Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Headmistress Angie And Friend Suzie Spank Mike And Are Spanked

"Angie and her friend Suzie pretend to be headmistress and secretary to spank Mike nude."

22
4 Comments 4
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I’m Angie. You might want to read the first three parts of this story to find out how Mike was first punished nude and then subsequently, we were both punished by our headmistress. In the last story, my parents had gone out for the day and Mike and I planned to re-enact our punishment at the hands of Miss Phillips but we’d got carried away and had amazing sex before my punishment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We planned to meet again for Mike to punish me but that’s not how it worked out on the day …"

My friend Suzie and I were listening to records when my Mum popped her head round the door and told me they were going to visit an old friend next Sunday and would be home late. I couldn’t wait to tell Mike and as soon as the coast was clear I called him to give him the news.

When I went back into my room, Suzie wanted to know what I’d been so excited about. I bluffed and avoiding answering as long as I could but eventually I told her what had happened. Of course that wasn’t enough, she wanted to know how it had all started, so in the end I had to tell her about Mike’s original punishment and mine two weeks later. When I told her about Mike’s impressive erection she wanted to take part and I had to relent. I couldn’t think how to explain this to Mike, so I kept putting it off.

When I rang Mike to tell him my parents had set off, I still couldn’t think how to tell him that Suzie would be here as I didn’t want him to call it off. Suzie and I had talked through some options and we were ready, me dressed as the headmistress, hair tied back and Suzie would act as Miss Jenkins, smart but fashionable with her hair in bunches. She looked very sexy. I’d already told her that she would also be punished or it would be unfair to Mike.

The doorbell rang and I shooed Suzie into the kitchen before opening the front door.

Mike came in wearing his school uniform, looking slightly flushed and excited at the prospect of punishing me. I took him into the lounge and started to explain that there was a slight change of plan, but before I got any further Suzie walked in.

Mike spluttered, “What is she doing here, I, er, er…”

I quickly explained what had happened when Suzie and I had been listening to music last week and how I’d had to let her join in. Before he could say anything I told him our plan which included him spanking Suzie after his punishment.

He asked us to leave him to think about it and from the look on his face I was sure he was going to say no.

Five minutes later he walked into the kitchen where we were waiting. “OK,” he said, “let’s do it.”

We both rushed over and hugged him before resuming our new personas. I stood tall, arranged the strap and cane on the kitchen table and began to tell Mike how disappointed I was in his appalling behaviour. Suzie began to smirk until I shot her a withering glance, reminding her she was now Miss Jenkins.

“Both Miss Jenkins and I will punish you, Mike, and then perhaps you will realise that I will not tolerate that sort of attitude. Do you understand?”

Mike looked suitably cowed and muttered, “Yes, Miss.”

“That is more like it,” I said, “take off all your clothes.”

Mike took off his clothes, one by one, to reveal his well-toned body. I glanced over at Suzie who was clearly aroused to see his firm muscled torso revealed. Mike was now standing in just his underpants which showed just how excited he was too. He slid his underpants down and stepped out of them. His erection swung around as he moved and Suzie’s eyes were on stalks.

“Suz… er... Miss Jenkins will administer a hand spanking to warm your bum.”

Suzie appeared to be taken by surprise but quickly got back into character. She sat on an upright chair and pulled back her already short skirt to reveal some skimpy pink panties.

Mike’s eyes sparkled and his erection throbbed. She patted her bare thighs and beckoned Mike. He bent over and lowered himself on to her, allowing his cock to be gripped between her thighs. She stroked her hand across his firm bum cheeks and briefly down around his balls and cock making him smile. Then she began to strike his bum with her open palm. This went on for some time until I could see this was really hurting and his bum and the top of his thighs were deep red.

“Thank you Miss Jenkins, I will administer the next part of Mike’s punishment. Mike, you may get up and bend over the kitchen table and I will give you twelve strokes with this strap,” I said holding it up for him to see.

His cock swung around as he stood, rubbing his bottom. Then he bent over the table with his cock pressed hard against the edge.

I leaned in close, squeezing his cock, “I will not tolerate you flaunting that in front of Miss Jenkins and me. If you cannot control it I will be forced to use the strap on your penis.”

Suzie looked shocked, perhaps I hadn’t mentioned that part of the Headmistress’s punishment.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, I flicked the strap across every part of his bum and thighs until they glowed bright red. There were tears in his eyes as he stood up but amazingly his erection remained.

I had a really naughty idea. “Lie on your back on the table,” I said. 'Like my friend "Thwackman" does in his video,' I thought.

Suzie moved in closer to watch and I was amazed to see Mike’s hand go up inside her short skirt. From the look on her face, he had found what he was looking for.

“How dare you!” I cried and began flicking the strap across his shaft and then the head, sending his cock swinging. After twelve strokes, his juices were flowing and I rubbed them up and down his engorged, rigid member.

“Get down and bend over the table. We will both give you six strokes with the cane.”

This time I helped push his erection down between his legs to trap it against the side of the table, and parted his legs so we could see his throbbing cock.

Swish, swish, swish, the sound of the cane striking his bum cheeks was thrilling but although he stayed in place his cries told us it was hurting.

Suzie moved up behind him and slipped her fingers between his thighs. She stroked the length of his cock, easing back his foreskin to reveal the glistening head. She picked up the cane before giving him a more gentle six strokes, perhaps now realising it might be her turn soon.

When Mike stood up after his caning his erection was on the wane. Still magnificent but softening as we watched him rub his bum, crisscrossed with cane lines.

Mike knew that now it was his turn to take control and we would both suffer.

He turned to face us and the thought of what was to come brought life into his penis. “Headmistress, Miss Jenkins, I think you both know that what you have done is wrong.” He let that sink in.

“If I went to the governors now and showed them what you have done, I believe you might be sacked. If you wish to avoid that I suggest you accept a punishment from me. Take off your clothes!”

Although this had been understood from the beginning, I could see from the look on Suzie’s face that reality was only just dawning. Very slowly we both began to remove our clothes. Both Suzie and I had seen each other naked in the showers at school and we knew neither of us had anything to be ashamed of, even in front of this fit, sexy lad. As we got down to our underwear it was obvious that our bodies were turning Mike on and judging from the damp patches on Suzie’s flimsy panties,, she was as aroused as me.

RoxxanaBigassTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxxanaBigassTS

I unclipped my bra to reveal hard nipples standing out from my firm breasts. Mike’s cock responded and again as Suzie took off her bra to show off her full orbs. Our panties came off together and Mike studied us with a smile on his face. He sat on the upright chair and beckoned me over his knee. I had to push down his erection in order to do as he instructed. I was finding this whole scenario incredibly exciting and my juices were clearly evident.

Mike pushed my legs apart and slid his hand between my legs pushing his fingers through my oozing slit until he found my hard clit. I groaned aloud, making Suzie blush. Mike began raining down spanks all over my bum and my thighs, occasionally flicking my slit which sent shivers down my spine. Eventually, he let me up and watched with a smile as my tits moved around when I rubbed my stinging bottom.

Suzie was now ordered to take up the position and she too had to push down Mike’s hard-on before lying across his lap. From where I stood, I had a front seat view as Mike repeated his fondling of her quim and I felt incredibly aroused as I watched his fingers plunge down to find her clit. I saw her shudder and watched her juices running as he found the target. Suzie cried and writhed around as Mike began to pound her lovely bottom until it was bright red, as mine probably was.

Suzie got up and rubbed her bum which sent her boobs into a frenzy, as they were bigger than mine and Mike’s cock throbbed. I could not believe how rigid it was.

He led us both over to the kitchen table and first bent Suzie over, spreading her legs wide. He then bent me over alongside her and I felt his hand parting my thighs wide. Our breasts were pointing down over the tabletop in the position we were in.

I looked across at Suzie who was clearly scared at how much the cane would hurt. Then I saw her face react in a sort of shock. I glanced back over my shoulder and saw that Mike was standing very close to Suzie, right between her legs. I raised myself up off the table and saw the glistening helmet pushing between her thighs and on, into her slit.

Seconds later, Mike pushed me down over the table and then I felt his hard cock rubbing inside my thighs, eased by the juices running from my cunt. Then without warning, I felt the pressure of his thick erection pushing into my slit and I gasped at the size of it. He pushed once more so the head was fully inside me and Suzie looked over as I groaned.

I wanted him more than ever at that point but he slowly pulled out and picked up the swishy cane.

“Do not attempt to cover yourselves or to stand up. I am going to give you six strokes each but I will add on extra strokes every time you try to stop me.”

Mike stepped to one side of me, brushing his cock against my thigh. Swish, swish, the pain of each stroke was incredible. Then he reached across me, swish, swish, and Suzie stood up, shouted, "Shit," and rubbed her bum to ease the stinging.

“Bend over Miss Jenkins. Each time you get up you will suffer more, so keep still,” he told her.

Swish, swish, two more strokes caught the top of my thighs making tears come to my eyes and, “Fucking hell,” came out unbidden.

Mike stepped between my thighs, his cock pushing into me again as he examined the tram lines. Then he stepped to one side again, swish, swish, he delivered my last two strokes.

“Get up, Miss Phillips, stand over there.”

I watched as he stepped up between Suzie’s thighs and jealously watched as his cock slid into her open slit. He was deep into her and he reached round to stroke her pendulous breasts.

He leant in close to her, pushing deeper inside, “Five strokes to go. Don’t try to stop me.”

I watched in awe as he slowly withdrew, his cock glistening now with her juices mixed with his own. He stepped to one side again, swish, swish, swish. Suzie yelled out but stayed down, knowing there were just two more to come. Swish, swish, and another, "Shit!!” before she gave us another display of dancing boobs while rubbing her now ruddy bum.

“Miss Phillips, lie on your back on the table and bring your knees up with your legs apart,” he instructed.

“Why?” I began but stopped as the leather strap flicked across my thigh.

Suzie’s eyes were wide open as she watched me get into position, everything was on show.

Mike stood at the end of the table, his cock hovering over the top. He pulled me towards him until his cock was just pushing into my slit, then he stepped back and picked up the strap.

“I am going to use this strap on your cunt, just like you used it on my penis. Don’t move or try to stop me or else.”

He smiled as he flicked the strap across my wide-open slit three times in succession. I groaned at the amazing sensation that went through my body, a mixture of pain and intense excitement. Flick, flick, flick, three more strokes but I wanted more. I put my hand between my legs and wouldn’t move it. Eventually, I relented but only after he’d threatened me with three more strokes for obstructing him. Three strokes one after the other and I squealed in pleasure and came there and then.

Suzie did not look so sure as she lay down on the table. Again, Mike pulled her towards him until the head of his cock was deep inside her. She groaned and pushed harder, making him smile. Then he pulled back, taking up the strap, flick, flick, flick, flick, his aim was spot on and I could see from Suzie’s face that this was doing it for her too. She closed her legs tight until Mike threatened her with another six strokes and would get me to hold her legs apart.

She smiled, keeping her legs tightly shut. At a nod from Mike, I climbed up on to the table, crawling over Suzie’s head in order to hold her legs. I squealed out loud as I grabbed her legs, Suzie had pushed her tongue into my slit and was working it around. I was in ecstasy and so was Suzie as Mike delivered the final few strokes across her taut quim.

Mike was now very aroused, his cock throbbed rigid. I told him to lie on the floor on his back, and while I straddled his erection and lowered myself on to him Suzie lowered her slit to his mouth so he could use his tongue on her. Suzie and I were facing each other across Mike and we kissed deeply. I’m not sure who came first but it was an electric, "WOW!"

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments