, and the lady that cleans for me stays overnight sometimes if you know what I mean," smiled Jaya.

"Yeah, we know what you mean," said Judy, taking Susan's hand in hers.

"Do you have those knickers on?" asked Susan.

"Yes, perhaps you would like to remove them for me in a little while," replied Jaya.

"I would love to," said Susan.

"Do you girls want a drink or anything, or do you want to get on with what you are here for?" asked Jaya.

"I would like to get on with what we are here for, I am so turned on, but it is up to you, Jaya," said Judy.

"I will go and fetch my cane," said Jaya, Susan and Judy both focussed on Jaya's arse in tight trousers as she went.

"This is so hot, I am wet," said Susan to Judy as they awaited Jaya's return.

"Me too," replied Judy.

"Did that school caning turn you on?" asked Susan.

"Yeah, it hurt like fuck but Jaya and I soothed each other's arses afterwards, and we did not stop there," replied Judy.

Jaya returned with her cane, "How many strokes?" she asked.

"Twelve I think, six from me and six from Sue," replied Judy.

"And what about afterwards?" asked Jaya.

"I think afterwards we all do what we want and need to," said Judy, glancing at Susan who looked so turned on and so desirable.

"Okay, I like to take my canings over the table in the library," said Jaya, handing Judy the cane.

"Lead the way," said Judy, and hers and Susan's eyes were again on Jaya's backside in tight trousers.

They reached the library, "Take your trousers off, Jaya, then Susan will remove your knickers," said Judy, slashing the cane through the air. She had no experience of caning anyone, nor did Susan, but they would learn on the job.

Jaya took off her trousers and stood facing the table, her back to the other women.

"Remove her knickers, please, Susan," said Judy.

"Yes, Mrs Prentice," said Susan, getting behind Jaya and very slowly dragging her knickers down and baring her large arse.

"Fuck, her arse is as good as yours," said Susan, to Judy.

Jaya stepped out of her knickers.

"Bend over the table," said Judy.

Jaya bent over, her glorious arse facing the two women who were both turned on, as was Jaya.

"You are to be caned for shoplifting Ms Sinha, twelve strokes," said Judy.

"Yes Miss," said Jaya.

Judy moved behind her schooldays friend and lover, cane quivering in her hand.

She tapped the cane against Jaya's buttocks, raised it and then CRACK slashed it down.

Susan gasped and started to cum in her knickers.

CRACK Judy lashed Jaya's backside again, harder this time.

Judy delivered four more strokes, each one with more confidence than the one that preceded it, and realised that she had cum in her knickers whilst administering the caning.

Jaya remained bent over, her buttocks clenching and quivering and her thick thighs shaking. She was close to orgasm.

"Complete the caning, Miss Briggs," said Judy, handing Susan the cane.

Susan was in a bit of a daze, she hoped that the orgasm that she had just had in her knickers had not drained her strength too much.

She gave Jaya six strokes of the cane as hard as she could, and it seemed that she did it well judging by the bucking and squirming that the much older woman did over the table. Jaya's thighs were sticky with her cum.

"Stand up, Ms Sinha, your caning is over," said Judy.

Jaya slowly pushed herself up and put her hands to her bottom. She turned to face the other women, her expression was one of pain and pleasure.

"Thank you, ladies, would you care to join me in my bedroom?" said Jaya, her voice cracking.

"I think that we would like that very much, wouldn't we, Susan?" said Judy.

"Oh yes," said Susan, enthusiastically.

They made their way upstairs, painfully in Jaya's case, and reached a large bedroom with an enormous bed.

"I wonder if you two would be so kind as to soothe my buttocks," said Jaya.

"Of course, we will, Jaya," said Judy.

"It might be better if we all got naked," said Jaya.

Soon the two sixty-something women and the one about forty years their junior, were naked and Jaya was face down on the bed. Judy and Susan were each softly kissing one of Jaya's buttocks, and sometimes kissing each other.

Jaya came from the buttock soothing and then watched as Judy and Susan pleasured each other in a sixty-nine.

Jaya and Judy then made love, with Susan joining them with limbs intertwined and fingers and tongues working on anything within reach.

All three women came multiple times before Judy and Susan left late that evening. They went back to Judy's house for more sex.

Jaya wondered if one day in the future she might visit the department in the store in which Susan Briggs worked, and accidentally leave with an item that she had not paid for.

It seemed likely that Judy and Susan would visit Jaya again for sex, with or without the use of the cane.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments