Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Professor Spank

"Would you send your daughter to this college?"

18
3 Comments 3
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"For my little Gem."
You walk in the door and see me. Excited, you run to me but I hold my hand up just as you reach me, indicating for you to stop. You stop, confused.

"Strip," I say sternly, staring hard at you.

Bewildered that I'm not hugging you and kissing you, you nevertheless slip your fingers under the shoulder strap of your red dress and push it off your shoulder. You lower the other strap and look at me for approval. I just stare. You continue, baring your large breasts. I stare at them. 

You lower your dress fully, stepping out of it. You stand back up, just in a red thong. I point, and you shimmy side to side as you lower that also, your breasts jiggling and swaying as you do so. You now stand before me naked, in your red heels.

"Hands behind your back," I say in a voice just above a whisper. When you do, I say "Good girl. don't move."

I step up to you, stopping just an inch away from you. I lower my head close to you, you can feel my hot breath on your cheek. I bring my hands up... they find your breasts... your big fucking tits. my fingers brush lightly over your nipples... up and down... back and forth... just grazing over them... I roll each nipple between my thumb and forefinger on each hand... gently rolling... gently squeezing...

I hear little whimpers as you fight to hold still, fight not to move. But your body is responding, I can smell your arousal already, Gemma. My nose lightly touches your cheek and I caress you with it, while my fingers and thumbs begin squeezing harder... and harder... and the gentle rolling of your nipples becomes a twisting and pinching of them... pulling on your nipples, those lovely pink nipples... I am making them mine... they are so stiff as I continue to own them... twisting them... hard... harder, Gemma.

Your whimpers of lust have now turned to moans of... agony? Ecstasy? I can't tell. Maybe one and the same. "Don't move," I whisper again, and kiss your neck back your ear, my tongue licking you with my kisses. I adjust my grip on your nipples so I can squeeze them even harder now, as hard as I can. I back up to look into your eyes. I can see your struggle, see you trying to be brave but I can see the pain in your eyes also. And this is Daddy's dark secret, I love to see you like this. And I know your secret too, that you like this, very much. It makes your pussy actually drip to have your Daddy do this to you like this.

I move in to kiss you, my lips brushing over yours lightly, then firmer, my mouth pushing into yours and the only thing keeping you standing is that I'm pulling your nipples forward, keeping you in balance. My tongue enters your hot, wet mouth... and finds your tongue, eager for me, ready to dance with my tongue... swirling together... wet and forceful... you lean forward into me, your breasts mashed into my chest and hands as they continue to pull and twist your nipples.

"You're thirty minutes late," I inform you.

"But I thought you said..."

"Shhh!" I hiss sharply, yanking your nipples.

"Thirty minutes equals, let's see... thirty spankings."

"Daddy? You're... going to... hurt me? I mean, hurt me more?"

"You know you deserve it. That's why you come to me, baby girl, and that's why you come late."

I release your nipples and step back. You catch yourself, almost falling over as you are reeling in that agony/ecstasy zone. Your normally light pink nipples are now an aggravated shade of red, courtesy of me. You're welcome.

I lead you to the couch and I sit in the center of it. I pull your hands and you know to crawl over me, laying your naked self across both of legs, over my knees, your bare ass sticking up high. I give you a smart crack on the ass, good and hard, and you yelp loudly. I follow with several more hard swats:

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

You twist and squirm as you try and avoid my painful swats but to no avail.

Your bottom is pink, glowing, and your pussy is dripping on my black pants. I insert my finger into your pussy... it slides into your soft wet flesh with little resistance... and you coo softly as you feel my finger enter your body... followed by another... and the two of them begin to stretch your pussy walls as I flex them while pushing them in and out of your delicious pussy...

VioletBeckham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletBeckham

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

You scream in shame and rage as I ravage your bottom with hard spanks. But you have a safeword, and you don't use it. You trust your Daddy. You know I only bring what you desire, deep down in those dark recesses you're afraid to look into. Those dark desires where if you are honest with yourself, you can admit, reluctantly, that you like to be owned, you like to be used for my pleasure, and it's not just a preference, or a desire or a want, it's a fucking need.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

My intensity increases the more you scream. In truth, I want to see your tears, they turn me on. I'm sure to spank your vulva as I know it's super sensitive, and I turn my hand to ensure I strike your asshole directly now and then.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Stop, Daddy!" you cry out, turning your lovely face to me so I can see your tears. But that's the game. You know your safe word, "Stop" isn't it. My cock rages so hard for you, he's mad and angry he can't come out and play. Your grinding torments him.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

That's thirty. Your bright red cheeks have shades of purple bruising. You won't be sitting comfortably tomorrow. Good. I want you to remember me all day and into the week. Your sobs and tears have moved me... moved me to jump up and throw you back on the couch, your body a limp rag. I shed my clothes in an instant and climb on top of you, spreading your legs. I kiss your wet face, your makeup streaked from tears, and my cock plows deep into you, hitting 'bottom' in one stroke.

I grab your tender ass cheeks roughly so I can fuck you better, but the shock of my cock slamming into you combined with the sudden pain sends you into orgasmic ecstasy. You scream to the heavens and the ruler thereof... while I don't miss a beat and pound your pussy from that orgasm right into the next one. Your steaming pussy grips my cock in your liquid velvet walls, and I know I'm not long for this world. 

I kiss you frantically but we both breathe so hard it's difficult to maintain the lock, and our faces press against each other as I continue fucking you, my baby girl... fucking you like I'm trying to drill you through the couch... my weight slamming into you again and again while I squeeze your sore and tender bottom...

Your convulsing pussy and your screams have driven me over the edge. My orgasm arrives like a freight train on a mission, hot jets of white cum splash inside you, painting your pussy walls. Five, six, seven spurts... and a few more little ones... emptying myself into you... giving you all of me, my essence, my very soul...

I collapse on top of you, and we kiss tenderly as I release your buttocks and wrap my arms around your upper body, holding you tightly, our legs entwined as our kiss deepens. Your pussy continues to tremble slightly as does my cock.

We kiss... and hold each other... and I reassure you that you're beautiful and wonderful, and desirable and that I will always be here for you... and we climb back from the depths, into the daylight. We have gone deep, and gone dark, and are better for it.

Our wild frenzy is now surpassed by our extreme tenderness and genuine caring towards each other as we whisper softly, whispers so kind and gentle and loving that nobody who isn't here deserves to hear them.

My phone alarm rings in the other room. We both groan.

"Come on, Professor," you chide me, "time to go to school! You know how you get if we're late."

Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments