Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not What He Bargained For

"A father tries to talk his daughter's teacher into letting her off a caning but with unexpected results"

71
15 Comments 15
10.5k Views 10.5k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Paul Jackson saw his sixteen-year-old daughter's form teacher, Miss Foster, sitting in the coffee shop and so he decided to go in and discuss with her the fact that his daughter, Emma, had been given a double detention. It would mean Emma not just sitting the detention but having to go into the headmistress's study and be caned.

Paul's main problem was that it was his fault that they had stayed longer than anticipated in the holiday villa, and wanted to discuss with Miss Foster how unfair he thought it was that Emma was to suffer for that. Equally, with no wife to guide him, he found being a single dad hard and failed so often. Maybe today he could take a step towards correcting that, he hoped.

So, Paul went into the coffee shop and up to Miss Foster's table and said, "Hello, Miss Foster, do you remember me? I am Emma's father."

Miss Foster looked up and did recognise him, smiling as she replied, "Yes, Mr Jackson, I do recognise you. Can I help you?"

Paul asked, "Yes, if you could, but may I join you?"

Miss Foster still smiled and pointed to the other chair at the table and said, "Please do."

Paul sat down and started to explain. "So you see, it was actually my fault that Emma got back to college late and so I think it is unfair if she is given the double detention." He then looked pleadingly at Miss Foster.

It was an interesting discussion. Miss Foster was the thirty-one-year-old form teacher and she was in her usual short sleeve white blouse, and Paul could see she was wearing a dark blue skirt but without any stockings, as it was the height of summer. He was wearing a light blue short-sleeved shirt and slacks.

Paul actually liked having the discussion with Miss Foster who had an authoritative tone of voice and mannerisms that turned him on.

Miss Foster looked as though she was thinking for a moment and then replied, "The thing is, Mr Jackson, it is something that needs to be the subject of discipline. After all, it was Emma who missed school and there was no attempt to make contact with us. She is therefore the obvious person to suffer the punishment as she is the only one attending the school."

Paul said jokingly, "Are you saying that if I was also at the school then it could be me that was punished?"

Miss Foster kept a very straight face as she replied, "Well, actually, Mr Jackson, that is absolutely correct. However, I doubt that you would agree to be disciplined instead of Emma, would you?"

Paul thought for a moment and realised that he was the one to blame and that, yes, although he half thought Miss Foster was bluffing, why not call her bluff as he would be prepared to be punished if it saved Emma from that punishment. So, he asked, "Well I would be prepared to take the punishment. However, would I have to sit a double detention and be caned by the Headmistress?" Paul thought he was being a bit clever by agreeing with Miss Foster who he reckoned might then be too embarrassed to continue to impose the punishment on Emma. He remembered how he had played his own favourite teacher that way when at sixth form college and got away with it.

Miss Foster reckoned that she was being played and had her answer ready. "It would be carried out quite differently to that. My house is just a little way away. We could go there now and I could deal with you. Obviously, a two-hour detention would be inconvenient, so I would suggest that, instead, I give you a bare-bottom spanking followed by six strokes of the cane. What do you say?"

Paul was quite taken aback by the very direct and precise punishment that was described. However, he now felt that he was on his back foot but still wanted to help Emma get off her punishment. He really didn't think that Miss Foster would go through with it, though, and so replied, "Well, if that will release Emma from the double detention, then let's do it."

Miss Foster still managed to keep a straight face as she replied, "Well then, Mr Jackson, yes, let's do it. I do need to explain the ground rules. As I have said, as well as being spanked, you will receive six strokes of the cane. However, once we leave the café you will only address me as 'Miss,' and every time you fail to do so you will get one stroke of the cane added to your punishment. I will only give a maximum of twelve today, so if you earn more then the next time you start with six again plus the extras so a minimum of seven strokes plus any more extras. Is that understood?"

Paul could see that Miss Foster was actually very serious about this, but felt that he had dug himself into too big a hole to now object. After all, if he did so, it would only end up badly for Emma. So, he nodded and said, "Yes, Miss Foster, I do agree."

Miss Foster continued, "Also when we leave the café, I will refer to you as Paul. I call all of the girls by their first names. I know as a teacher I need to show the parents respect by referring to them as either Mr or Mrs but as you will become the equivalent of one of the girls I will only address you by your first name. Is that understood?"

Paul again nodded and replied, "Yes, Miss Foster." He was starting to feel like a naughty schoolboy being scolded by his teacher, but what he also felt was his growing erection.

Miss Foster stood up and glared at Paul which he understood meant that he should get up as well. After all, he now knew that, at least until his punishment was over, he would need to be the obedient schoolboy to the very strict teacher.

Once they left the café Miss Foster actually chatted quite happily. She asked, "So, where did you go on holiday, Paul?"

Paul happily replied, "We were on the beach near Folkestone. It was a lovely house overlooking the sea."

Miss Foster replied, "I see. However, you failed to address me as 'Miss,' and therefore your punishment is now seven strokes of the cane."

Paul gasped but realised that it was his own fault and told himself he must address this very strict teacher correctly. However, his attention was taken by seeing three of Emma's classmates walking towards them. They were all dressed in the school uniform of a green and white gingham short-sleeved dress with a white belt and white ankle socks. As they approached, one of the girls, who Paul knew was Lizzie, said, "Hello Miss. It is very hot today." She then looked at Paul and said, "Hello, Mr Jackson."

The three girls looked inquisitively, wondering why the form teacher was talking to Emma's dad.

Miss Foster saw the inquisitive looks and answered the unspoken question, "Paul and I have been discussing discipline."

Lizzie was wide-eyed but smiling and she looked at Paul and said, "Well, Mr Jackson, you better be careful because Miss Foster is a very strict teacher."

Paul blushed and certainly didn't want to explain exactly what they were discussing, and replied, "I will be as careful as I can," and then looked at Miss Foster and said, "Your reputation goes before you." He said it with a grin as though he was making a joke.

The girls walked on, and as they did, Miss Foster said, "That's now nine strokes, Paul, one for failing to address me properly and the second for a rude comment."

Paul once again told himself off and said that he really must try harder to do as he was told. Luckily though, they arrived at Miss Foster's house and, whilst he felt a bit more relaxed because of that, he was still tense because he knew that once inside it would be very little time before he was being spanked and then caned.

Miss Foster unlocked the door, opened it, walked inside, and held it open for Paul who followed her in. She closed the door and then pointed towards the living room. "In there, Paul."

Paul was now nervous and licking his lips. He replied, "Yes, right," and started to walk towards the living room, but once again was annoyed with himself when he heard Miss Foster say, "That's now ten strokes."

Paul stood in the middle of the room and looked back and just said whilst blushing, "Sorry, Miss."

Miss Foster allowed herself the slightest of smiles as she walked past Paul and went to the dining table where she turned one of the dining chairs into the room and sat down. She then glared at Paul and commanded, in what Paul could only describe as a, 'Do as I say or else,' tone of voice, "Please come and stand by me, push your trousers down to the floor as well as your underpants and get across my lap."

As Paul walked across to Miss Foster and looked down at her lap he started to question again whether he should be doing this or allowing Emma to suffer the punishment. However, he knew he couldn't change his mind and let out a deep sigh as he started to undo his trousers.

Miss Foster announced, "That's eleven strokes now." When she saw the look of horror on Paul's face she explained, "I don't take sighs as they are a sign of insolence." She allowed a few seconds to see whether Paul would respond, and when he didn't, she continued, "Only one mistake left and if you earn any more after that you will need to come back at another date and time, to be agreed, and if you fail to do that then Emma will still have to attend the double detention. Is that understood?"

Paul was now getting annoyed both with himself and Miss Foster and replied louder and in a ruder tone than he had intended, "Yes, Miss, whatever you say, Miss."

Miss Foster was used to the girls talking to some of the teachers in such a rude way but didn't experience it herself because of her strict attitude towards discipline. However, she had the perfect retort here, and said sternly, "That now makes it thirteen strokes for two rude retorts. So, you will get twelve strokes today and, before you leave, we will agree on the next appointment. Now, get yourself across my lap, and be just as respectful as you need to be to avoid me getting annoyed."

Paul immediately replied with a contrite, "Yes, Miss," and then quickly pushed his trousers downwards, catching his underpants, and pushing both items of clothing towards the floor. When they were around his ankles Paul looked down again at Miss Foster's lap and, feeling every bit the naughty schoolboy rather than responsible adult, he lowered himself across her lap, first putting his hand on the corner of the chair, and continued to lower himself until he caught his fall with his hands on the floor.

Miss Foster really did smile once Paul's face had passed her own and he was only ever going to be looking either at the floor or at the backs of her upside-down legs or at his own dangling under the far side of the chair, but he wouldn't be looking at her without squirming around, at her face. She kept smiling as she felt his erect penis press down on her thighs which was so different to when the girls bent across her lap.

Miss Foster also knew Paul had been trying to manoeuvre her into releasing Emma from the double detention and assumed she would be too embarrassed to spank and cane him. How silly he was to think that. She was an experienced teacher used to all the tricks the girls tried on her so she was never going to let him get the better of her. Well, he was probably now realising that as he looked at the floor and felt really silly. So, she waited for Paul to settle on her lap before putting her hand on his bottom and rubbing in circles and checked to see that he was as submissive as any of the girls who she put across her lap to spank, and was happy that he was.

Paul thought back to the last time that he was spanked which was at sixth form college in detention. In fact, it was the first and only time he was spanked. It wasn't so dissimilar as it was his by his form mistress, Miss Ellis, who was responsible for holding the detention. However, he was the only one in detention that day and Miss Ellis knew that he actually wanted to get away early because he was meeting his girlfriend. Therefore, unusually, she offered him the alternative to sitting in detention of having his bottom spanked. He really didn't want it, and certainly regretted it later when he sat with his girlfriend in the restaurant on wooden benches and squirmed around most of the evening, but he did take the spanking and remembered how he saw Miss Ellis's upside-down legs just as he was now looking at Miss Foster's. He also remembered seeing his own legs dangling under the far side of the chair, just like today, and how humiliated he felt. He supposed that he was also going to find the spanking as painful as he did when Miss Ellis spanked him, particularly as he was now going to get twelve strokes of the cane as well.

One further thing he also remembered was getting a crush on Miss Ellis who he often thought about when masturbating, thinking about her upside-down legs and even giving him the cane, which he never actually received. His feelings for Miss Foster were very similar to those feelings he had then for Miss Ellis, he realised.

Given his erection, Miss Foster was happy that Paul would stay in position as she raised her hand and brought her palm down firmly on his far bottom cheek. She did like the way that it surrendered to her hand, flattening, and when she brought her hand back up his bottom cheek wobbled a bit. It wasn't quite like when she spanked the girls at college but his gasp wasn't so different. Anyway, she didn't think too much about it as she raised her hand again and landed her palm on Paul's near bottom cheek and then proceeded to spank him time and again on alternate bottom cheeks. It was also similar to when she spanked the girls at college in that his bottom was turning darker and darker shades of red.

Paul wasn't enjoying the spanking at all but reminded himself it was all for his daughter although, to be fair, he certainly didn't want her to ever know that Miss Foster was spanking him. He had to remember to agree that with her before leaving and was actually a bit annoyed with himself that he forgot to ask in the café.

Miss Foster continued to spank Paul on alternate bottom cheeks, although once she was happy with the red colour of his bottom cheeks she changed tack and spanked time and again on the same bottom cheek until changing to spanking the other bottom cheek time and again. She did this to the girls and knew from the increasingly loud gasps they made that this hurt much more. It also used to generate several times the girl being spanked saying, "Sorry, Miss," which Miss Foster had to admit she enjoyed hearing, but all it did was encourage her to spank the naughty girl even harder.

It was therefore quite funny when Paul suddenly said after three spanks, "Sorry, Miss, sorry, Miss, very sorry, Miss."

Miss Foster ignored the apologies, just as she did when the girls uttered them, and just continued to spank the bare bottom on her lap with the sole intention of teaching him a lesson for getting Emma to college late.

What Miss Foster knew was different this time to spanking the girls at college was that she was going to also cane Paul. She wasn't allowed to cane the girls at college because that was the sole responsibility of the headmistress, or, in her absence, the deputy headmistress. However, there was a move afoot to involve her in discipline, and, in anticipation, she had purchased a few canes and practised by using them on a cushion here in her living room. So, today was going to be the first time she could effectively practice on a real bottom and actually thought it better that it was an adult bottom rather than one of the girl's. Anyway, happy with the red colour of Paul's bottom, she ordered, "Okay, Paul, you can get up but then bend over and clasp hold of the chair."

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

Paul heard the instruction and eased himself up from Miss Foster's lap. As he bent over and clasped hold of the seat he reminded himself to be respectful, and said, "Yes, Miss."

Miss Foster smiled at the respect that Paul was now showing her, or at least he was always showing her but now remembered to put into words. He was learning, just like the girls at college did whilst they were being spanked. Again, though, she ignored him and picked up the cane that was already on the table, positioned herself, and rubbed the cane from side to side across his bottom, making sure that when she caned him she landed the end of the cane on his bottom cheek rather than on thin air. She had read up on caning and knew that to be correct.

Once happy with her position she tapped the cane twice on Paul's bottom so that he was aware the caning was about to start. She also said sternly, "Twelve strokes, Paul. Don't forget that you must not get up at any time until I tell you, and any breach of that will mean an extra stroke each time. Just a reminder, you are already at seven strokes for our next meeting. Understood, Paul?"

Paul was finding it hard to focus as he looked at Miss Foster's upside-down legs and in particular her calf muscles. He loved women's legs that were slightly muscular and he could see that hers were certainly that. He already knew that she had a particularly pretty face with her light brown hair tied back into a ponytail. When at the café he had also noted her well-toned slightly muscular arms, and so, now with her well-toned muscular legs he found her altogether so attractive. What he hadn't realised was that his feelings of attraction were publicly apparent because of his erection but, not realising that, he answered the question asked of him with a respectful, "Yes, Miss."

Paul's erection was certainly not lost on Miss Foster. She was well aware that one or two of the girls, at least, went to the toilets after being spanked and masturbated. She only found that out because one of the girls who had a crush on her blurted it out one day. She knew that some people did get aroused by the thought of being disciplined, and fantasised about it. She had often thought that if she found anyone like that she would play up to them. Maybe now, in Paul, she had found just that person. Time would tell, but that was not going to stop her dealing with him as she fully intended to, with the twelve hard strokes of the cane with the dual purpose of giving him the discipline he deserved but also giving her the practice that she wanted for when she would be appointed part of the discipline team at school.

So, with Paul's acknowledgement that he understood not to get up, she pulled her arm back, focused on his nicely red bottom, and then brought the cane down with a loud thwack, and watched it bite into his bottom, just as the cane bit into the cushion that she used to practice with. When she pulled the cane back his bottom cheeks bounced back out as well, and that was certainly different to the cushion which pretty much stayed in its crushed state. So was the red welt that quickly developed. Happy that the stroke had been hard enough, judging from the gasp that Paul let out, she pulled her arm back, aimed at the bottom cheeks just below the first stroke, and landed the second stroke exactly where she planned, watching it bite into Paul's bottom once again and then bounce back out. She enjoyed hearing the gasp and also liked the way that two red welts now developing nicely which also showed her that she was using the cane correctly.

Paul had never been caned before although when at sixth form college several of his friends were. He, though, was the goody-goody of his group. He did remember how his friends told very different stories about how they coped or, more often, didn't cope. However, he knew that those that had said they coped were showing bravado, and those who said they didn't cope were telling the truth. As the third stroke bit into his bottom and he let out another loud gasp he knew for sure that those of his friends who said they didn't cope were telling the truth.

Miss Foster landed the fourth stroke and listened to Paul's even louder gasp and when landing the fifth stroke as well as hissing in and out through clenched teeth his knuckles were turning white as he was fighting to keep hold of the chair. That was good, she told herself, and when she landed the sixth stroke she was impressed that he still managed to stay in position. At school, there was only a maximum of six strokes given and the girls still wore their dresses and knickers which would have reduced the pain, at least a little bit. Saying that she intended promoting the idea that if the girls were spanked on their bare bottoms first, then the cane could also be on their bare bottoms. She knew that would add humiliation to the pain-filled punishment, so reckoned that was no bad thing at all.

Paul had counted out the six strokes and when the seventh landed he continued to clasp hold of the seat of the chair but was finding it harder to cope and as well as hissing in and out through clenched teeth he was shaking his head with his eyes tightly closed. When the eighth stroke landed he was now doing pretty much the same focusing mainly on making sure he held onto the chair. It was the same with the ninth stroke. The difference now was that, whereas for the earlier strokes he opened his eyes and looked at Miss Foster's so sexy muscular calf muscles which tensed when the cane was on its way down to his bottom, now though, his eyes were tear-filled which were about to flow down his face. When the tenth stroke landed that was exactly what happened and he knew that he let out a gasp and sobbed.

Miss Foster knew that Paul was struggling but had no intention of making the strokes any lighter. This was giving her exactly the experience that she wanted so why do anything different to what she would definitely be doing if this was a girl's bottom that she was caning, she told herself? However, though, there were just two strokes left and so she focused once again on Paul's bottom aiming to land the next stroke just below all of the other welts. She brought the cane down and landed it exactly where she intended, and as she watched the eleventh welt develop, she even found herself counting them out to check that there were actually eleven in place.

Realising this was now the last stroke she always had in her mind that it had to be the hardest of them all, and there wasn't any room left below the eleventh welt. Rather than caning the tops of his legs, she decided to criss-cross some of the welts and, when she did that, she realised from Paul's reaction that it really was the most painful of all of the cane strokes. Even so, he still managed to keep hold of the chair and stay bent over.

Paul felt the tears not just dribbling but actually flowing down his face. He couldn't remember the last time he cried like this and he told himself that had he known it was really going to hurt this much he would certainly have been much more careful so that he didn't earn all the extra strokes that he had now earned. Not just that, but what if he made any further mistakes because the number of strokes could be never-ending. However, as he recovered, albeit bent over and unable to see Miss Foster's muscular legs through his blurred eyes, he realised that he was actually getting an even greater crush on her and he was certainly aroused by her authoritative manner and haughty voice.

Miss Foster saw all twelve welts and, satisfied with the punishment, ordered, "Okay, you can get up, but face me with your hands on your head."

Paul did as he was told and was still sniffing back tears as he stood looking at the woman he now had a crush on.

Miss Foster said in her stern tone, "Right, that is twelve strokes. However, you earned another seven so far so we must agree to meet again. Understood?" She managed to retain her stern look as she saw his huge erection and knew he was aroused by being disciplined by her. That set her thinking.

Paul was still sniffing back tears as he replied dolefully, "Yes."

Miss Foster didn't change her stern look as she replied, "Eight strokes now, boy."

Paul gasped at his stupid omission and quickly said, "Yes, Miss," and mentally kicked himself again.

Miss Foster continued, "We will meet at the same time in the same café in two days' time. Understood."

Paul realised he had to be at the gym for a class then and hesitated.

Miss Foster saw the hesitation and said, "Nine strokes, boy."

Paul quickly decided to miss the class and said, "Yes, Miss, sorry, Miss. I'll be there Miss."

Miss Foster ordered, "Good. Now go over there and press your nose against the wall keeping your hands on top of your head. You will stay there for ten minutes, but don't move away until I say so. That includes looking at anything other than the wall right in front of you. Now go, boy."

Paul at least remembered to say, "Yes, Miss," as he quickly went and pressed his nose against the wall and stood as still as he could with his hands on his head. He stood silently and was thinking just how this had not gone as he had planned. It was supposed to be a discussion leading to his daughter's release from a double detention and the cane. Instead, whilst that could still happen, he had been spanked and caned and earned another spanking and caning in two days' time, and goodness only knew how many strokes he might still earn before being released.

The ten minutes went slowly but eventually Miss Foster said, "Okay, boy, you can stand down."

Paul gave a sigh and turned, lowering his hands, and felt relieved. He smiled at Miss Foster and said, "Thank you, Miss."

Miss Foster smiled and said, "Well, at least you are learning."

She then saw Paul's returned erection and it was clear what she wanted to do, and said sternly, "So as you have agreed to my terms I will release Emma from her double detention."

Paul smiled with relief and said, "Thank you, Miss."

Miss Foster smirked as she continued sternly, "Don't interrupt me, boy."

Paul said a contrite, "Sorry, Miss," but felt even more aroused by being scolded, a fact not lost on Miss Foster as his erection stiffened even more.

Miss Foster asked, "Any questions, boy?"

Paul did remember to ask, "Please don't tell Emma about this, Miss."

Miss Foster smirked as she replied, "Okay, but in return, you will get six more strokes, which means a third session, at least."

Paul gasped as he didn't enjoy being caned, but did love being in the company of such a strict teacher. Anyway, that was a small price to pay to ensure Emma didn't find out so he replied, "Yes, Miss, thank you."

Miss Foster was happy she had a bottom to practice on and felt rather turned on, so continued, "I know you need to be strictly disciplined but I need to be thanked," and she then yanked her dress up, eased her thumbs inside her knickers, pushed them to the floor, put them on the table, then sat down with her legs apart, and added, "Like this."

Paul gasped but loved the thought and immediately knelt in between Miss Foster's legs and started by kissing her inner thighs, working his way up towards her stretched pussy lips. He could see she was aroused by her glistening sex juice which he enjoyed licking as he kissed and licked her pussy lips and heard her increasingly loud erotic gasps. This was just what he had imagined when he had had his crush on Miss Ellis but doing it for real with a strict teacher, his strict teacher, was so much better.

Miss Foster loved having control over Paul and knew he wanted her to have that control over him. As he kissed and licked her pussy lips, she put her hands around his head and pressed his head into her pussy lips, commanding him by that action to continue until she exploded into a huge orgasm. Even then she held his head in place between her legs and felt his tongue continuing to lick her and that sent her towards a second huge orgasm.

After recovering she slightly released her grip but he had to stay kneeling between her legs as she smiled down at him and said in a stern tone, "That is how you will thank me every time, boy. Understood?"

Paul now just wanted to obey his strict teacher and respect came more naturally as he replied, "Yes, Miss."

Happy with the respectful tone she kept smiling as she said, "Good boys get a reward as well." She made it clear he should stand up, as she did, and then she guided him to sit down. It was then her turn to kneel and, as she did, she took his erect penis into her mouth and sucked and stroked his cock and ball sac, listening to his louder and louder erotic gasps.

Paul was so surprised as he was made to sit on the chair and saw Miss Foster lean in and take his erection into her mouth. He groaned erotically, louder and louder, and then felt himself cum into her mouth. He looked down and saw her smile as she swallowed his cum, and he knew he was in love.

Miss Foster leaned forward and took Paul's face in her hands and leaned down and kissed him on the lips which she felt Paul return. She pulled away a few inches and spoke so that her breath blew over his face as she said, "I'm in charge. Understood, boy?"

Paul was smitten and breathed in her sweet breath. "Yes, Miss," he replied.

Miss Foster continued in a stern tone, "Two days time at the café. Don't forget."

Paul was so aroused as he replied, "I will be there, Miss."

Miss Foster now knew she had an adult bottom to practice her caning on and a willing man to give her tongue sex. All she had to do was give him a blowjob and knew that was no real problem as he was almost cumming before she took him into her mouth and she loved the taste of a man's cum. Not a bad start to a relationship, she told herself, and actually, she couldn't really have hoped for anything better.

Paul couldn't believe how his fantasy of making love to his teacher had come true. He loved giving Miss Foster tongue sex, although had to admit to hating being caned, but that would be a small price to pay for a blowjob. Crazy, he told himself, but he thought himself so lucky, even though he didn't even know her first name. So what, as she was in charge, he reminded himself.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments