Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesson Learned

"Eric dishes out consequences when he discovers Amy is falling behind"

6
2 Comments 2
23.9k Views 23.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Eric's instructions were clear.

"Four things, Sweetheart. Nothing on but a black thong. The butt plug in place. The implement box on the dresser, with the blind wand across the top. Pillows off the bed."

I flipped and flopped all night, knowing full well that Eric was very serious about these consequences. We'd been playing around on the phone, laughing about little flirtatious infractions that were used to get our juices flowing before he came home again. A mouthy text. A naughty picture. My smart ass. Then he asked for "the list" and I copped to the real deal. It was more "real" than he expected.

"Are you truly that far behind?!"

Eric's text was clearly not foreplay.

Thursday morning came, 7:00 am, and I did the four things, including the butt plug with a little dab of lube so it would slide in easily. I had to get the gel out of the closet and inside, I found a silky smooth winter coat that I love wearing at the snow and I put it on, leaving the zipper down low so the curve of my breasts would just peak through. I was admiring how the jacket gave me shape, cinched around the middle and flaring out past my waist, and I heard the front door open announcing that Eric was home. His roller bag skidded on the tile, his brief case clunked on the end table and his footsteps sounded purposeful coming up the stairs.

Eric's serious face softened when he found me, wide eyed and playful in my snow jacket. He shook his head slightly and undid the belt, seductively unzipping the coat and sliding it off my shoulders.

"You look incredible darling," he said kissing me passionately, his hand gently placed at the base of my skull. Our soft lips reached out to each other and his tongue danced over my teeth. I relaxed, realizing it had been far too long since we'd seen one another for him to want to punish me this morning. My tongue danced back and my hands went to undo the belt on his pants but the strong comforting hand on my head suddenly tightened it's grip throughout my hair and Eric pulled away.

"Not today, Amy Lynn," the stern voice and serious face returning. "You're going to get it, as promised, before anything else today."

I swallowed and followed as he made his way around the bed to the implement box. He examined the wand and swished it through the air a couple of times. The sound alone sending chills down my spine.

"On your knees, on the bed," he ordered and I scrambled as he reached in the box, pulling out a small rope that he used to tie my wrists to the headboard. Then he brought out a black leather riding crop which he gently ran up and down my shoulders, back, butt and legs. I lay on my stomach and bent my knees, feet in the air, as I got wet from the tantalizing strokes on my skin.

"Feet down," he said, and I did so until the crop slithered down my spine and my right knee bent again.

WHACK!

The crop came down on the bottom of my foot.

"Ouch!" I yelped and my legs lay flat.

"I said, get on your knees," Eric repeated and the crop smacked against the back of each thigh.

I rose slightly to my knees, approximately half of what he was looking for, embarrassed to have my butt in the air.

"More!" he snapped and again the tool pelted my thigh. The riding crop is intimidating in appearance only. Eric knows this. When I did not move, he crossed over to the box again and this time pulled out a brightly colored ping pong paddle. A warm up. My bottom took it well. Pink hue and slight heat to the surface. Twenty or so soft swats and the thong was removed, the paddle replaced and the blind wand in hand.

My wrists were tied, but I could see what was coming and the lecture that had begun was rather indicative of the pain I was about to endure. My mind raced and I allowed my hands to twist as I rolled onto my back, protecting my poor bottom from the welts of that rod.

"Turn over," the demand left no room for interpretation yet I still did not move.

Eric paused and looked at me lying there, naked before him. His left hand cupped and covered my special spot and he told me to spread my legs.

At the very beginning, Eric and I discovered my inner thigh is a very sensitive spot and when he cannot dish out a traditional spanking, that area seems highly affected by just a few slaps; leaving a lasting impression.

My legs parted and Eric raised the wand.

KendallRohan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallRohan

I heard the swish in the air and just as it would have landed, I closed my legs and he missed.

I'm not sure if the shock on my face was greater than the look on Eric's, but we both were a little surprised at my deliberate avoidance of the wand and an uncomfortable silence hung in the air. Eric put the wand down and returned to the box. He placed a satin blindfold over my eyes and again commanded, "Spread your legs, Amy."

I knew what was coming and I really didn't want it. The wand has a sharp bite to it and on my bottom, it stings like a swarm of angry bees. On my thigh, it burns like a barelegged trip through a patch of thorny roses. I clenched my teeth and bit down as the rod swung straight to my inner right thigh, leaving a raised red welt of pain that would surly leave a mark. Two more tracks of the unforgiving tool and surprisingly, Eric's fingers slid into my wet lower lips and began to ride the area he had so graciously covered. As the sting subsided and his speed increased, I slid my hands from the rope (he's so good to me, always leaving me an out) and undid his belt, zipper and pants, blindly bringing him out of his work clothes.

"I need to finish punishing you," Eric said, his fingers not showing any sign of slowing their exploration of my swollen walls. He pulled at my hips and coerced my feet to the floor so I was bent over the bed.

"I'm going to get the paddle downstairs," he said and as his hand pulled away, he took the butt plug with him.

"No," I squeaked, ready to try something new that he'd been wanting since we'd met. "Take me instead," I said and reaching back, spread my cheeks to expose the starfish he'd been dreaming of so long.

"Are you sure?" he questioned and I nodded, grateful the blindfold was still in place so I wouldn't see the size I would soon have to endure. Eric placed a condom over himself and generously lubed the end. Then he gently slid himself into my ass; going slowly enough that I wouldn't clench up, wouldn't tear and wouldn't change my mind. He felt strong and solid; much like he does when he makes love to me, but filling my ass instead.

I inhaled sharply when Eric started to pull back and then again when he thrust forward. He rode my ass in and out, just like his fingers had done in the front, and then when it was clear I could take him, handed me a pink vibrating hummingbird. The bird brought my clit to the table and the shaft alternated in time with Eric. My lower half completely came alive. My inner thigh was still on fire and now the heat from him sliding throughout my bottom, the hummingbird singing and our bodies colliding; we both came.

Eric got dressed to go to the office and I threw on his t-shirt and a pair of shorts while cleaning up the implement box and making the bed.

"Are you okay honey?" he asked, sweetly stroking my face and kissing my lips.

"Yes," I said shyly, deeply amazed at what we had done and even more so, that I had enjoyed it so much.

Smiling we went to the kitchen and I grabbed a water from the fridge. When I turned to shut the door, Eric suddenly bent me over the counter and before I knew what was happening, spanked me hard with the infamous paddle six times across the right side. I jumped up and grabbing my cheek, danced around the kitchen in front of him.

"Don't you ever get this far behind again, young lady," he said, proudly grinning at the fact that he'd lit me up faster and more intensely than ever before. I rubbed my bottom and allowed the sensations to clear my mind and relax my body as he marched me to the corner of the room.

"Nose in place," his hand kneaded my behind as he whispered in my ear.

"Three minutes and then you can get ready for work. You made me very happy today. I love you, Sweet Pea."

I stood perfectly still until the door shut and then raced upstairs to get dressed and back to the vanilla world. I glanced in the mirror at the marks on my still throbbing bottom. Red hot cheeks, a couple of lines across my hamstrings and two raised welts on that inner thigh.

I felt good. No. I felt amazing.
Published 
Written by eric51amy49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments